Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now (22249 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by felaismyhero(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23
Racoon:
See bloody hypocritical tribalist, ethno-religio-regional bigot and supremacist champion. You vehemently criticised Jonathan but supported failures and catastrophic entities like Buhari and Tinubu? Thereby setting double standard of a hypocrite. Chai! O ma see o.

All your activism, moral charade is simply based on the alter of favourism, selectivism, ethnicity and tiwa tiwa mentality which is grossly flawed, morally unacceptable and have no place in a sane society.

Soyinka you definitely have yourself in the picture when you wrote the book; "AND THE MAN DIED." because you have yourself casted on it. You have lost my respect for life.
Really? Why must he criticize at your appointed time? Because he doesn't support your candidate.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Tochi3(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23
grin grin

..this Cornfessor is not worth anything..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Segzy19: 2:03pm On Jul 23
Nice one, Kongi....👍
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by felaismyhero(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23
Konjiboii:

Peter Obi will leave a longer lasting legacy even without ever attaining presidency than your cult founding and two faced piece of shit role model, point of correction also that you and your evil ilks don’t realize is that we are all fighting for a better Nigeria and not for a particular tribe or person to rule. Bitterness and self hatred won’t let you all see that.
Have you seen the news that one of your senators has moved to the APC? Peter Obi will go back to the PDP if assured of presidential ticket. There's nothing special about Peter Obi; he's just the Ibos best chance of presidency that's why Ibos are particularly bitter about his loss.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Konjiboii: 2:13pm On Jul 23
felaismyhero:
Have you seen the news that one of your senators has moved to the APC? Peter Obi will go back to the PDP if assured of presidential ticket. There's nothing special about Peter Obi; he's just the Ibos best chance of presidency that's why Ibos are particularly bitter about his loss.

We don’t care about if PO wins presidency or not , even the PO knows the movement is beyond him at this point, if him zuzu too him too go collect. All everyone want right now is good governance. We were not cursed to suffer all our years on earth just because we are Nigerians. Our children deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Musauzor(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23
An average Yoruba man / woman despite their level of education is a tribalist. They claim to be nationalist when the system is favouring them but when they are out of power they exhibit the tribalism in them

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Chibuiken: 2:27pm On Jul 23
I don't blame people who say they have no respect for you anymore...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by YorubaNiBaba(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23
Electorate:

Aye eleyi ti baje patapata...iwo gan gan ni omo ofo, you want GreyWolf01 to support Tinubu's government that is responsible for the current hardship because he is Yoruba, ko de ni wa da fun idile yin.
Ofo, agbako ati ibanuje ni yoo je ti e ati awon oloribu to bi o lomo
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by flyinnizam(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23
YorubaNiBaba:
Be proud of your tribe, oloriburuku omo ofo
so if a yoruba man mine skull, u will still support him because he is yoruba...una dey no well sha

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23
Oloriburuku baba wereyy

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by JoeEeL(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23
Dpharisee:
The only way to maintain your sanity on this platform is to check Monikers before reading comments, those you have consistently identified as toxic you skip over them without looking at whatever they posted, this way you will reduce the inclination to become angry and get infected by the toxicity inherent in this site.

This thread will surely be a toxic thread, its better you stop here for the sake of your sanity except you don't have anything important to do with your time grin

Edit: Some responders below are suggesting that Seun should introduce "Mute" button where you can add Monikers of very toxic people, extreme tribalists and identified bigots you don't want to be seeing their posts grin

@Seun, @nflpmod, please see to this.

We need a mute or block button to block off the shameless e-hired bastards , with their shameless inflated likes and shares, so that we can save space to see more reasonable fellows and their comments.

Please you have to see to this. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23
Electorate:

Aye eleyi ti baje patapata...iwo gan gan ni omo ofo, you want GreyWolf01 to support Tinubu's government that is responsible for the current hardship because he is Yoruba, ko de ni wa da fun idile yin.

Amin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Ttipsy(f): 2:36pm On Jul 23
You intend to hide your hypocrisy

Enough of your grammar
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Amumaigwe: 2:36pm On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

In the next 100years, in the year 2124, none of the commenters on this threead will be alive anymore,and most would be long forgotten too but one thing is certain, WS will still remain the first and maybe the Only Nigerian to win the NP

Unknown rascals can vent here on NL, they are unknown outside here

Yes. He won NP by betraying all other African writers. History will really remember him very kindly.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Ekaka14: 2:37pm On Jul 23
Buffon.c. cultic and se.ile Prof. You go wait tire...you never see anything...agbaya
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by PEACE2023: 2:38pm On Jul 23

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by aviara: 2:39pm On Jul 23
You can't castigate Tinubu after he has renamed a road in Abuja and the National Art theatre in Lagos after you.

A very biased old man.

Happy belated birthday

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by aviara: 2:40pm On Jul 23
But you don't intend to keep quiet about Trump and Peter Obi.

