Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,607 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos (58256 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09
Moral of the story... Hustle o! Make your THROWBACK no go fine pass your PRESENT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by marley145: 4:12pm On Aug 09
Shege banza promax agenda
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09
Guy u don join bad gangs dey smoke weed and being broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by zombieHUNTER: 4:13pm On Aug 09
Omoawoke:

He’s not the same person, it’s not the same clothes

He’s just catching cruise

who tell you
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by DeepSight(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09
RepoMan007:
Book, hardship or drugs?

Thank you for mentioning the possibility of drugs.

By the way when was your last illegal organ harvesting and how much did you make from it?
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by SaidaBoj3(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09
Same thing I'm going through now. I don't even have anyone I can call for help. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by SEUNNIMI: 4:15pm On Aug 09
RepoMan007:
Book, hardship or drugs?

I suspect drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by sumex20(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09
I can bet it with my balls, it is only drugs that can do this not hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Segzy19: 4:16pm On Aug 09
Could be drugs or a sad turnaround in his life...

Probably parent, sponsor or guardian died and things took a sad turn afterwards...

Could also be that he had a very terrible sickness that shook him to his deep cells ..

Life is Life ...

Thank God for your own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by sageb: 4:16pm On Aug 09
post=131417139:
A Nigerian Man, Adegoke, has shared photos of himself showing his shocking transformation from chubby in 100-level to gaunt in 200Level

“100L - 200L. God abeg,” he captioned the post.

See Photos Below:

Source: MR BLOGGER

School stress
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by BeigJawnson(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09
post=131417139:
A Nigerian Man, Adegoke, has shared photos of himself showing his shocking transformation from chubby in 100-level to gaunt in 200Level

“100L - 200L. God abeg,” he captioned the post.

See Photos Below:

Source: MR BLOGGER

So with this now, if we remove four hundred level from this stature now wey you dey for #200level. Na wetin go remain for your body? Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Chikel20000(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09
Omoawoke:

He’s not the same person, it’s not the same clothes

d play
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Omoawoke: 4:18pm On Aug 09
zombieHUNTER:

who tell you

The nose is different, the forehead is different, and not the same clothes. I see little details that others miss out.

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by EreluRoz: 4:19pm On Aug 09
It's hunger or he's taking drugs . If you see any guy that's dry looking just know he's taking drugs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by MrLibrarian(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09
RepoMan007:
Book, hardship or drugs?
God bless you. That's certainly the effects of hard drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Medipharm: 4:20pm On Aug 09
owiko:
Can't spot any major transformation there. Just small added flesh, and a touch of lightening lotion
Oga you no read the caption. This not fair one is before while the dark one is him Now
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Jungleluv5: 4:21pm On Aug 09
What can we call this now hope no be say this guy sick so because not everything be government oooo woman give birth na government cause am hmmm. This guy is on drug abegiiiii
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by MrLibrarian(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09
EmekaBlue:
Guy u don join bad gangs dey smoke weed and being broke
you get eyes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Bobloco: 4:21pm On Aug 09
The great Tinubulation has befallen him
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Telltruth123: 4:22pm On Aug 09
Some people here are saying it is a cruise, it is not a cruise this is caused by hardship.
I looked at my daughter this morning, she has lost weight even her skin has changed, the girl that people use to beautiful girl before.
I just pity her in my mind but I am trying my best.
The president should make things easy for the common man, we are really suffering despite our hardwork.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Meti99(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09
Se Tinubu na president that time?
No
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09
Inkling:

Although, stress of school environment such as early morning class, struggling to get water, no light, inadequate meal that bedeville public schools in Nigeria may be part of it but what I'm seeing in that picture is chain smoker experiencing freedom to smoke anyhow for one year.

Don’t mind him.
Probably ice “Meth” aka mpurumiri
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Williamjasontod: 4:23pm On Aug 09
Omoo Nigeria nah one mad country 🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Omoawoke: 4:23pm On Aug 09
EreluRoz:
It's hunger or he's taking drugs . If you see any guy that's dry looking just know he's taking drugs.

You have been displaying your sexy shape non stop… why??
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09
Why am I even laughing so hard?!! grin

Well, this not new abeg.

This is the story of over 90% of people who go through tertiary education in Nigeria.

Especially if you pass through institutions like:

UNIBEN (a true hellhole)
AAU
OAU

Infact... Almost every Public university in Southern Nigeria. tongue

The only sad thing now is the likelihood of remaining like this after graduation due to the steady deterioration of the nation's economy and Labor market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by ogaemma: 4:25pm On Aug 09
Take it or leave it, Nigeria is the fastest way to suffer and die.
If you live in Nigeria, your life is at more risk than the man who is in on top a flying aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Williamjasontod: 4:25pm On Aug 09
Damnnn 🤣 smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Ezendigbo1978: 4:26pm On Aug 09
Apart from the hardship in the land, I will advise he stops smoking too! I can see result of overweeding on his face.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by RepoMan007: 4:26pm On Aug 09
DeepSight:

Thank you for mentioning the possibility of drugs.

By the way when was your last illegal organ harvesting and how much did you make from it?

lol mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by nairalander095(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09
Say NO to drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Mirasteel: 4:27pm On Aug 09
Too much stress in Nigerian universities made him like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.