Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination (46050 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by tplayer: 5:41pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

I forgot to add, fat Joe is really dope. He held is own on a track with big L.
In fact he holds his own on any track with a dope rapper very well.
To me he killed AZ on AZ new track 'how we get it'.

This track he did when he was in flow Joe days got me thinking about how good he can be if he wants to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7oDBq9yBJc&pp=ygUHRmF0IEpvZQ%3D%3D

He cracks my top 30 though.

That was probably his best verse ever, the one with Big L.

He kinda had a better outing on that AZ track,I agree, although I listened just a few times.

Top 40 or 50 is better for Fat Joe. No classic albums, no illest metaphors, no storytelling, etc

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25
[quote author=tplayer post=131142308]

That was probably his best verse ever, the one with Big L.

He kinda had a better outing on that AZ track,I agree, although I listened just a few times.

Top 40 or 50 is better for Fat Joe. No classic albums, no illest metaphors, no storytelling, etc[/quote

Lol ok. He's good tho
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25
tplayer:

😆😃😃

Can't believe we have a similar ranking. I am a Nas stan 💯. You quoted the "Cure" there 🤣

Take it easy with the white boy. He can rap for sure. I agree his style can be boring at times. Putting too many rhyming words together can make the whole verse or song sound corny. Lil Wayne did it on that song he was with Nas recently. It sounds elementary to me, and to me Nas had the better verse. He showed more technicalities. But I still have no problem putting Eminem in my top 10 sha. He has the discography, although latter albums have been generally poor.

I'm surprised you know Kool G Rap. To me, that his album, live and let die, is one of my best Hip-hop albums, vIvid storytelling, multisyllabic rhyming, wordplay, etc. If that album had not suffered label issues, it would have made him a more successful rapper. But G rap is just the king of multi syllabic rhyming. That dude can body anybody. Although subject matter maybe a limiting factor for him. That's where Nas is head and shoulder above everyone.

So you know AZ. That dude rhyming scheme be mad as well. Those his tracks with Nas are majestic. The Essence , how ya living, mo money, more murder, Life's a B.etc. He bodied God's son on the track on stillmatic. I hate Nas for that. His rhyming was weak in some sections of their back and forth.

I like that you like Jay and Nas. Most dudes be talking negatively about one in order to elevate the other. It's not necessary. Appreciate Jay's skills. Anyone who doesn't is just hating. I be listening to Dead President I, the first version, and boy, Shawn Carter is boss.

Please remove Don cartegena from any top 20 list. He does have the skills or materials to be there. I like him as a rapper but he can't be on no mount Rushmore.

I generally have a problem with people like Lauryn hill and Biggie cos of materials. But Biggie is a best on the mic anyway.

Do you think Nas overreleased these last few years, cos I certainly do. He could have made just 3-4 albums. They would have been all classics, although none of the albums are below 3.5 and KD III and Magic I are my sh.iit. They are classic materials.

Life is GOOD is heavily slept on. Nas himself said it. That album is a solid 4.5 album for me, at least.

I was listening to illmatic on Monday and I was just smiling like say dem give me new wife. I like to believe Nas didn't write those at that young age sha. It's hard to believe.

Where do you put these new cats like Lamar, Jcole?

Wow, u must be an extremely intelligent guy so I'll be careful but honest with my answers cos u got me thinking about the music and the rappers the way u just presented them.

First of all, I always believe Nas suppresses himself in certain tracks if he feels he doesn't have anything to prove. That dude is a monster.... That will not appear again till the end of time.

Memory lane on illmatic is perhaps the smoothest, lyrically complex but dark rap song I ever heard.

Eminem is a beast but I think his intelligence limits him. Ab come to realize that certain rappers like Nas, Raekwon, rakim etc who were into the 5 percent nation thing and who read very vast and wide are above other rappers( AZ is one too)

That's why they speak so much knowledge and are so versatile. Eminem isn't one so his vocabulary even though is deep by the way isn't up to Nas level( by the way, Nas use of the English language is the best among any rapper dead or alive)

That's what made me believe he wrote illmatic at such an age.

