Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York (23435 Views)

Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / : DISGRACE! Nigerian House Of Reps Fight Over Rebelling Governors [vid + Photos] / A Nation Represented By Idiots: Nigerian House Of Reps Summon Hyundai Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by bisiaet: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
just do the protest at abuja a handsome reward awaits you. *police proper arrangement plus 5 years in custody awaiting trial , plus actual 9 years for offence . No need to add 'with hard labour' because their is no soft labour option.*

You are correct my brother. If they are sure they are real Nigeria come home and carry that silly placard in thier then they would understand better that they are not welcome by the time the Nigeria police finish with then will sing oh heaven!!! The message to them(The Homosuckers) is simple they should just disown Nigeria as Nigeria has already disowned them. They are disgusting, stinky, embarrassement, smelling, shameless, animals, mad dogs. Mr and miss Boloks pamper and napkin users please revoke your Nigeria nationalty and accept any country that welcome your shameless act simple. Please if you dont want God to punish you all stop disturbing our peace in Nigeria, anyway God is already punishing them because if its not a Curse and a punishment fromm God how can a man fall in love with another man, so I know surely heaven is really punishing and placed Curse on them. I D I O T S. Prison term is small as a punishment I think death sentence will do better.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Oluschenco(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
Madness shall never end!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by fadhill: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
They are in bondage now. Let's set them free by making burn fire with them. Maggots!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by gbconcepts: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
Na this be their mama, Yemisi Ilesanmi.

She even started a petition for the Gays.
http://www.change.org/petitions/nigeria-stop-the-anti-same-sex-marriage-bill-decriminalize-same-sex-love

She claims to be Proudly Feminist, Proudly Bisexual, Proudly Atheist! on her website http://yemmynisting..com/

Let her come home and start her petition in Naija. We will gladly signup for "her"
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by atasteve: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
These guys are confused and they need redemption. Lord have mercy.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by executinal(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
7 group of mad men, come back home and protest and see waiting guys go use Una eyes see, idiots angry angry
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Princek12(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
All the people who are daring the man-lover protesters to come to Nigeria, and who are against the fundamental right of the man-loving-men to protest on Nigerian soil, do not realize that they are implicitly supporting an act that is a threat to free speech generally. I am cognizant of the fact that you have every right to oppose the man-loving-men, but I am correspondingly cognizant of the rights of the man-loving-men to free speech. As Martin Luther King said, "a threat to justice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere," which means that those of you who are not supporting the right of man-loving-men to protest on Nigerian soil, probably because you disagree with man-lover lifestyle, are implicitly supporting an act that is a threat to the rights of other Nigerians to protest on Nigerian soil.

My heart bleeds for the surprisingly high number of vicious comments on this thread directed against the fundamental rights of these man-lover men to protest on Nigerian soil. If this is the average mentality of Nigerians back home, no wonder that country is a slow an inept state. My 2 cents.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ochizo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
Why demonstrate in New York, come home na, Foolish set of people,
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by mobf: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nigerians are pure hypocrites, see people judging! smh
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by HyeBits: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
Come to Lagos to demonstrate and take your human right. Your heads in gulag. Bunch of alien.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by biachwest: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nigerians should wake up, This is 21 century but still so many Nigerians  doesn't get it.democracy is freedom. freedom to your way of life so long as you do not obstruct the others life's with Ur's.
Gays and lesbians should not be criminalized. we can pass a law not recognising them officially as couples but not jailing some for being homosexual.
I know someone gonna insult me  for my insight's or call me gay which i am not.
It is time we start to reason like we are in the 21 century.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Teezy94: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
Leaving in America as taken toll on them cos i don't see why a free thinking a Nigerian guy or lady will choose a foreign culture over theirs. They need to b checked if really they are from Nigeria.If they are Nigerians then i am  sad
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ochizo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Princek12:

All the people who are daring the man-lover protesters to come to Nigeria, and who are against the fundamental right of the man-loving-men to protest on Nigerian soil, do not realize that they are implicitly supporting an act that is a threat to free speech generally. I am cognizant of the fact that you have every right to oppose the man-loving-men, but I am correspondingly cognizant of the rights of the man-loving-men to free speech. As Martin Luther King said, "a threat to justice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere," which means that those of you who are not supporting the right of man-loving-men to protest on Nigerian soil, probably because you disagree with man-lover lifestyle, are implicitly supporting an act that is a threat to the rights of other Nigerians to protest on Nigerian soil. My 2 cents.
where are you standing abi u dey fear to tok if u be gay, u start the Nigerian own na . make u see,
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by begwong: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
they shd be brought bak to naija tru mallam aminu kano airport so dat we can finish them! bhastards!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by HyeBits: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
@Princek12, start it and see how it ends.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ortopazz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
Princek12:

All the people who are daring the man-lover protesters to come to Nigeria, and who are against the fundamental right of the man-loving-men to protest on Nigerian soil, do not realize that they are implicitly supporting an act that is a threat to free speech generally. I am cognizant of the fact that you have every right to oppose the man-loving-men, but I am correspondingly cognizant of the rights of the man-loving-men to free speech. As Martin Luther King said, "a threat to justice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere," which means that those of you who are not supporting the right of man-loving-men to protest on Nigerian soil, probably because you disagree with man-lover lifestyle, are implicitly supporting an act that is a threat to the rights of other Nigerians to protest on Nigerian soil.

My heart bleeds for the surprisingly high number of vicious comments on this thread directed against the fundamental rights of these man-lover men to protest on Nigerian soil. If this is the average mentality of Nigerians back home, no wonder that country is a slow an inept state. My 2 cents.

my bros, 9ja iz 9ja, atleast we aint conforming to rubbish, if u claim to be a Nigerian, then u must conform else hug other coun3riz nationality, we r nt begging them to stay in 9ja.

