Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination (47681 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by stanisbaratheon: 10:59am On Jul 25
OlujobaSamuel:
$1m in 1996 just to take out one person, how much e dey make sef??

They were into other things like drugs aside music. Men like Haitian Jack are the shot callers back in the 90's and Puffy was his associate.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 10:59am On Jul 25
blowjohn:

They are.

Keep lying to yourself. Can you even list at least 10 hit songs to their names
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 11:01am On Jul 25
ericmor:

If you are talking of selling, remember rap music has really grow and accepted when Eminem came, Eminem didn't just pop up in the music industry, he has been there for some time before dre picked him up. Most of those rappers paved the way for Eminem and they made the world accept rap music because some people saw it as trash then and the bad boys transformed it with their own style

True.. But don't you also find the guy's statement a bit ridiculous?
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Sleekfingers: 11:13am On Jul 25
justmondris:

2pac was not a small dog

And paying some street thugs $1m to assassinate him ?
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by stanisbaratheon: 11:34am On Jul 25
blowjohn:

No but now that u nmentioned it let me adjust it. My number 1 will always be Nas who in my opinion is the greatest lyricist of all time of any music genre. My list is based on mic skills, lyrics, cadence etc. But lyrics form a far far bigger factor for me. Take note that the lyrics don't have to be too complex such that the listener is lost, like in an artist like lupe fiasco but the complex rhyme patterns should complex common sense.

Some guys are lambasting me for not putting Eminem.

Eminem is like a rap athlete. Very versatile yet boring most times.
U see the subject matter Eminem attends too is my problem with him.
Fast rap and double entendre don't move me.

I wish Eminem would return to the Eminem of 'say what you say feat dr dre' era. That was prime Eminem. All this fast rap he does isn't it.
And I'll say it, since his verse in renegade with Jay Z, Eminem has not had a better verse. Go check it out.

And rappers like Nas, jay Z, Raekwon give u lyrics that even Shakespeare would be marvled at.

Let me give u some lines frm Nas tracks so u understand.

'Steak tartare bloody, mercury levels from raw fish
Sushi for lunch, waiter at the table, the cork twist'

That's like prose, something Shakespeare would be proud of.

Again:

'Let's take three brothers and put them in the bing or something
Who's gon' survive the wise man, the fool or the warrior?
Well if all of their minds are chisel, then all of them'

That's some real life lesson there.

I don't even want to begin to mention over 70 Nas tracks better than all Eminem songs lyrically.

The rest of the top 20 is difficult, but I'll put kool g rap in my top 5.
I'll put AZ and Raekwon in my top 15

I'll put biggie in my top 5 too.

Ill put Lauryn Hill in my top 20 too.

But Nas makes all other rappera look like kids.

Big L was tight too before he tragically passed.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by OlujobaSamuel: 11:36am On Jul 25
blowjohn:

Pac was about the hottest rapper in the game.
And the biggest rival.
Why do u think after Pac, no rapper like him has emerged?
Pac would still have been dropping good albums just like nas and Jay. He wasnt the type of OG to sit back doing nothing.
And he was rich too.

Besides, the 1m could include coniving with rogue cops to cover things up.
I get, more like project fund

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 11:41am On Jul 25
OlujobaSamuel:

I get, more like project fund

Yeah
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 11:43am On Jul 25
stanisbaratheon:

Big L was tight too before he tragically passed.

Yo! I forgot. Big L is a honourable mention for a top 10 just off his spitting skills.

Dude was a monster!
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 11:44am On Jul 25
internationalman:

Keep lying to yourself. Can you even list at least 10 hit songs to their names

Not based hit songs. Am talking amazing pen game.

Rappers hit songs are not their best lyrically
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Shugafree(m): 11:50am On Jul 25
I think we have some answers to this puzzle in the song AGAINST ALL ODDS in makaveli album --- 1997

Listen to the lyrics closely ....
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 11:50am On Jul 25
blowjohn:

No but now that u nmentioned it let me adjust it. My number 1 will always be Nas who in my opinion is the greatest lyricist of all time of any music genre. My list is based on mic skills, lyrics, cadence etc. But lyrics form a far far bigger factor for me. Take note that the lyrics don't have to be too complex such that the listener is lost, like in an artist like lupe fiasco but the complex rhyme patterns should complex common sense.