English was my best subject while in secondary school and I was crowned best I imaginative writing.

But omo, even if I dreamt about writing what Nas penned down on illmatic, I doubt it will be happen in reality. Songs like memory lane, it ain't hard to tell and the world is yours is something that adults cud never pen down even if they used AI today. If it was an alien that aided him I'd believe bro.
U know when Nas grants interviews, u don't see any of those words he used come out of his mouth like when TI or camron are interviewed.

But if u listen to other rappers u will hear them tell u how quiet and calculate Nas cud be.

I agree with the biggie and Lauryn Hill thing cos they lack enough materials. Same with Andre 3k.

Kool g rap can murder any rapper dead or alive.
But he's so much obsessed with multi syllabic rhyming that he wows u with that and his speed. That's where Nas wins. Half the time, Nas is telling u a story and rhyming in every verse.

This is the thing about Jay z: Jay Z will body most rappers on a song if he wants to any day except, Nas and any rapper that raps fast e.g big pun, Eminem or kool g rap.
He seems to be very careful when choosing his words in order to deliver a blow to whoever is on the track with him.

AZ is a beast too. I suspect he wanted to do something similar to Nas memory lane when he did his song' rather unique'.
The song presents similar mood and style. But memory lane is just something else (much like street dreaming remix feat R. Kelly)

Yeah he goes beast mode whenever on a song with Nas, but I always felt Nas loses whenever he isn't serious( BTW the track they did together called 'serious' was mad) . Other times Nas as usual goes into storytelling mode.

Nas feat lil Wayne...... Nas had the better verse. Wayne kept using the same alliteration and rhyme pattern. Nas showed why he has too many flows to chose frm.

Life is good is a classic.

Magic 2 is heavily slept on. That's the best themed(magic) rap album ever. All the songs point to magic in one way or the other.
Magic 3 is something else especially with songs like based on true events part 1, speechless part 2(omg).

And yes magic was a rollercoaster.
But if u go back to magic 2 and 3 u may see why I feel they are better than magic( even though magic sounds more fun)

KD 2 and 3 are classics.

KD 1 had some crazy cuts like blue benz and the cure. But it showed why Nas don't need to many baby features cos the best songs were the ones he rapped alone.

My problem with Lamar and jcole is that their style of rap aee offshoots of trap rap.

Jcole on born sinner was the best jcole.
These trap/mumble style gradually ate into j Cole.

BTW have u heard the track produced by shaq O Neil the basketball star?
Features Nas and Jay Z( oh yes)

He was the first person to put those the greats verses on same track with him.

I must confess, Nas was just something else that era. Nas went alien on the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfxWmiZZhc&pp=ygUNc2hhcSBmZWF0IG5hcw%3D%3D
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by tplayer: 6:24pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

Wow, u must be an extremely intelligent guy so I'll be careful but honest with my answers cos u got me thinking about the music and the rappers the way u just presented them.

First of all, I always believe Nas suppresses himself in certain tracks if he feels he doesn't have anything to prove. That dude is a monster.... That will not appear again till the end of time.

Memory lane on illmatic is perhaps the smoothest, lyrically complex but dark rap song I ever heard.

Eminem is a beast but I think his intelligence limits him. Ab come to realize that certain rappers like Nas, Raekwon, rakim etc who were into the 5 percent nation thing and who read very vast and wide are above other rappers( AZ is one too)

That's why they speak so much knowledge and are so versatile. Eminem isn't one so his vocabulary even though is deep by the way isn't up to Nas level( by the way, Nas use of the English language is the best among any rapper dead or alive)

That's what made me believe he wrote illmatic at such an age.

English was my best subject while in secondary school and I was crowned best I imaginative writing.

But omo, even if I dreamt about writing what Nas penned down on illmatic, I doubt it will be happen in reality. Songs like memory lane, it ain't hard to tell and the world is yours is something that adults cud never pen down even if they used AI today. If it was an alien that aided him I'd believe bro.
U know when Nas grants interviews, u don't see any of those words he used come out of his mouth like when TI or camron are interviewed.

