Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,383 members, 7,968,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:25 PM

Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now (23015 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Op80: 11:51am On Jul 23
Nobody want to hear the demented opinion of an old f0ol..

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Curious345: 11:51am On Jul 23
Money is the root of all evil.

Wole left the problem in Nigeria and was insulting trump the other day

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Jul 23
yoruboid:
Haters will develop high BP

I am telling you.....they are waiting for a 90 years old man to fight for them....
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Justnation: 11:53am On Jul 23
happney65:
Cunny Man who at 78 lead a protest against Jonathan. Called him all types of unpredictable names is now asking for more time when a worst administration is in power.

A Man that abused all administrations since 1960 is now giving excuses when his friend administration is the worst since 1999

Now wait for this,He won't even say a word against his friend,but instead to keep quiet as the world already sees his hypocrisy,He will still go and attack the opposition.

The opposition that isn't in power

The opposition that isn't the one that caused the current super hyper inflation. But when they reply him back,he will now be crying and be throwing English all about

Face the person that caused the current issh,he won't. He will be beating around the bush

Agbalagba Agbaya oshi

Useless con old man

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by chatinent: 11:53am On Jul 23

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Firstcitizen: 11:54am On Jul 23
vowiski:
Clace person.

A tribal bigot, who we all thought was a role model not knowing would be a road block once his tribes man was rigged into office.

Being a Nobel laureate doesn’t mean one has integrity or empathy for humanity. For some like Wole, it only masked their wickedness and egocentricrism.

That mask has fallen off and his true identity has been revealed like an exposed blukos.

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by cyberstarr(m): 11:55am On Jul 23
Why would he not keep quiet? Tribal bigot like him, with his lice-infested goatie. Even Zainab Alkali deserved the Nobel Price better than Soyinka.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Kukutenla: 11:55am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

In the next 100years, in the year 2124, none of the commenters on this threead will be alive anymore,and most would be long forgotten too but one thing is certain, WS will still remain the first and maybe the Only Nigerian to win the NP

Unknown rascals can vent here on NL, they are unknown outside here

It's not just about being NL. It's more about how he'll be perceived and what he'll be remembered for. Agreed that without doubt, his place as a literary genius is guaranteed but when the sum of his public intervention is weighed, I doubt he'll be able to stand on same pedestal with the likes of Gani and Tai Solarin. I'm sure he'll fancy himself bedfellows with such people and not folks like Keyamo, Reno or Nzeribe.
That said, one of the reasons I never wanted Tinubu to become president is how deeply entrenched he is in the system. Both the the left and right, he has tentacles which is what makes it difficult for a meaningful opposition to galvanise against him. I see it as a basic fault of the African. We hardly know where to draw the line, Gani knew that though and he never shied away from that responsibility. I wonder how folks like you view Gani

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by OPTIVAN: 11:55am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy
Apt response!!

IQ is geographically influenced and the average IQ of an African is two digits, WS surpassed that wtih a whopping 40+ points

Its not a surprise to see minnows attack him here everyday

And to be honest, he mustnt criticize PBAT'S Govt as soon as it clocks a year

That aside, Primate Ayodele that has been criticizing PBAT since Day 1 sef, dem never praise am for once, so who cares?

Achebe go dey mourn for him grave now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.

Show working na. Show proof! That is something someone with even little IQ would do, back such a submission with proof. The great and revered Stephen Hawking has an IQ of 160, and proof of this is on the internet. Show us where you see WS 140 IQ score

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Allenmuller(m): 11:55am On Jul 23
The worst that has ever happened to Nigeria is wole soyinka

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by 8starmember: 11:56am On Jul 23
Sycophant

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by oyebanji(m): 11:56am On Jul 23
Coward?
He is braver than anyone in your clan ...
PresidObi:
Coward
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Justnation: 11:56am On Jul 23
This man, shoyinka is the major problem of Nigeria today, he has misled many young people into following his selfish ideas thinking he ment well.
Now we see him finish. Unfortunately when he supposed to be respected as an old man he is messing up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by oyebanji(m): 11:57am On Jul 23
Clace? I don't know what that is..

But Soyinka is more honourable than anyone in your clan.

vowiski:
Clace person.

A tribal bigot, who we all thought was a role model not knowing would be a road block once his tribes man was rigged into office.

Being a Nobel laureate doesn’t mean one has integrity or empathy for humanity. For some like Wole, it only masked their wickedness and egocentricrism.

That mask has fallen off and his true identity has been revealed like an exposed blukos.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Thekaghan: 11:58am On Jul 23
vowiski:
Clace person.

I hope you understand that he doesn’t have to do what you want or expect of him right ? He is more intelligent to think like you or your likes he is way above your league. How can you expect him to start shouting about a government that is yet to spend up to two years? Are you sure your brain is not detached from your body?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:59am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

In the next 100years, in the year 2124, none of the commenters on this threead will be alive anymore,and most would be long forgotten too but one thing is certain, WS will still remain the first and maybe the Only Nigerian to win the NP

Unknown rascals can vent here on NL, they are unknown outside here

To what end mad man?
So you rather sell your conscience to have a theater named after you than to leave a legacy?

Known Rascal.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by salem1996: 12:00pm On Jul 23
agadez007:
You think all those renaming of Monuments to his name are all for nothing
He is eating with tinubu and he doesn’t want to bite the hands that feeds him

In Nigeria,People are against corruption only when they are not benefiting from it

Exactly...
you said you'll speak after one year, now you're saying you'll disappoint those who expect you to speak. now who will trust your integrity?
Nigeria is too tribalistic to become one my brother

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23
Soyinka fan?
Dpharisee:
The only way to maintain your sanity on this platform is to check Monikers before reading comments, those you have consistently identified as toxic you skip over them without looking at what they posted, this way you will reduce the inclination to become angry and get infected by the toxicity inherent in this site.