I wish Eminem would return to the Eminem of 'say what you say feat dr dre' era. That was prime Eminem. All this fast rap he does isn't it.
And I'll say it, since his verse in renegade with Jay Z, Eminem has not had a better verse. Go check it out.

And rappers like Nas, jay Z, Raekwon give u lyrics that even Shakespeare would be marvled at.

Again:

I don't even want to begin to mention over 70 Nas tracks better than all Eminem songs lyrically.

Dude you are a Nas fan and I can understand why you know most of his lyrics and why you understand them. For every sick lines from Nas lyrics you spit, Eminem also has as much. I can keep dropping bars from Eminem's songs from now till dark. It's all about preferences...

For you lyrics is your base factor, but for some people flows, rhymes, rhythm, wordplay and lyrical athletism and acrobatics are their base factors in measuring the best rappers.. You can have the best lyrics ever and don't know how to tap. What would you say about Drake that don't write most of his lyrics.

My point is in whatever criteria you want to use to judge who's the best rapper of all time, Eminem will almost stand out among the rest..

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Earthscience: 12:34pm On Jul 25
SonofElElyonRet:

He did the crime.. so must do the time

Sure brother!!!
That is not negotiable

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Earthscience: 12:36pm On Jul 25
Ladiesdoctor:
He is too bad in so many things.

For this one?
2pac fans will hate him for life

That is just it.
This case cannot go under the carpet.
shakur's fan will go extra mile to drag him.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25
internationalman:

Dude you are a Nas fan and I can understand why you know most of his lyrics and why you understand them. For every sick lines from Nas lyrics you spit, Eminem also has as much. I can keep dropping bars from Eminem's songs from now till dark. It's all about preferences...

For you lyrics is your base factor, but for some people flows, rhymes, rhythm, wordplay and lyrical athletism and acrobatics are their base factors in measuring the best rappers.. You can have the best lyrics ever and don't know how to tap. What would you say about Drake that don't write most of his lyrics.

My point is in whatever criteria you want to use to judge who's the best rapper of all time, Eminem will almost stand out among the rest..

These Eminem lyrics r not deep like that.
Am a nas fan yes.

But I was the biggest Eminem fan bcuz of his first 3 albums.

I started with nas much later
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by stanisbaratheon: 12:44pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

Yo! I forgot. Big L is a honourable mention for a top 10 just off his spitting skills.

Dude was a monster!

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by AnyanwuSK: 12:47pm On Jul 25
Omoawoke:
Black violence against blacks

The whites want to kill you, the Arabs want to kill you.
And yet you want to kill each other

You're ignorant.

No ethnicity is Black or White.

What's the colour of the Arabs, Chinese etc?

Arabs are killing themselves in the Middle East in the name of religion and politics, People of European ancestry carry out killing, shooting people of their race in mass.
The person who tried to kill Trump shares same ancestral continent with Trump.

Don't flow away with mainstream media narrative.
They don't carry others along.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

Am a nas fan yes.

That's almost the tales of every musician. Their albums in the early stages of their careers are always better then the later stages. That's because it's not easy to be in the game for that long.

Everything wears out and off eventually. I forgot to mention longevity as one of the criterias in my earlier posts.

There are many things that makes a good rapper like I said before. It's not just about lyrics..

Kanye once said "When I heard Eminem verse on Forever, I went back to the studio and rewrote my shit"

All these rappers know that they don't stand a chance with Eminem when they are on the same track with him.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25
internationalman:

That's almost the tales of every musician. Their albums in the early stages of their careers are always better then the later stages. That's because it's not easy to be in the game for that long.

Everything wears out and off eventually. I forgot to mention longevity as one of the criterias in my earlier posts.

There are many things that makes a good rapper like I said before. It's not just about lyrics..

Kanye once said "When I heard Eminem verse on Forever, I went back to the studio and rewrote my shit"

All these rappers know that they don't stand a chance with Eminem when they are on the same track with him.

But nas raps and albums have evolved.
His last 6 albums contain some of his best works and they are so different from his earlier works.

Eminem still raps the same.

I can conveniently name 40 new nas songs that are different from the songs he dropped in the late 2000s.

Not so with Eminem. His rhymin and multi syllables, double entendres are still very very strong, but his songs are still same.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

But nas raps and albums have evolved.
His last 6 albums contain some of his best works and they are so different from his earlier works.

Eminem still raps the same.

I can conveniently name 40 new nas songs that are different from the songs he dropped in the late 2000s.