But if u listen to other rappers u will hear them tell u how quiet and calculate Nas cud be.

I agree with the biggie and Lauryn Hill thing cos they lack enough materials. Same with Andre 3k.

Kool g rap can murder any rapper dead or alive.
But he's so much obsessed with multi syllabic rhyming that he wows u with that and his speed. That's where Nas wins. Half the time, Nas is telling u a story and rhyming in every verse.

This is the thing about Jay z: Jay Z will body most rappers on a song if he wants to any day except, Nas and any rapper that raps fast e.g big pun, Eminem or kool g rap.
He seems to be very careful when choosing his words in order to deliver a blow to whoever is on the track with him.

AZ is a beast too. I suspect he wanted to do something similar to Nas memory lane when he did his song' rather unique'.
The song presents similar mood and style. But memory lane is just something else (much like street dreaming remix feat R. Kelly)

Yeah he goes beast mode whenever on a song with Nas, but I always felt Nas loses whenever he isn't serious( BTW the track they did together called 'serious' was mad) . Other times Nas as usual goes into storytelling mode.

Nas feat lil Wayne...... Nas had the better verse. Wayne kept using the same alliteration and rhyme pattern. Nas showed why he has too many flows to chose frm.

Life is good is a classic.

Magic 2 is heavily slept on. That's the best themed(magic) rap album ever. All the songs point to magic in one way or the other.
Magic 3 is something else especially with songs like based on true events part 1, speechless part 2(omg).

And yes magic was a rollercoaster.
But if u go back to magic 2 and 3 u may see why I feel they are better than magic( even though magic sounds more fun)

KD 2 and 3 are classics.

KD 1 had some crazy cuts like blue benz and the cure. But it showed why Nas don't need to many baby features cos the best songs were the ones he rapped alone.

My problem with Lamar and jcole is that their style of rap aee offshoots of trap rap.

Jcole on born sinner was the best jcole.
These trap/mumble style gradually ate into j Cole.

BTW have u heard the track produced by shaq O Neil the basketball star?
Features Nas and Jay Z( oh yes)

He was the first person to put those the greats verses on same track with him.

I must confess, Nas was just something else that era. Nas went alien on the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfxWmiZZhc&pp=ygUNc2hhcSBmZWF0IG5hcw%3D%3D

Lastly, Nas unreleased song catalogue seem to be better than his releases. Ain't that crazy.

You know your rap.💯

Thanks for the compliments.

I thought I was the only one in Nigeria who feels this way about memory lane. Sometimes, I think no one has ever rapped better than that in Rap. That third verse is just mercurial. That track should be on everyone's 10 top best in Rap.

That 5 percent helped them.

Nas' use of English is his strength. I don't think he has the deepest vocab, but the way he uses the language is stellar.

Three stacks be overrated to me. No solo materials, and I don't like his voice that well; the same problem I have with Lamar.

G rap is my guy. Godfather of mafioso rap, east coast gangsta rap. That album, live and let die, shows lyrical dexterity at its peak.

I hope this Eminem thing is not a colour thing sha 🤣

Jay-z moves only by mathematical calculations these days. Guess he's earned it sha. Reasonable doubt, Blueprint, black album, and I kinda like 4:44, although opinion is divided. But it's not a classic sha.

Rather unique is up there as AZ's best song. That street dreams remix is just high level rapping. Pure gold.

I'm happy you think Nas out-rapped Lil wayne on that song.

I'm so happy you call LIG a classic. It should be, only that officer Rose was rapping the wrong thing on the accidental murderer song. Although I enjoy his rapping there more sha 🤣. His flow was top-notch but subject matter was off topic.

Magic 2 and 3 are slept on cos people were already moving on. He shouldn't have released them.

I don't think KD II is a classic. But it's a solid offering.

born sinner j cole was up there.

Trap has invaded everywhere, that's why. Even Nas pandered to this taste on some songs on this his latest run na 😄. I'm not a big fan of trap too.

The Shaq joint, Nas killed it. had the best verse.