If u say ur nt Nigerian fine, then do what u want, buh to call ur self a Nigerian, and be gay, nt in this Nigeria, and certainly nt my generation where moral values to that extent is stil alive.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Sike(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
Total Maddness!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by DaDoctor: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
DO U SEE HOW THEY ALL LOOK? PLEASE DO THEY LOOK NORMAL?

TO BE SINCERE, THEY LOOK SO SO ODD
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Princek12(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
begwong:

they shd be brought bak to naija tru mallam aminu kano airport so dat we can finish them! bhastards!

Hye-Bits:

@Princek12, start it and see how it ends.

I am not man-lover, and I do not support the man-lover lifestyle. Nothing I said supports the lifestyle of being man-lover. I have only supported their right to protest--their right to free speech. I can't, however, impose my views on others who have differing views, and, in light of that spirit, I respect the rights of the man-loving-men to protest their opposition to that law.

How would you guys feel if the government arrested you for voicing your opinions? You can't pick and choose when to support free speech, absent situations where it is hate speech and fighting words.

It is obvious people like you only support fairness went it pertains to you, but are against it when it pertains to others. What you don't know is that your being against free speech this time around will come back to hunt you when it is your own turn to exercise your right to free speech.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by newacca: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
If u have the guts,come to 9ja and demonstrate! Na dat time u go knw say 9ja hot, Awon oloriburuku omo ale.  angry
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by musiwa43: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
i think this people dont know nigeria. even while it is sensitive. the bill will be pass into law. To be honest with you. it is impossible to stop the bill because nigeria culture and religion kick against same sex marriage. so no  matter how hard  they try on the internet, the bill will pass, knowing nigeria, any senator or rep who vote otherwise may end up lossing his or her own seat. so I dont think anyone would take that risk in Nigeria senate.

It is a different society with its believe, religion and culture.   You may get kill in nigeria if they discovered you are gaay. people get killed in nigeria for been gaay.

it is a different society,
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by LEXYLOV: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
Just like as there are several NGOs/Donors/Humanitarian Organizations etc, are everywhere carter for those that infected with HIV/AIDS and some other life threatening virus infections are doing to help. Our so called  miracle power mighty pastors can also does to bombard this people with deliverance prayers,so that they can be relieve and gain their right mind back to normal. Because they are really in needs of help of powerful deliverance from this bondage. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by brainpulse: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
yOU MEAN THIS OTHER pictures are real. What the bleep is Dat, WHat the excreta.
This is demonic spirit in action. If the man is christian, then he's mentally derailed. God created Adam to express intimacy with Eve and not God creating Adam and another Adam or Eve and Another Eve. If any man in right senses support this act of HUMAN against GOD then he shall rip all the the destruction that befell Sodom and Gomorrah.
Where some are still praying for peace in this nation some are still doing what can eventually bring total destruction from GOD.
I believe this where both christians and Muslims should join hands to fight this battle against the Human race, so that God will not destroy the already collapsing country.

This should not take Odechukwu Jonatin years to sign, must they teach him everytin
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by bonna4u(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
Lol. Men dey vex for this country. If u sabi any of dem, abeg tel am say make dem no try carry dat demonstration come any city 4 naija. Guys 4 hia go just mend dem
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ortopazz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
@prince if u cal us inept 4 keeping in touch wiv our valuez then ask ur self watsup, cuz am guesin u dint ask ur self whn u allowd an alien culture to brain wash u dry.

It our identity, infact we should be more rigid abou it, becos if russia and china r knwn 4 nt conforming wiv the western shit, then we cud make bold our stance on it.

We are capable of surviving on our own, I think we need to be disvalued by the west, b4 we Africans esp. WE NiGERIANZ can wake up.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ortopazz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
@prince if u cal us inept 4 keeping in touch wiv our valuez then ask ur self watsup, cuz am guesin u dint ask ur self whn u allowd an alien culture to brain wash u dry.

It our identity, infact we should be more rigid abou it, becos if russia and china r knwn 4 nt conforming wiv the western shit, then we cud make bold our stance on it.

We are capable of surviving on our own, I think we need to be disvalued by the west, b4 we Africans esp. WE NiGERIANZ can wake up.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
Gay rights? Hahahahaha. Lmao! They should ve done this ere in naija now. Nonsense.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by brainpulse: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
Princek12:

I am not man-lover, and I do not support the man-lover lifestyle. Nothing I said supports the lifestyle of being man-lover. I have only supported their right to protest--their right to free speech. I can't, however, impose my views on others who have differing views, and, in light of that spirit, I respect the rights of the man-loving-men to protest their opposition to that law.

How would you guys feel if the government arrested you for voicing your opinions? You can't pick and choose when to support free speech, absent situations where it is hate speech and fighting words.

It is obvious people like you only support fairness went it pertains to you, but are against it when it pertains to others. What you don't know is that your being against free speech this time around will come back to hunt you when it is your own turn to exercise your right to free speech.

If you know what you are saying and in right frame of mind, even GOD never gave the people of Sodom and Gomorrah any human right to hear the attrocities they are commiting. They where totally destroyed up till now, nothing grows on that land till judgement day. even Abraham had to beg for Lot. This is to show you how d isgusting God sees it.

Investigation by achealogist showed that God's intention was to destroy even Lot so that the spirit of Sodomy will not escape with them, but Abraham interceded for lot, he escaped the destruction but some of the spirits escape with them and are now fighting for space again, because this is the end time. They wanted God to destroy the world again
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by tavon(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
am against homosexuality and believe me when i say i am homophobic but banning same sex relations should not have any place in the law of the land of a civilized democratic society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President / Patience Jonathan & Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Hug At Rivers Awards Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.