Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,217 members, 7,887,586 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York (23460 Views)

Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / : DISGRACE! Nigerian House Of Reps Fight Over Rebelling Governors [vid + Photos] / A Nation Represented By Idiots: Nigerian House Of Reps Summon Hyundai Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Deocano: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Let those living In Nigeria too go to Abuja, Crzy pple!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by lepasharon(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
i thank god im not a gayyy
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Dangiwa(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
shocked embarassed
HOMOSEXUALS ARE ABOMINATIONS DEMONS IN HUMAN FLESH

This is a simple analogy, God created them Male and Female for reprocreation, the term Marriage simple means the Union between the two people coming together for the purpose of fulfiling that mandate of creation.
I wonder how the western world now think, If I may ask those Gay Advocate and indulgers this quetion; Why are Male Dog not sexing another Male God through the anus?
Why dont an He-Goat climb on She-Goat? If ordinary brute animal finds such act as been abomination, Taboo and Imposible, there should be a mental problem with those so call advocate of gay and lesbians right.
Now on the so call platform of Human right shameful and ignorminous leaders and their follower are propagating a cause that brought extinction to certain civilizationlong past. If it is HUMAN RIGHT and LAWFUL for a MAN TO DIP HIS MAN THING INTO A SHIT HOLE, OR OTHERWISE TO THE OTHER PARTIES, Why dont they Legalise ADULTRY, FORNICATION, INCEST, cause the perpetrators too pay tax and also do have human right as of those GAY AND LESBIAN.
At this point, I would draw this conclusion that those Helrading the HOMOSEXUALS cause and the GAY/LESBIANS are either not of this natural world but rather Demon taking over the host of those people body to avance their mission here on the earth, which would be to speed up the wrath of the creator(GOD) on Human race for Extinction just as it was in Sodom and Gomorah, imagine they even have special fund to advance their Abomonation.
Or there is a possibility of mental illness, that needs urgent attention.
Well, I am a Nigerian I have not heard of INSANE, MAD MEN NOR WOMEN indulging in Such ABOMINABLE INDULGENCE.
There fore leave religion out of this it neither inhuman nor a natural thing, for human to indulge in because animals would not abase their sense of existence to commit such abomination.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^ Stop expressing your ignorance. Instances of homo-sexual-ity have been found in animals.

@ rhymz

Smoking causes significantly more cancers than any amount of a-nal sex will ever do in the world. Why haven't you criminalised smoking if causing cancer is something to base such decisions on?

Burgers kill more people than an-al sex will ever do - have you made eating them criminal offences?

I don't know why people are always scared of 'everyone being gay' as if it's a communicable disease or something. I've worked with hom-ose-xuals for years and still don't have the slightest inkling to be gay. Heck my previous landlords for over 18 months were g-aay as can be still no inkling.

It is quite foolish to compare hom-o-se-xualism to diseases in the way you do. Majority of these g-aay people in the Western world have life expectancy that exceeds that of the whole African continent, so what are you on about?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

^^ Stop expressing your ignorance. Instances of homo-intimate-ity have been found in animals.

you are a tool! show me where male animals were fuckin themselves.

homos[i]e[/i]xuality is repulsive. that is the coco of this issue.
people are not utterly repulsed with smoking, drinking, whoring or other vices you can think of. . . .but the issue of 2 men slapping scrota together is repulsive. they don't even want to stop there. they are now taking it to church to be joined in holy matrimony.

pr[i]o[/i]stitutes won't practise their acts in church. chain smokers won't smoke in church. alcoholics won't drink in the church.
f@ggots want to kiss in church - they want same sex marriage and before you know it, bestiality disciples would want their own marriage as well.
if you have a moral compass, you should stand against f@ggots, but i guess you don't possess one.

you obdurate w@nker!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
No 3, one of UK's most pressing problem is the breakdown of their social fibre. I have been saying it for more than 5 years, David Cameron and all the other goons just picked it up this year. There society is in a moral meltdown. They have not addressed it. I have been saying it for YEARS because it is so obvious, the BBC carried this recently:

Nigeria has countless more pressing problems we should be devoting energy to - in the same rotten Senate the PIB bill that would create jobs for Nigerians has been in the doldrums for how many years now? Yet something that isn't even a threat (marriage of ho-mose-xuals) is swiftly passed in a matter of weeks.

It is phoolishness of the highest order - by next year a lot of the goons posting here may not be able to afford to put fuel in their generators because of subsidy removal but they care more about some random ga-ays protesting in New York.

Like someone else has said - this is equal to washing your windows while the house burns to the ground.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

Nigeria has countless more pressing problems we should be devoting energy to - in the same rotten Senate the PIB bill that would create jobs for Nigerians has been in the doldrums for how many years now? Yet something that isn't even a threat (marriage of ho-mose-xuals) is swiftly passed in a matter of weeks.

It is phoolishness of the highest order - by next year a lot of the goons posting here may not be able to afford to put fuel in their generators because of subsidy removal but they care more about some random ga-ays protesting in New York.