Billboard showed some love recently 🤣 for illmatic. I love it. This mainstream media can pander too much at times but they got the No 1 spot right with the Rap album list. But they put Lamar ahead of Nas 😞

Do you think It was written is better than illmatic, some people be saying that. I don't think so, and its quite a margin for me.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25
tplayer:

You know your rap.💯

Thanks for the compliments.

I thought I was the only one in Nigeria who feels this way about memory lane. Sometimes, I think no one has ever rapped better than that in Rap. That third verse is just mercurial. That track should be on everyone's 10 top best in Rap.

That 5 percent helped them.

Nas' use of English is his strength. I don't think he has the deepest vocab, but the way he uses the language is stellar.

Three stacks be overrated to me. No solo materials, and I don't like his voice that well; the same problem I have with Lamar.

G rap is my guy. Godfather of mafioso rap, east coast gangsta rap. That album, live and let die, shows lyrical dexterity at its peak.

I hope this Eminem thing is not a colour thing sha 🤣

Jay-z moves only by mathematical calculations these days. Guess he's earned it sha. Reasonable doubt, Blueprint, black album, and I kinda like 4:44, although opinion is divided. But it's not a classic sha.

Rather unique is up there as AZ's best song. That street dreams remix is just high level rapping. Pure gold.

I'm happy you think Nas out-rapped Lil wayne on that song.

I'm so happy you call LIG a classic. It should be, only that officer Rose was rapping the wrong thing on the accidental murderer song. Although I enjoy his rapping there more sha 🤣. His flow was top-notch but subject matter was off topic.

Magic 2 and 3 are slept on cos people were already moving on. He shouldn't have released them.

I don't think KD II is a classic. But it's a solid offering.

born sinner j cole was up there.

Trap has invaded everywhere, that's why. Even Nas pandered to this taste on some songs on this his latest run na 😄. I'm not a big fan of trap too.

The Shaq joint, Nas killed it. had the best verse.

Billboard showed some love recently 🤣 for illmatic. I love it. This mainstream media can pander too much at times but they got the No 1 spot right with the Rap album list. But they put Lamar ahead of Nas 😞

Do you think It was written is better than illmatic, some people be saying that. I don't think so, and its quite a margin for me.

Wlcm bro.

Memory lane is just special. Listen to it with ur earphones and even if u wanted to anything evil, u will reject the ideal 😂. Song is too good abeg.

As regards Eminem, I try not to make it a color thing. In fact at some point, especially during his feuds with Germain dupree, ja rule etc he was rapping like a black with all the threats and I enjoyed it.

Yeah illmatic was ranked greatest rap album.
Ross is always rapping off topic. His ego and love for food and wine won't allow him concentrate. But the guy is very solid and his songs are usually very enjoyable.

Illmatic is a better album than it was written as far as the art of music is concerned.
Did he rap better on it than on it was written?
That's a question that's hard to answer because of songs like the message and take it in blood and suspects.

Same way stillmatic seems to be as good as it was written lyrics wise( if u remove brave heart party).

And mehn, I hate trap music like mad!!!!

But Nas really used it to rap better than trap rappers... Like in the bonus track spicy.

Some songs from the last 6 albums that deserve mentioning due to how the style of rap Nas used:

Rare
Store run
Hollywood gangsta
The cure
Based on true events
Michael and Quincy
Thun(of cos)
Nobody
Dedicated (the second part)
Slow it down
Speechless part 2
Bookeen Woodbine
The pressure
Store run
Ugly
The truth

No tears( this might be the closest Nas has gotten to make me cry) like wtf!
I remember a YouTube reaction on the album... When it got to no tears, the guy shed tears...
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by tplayer: 7:36pm On Jul 25
blowjohn:

Wlcm bro.

Memory lane is just special. Listen to it with ur earphones and even if u wanted to anything evil, u will reject the ideal 😂. Song is too good abeg.

As regards Eminem, I try not to make it a color thing. In fact at some point, especially during his feuds with Germain dupree, ja rule etc he was rapping like a black with all the threats and I enjoyed it.

