Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria (23501 Views)

Starlink Increases Hardware Price By 112% In Nigeria - From ₦378,000 To ₦800,000 / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages / Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Femi1605: 8:19pm On Jul 24
Introducing Monesave, the ultimate budgeting app to help you manage your finances effortlessly. Track expenses, set savings goals, and achieve financial peace of mind. Sign up today and get a special bonus! Start saving smart with Monesave.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycompany.monesave

1 Share

Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by femi4: 8:30pm On Jul 24
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by femi4: 8:33pm On Jul 24
BABANGBALI:
liar
It's true
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by femi4: 8:36pm On Jul 24
airsaylongcome:

Absolutely nothing is free bro. You download them from pirated websites? You pay dearly for those
It's free from virus. All amazon prime n netflix films are free there. You guys are just wasting your money

1 Like

Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by femi4: 8:40pm On Jul 24
squash47:
this is what I think too. I don't understand the hype over this Netflix stuff. DStv is better than Netflix.
dstv with old movies. You will be watching Anaconda or Rambo 5 days in a week. That's not good value for money
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by femi4: 8:43pm On Jul 24
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Na this Plex derivative na hin be your "free"? I can't laugh abeg. Yeah your personal data has been compromised for sure. That's what you are paying with. That and your device been a part of a botnet. Like I said previously, nothing is free. You pay with your money or your personal data/device
Dey play
What personal data? What people have been using for years. The OS itself is open source
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by femi4: 8:55pm On Jul 24
djseanjohn77:

Nigeria's subscription is still the cheapest. I pay 14.99 dollars monthly over here.
You dey earn per hour. Yours is cheaper. How many Nigerians earn 14 dollars (N21,000) even in 1 week

1 Like

Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24
Starzo:

Which app you dey use?

IPTV because it separates the channels into categories combined with VLC otherwise VLC is enough...

Download the playlist and it auto scans and save it
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by squash47(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24
femi4:
dstv with old movies. You will be watching Anaconda or Rambo 5 days in a week. That's not good value for money
But it's more stable and reliable.
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by femi4: 9:19pm On Jul 24
squash47:
But it's more stable and reliable.
stable? May be you don't have access to a good wifi n a smart tv
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by zoedew: 10:36pm On Jul 24
erico2k2:

Netfliss is less than £6 IN THE uk
N11,000.00 plus. You either have the resources to use Netflix or find your level!🧐🤔🤣
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Marc3500: 10:40pm On Jul 24
Omo ppl dey watch Netflix una get money oo

See I go advice una make una go download movie box any film wey u wan watch dey there
Stop wasting money

1 Like

Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Starzo: 10:51pm On Jul 24
Nodogragra4me:

IPTV because it separates the channels into categories combined with VLC otherwise VLC is enough...

Download the playlist and it auto scans and save it

Which of the iptv
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24
zoedew:

N11,000.00 plus. You either have the resources to use Netflix or find your level!🧐🤔🤣
I don't think you understood what I wrote, I said less than 6 pounds' nor reach pocket money I give to each of my kids/
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by internationalman(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24
AmericanIdiot:

Nothing like virus
Go to TFPDL that even has higher quality(2160p) then that useless Netflix
Or if u no get money data like that use mobiletvshows.live

Movies are not downloadable on TFPDL
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by AmericanIdiot(m): 12:53am On Jul 25
internationalman:

Movies are not downloadable on TFPDL

What?!
Is it not what I just used to download tonight?
Maybe ur using android?😡
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 1:07am On Jul 25
Anijay1212:
No nah.
I hope inflation doesn't kill us before our time.🤔🤔🤔
did it kill us after we poshu oyinbo?

We will survive inflation
Zimbabwe survived it
Germany survived it
Italy survives it
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 1:11am On Jul 25
Didijiji:
Cost of everything is just rising because ONE STUPID GOVERNMENT is in power

Or because you're unproductive

Very USELESS government led by scammers who claim to have built Lagos, a former capital of Nigeria
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 1:18am On Jul 25
Masterviolence:
To those of you relentlessly defending this incompetent administration because of 30k a month , be rest assured that your 30k will still not be enough to live a normal life.

This is just a drop in the ocean for the citizens.
By the time dollar is 2500, hunger will make those 30k earners think straight.
By the time this administration deal with the common man for the next 7years, they'll know the difference between voting for good governance or enjoying sweet set back for another 8 years grin grin
[color=#000099]

Till then
Live within your means or get more productive

[/color]
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Didijiji: 4:51am On Jul 25
Cromagnon:

Or because you're unproductive

do I look like your hungry tribesmen that coined the slang ebi pawa?
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by titandeus: 5:54am On Jul 25
THE PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR NETFLIX ARE THE ONES WHO WILL CRY. THEY ARE ALWAYS UP TO NO GOOD WITH THEIR PRICE HIKES EVERYTIME. AS FOR ME AND MY FELLOW PIRATES WE WILL KEEP WATCHING THEIR MOVIES FOR FREE
IF U NEED WEBSITES WHERE U CAN DOWNLOAD HD MOVIES FREELY REPLY THIS COMMENT
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:57am On Jul 25
Starzo:

Which of the iptv

This one.... Blue background with white background letters

Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Interesting2023: 8:00am On Jul 25
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:03am On Jul 25
titandeus:
THE PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR NETFLIX ARE THE ONES WHO WILL CRY. THEY ARE ALWAYS UP TO NO GOOD WITH THEIR PRICE HIKES EVERYTIME. AS FOR ME AND MY FELLOW PIRATES WE WILL KEEP WATCHING THEIR MOVIES FOR FREE
IF U NEED WEBSITES WHERE U CAN DOWNLOAD HD MOVIES FREELY REPLY THIS COMMENT

I need website
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by zoedew: 8:15am On Jul 25
erico2k2:

I don't think you understood what I wrote, I said less than 6 pounds' nor reach pocket money I give to each of my kids/
My apologies. I did not set out to denigrate you. I actually was speaking to the proverbial third person in our conversation that includes me especially considering that I just withdrew my membership from Netflix because of the price increase. I can no longer afford Netflix! I was referring to myself!😇. Have a great day ahead.
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by alezzy13: 8:20am On Jul 25
GodHimself:
How please?

The reason I needed DSTV was because of movies (I'm not a sport person), and that I can get from Netflix at far cheaper rate. For News I use YouTube

1 Like

Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 8:53am On Jul 25
alezzy13:

The reason I needed DSTV was because of movies (I'm not a sport person), and that I can get from Netflix at far cheaper rate. For News I use YouTube
we suffer 2much in Nigeria, if we have affordable unlimited internet who will be thinking of these subscriptions. Streaming is the real MPV and GOAT.
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by Engen(m): 9:54am On Jul 25
Re: Netflix Increases Subscription Price By 40% In Nigeria by squash47(m): 10:18am On Jul 25
femi4:
stable? May be you don't have access to a good wifi n a smart tv
I don't have both in my village but I have DSTV and it's more reliable because of the poor network.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) / Mo Adeniran Wins The Voice UK 2017 (Photos) / Notable Female Filmmakers Calling The Shots

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.