Not so with Eminem. His rhymin and multi syllables, double entendres are still very very strong, but his songs are still same.

His songs may sound the same but a lot about him has changed.

He's not as comical as he used to be,

His lyrics are deeper now. Sometimes I use dictionary to understand

Unlike before, now he doesn't do a lot of wordplays in his deliverings anymore.

Lastly if he's still the same, why then do fans keep beckoning on him to go back to his old self.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by xx1v: 1:23pm On Jul 25
brodalikeme:
The way dirts are building up on Diddy, I hope he is not going to end up like R Kelly.

His would be far worse and the likelihood of a bounty on his head will be high after now.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by stainzvill(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25
Diddy will go away for a very long time
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25
internationalman:

His songs may sound the same but a lot about him has changed.

He's not as comical as he used to be,

His lyrics are deeper now. Sometimes I use dictionary to understand

Unlike before, now he doesn't do a lot of wordplays in his deliverings anymore.

Lastly if he's still the same, why then do fans keep beckoning on him to go back to his old self.

U see, Eminem hasn't gotten back to his old self yet that's the truth.

Can u honestly say Eminem raps with the grittiness of his classic track ' the way I am' or am a soldier?

In fact he almost got back hia old self in his album MMlP2. The song 'evil twin' is the real definition of the Eminem old and new. Very fantastic song. Maybe u shud revisit the song.

So the reason why we all crave for an Eminem album is because among the tracks, u will find reminders of Eminem of old.

I miss that Eminem o.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Bignuell(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25
internationalman:

Bro Eminem will win every rapper alive bar to bar. A lot of all these other rappers admit it as well..

Check all his collaborations with top rappers, he ripped all of them.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

U see, Eminem hasn't gotten back to his old self yet that's the truth.

Can u honestly say Eminem raps with the grittiness of his classic track ' the way I am' or am a soldier?

In fact he almost got back hia old self in his album MMlP2. The song 'evil twin' is the real definition of the Eminem old and new. Very fantastic song. Maybe u shud revisit the song.

So the reason why we all crave for an Eminem album is because among the tracks, u will find reminders of Eminem of old.

I miss that Eminem o.

I understand. This new album is of his is making waves across all platforms. But I still feel like it's lacking in the real sense of his qualities that I used to know.

Now he's just all about him trying to prove a point about how he's the best Lyricist, and rap skills (a testament of him rapping fast so often in songs nowadays). Now it's almost like he's just having fun
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25
internationalman:

I understand. This new album is of his is making waves across all platforms. But I still feel like it's lacking in the real sense of his qualities that I used to know.

Now he's just all about him trying to prove a point about how he's the best Lyricist, and rap skills (a testament of him rapping fast so often in songs nowadays). Now it's almost like he's just having fun

Exactly.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by tplayer: 4:42pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

Again:

😆😃😃

Can't believe we have a similar ranking. I am a Nas stan 💯. You quoted the "Cure" there 🤣

Take it easy with the white boy. He can rap for sure. I agree his style can be boring at times. Putting too many rhyming words together can make the whole verse or song sound corny. Lil Wayne did it on that song he was with Nas recently. It sounds elementary to me, and to me Nas had the better verse. He showed more technicalities. But I still have no problem putting Eminem in my top 10 sha. He has the discography, although latter albums have been generally poor.

I'm surprised you know Kool G Rap. To me, that his album, live and let die, is one of my best Hip-hop albums, vIvid storytelling, multisyllabic rhyming, wordplay, etc. If that album had not suffered label issues, it would have made him a more successful rapper. But G rap is just the king of multi syllabic rhyming. That dude can body anybody. Although subject matter maybe a limiting factor for him. That's where Nas is head and shoulder above everyone.

So you know AZ. That dude rhyming scheme be mad as well. Those his tracks with Nas are majestic. The Essence , how ya living, mo money, more murder, Life's a B.etc. He bodied God's son on the track on stillmatic. I hate Nas for that. His rhyming was weak in some sections of their back and forth.

I like that you like Jay and Nas. Most dudes be talking negatively about one in order to elevate the other. It's not necessary. Appreciate Jay's skills. Anyone who doesn't is just hating. I be listening to Dead President I, the first version, and boy, Shawn Carter is boss.

Please remove Don cartegena from any top 20 list. He does have the skills or materials to be there. I like him as a rapper but he can't be on no mount Rushmore.