This thread will surely be a toxic thread, its better you stop here for the sake of your sanity except you don't have anything important to do w your time grin
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by RZArecta(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23
Intrepid01:

Lol the joke is on you and your failed ancestors. He doesn’t owe you anything, every man is entitled to his or her opinion. He doesn’t work for you or any government, if you have issues with the government, voice it out and stop waiting for someone to speak for you.

You people will forever be pained cos he didn’t support Peter Obi, meanwhile the man didn’t support any of the candidates. Hateful and jealous children of doom.
lol grin the joke is actually on you because even if you don't have sense, you and Wole Soyinka both know that more and more Nigerians today have resorted to begging friends and relatives for assistance to feed their families due to a completely destroyed economy and looming food crisis and there's only a limited amount of people you as a person can help out. If you like, don't speak the truth just because of tribal bigotry cool

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Wizardslayer: 12:01pm On Jul 23
Finally... Nepotism
...... Tribalism

And

....... Religion shall destroy Nigeria

And people like wole Soyinka shall spearhead it.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by oyebanji(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23
Obviously, you do not know anything about FRSC and its establishment.

It is also clear that you did not know he was not on salary as FRSC boss.

Again, try to be circumspective in your comments and positions.

Rumors do not necessarily translate into facts

KEVIND:
This is how Ibrahim Babangida shut Soyinka up & bought him over by appointing him FRSC corps marshall, when he was busy making noise during the then military govt.

This cash activist & cunning man doesn't want to speak because he is eating from the same table with the oppressors.

Table manners, you don’t talk while you’re eating 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by yewit37486: 12:02pm On Jul 23
Intrepid01:

He didn’t build his image off your ridiculous opinion, so it can’t be tarnished by it. Every man has a right to determine when to speak or what is opinion should be. A 90 year old man who has been active for over 60 years decides to keep quiet, largely cos old age has caught up with him, meanwhile most of your grandfathers had already lost cognitive balance at 75yrs. If active and young Nigerians feel things are not working well, they had better stand up and fight for their right, a 90 yr old man has little or nothing to benefit in a better Nigeria anymore.

So why not follow your own advice and stop attacking those who chose to give their own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by IMMUNO1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23
If Soyinka is to be if this generation, he won't even be able to graduate from high school. The privileges he enjoyed to be whom he is today is what he is making sure that our generation are denied of, but, the world is never enough.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by kingxsamz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23
Lol, why? Because he's your friend?
I understand, you don't want him to know how much of a failure he is.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by flokii: 12:08pm On Jul 23
Prof. whenever you decide to speak, please be objective by stating the good sides of the Government as well.. there are many reforms ongoing to reposition Nigeria for sustainable development.

Like Mr. Onanuga said, the economy was in a big mess when PBAT took over.. It's sad subsidy was removed under Buhari but Northerners kept mute hoping to cast blame and aspersions on Tinubu after 1 year post subsidy removal.
Don't be a tool in the hands of enemies of Nigeria who don't want anything to work so they can go about saying 'didn't we tell you?.
Things will change for the better soon.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Intrepid01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23
yewit37486:

So why not follow your own advice and stop attacking those who chose to give their own opinion.

Nope, you aren’t sticking by that principle and that’s why you’re attacking the old man. Your opinion on the government is your choice but you can’t be bitter cos another person refused to give a negative opinion.

I know many of you are bitter cos your candidate lost but do you realize the man you’re referring to is 90 yrs. How many 90 yr olds are still cognitively sound as he is. The old man needs rest, it is left for you and I to stand up for our right.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Kukutenla: 12:09pm On Jul 23
Intrepid01:

He didn’t build his image off your ridiculous opinion, so it can’t be tarnished by it. Every man has a right to determine when to speak or what is opinion should be. A 90 year old man who has been active for over 60 years decides to keep quiet, largely cos old age has caught up with him, meanwhile most of your grandfathers had already lost cognitive balance at 75yrs. If active and young Nigerians feel things are not working well, they had better stand up and fight for their right, a 90 yr old man has little or nothing to benefit in a better Nigeria anymore.
So why is he still spreading to the press. He should have been resting in his house instead of media parley

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Agboogashi: 12:09pm On Jul 23
Hypocrite. He has to keep quiet since he is a witness to and maybe disappointed seeing the depth in which the country has sunk under the leadership of his kinsman

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Tempulated: 12:09pm On Jul 23
Goodday90:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/07/22/soyinka-i-intend-to-keep-quiet-about-tinubus-administration-for-now/

Lol see what a supposed illiterate pro-mess-eur is altering from his soakaway mouth 😂

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Metrofox(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23
grin of course bloody reprobate

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Intrepid01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23
RZArecta:
lol grin the joke is actually on you because even if you don't have sense, you and Woke Soyinka both know that more and more Nigerians today have resorted to begging friends and relatives for assistance to feed their families due to a completely destroyed economy and looming food crisis and there's only a limited amount of people you can help out. If you like, don't speak the truth just because of tribal bigotry cool

You still can’t see how foolish your thinking is, Wole Soyinka is not your mouth piece, your fathers didn’t employ him to speak for them. If you think the current situation of things is terrible, stand up and speak for yourself and leave an old man out of your misery. He doesn’t owe you anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump / Gunmen Attack Labour Party Meeting In Enugu / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.