Yeah illmatic was ranked greatest rap album.
Ross is always rapping off topic. His ego and love for food and wine won't allow him concentrate. But the guy is very solid and his songs are usually very enjoyable.

Illmatic is a better album than it was written as far as the art of music is concerned.
Did he rap better on it than on it was written?
That's a question that's hard to answer because of songs like the message and take it in blood and suspects.

Same way stillmatic seems to be as good as it was written lyrics wise( if u remove brave heart party).

And mehn, I hate trap music like mad!!!!

But Nas really used it to rap better than trap rappers... Like in the bonus track spicy.

Some songs from the last 6 albums that deserve mentioning due to how the style of rap Nas used:

Rare
Store run
Hollywood gangsta
The cure
Based on true events
Michael and Quincy
Thun(of cos)
Nobody
Dedicated (the second part)
Slow it down
Speechless part 2
Bookeen Woodbine
The pressure
Store run
Ugly
The truth

No tears( this might be the closest Nas has gotten to make me cry) like wtf!
I remember a YouTube reaction on the album... When it got to no tears, the guy shed tears...

Those IWW songs you mentioned are crazy. I also like that track with Dr Dre: "Rap hero, Federal bureau tap my line got zero". Nas is coming track.

Trap sha.These kids like it sha

Ross can rap, no doubt. I love that his track with AZ, vacherin. The beat is crazy 💯

You named some solid tracks from those albums.
But you're forgetting

Death Row east
Composure
all bad ft Anderson paak
Office hours ft 50
Full circle
Sitting with my thoughts

What do you think about this Lamar Vs Drake beef. You like "Not like us"? I like it but it's not cracking my top 5 diss track list. But it's a quality diss track.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by shegra58: 7:48pm On Jul 25
femi4:
Fake Pdiddy has nothing to do with 2pac's death
Bleep you too
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by shegra58: 7:51pm On Jul 25
Nadingo:
Diddy didn't have a million bucks to pay for a hit in 1996.
Diddy worth over $10 million in 1996 go and research
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by hammer567: 9:03pm On Jul 25
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25
tplayer:

Those IWW songs you mentioned are crazy. I also like that track with Dr Dre: "Rap hero, Federal bureau tap my line got zero". Nas is coming track.

Trap sha.These kids like it sha

Ross can rap, no doubt. I love that his track with AZ, vacherin. The beat is crazy 💯

You named some solid tracks from those albums.
But you're forgetting

Death Row east
Composure
all bad ft Anderson paak
Office hours ft 50
Full circle
Sitting with my thoughts

What do you think about this Lamar Vs Drake beef. You like "Not like us"? I like it but it's not cracking my top 5 diss track list. But it's a quality diss track.

Wasn't a fan of all bad.
Mehn death row east is rap style of the future.
Office hours( Nas verse is crazY)
I lov sitting with my thoughts

Yeah Nas is coming was too tough. Perhaps too lyrically powerful. One of those tracks where Nas is very serious 😂.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 12:38am On Jul 26
blowjohn:

This track he did when he was in flow Joe days got me thinking about how good he can be if he wants to.

I think there's a track Nas ft Eminem on in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 12:38am On Jul 26
blowjohn:

I think there's a track Nas ft Eminem on in 2021.. Correct me if I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ericmor: 6:48am On Jul 26
Parizz:
Was biggie a gangster

They were all gangsters. Biggie was selling drugs on the street before he made it and still remain a gang star. Badbad crew are gang stars group including some of their solo artist. You can't mess with them in the street. Some are just more dreaded that the other
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ericmor: 7:04am On Jul 26
Parizz:
50cent rolled with gangs too

Most of them rolled with gangs. 50cent was formally Nas boy because he was part of Nas gang in the street before he left and 50cent too was shot which we all know. To me, I think 50cent survived the street because of his hit songs in the rap world and he was pardon to keep the rap music going because as at the time he made d hit, rap music was dying and new rappers were finding it difficult to excel and even do the real hardcore. The rap world wouldn't want to lose another member which is why they just look over it when he speak shit about the senior men. Eminem also got the same privilege, they use him to break into the white heart and industry. You can see the way Grammy cherish him so much
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ericmor: 7:37am On Jul 26
Parizz:
You forgot he was robbed at quad studios

