Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese (37520 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:58pm On Jul 20
MEGAWATCH:

Was BUHARI from your region that you defended?

Abeg leave us alone to do our own cursing that you taught us.

It's our turn abeg

Go through my posts and see if I ever defended Buhari

Your foolishness is giving opposition politics a bad name.

Concentrate on Father Linus flogging the last spirit from Satan out of your mother's and sisters who refused to clean up his parish grounds.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 10:00pm On Jul 20
MossadAgent:

And who defended Buhari ?

I am against you hordes of Satan and that doesn't make me an APC supporter.

I have come to see you Obidient/IPOB as the greatest threat to us in the southsouth.

If that makes me an APC supporter in your empty skull, so be it.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!

You are now from south south?

You will soon claim North Central very soon.

I don't know your problem, do whatever you like and allow another person to do what he likes.

Tinubu gave others wahala he is receiving it back and you are drinking para for his head.

You will die o!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Sterlingdgreat: 10:00pm On Jul 20
APOPTOSIS:
Flog the Minions🤣🤣🤣
No be who find you come you go flog.
As I no send Church for 15 years now and I dey my house JeyJey you go try kom knock my gate?

Dem go still return next week for another round.
Abeg make that priest upload him account details make we fund am🤣🤣🤣. He has indirectly told us the number of fools we have per capita.

Y will you call urself apoptosis
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by loswhite(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20
GOFRONT:
Religion....The opium of the Nigerian masses.

I dont trust Father and Imams.......Them both have a very functional preeqs.

On a second thought, something tell me Rev Fr is just painfully bittered that non of those females either the church women and the ladies in the choir alike had turn down his sexual approach towards them.........

Church ladies, choir girls and women dont want to fvck with Father.......And father has resorted to flogging them in the name of not cutting grass in the church premises.......

As Father nor fit cane them with gbola, na to flog them with watercane........Flog na flog

When you put yourself down for religious leaders….lol they will use you as they will. Do you think it is every of his church member that he will raise a cane for? When you tell them to stop slaving they will come for your head…lol please father flog them again. If I have a wife that allows that to happen to her then our marriage is done.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Ceejay94: 10:04pm On Jul 20
If any priest flog my mother, I will slap that priest five times.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by madridguy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 10:05pm On Jul 20
MossadAgent:

Go through my posts and see if I ever defended Buhari

Your foolishness is giving opposition politics a bad name.

Concentrate on Father Linus flogging the last spirit from Satan out of your mother's and sisters who refused to clean up his parish grounds.

Hmmm!

STOP DECEIVING yourself please.

Was Tinubu cautious when he was playing opposition?

A man who called a sitting president a DRUNKARD and you are here talking about giving opposition a bad name.

Abeg stop deceiving yourself and wear your real clothes as Tinubu SUPPORTER you are.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Godsonkemz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20
Try this in my church, congregation will boycott the church empty for you to worship alone.
We all need each other. Just because you are ordained priest shouldn't make you take your congregation for fools. Without them, there wouldn't be any need for you.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by 8starmember: 10:12pm On Jul 20
Hmmm...make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by GenFunction: 10:21pm On Jul 20
These ones no knw diasef na, me? flying nodding since na,the cane must not touch me...my father 4 house use sperm father me,him own na title.HE MUST KNW ZA DIFFERENCE
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by 99thEnemy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20
As old as I am if you try that shii on me you go chop slap for inside that church, God no go vex.

Foolish Reverend Father.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by GenFunction: 10:25pm On Jul 20
GOFRONT:
Religion....The opium of the Nigerian masses.

I dont trust Father and Imams.......Them both have a very functional preeqs.

On a second thought, something tell me Rev Fr is just painfully bittered that non of those females either the church women and the ladies in the choir alike had turn down his sexual approach towards them.........

Church ladies, choir girls and women dont want to fvck with Father.......And father has resorted to flogging them in the name of not cutting grass in the church premises.......

As Father nor fit cane them with gbola, na to flog them with watercane........Flog na flog

Lol,werey...tha means u mean say fr na cane-corso
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by GreatOchuks: 10:25pm On Jul 20
But why do they always like bearing that name "Linus" ?
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by mediclife1987(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20
RoyalBlu:
I don't even blame the priest.

Kneel down, you kneel down! Come chop flogging on top.

God forbid bad thing. My gentility nor reach that side.

But you for gentle if he wan flog you with him gbola cheesy
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Uncletony(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20
I will rather chop cane than go to adeboye or oyedepo church.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by donmik: 10:33pm On Jul 20
This man deserves to be our president
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by GenFunction: 10:34pm On Jul 20
FalseProphet1:
There is nothing wrong with flogging your members. I do flog my members during deliverance sessions. I remember flogging one grow up man like that. The man cried like a baby.

I told him if he cries I'll start afresh, when he couldn't bear the pain, he paid me off, and I pronounced him delivered. I really made money that day. So flogging is good for the ministry.

This I have seen.
Lol,another werey.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by imagrg(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20
If I were one of the members he flogged, he would have collected beating from me......I swear!
Imagine that nonsense!😏😏😏😏
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by jaxxy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20
We do too much in this country. what is this? undecided
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by countryman13: 11:27pm On Jul 20
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/outrage-in-enugu-as-catholic-priest-flogs-women-choir-members/
EVERY DAY MY PPLE DEY INSIDE BUS, SUFFERING & SMILLING!
DEM GO FOLLOW BISHOP AMEN,
DEM GO FOLLOW POPUU AMEN,
DEM GO FOLLOOW IMAM AMEN,
EVERY DAY NA D SAME THING 3X.........
If u know, u know!
These set of worshipers are nothing but BEASTS!
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 11:39pm On Jul 20
MEGAWATCH:

Hmmm!

STOP DECEIVING yourself please.

Was Tinubu cautious when he was playing opposition?

A man who called a sitting president a DRUNKARD and you are here talking about giving opposition a bad name.

Abeg stop deceiving yourself and wear your real clothes as Tinubu SUPPORTER you are.

And did Tinubu call for a violent overthrow of GEJ's tenure like you fools and your demented fake messiah is hoping for ?

Go and remove Tinubu and see .
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by livebullet(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/outrage-in-enugu-as-catholic-priest-flogs-women-choir-members/

Unfortunately this is a mentally detailed Catholic priest... Who is his Bishop?
He needs to be withdrawn for Mental check up.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:40am On Jul 21
The church members are stupid ,dem no born any man of God well to try this with me.gullible people
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by EmmyDJourno: 12:56am On Jul 21
I just dey criticize Islam a minute ago, and God reminds me it’s everywhere
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Cat9: 1:27am On Jul 21
You spare the rod, the child will go haywire
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Ajalalomo: 1:53am On Jul 21
If men were God
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by damkin24(m): 3:07am On Jul 21
Afonjah:
Jesus flogged Pharisees with the whip.

This is much better than RCCG, Winners, COZA or those new generation GOs in Lagos that flog their female members with preeq.
See this nicompoo
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by starz100: 3:29am On Jul 21
This is too much.Floggimg adults and humiliating them in the process.Imagine say na your mama dem flog.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by BABANGBALI: 4:00am On Jul 21
Craze dey worry am? Na the people I blame. Dey no fit rush am and nack the modafoka for ground
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Digmygold: 4:02am On Jul 21
Some people are just sick. That is far from a Clergyman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.