Gbajue professor

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by JoeEeL(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23
Omoluabi16:
Hmmm. As much as I revere Prof Soyinka, I think he is tarnishing his image. He is sounding like he is pro-government, setting himself up for ridicule. It is clear to all and sundry that this administration has been a disaster. So why does he not speak up, after telling us he'll give his verdict after a year? I wish he just enjoyed his last few years without staining his reputation.

What is painful is that he his hanging his reputation on an apc jihadist party that is not worth it at all. He should have just steered off politics or at least remain less verbal as he approaches his remaining years.

I still like him though for his role he played in Igboho's release but that said, this apc regime has way too much garbage for such a literary giant to dabble into. He should have left it for the likes of liar mo, garbage shehu, onanuga and all these low-level guys that don't mind rolling in the mud for cheap gains.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by pquaver(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23
happney65:
Cunny Man who at 78 lead a protest against Jonathan. Called him all types of unpredictable names is now asking for more time when a worst administration is in power.

A Man that abused all administrations since 1960 is now giving excuses when his friend administration is the worst since 1999

Now wait for this,He won't even say a word against his friend,but instead to keep quiet as the world already sees his hypocrisy,He will still go and attack the opposition.

The opposition that isn't in power

The opposition that isn't the one that caused the current super hyper inflation. But when they reply him back,he will now be crying and be throwing English all about

Face the person that caused the current issh,he won't. He will be beating around the bush

Agbalagba Agbaya oshi

Did obi criticize Jonathan? Is he not leading criticism against this government? Let obi do it.. Wole Soyinka has same right as obi when he didn't talk..
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by Ekaka14: 2:41pm On Jul 23
YorubaNiBaba:
Ofo, agbako ati ibanuje ni yoo je ti e ati awon oloribu to bi o lomo
Edinburgh mejeji gan need ati ma "calming down" pelu gbogbo épée wonyi....we have "a common enemy" in politicians, tribalists, hypocrites and those who selectively condemned bad governance...so let's spare ourselves here abit grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by lereinter(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23
Intrepid01:

hatred and jealousy will never let you see the point. A 60 yr old man in 1993 isn’t the same as a 90 yr old man in 2024. Ask yourself, how many 90 yr olds in your family, if any, is still cognitively active and articulate?

What of in your own family?

You see I like it when people defend falsehood and evil vehemently, cos they shall reap it too

abuja kosi lorun ope

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by pquaver(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23
aviara:
But you don't intend to keep quiet about Trump and Peter Obi.

Gbajue professor

Did obi criticize Jonathan then? Did he not keep quiet? But today he has mouth to criticise the government.. What is good for obi is good for other Nigerians... Get it?
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by aviara: 2:45pm On Jul 23
Sleepy Joe Biden has stepped down from the US presidential election, Gbajue Prof should advise the disaster called Tinuubum to do same in the sake of national interest.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by aviara: 2:47pm On Jul 23
pquaver:

Did obi criticize Jonathan then? Did he not keep quiet? But today he has mouth to criticise the government.. What is good for obi is good for other Nigerians... Get it?

How dare you compare Tinubu's govt to Jonathan? Jonathan made Nigeria the largest economy in Africa overtaking South Africa.
Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by pquaver(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23
felaismyhero:
Really? Why must he criticize at your appointed time? Because he doesn't support your candidate.

Ask him, that his candidate that is criticising everything now, did he open mouth to criticise Jonathan? But we see him every where now? So why is wole soyinka a hypocrite and obi is messiah when he did not criticise when Nigerians were criticising Jonathan?.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by aviara: 2:51pm On Jul 23
Ekaka14:

Edinburgh mejeji gan need ati ma "calming down" pelu gbogbo épée wonyi....we have "a common enemy" in politicians, tribalists, hypocrites and those who selectively condemned bad governance...so let's spare ourselves here abit grin

We thank God almighty for granting Gbajue professor long life and sound health. However, Gbajue Prof has lost his steam, honour and dignity for ethnic bigotry. If he thinks Tinubu is performing he should praise him and if not he should advise him to do better.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by pquaver(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23
aviara:

How dare you compare Tinubu's govt to Jonathan? Jonathan made Nigeria the largest economy in Africa overtaking South Africa.

My friend keep quiet... Which useless overtaking south Africa... Nigerians where hungery starving and protesting where was obi then? Put ur useless propaganda to the dust bin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Intend To Keep Quiet About Tinubu's Administration For Now by olax02(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23
Goodday90:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/07/22/soyinka-i-intend-to-keep-quiet-about-tinubus-administration-for-now/
Good day everyone. I am seriously in need of a job. I lost my job three months ago and since then this Earth has been like hell for me. If anyone can link me up with any Administrative job I would appreciate it. I had an HND in Public Administration. I reside in Lagos. ( 081 2622 4876) Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game

Viewing this topic: Jay1ne and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.