I generally have a problem with people like Lauryn hill and Biggie cos of materials. But Biggie is a best on the mic anyway.

Do you think Nas overreleased these last few years, cos I certainly do. He could have made just 3-4 albums. They would have been all classics, although none of the albums are below 3.5 and KD III and Magic I are my sh.iit. They are classic materials.

Life is GOOD is heavily slept on. Nas himself said it. That album is a solid 4.5 album for me, at least.

I was listening to illmatic on Monday and I was just smiling like say dem give me new wife. I like to believe Nas didn't write those at that young age sha. It's hard to believe.

Where do you put these new cats like Lamar, Jcole?
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by tplayer: 4:49pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

Am a nas fan yes.

Did you start with Nas latter and you still have him as GOAT. That's great 👍

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Mrexcell(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25
Ladiesdoctor:
He is too bad in so many things.

For this one?
2pac fans will hate him for life
He has generated millions of enemies upon himself

They might even retaliate 2pac have mad fans all over the world.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by limcar: 5:11pm On Jul 25
GreatrAnalyst:

I could quote your words in big letters.

There may be better rappers than 2Pac by some data or faves, but I don't personally rate any higher than him. He was something else. A legend that left too early
i've you heard rakim, jadakiss
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by limcar: 5:17pm On Jul 25
PissInside:
Paying $1million for a hit on a fellow rapper in 1996 is madness.....Not even Bill gates or the Sultan of brunei will try that in the 1990's grin

The chain Death row records artists do wear back then was worth just $500..........So Diddy placing a bounty on it was pure hogwash....Yes we knew a Crip snatched a Death row chain from a Blood member at the store but it was strictly Gang rivalry...

Although diddy had a hand in Pac's death,he never paid for the hit...He only rewarded Eric Von Zip who was his bodyguard and a notorious crip....Kefee D is just lying cos he knows he's going down.

Pac who was a studio gangsta should have known better before jumping Orlando anderson, a real life street gansgta who was a crip and a brutal killer....Even in the picture of Pac with Suge knight in the BMW,you could see the guilt,fear and anxiousness in his eyes cos he knew he just jumped a notorious crip member whthen,
Would you call 50cent a studio gangsta?
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25
tplayer:

😆😃😃

Can believe we have a similar ranking. I am a Nas stan 💯. You quoted the "Cure" there 🤣

Take it easy with the white boy. He can rap for sure. I agree his style can be boring at times. Putting too many rhyming words together can make the whole verse or song sound corny. Lil Wayne did it on that song he was with Nas recently. It sounds elementary to me, and to me Nas had the better verse. He showed more technicalities. But I still have no problem putting Eminem in my top 10 sha. He has the discography, although latter albums have been generally poor.

I'm surprised you know Kool G Rap. To me, that his album, live and let die, is one of my best Hip-hop albums, vIvid storytelling, multisyllabic rhyming, wordplay, etc. If that album had not suffered label issues, it would have made him a more successful rapper. But G rap is just the king of multi syllabic rhyming. That dude can body anybody. Although subject matter maybe a limiting factor for him. That's where Nas is head and shoulder above everyone.

So you know AZ. That dude rhyming scheme be mad as well. Those his tracks with Nas are majestic. The Essence , how ya living, mo money, more murder, Life's a B.etc. He bodied God's son on the track on stillmatic. I hate Nas for that. His rhyming was weak in some sections of their back and forth.

I like that you like Jay and Nas. Most dudes be talking negatively about one in order to elevate the other. It's not necessary. Appreciate Jay's skills. Anyone who doesn't is just hating. I be listening to Dead President I, the first version, and boy, Shawn Carter is boss.

Please remove Don cartegena from any top 20 list. He does have the skills or materials to be there. I like him as a rapper but he can't be on no mount Rushmore.

I generally have a problem with people like Lauryn hill and Biggie cos of materials. But Biggie is a best on the mic anyway.

Do you think Nas overreleased this last few years, cos I certainly do. He could have made just 3-4 albums. They would have been all classics, although none of the albums are below 3.5 and KD III and Magic I are my sh.iit. They are classic materials.

Life is GOOD is heavily slept on. Nas himself said it. That album is a solid 4.5 album for me, at least.

I was listening to illmatic on Monday and I was just smiling like say dem give me new wife. I like to believe Nas didn't write those at that young age sha. It's hard to believe.

