Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now (22831 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by GreyWolf01: 8:35pm On Jul 23
YorubaNiBaba:
Be proud of your tribe, oloriburuku omo ofo

Ah! Koro gba lenu e.

Oniranu alatenuje.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by DOM7: 9:13pm On Jul 23
The grand patron of bigotry has spoken clap for him 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by fortunechy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23
Useless man...
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by bewla(m): 4:04am On Jul 24
PresidObi:
Coward
Better then drunk kids
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Validated: 4:21am On Jul 24
PresidObi:
Coward
Hypocrite and tribalist. It was not a quarter as bad when you named Jonathan, a
n Ijaw Nebukadnezzar and his wife Sheppotamus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by ivandragon: 5:10am On Jul 24
Intrepid01:

Nope, you aren’t sticking by that principle and that’s why you’re attacking the old man. Your opinion on the government is your choice but you can’t be bitter cos another person refused to give a negative opinion.

I know many of you are bitter cos your candidate lost but do you realize the man you’re referring to is 90 yrs. How many 90 yr olds are still cognitively sound as he is. The old man needs rest, it is left for you and I to stand up for our right.

Where you also bitter when Pa Awo lost two presidential elections?

It pays to be careful the kind of accusationsbthrown around... least they reflect our inner flaws.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by aswani(m): 5:48am On Jul 24
Goodday90:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/07/22/soyinka-i-intend-to-keep-quiet-about-tinubus-administration-for-now/

It is Prof's choice and I know those dastardly and noisy Obidients wouldn't respect it.

Prof has tried, all the hard work he put in to ensure the Biafran war was averted plus all the suffering in jail that he went through just because of the Biafran cause.

Time for him to rest his weary soul jare.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by maxzzo1(m): 6:26am On Jul 24
His observing table manners......enjoy
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by freemanq(m): 6:50am On Jul 24
Shameless man
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by nwirinedu(m): 8:46am On Jul 24
Wouldnt want to lose all those juicy benefits after all.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by BluntCrazeMan: 10:41am On Jul 24
Goodday90:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/07/22/soyinka-i-intend-to-keep-quiet-about-tinubus-administration-for-now/

Whatever he says,, we are going to deeply analyze it for him,, just the way Reno and Ronus always do to Peter-Obi.. They always jump on-top-of Peter-Obi’s throat whenever he says anything.

Then,, if he didn't say anything,, that's the worst hypocrisy that should be coming from him.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by CyrusVI(m): 11:41am On Jul 24
Amumaigwe:

Yes. He won NP by betraying all other African writers. History will really remember him very kindly.

Drop the link, lemme see how he did that

I deal with facts
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by CyrusVI(m): 11:43am On Jul 24
Johncarlo07:

To this one: winning d Nobel prize is d beginning nd end of everything.
Olodo!
It immortalizes thw winner

Chima,U wont be known in 2150 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Johncarlo07: 12:40pm On Jul 24
CyrusVI:

It immortalizes thw winner

Chima,U wont be known in 2150 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oponu! Apoda!
He is repeating d same foolishness I called him out for🤣🤣
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Medici777: 4:56pm On Jul 24
Because he’s benefiting from Tinubu so he prefers to keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate / Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) / Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.