Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now (22247 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Dittodat: 11:34am On Jul 23
k
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by ApcBacteriafonj: 11:34am On Jul 23
Na Dem dem , hide and seek old Coward

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by GreatrAnalyst: 11:34am On Jul 23
Integrity, keeping one's word, is supposed to be directly proportional to advancement in years, because supposedly old folks have seen most of things, but heck no... It is not always like that

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by WikeTheDrunk(f): 11:34am On Jul 23
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by joseph1832(m): 11:35am On Jul 23
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by yoruboid: 11:35am On Jul 23
Haters will develop high BP
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by kenex4ever(m): 11:36am On Jul 23
He is now deaf and dumb hippopotamus

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 11:38am On Jul 23
Still can't believe how Professor Wole Soyinka became this hypocritical......😔

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by ufuosman(m): 11:38am On Jul 23
I laugh 😂

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Intrepid01(m): 11:40am On Jul 23
vowiski:
Clace person.

A tribal bigot, who we all thought was a role model not knowing would be a road block once his tribes man was rigged into office.

Being a Nobel laureate doesn’t mean one has integrity or empathy for humanity. For some like Wole, it only masked their wickedness and egocentricrism.

That mask has fallen off and his true identity has been revealed like an exposed blukos.

Lol the joke is on you and your failed ancestors. He doesn’t owe you anything, every man is entitled to his or her opinion. He doesn’t work for you or any government, if you have issues with the government, voice it out and stop waiting for someone to speak for you.

You people will forever be pained cos he didn’t support Peter Obi, meanwhile the man didn’t support any of the candidates. Hateful and jealous children of doom.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by itelima: 11:41am On Jul 23
Silent is the best answer for a fool.... So keep shut or return all that has been paid to u. Awa lo kon!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Omoluabi16(m): 11:41am On Jul 23
Hmmm. As much as I revere Prof Soyinka, I think he is tarnishing his image. He is sounding like he is pro-government, setting himself up for ridicule. It is clear to all and sundry that this administration has been a disaster. So why does he not speak up, after telling us he'll give his verdict after a year? I wish he just enjoyed his last few years without staining his reputation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Intrepid01(m): 11:41am On Jul 23
kenex4ever:
He is now deaf and dumb hippopotamus

He’s still far better than your living and dead ancestors, whom nobody hears even when they scream to high heavens because they are and were irrelevant like you.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Smartcitizen: 11:42am On Jul 23
Dpharisee:
The only way to maintain your sanity on this platform is to check Monikers before reading comments, those you have consistently identified as toxic you skip over them without looking at what they posted, this way you will reduce the inclination to become angry and get infected by the toxicity inherent in this site.

This thread will surely be a toxic thread, its better you stop here for the sake of your sanity except you don't have anything important to do w your time grin

Sanity?

You never talked about sanity or sanitation when he called Jonathan and wife all sorts of names.

Anyway, most of you will understand the meaning of GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU IN GOOD MEASURE, after Tinubu's government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by ednut1(m): 11:42am On Jul 23
90 years old great grandpa. If not your your age I for insult you sir 👹

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by WHITELIGHTER: 11:42am On Jul 23
Britishpea:
Even though, only Tinubu himselfe understands what he is doing right going by the way things are right now, which is making housewives to become oloshos, yet wisdom still demands one gives time to make solid and outlandish comments and asesements

You’re joking right? Were you underground in 2012?! Stop the hypocrisy as exhibited by Soyinka

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by lexy2014: 11:43am On Jul 23
but yet the same man who has chosen to keep quiet once said

9 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Intrepid01(m): 11:43am On Jul 23
happney65:
Cunny Man who at 78 lead a protest against Jonathan. Called him all types of unpredictable names is now asking for more time when a worst administration is in power.

A Man that abused all administrations since 1960 is now giving excuses when his friend administration is the worst since 1999

Now wait for this,He won't even say a word against his friend,but instead to keep quiet as the world already sees his hypocrisy,He will still go and attack the opposition.

The opposition that isn't in power

The opposition that isn't the one that caused the current super hyper inflation. But when they reply him back,he will now be crying and be throwing English all about

Face the person that caused the current issh,he won't. He will be beating around the bush

Agbalagba Agbaya oshi

He isn’t your appointed mouth piece, if you have issues with the government voice it out. You should be concerned why the voice of your fathers are unimportant in the scheme of things so much so that no one care even when they scream to high heavens.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by lexy2014: 11:44am On Jul 23
Omoluabi16:
Hmmm. As much as I revere Prof Soyinka, I think he is tarnishing his image. He is sounding like he is pro-government, setting himself up for ridicule. It is clear to all and sundry that this administration has been a disaster. So why does he not speak up, after telling us he'll give his verdict after a year? I wish he just enjoyed his last few years without staining his reputation.

he is not sounding like. he actually is

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Snowx: 11:44am On Jul 23
At your age you don't want to speak truth to power because of being a bigot

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Atlantis585: 11:46am On Jul 23
Useless old fart.
Why won’t you keep quiet after you have been bought.
Shameless troll!

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by PlutoChief: 11:46am On Jul 23
But you are quick to criticize PO of the Most High abi?

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Ojiofor: 11:47am On Jul 23
There is no difference between Soyinka and Bayo they both serve same master.

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by RZArecta(m): 11:47am On Jul 23
TAAAAAA !!! Comot there. You go fit talk anything before ?

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Intrepid01(m): 11:48am On Jul 23
Omoluabi16:

He didn’t build his image off your ridiculous opinion, so it can’t be tarnished by it. Every man has a right to determine when to speak or what is opinion should be. A 90 year old man who has been active for over 60 years decides to keep quiet, largely cos old age has caught up with him, meanwhile most of your grandfathers had already lost cognitive balance at 75yrs. If active and young Nigerians feel things are not working well, they had better stand up and fight for their right, a 90 yr old man has little or nothing to benefit in a better Nigeria anymore.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Konjiboii: 11:48am On Jul 23
You are irrelevant, the rest of NIGERIA don’t acknowledge you except your toutish ronu agbadorians , kick rocks.

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by sleezy106(m): 11:49am On Jul 23
Who dey even follow am reason sef

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by VULCAN(m): 11:50am On Jul 23
This moniker is less than a month old.

Yet with 700 posts lol

APC Ur...ns have activated yet another one.

Nothing new here

CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy
Apt response!!

IQ is geographically influenced and the average IQ of an African is two digits, WS surpassed that wtih a whopping 40+ points

Its not a surprise to see minnows attack him here everyday

And to be honest, he mustnt criticize PBAT'S Govt as soon as it clocks a year

That aside, Primate Ayodele that has been criticizing PBAT since Day 1 sef, dem never praise am for once, so who cares?

Achebe go dey mourn for him grave now cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Curious345: 11:51am On Jul 23
Rugged you 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Sleekfingers: 11:51am On Jul 23
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love Prof, Soyinka response....

Confused citizens waiting for a 90 years old man . By the time hunger show una shege banza , nobody go tell una before una hit the street.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) / Babangida Letter Saga: Police Detain PREMIUM TIMES Reporter, Confiscate Phone / We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.