Wow, u must be an extremely intelligent guy so I'll be careful but honest with my answers cos u got me thinking about the music and the rappers the way u just presented them.

First of all, I always believe Nas suppresses himself in certain tracks if he feels he doesn't have anything to prove. That dude is a monster.... That will not appear again till the end of time.

Memory lane on illmatic is perhaps the smoothest, lyrically complex but dark rap song I ever heard.

Eminem is a beast but I think his intelligence limits him. Ab come to realize that certain rappers like Nas, Raekwon, rakim etc who were into the 5 percent nation thing and who read very vast and wide are above other rappers( AZ is one too)

That's why they speak so much knowledge and are so versatile. Eminem isn't one so his vocabulary even though is deep by the way isn't up to Nas level( by the way, Nas use of the English language is the best among any rapper dead or alive)

That's what made me believe he wrote illmatic at such an age.

English was my best subject while in secondary school and I was crowned best I imaginative writing.

But omo, even if I dreamt about writing what Nas penned down on illmatic, I doubt it will be happen in reality. Songs like memory lane, it ain't hard to tell and the world is yours is something that adults cud never pen down even if they used AI today. If it was an alien that aided him I'd believe bro.
U know when Nas grants interviews, u don't see any of those words he used come out of his mouth like when TI or camron are interviewed.

But if u listen to other rappers u will hear them tell u how quiet and calculate Nas cud be.

I agree with the biggie and Lauryn Hill thing cos they lack enough materials. Same with Andre 3k.

Kool g rap can murder any rapper dead or alive.
But he's so much obsessed with multi syllabic rhyming that he wows u with that and his speed. That's where Nas wins. Half the time, Nas is telling u a story and rhyming in every verse.

This is the thing about Jay z: Jay Z will body most rappers on a song if he wants to any day except, Nas and any rapper that raps fast e.g big pun, Eminem or kool g rap.
He seems to be very careful when choosing his words in order to deliver a blow to whoever is on the track with him.

AZ is a beast too. I suspect he wanted to do something similar to Nas memory lane when he did his song' rather unique'.
The song presents similar mood and style. But memory lane is just something else (much like street dreaming remix feat R. Kelly)

Yeah he goes beast mode whenever on a song with Nas, but I always felt Nas loses whenever he isn't serious( BTW the track they did together called 'serious' was mad) . Other times Nas as usual goes into storytelling mode.

Nas feat lil Wayne...... Nas had the better verse. Wayne kept using the same alliteration and rhyme pattern. Nas showed why he has too many flows to chose frm.

Life is good is a classic.

Magic 2 is heavily slept on. That's the best themed(magic) rap album ever. All the songs point to magic in one way or the other.
Magic 3 is something else especially with songs like based on true events part 1, speechless part 2(omg).

And yes magic was a rollercoaster.
But if u go back to magic 2 and 3 u may see why I feel they are better than magic( even though magic sounds more fun)

KD 2 and 3 are classics.

KD 1 had some crazy cuts like blue benz and the cure. But it showed why Nas don't need to many baby features cos the best songs were the ones he rapped alone.

My problem with Lamar and jcole is that their style of rap aee offshoots of trap rap.

Jcole on born sinner was the best jcole.
These trap/mumble style gradually ate into j Cole.

BTW have u heard the track produced by shaq O Neil the basketball star?
Features Nas and Jay Z( oh yes)

He was the first person to put those the greats verses on same track with him.

I must confess, Nas was just something else that era. Nas went alien on the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfxWmiZZhc&pp=ygUNc2hhcSBmZWF0IG5hcw%3D%3D

Lastly, Nas unreleased song catalogue seem to be better than his releases. Ain't that crazy.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25
tplayer:

😆😃😃

Can't believe we have a similar ranking. I am a Nas stan 💯. You quoted the "Cure" there 🤣

Do you think Nas overreleased these last few years, cos I certainly do. He could have made just 3-4 albums. They would have been all classics, although none of the albums are below 3.5 and KD III and Magic I are my sh.iit. They are classic materials.

I forgot to add, fat Joe is really dope. He held is own on a track with big L.
In fact he holds his own on any track with a dope rapper very well.
To me he killed AZ on AZ new track 'how we get it'.

This track he did when he was in flow Joe days got me thinking about how good he can be if he wants to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7oDBq9yBJc&pp=ygUHRmF0IEpvZQ%3D%3D

He cracks my top 30 though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.