That's the street game for you. And remember it was lil CIC that called him. I think that was a coincident, the person u dey find n u by chance jam him for ur territory, is to use the opportunity enter him nau but the chain they were claiming they wanted to collect, they didn't get it. That building is a building full of different offices and companies and tupac went there to do something different and was already out when lil CIC saw him through the window and told him biggie is in the studio. Same thing happened to his hit, him and the death row crew saw Orlando Anderson cousin in a building and they bleeped the guy up, that was what prompted Orlando to make that hit. Nobody Bleep with Orlando and go away with it because that nigga is deadly and have police connect and the same Orlando is puffy guy. I believe you can now see the kind of people PAC and death row were messing with, dreaded, rich and connected
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ericmor: 7:54am On Jul 26
otipoju:

No man's life will be worth 1 million dollars in 1996 on the streets.

And who pays such dirty money with a cheque?

I smelll big lies

Kiffi dee said it and puffy never denied it, may be he will latter deny it in court which is normal because nobody will commit a crime as a street person and still go to the police and talk about it. That one must be a dumb street player. That money worth it because PAC is a big fish and that money is to do the job and keep your mouth shut and find a life for yourself to keep it all secrete. To me, that money is not even enough, because kiffi made his time in jail. So you are telling me if someone is sentenced to 20yrs for making a hit for you and u gave him $1m, how valuable is the $1m now compare to then? You don't know how it goes. You think to kill na beans in the USA like the useless system in Nigeria. Do you ever thought puff was this kind of person then? U only see Puff as a cool producer and dancer but u did not know who he really was and that is y u are seeing the money as big deal.
And mind you, that money may not even be in check but cash, kiffi dee may even said check to cover things up because moving such amount of money around in the USA is another offence. They are in the game and they know the law and how to cover their tracks
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26
internationalman:

I think there's a track Nas ft Eminem on in 2021.. Correct me if I'm wrong

Yes ur right.....EPMD2
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by otipoju(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26
ericmor:

Kiffi dee said it and puffy never denied it, may be he will latter deny it in court which is normal because nobody will commit a crime as a street person and still go to the police and talk about it. That one must be a dumb street player. That money worth it because PAC is a big fish and that money is to do the job and keep your mouth shut and find a life for yourself to keep it all secrete. To me, that money is not even enough, because kiffi made his time in jail. So you are telling me if someone is sentenced to 20yrs for making a hit for you and u gave him $1m, how valuable is the $1m now compare to then? You don't know how it goes. You think to kill na beans in the USA like the useless system in Nigeria. Do you ever thought puff was this kind of person then? U only see Puff as a cool producer and dancer but u did not know who he really was and that is y u are seeing the money as big deal.
And mind you, that money may not even be in check but cash, kiffi dee may even said check to cover things up because moving such amount of money around in the USA is another offence. They are in the game and they know the law and how to cover their tracks

Guy, people will kill for 5,000 dollars.

1 million dollar in 1996 is like a 100 million today.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ericmor: 7:41pm On Jul 26
otipoju:

Guy, people will kill for 5,000 dollars.

1 million dollar in 1996 is like a 100 million today.

That means you can kill for 50k in 1996 then or kiffi dee was just lying. Is it goat you want to kill or what? A poor and rich person will never reason or operate the same way. I'm sure you are even one of those that thought puffy didn't worth such amount. You better drop ur Nigeria mentality. Even a Nigerian will tell you to up ur pay to kill fela in 1996. So you are telling me now that you can kill devido for 10m right? And atop fooling, $1m then does not worth $100m now in the USA
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by otipoju(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26
ericmor:

That means you can kill for 50k in 1996 then or kiffi dee was just lying. Is it goat you want to kill or what? A poor and rich person will never reason or operate the same way. I'm sure you are even one of those that thought puffy didn't worth such amount. You better drop ur Nigeria mentality. Even a Nigerian will tell you to up ur pay to kill fela in 1996. So you are telling me now that you can kill devido for 10m right? And atop fooling, $1m then does not worth $100m now in the USA

I don't think you know what you are saying.

