Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,611 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos (58257 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by onadana: 12:39am On Aug 10
tommy589:
Abi na the thing wey i dey think

Me sef think am..ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:40am On Aug 10
emmabest2000:
the hardship effects his skin color join grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Badadvisor: 12:42am On Aug 10
Inkling:

Although, stress of school environment such as early morning class, struggling to get water, no light, inadequate meal that bedeville public schools in Nigeria may be part of it but what I'm seeing in that picture is chain smoker experiencing freedom to smoke anyhow for one year.

No that's Para bro ( also known as ice cream or mkpurumiri or meth)
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Padipadi: 1:12am On Aug 10
post=131425313:

Inukwa ooooo
If I tear you slap, you ll do lone protest for 600 years!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Dybala11(m): 2:59am On Aug 10
emmabest2000:
the hardship effects his skin color join grin
Caro white don cost na. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by fcbelle72(f): 6:11am On Aug 10
[quote author= post=131417139]A Nigerian Man, Adegoke, has shared photos of himself showing his shocking transformation from chubby in 100-level to gaunt in 200Level

β€œ100L - 200L. God abeg,” he captioned the post.

See Photos Below:

Source: MR BLOGGER[/quote

From Buhari government to Tinubu govt, from frying pan to hot fire sad
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by zoomzoom(m): 8:33am On Aug 10
[quote author=RepoMan007 post=131418595]Book, hardship or drugs?.

On the spot diagnosis shouldn't neglect that drugs is a possible culprit.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by swift123: 8:47am On Aug 10
STOP SMOKING WEED BROTHER U GO DEY OK
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by karmaolu1(m): 10:36am On Aug 10
Tell us the truth na drugs bro
You na our member πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by donbenie(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10
Omoawoke:

He’s not the same person, it’s not the same clothes

He’s just catching cruise
The same clothes Oga, don't let the lighting confuse you or you didn't see his skin tones too?
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by IkeAbuja(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10
Leave drugs you say no now see
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Zetty177x: 9:19pm On Aug 10
dkidd:

Na only U know how em dey go... They're just shouting drugs drugs upandan.. they have not been through the fire yet

I'm telling u.. some hunger be like drugs. E go drag person for brain and belle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Zetty177x: 9:21pm On Aug 10
RepoMan007:
Book, hardship or drugs?

U nor wise. This Tinubulatuon regime, I don see who hunger turn to mad person.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Thazard(m): 8:57am On Aug 12
SeeWahala:
Trials and TINUBUlations galore cheesy

And to think he still has 3 years to go (4 or 5 if you factor in carryover and extra year) and tilumbu will be on the seat all through cry

No be skeleton go remain by then? undecided I pray no be law, optometry, medicine or nursing be him department sha if not . . . lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.