Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,592 members, 7,929,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals (34440 Views)

We Don’t Get ₦‎21 Million As Salary Or Allowance’, Senate Counters Sumaila / Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race / Ezekwesili Reacts To NBS’ Confirmation That 21 Million Nigerians Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by Ttalk: 6:43pm On Aug 14
I wonder if there would ever be truth in the country. .

All the lawmakers lied about their income including Kawu and Sani, just as Obasanjo exaggerated their income.

A sensible mind should decode the threshold of a Senators monthly income
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by Enaibe01: 8:36pm On Aug 14
I thought Akpabio was jocking when he said nobody will be able to recognize Nigeria after Tinubu is done with the country.

The Senate is the major problem of this country
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by gaskiyamagana: 8:43pm On Aug 14
DevilsEqual:
NASS annual budget is huge shocked

They should swap that with our Defence budget and lets see if insecurity will not become things of the past

You mean transferring corruption in the national assembly to ministry of defence?
Immediately your suggestion is considered, the defence people too will come up with different allowances that will swallow the like that of national assembly.
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by Throwback: 8:46pm On Aug 14
Has he said anything different from what RMFAC has already clarified?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by JJacko: 8:53pm On Aug 14
casualobserver:

Pretend you have some level of education

1:Did it start under Tinubu and Akpabio? Did Ireti Kinigbe and others reject the sums?

2: there is a difference between a lawmaker’s salary/ allowances and office running costs.

3: under which president were these allowances approved?
You are a mad person.
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by allthingsgood: 9:47pm On Aug 14
Stephenabudu960:

I'm still trying to understand what you mean please, are you saying that the fact that a certain set of individuals chose to sell thier birthright on the altar of Money, then a Senator or a Public servant who is gets into the helms of Power should take undue advantage of the Wealth of a nation, see let's tell ourselves the truth, the Money used for campaign is nothing compared to the amount that is taken back from public accounts during thier Tenure in office and besides Sir/Ma nobody, absolutely nobody mandated them to become a father christmas. If he/she feels the need to dash out or give help in monetary or any other form for what ever reason it should be from his or her pocket, you don't rob Peter to pay Paul. If you notice I didn't call you an Apc, pdp, lp supporter but let's be truthful to ourselves People are suffering for this lifestyle they chose to live. They live a lavish lifestyle on the Backs of you and I, when we chose to defend thier activities, let's also ask ourselves, does it make sense that a country Rich in Oil, Rich in Natural Resources chooses to pay its senators a whooping sum of 21 million Naira and yet the common man is being paid 70k with Abeg. Except if you no dey enter market or you no dey Waka for street, nothing is easy out there, people are suffering and it's not fair at all, Na Nigerians we be, no be foreigners

You are just complaining because u no see chance chop. If they make u senator today u go still chop your own. so my dear rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by ufotunang: 11:34pm On Aug 14
21 million naira a month × 469 lawmakers= ??
Nigeria is finished 🙄
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by ufotunang: 11:35pm On Aug 14
And they said nigerians should be patient and endure the hardship and hunger...wicked people in government
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by blacknp(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14
Jostoman:
and BAT is telling the gullible Nigerians to get patient with empty Stomach. grin
East side Obidient will blame Tinubu for Ikenga Ugo Chinyere, their Senators, Governor, House of Representatives & State Assembly members been callous Criminals.

Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by blacknp(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14
ufotunang:
And they said nigerians should be patient and endure the hardship and hunger...wicked people in government
Hunger never wire the wicked ungrateful animals in that open zoo.
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by Dwightventures(m): 10:53am On Aug 15
It's all a fight for resources. That is what politics in Nigeria is all about. That's why its a do-or-die affair. Nobody cares about anything in this failed state
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by MomohMrMoore: 12:09pm On Aug 15
My God. This country is totally ruined under Tinubu. And this Tinubu is telling Nigerians to endure the hardship.
21million naira monthly! gosh Then followed by the constituency projects running into billions of naira.
These people just have to be stopped one way or the other. Anyway is a way.
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15
allthingsgood:

LOL
Nobody should complain because the people also collect kpaje before voting. So its tit for tat grin
2023 election was a little different because of the lack of cash, most of the votes were based on pure enthusiasm rather than monetary inducement
Re: Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals by Kobojunkieee: 3:50pm On Aug 15
maasoap:
↪2023 election was a little different because of the lack of cash, most of the votes were based on pure enthusiasm rather than monetary inducement
What agency is in charge of crediting the accounts of these senators and reps each month in Nigeria? Why is this agency/department removed from the FOI agreement in Nigeria? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.