Niggars kill for the flimsiest reasons. FGB Duck hit was a 100k. We are talking about USA bro where guns are like phones.

A Nigerian was killed for urinating on the streets in Go read and watch American ganglife.

Even Portable as he think sey him get craze reach humble himself when he see wetin pass am for Yankee.

Nobody will pay 1 million to kill Tupac in 1996

Some niggers will kill you to get your necklace
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26
blowjohn:

Yes ur right.....EPMD2

As fanatic as I am of Eminem, I don't know how that escaped me. Since I downloaded it now I can't stop jamming to it 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ericmor: 8:54pm On Jul 26
otipoju:

I don't think you know what you are saying.

Niggars kill for the flimsiest reasons. FGB Duck hit was a 100k. We are talking about USA bro where guns are like phones.

A Nigerian was killed for urinating on the streets in Go read and watch American ganglife.

Even Portable as he think sey him get craze reach humble himself when he see wetin pass am for Yankee.

Nobody will pay 1 million to kill Tupac in 1996

Some niggers will kill you to get your necklace

Definitely you know more than kiffi dee and all the gang stars in the usa. You try. Comparing street gangsterism to a famous world successful rap gangster artist baffles me. U don try. Like I said, you will kill davido for 10m, even 5m self from your writing
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26
internationalman:

As fanatic as I am of Eminem, I don't know how that escaped me. Since I downloaded it now I can't stop jamming to it 😂😂

Yeah.
But Nas had the best verse on there tho wink
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26
blowjohn:

Yeah.
But Nas had the best verse on there tho wink

I beg to differ.. Like I said you are just his fan that loves him so much. You will naturally see him as the best in every tack he collaborated with fellow rappers..

I have yet to see any rapper that has a better verse than Eminem in a song.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26
internationalman:

I beg to differ.. Like I said you are just his fan that loves him so much. You will naturally see him as the best in every tack he collaborated with fellow rappers..

I have yet to see any rapper that has a better verse than Eminem in a song.

What
Mehn Nas had a better verse.

Eminem hasn't been on a track with the greatest!

Nas has been on tracks with Jay, buster, Rakim, pun, Raekwon, ghost face, prodigy, Ross, 50 cent, Jadakiss, AZ, lake, cormega, etc
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by otipoju(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26
ericmor:

Definitely you know more than kiffi dee and all the gang stars in the usa. You try. Comparing street gangsterism to a famous world successful rap gangster artist baffles me. U don try. Like I said, you will kill davido for 10m, even 5m self from your writing

You are deflecting. Go learn more and read more about all these.

The kifee guy is saying " Yeah I think he did" after being asked if Diddy had a hand in PACs death.

That is conjecture. And nobody pays blood money with a cheque.

The streets don't work that way bro.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 10:24am
blowjohn:

What
Mehn Nas had a better verse.

Eminem hasn't been on a track with the greatest!

Nas has been on tracks with Jay, buster, Rakim, pun, Raekwon, ghost face, prodigy, Ross, 50 cent, Jadakiss, AZ, lake, cormega, etc

Eminem has been on a track with 50 Cent numerous times, Jay, Busta and Jadakiss..
Most are probably intimidated to be on a track with him.

The only rapper in the industry no other rappers want to start a beef with.

The only rapper in the industry no other rappers want to rap batter with.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 1:11pm
internationalman:

Eminem has been on a track with 50 Cent numerous times, Jay, Busta and Jadakiss..
Most are probably intimidated to be on a track with him.

The only rapper in the industry no other rappers want to start a beef with.

The only rapper in the industry no other rappers want to rap batter with.

He should have responded to Game when Game dissed him na.

Game will eat him alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos) / Photo: Customized Wears For Marvin Babies Approved By Don Jazzy

Viewing this topic: sureboy1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.