Like someone else has said - this is equal to washing your windows while the house burns to the ground.

what problems are more pressing than having homosexuals pollute the environment with their filth. we are fuckin africans not some white-pansies who have pushed moral decadence to the limits. i am all for the senate putting homos[i]e[/i]xuals against the wall and have them shot in the head.

the removal of oil subsidy is a different ball game entirely. let's address the moral code of conduct first.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
coogar:

you are a tool! show me where male animals were fuckin themselves.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5550488/Homosexual-behaviour-widespread-in-animals-according-to-new-study.html

homos[i]e[/i]xuality is repulsive. that is the coco of this issue.

We already have sodo-my laws addressing that - why waste precious legislative time addressing something not even an issue? If anyone ga-ay tries to get married, just ask them whether they have engaged in so-domy. If they have - bam! lock them up.

people are not utterly repulsed with smoking, drinking, whoring or other vices you can think of. . . .but the issue of 2 men slapping scrota together is repulsive. they don't even want to stop there.they are now taking it to church to be joined in holy matrimony.

The issue of nitwits posting on the internet is repulsive to me, do I go seeking legislation to ban them for displaying their stoopidity?

LovePeddlers won't practise their acts in church. chain smokers won't smoke in church. alcoholics won't drink in the church.
f@ggots want to kiss in church - they want same sex marriage and before you know it, bestiality disciples would want their own marriage as well.

In Nigeria where so-domy is already illegal, there is no Church that will marry ga-ays in the first place.

if you have a moral compass, you should stand against f@ggots, but i guess you don't possess one.

I have a moral compass - it is firmly directed at helping the less privileged first and foremost instead of hyperventilating over what someone does in their bedroom. I don't support homose-xuality, but I support people's rights to CHOOSE their own leanings.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by jek1471: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Shame no catch dem?
If they are really Nigerians let them come and protest in Nigeria
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
coogar:

what problems are more pressing than having homosexuals pollute the environment with their filth. we are fuckin africans not some white-pansies who have pushed moral decadence to the limits. i am all for the senate putting homos[i]e[/i]xuals against the wall and have them shot in the head.

People are starving in Africa and children dying of disease, Boko Haram is bombing people to death and homosex-uals getting married is the most pressing problem?

You are no better than the ga-ay bonobo monkeys if you think that.  grin
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5550488/Same-sex-behaviour-widespread-in-animals-according-to-new-study.html

this is the nonsense that tells you same-sex behaviour should be condoled? so because lower animals are bonding with same-sex as natural selection(forced by the absence of female species) means human beings should follow suit? see why i said you are a tool?

a male goat often sleeps with his mum. debosky, would you sleep with your mother based on that act? who should be following who in the habitat?
i thought lower mammals should be trained to adopt the ways of higher mammals. in debosky's case, he wants to eat feces cos he saw a local dog eating his won fecal matter.

you are a disgrace!

We already have sodo-my laws addressing that - why waste precious legislative time addressing something not even an issue? If anyone ga-ay tries to get married, just ask them whether they have engaged in so-domy. If they have - bam! lock them up.

it should be addressed. that it even came up in the senate means some people were fighting for the law to protect them. so it's a social issue that needed to be addressed and i am glad with the decision they came up with. the senate can now face other "pressing" issues of yours.

The issue of nitwits posting on the internet is repulsive to me, do I go seeking legislation to ban them for displaying their stoopidity?

gather reprobates like you who are repulsed with what trolls do on the internet.
you never know, you might get a law that would put trolls in jail.

In Nigeria where so-domy is already illegal, there is no Church that will marry ga-ays in the first place.

not if the senate had ruled otherwise. if you can allow same-sex marriage, then you must allow them to consummate their marriage.
am i right?

I have a moral compass - it is firmly directed at helping the less privileged first and foremost instead of hyperventilating over what someone does in their bedroom. I don't support homose-xuality, but I support people's rights to CHOOSE their own leanings.

banning same-sex marriage is a way of helping the less privileged - whose sons are being targeted by imams, abokis and other sex deviants.
you cannot say you support people's rights to choose their own leanings. clifford orji is a cannibal. he wants to eat people. do you support his right to choose human flesh as his delicacy? are you a goat? grin

ped[i]o[/i]philes want to sleep with infants. they crave it. they have chosen that way of life to satisfy their needs.
do you support that because they have the right to choose their own inclinations?
when are we going to stop deceiving ourselves with this "human rights act" that is pushing moral decadence past human understanding?

debosky:

People are starving in Africa and children dying of disease, Boko Haram is bombing people to death and homosex-uals getting married is the most pressing problem?

we have had a century to solve this problem of poverty and infant mortality in africa - we are not even close to solving it. borrowing 6 hours to deliberate on same-sex marriage will not reduce/increase the progress made in solving the problem.

a more organised society like the middle-east have not solved terrorism that has plagued them since the 60s and they are not close to solving it. how much more nigeria - a 5th world country!!!

may the gods shrivel your c[i]o[/i]ck, you homoerotic nuisance!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ChinenyeN(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Lol I love when people regurgitate the "homosexuality in the animal kingdom" argument. Look, there's a reason why we call ourselves human, and them animals. Don't forget that.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by cantell(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

Before you learn to fly, you must learn to walk.
At least they're doing something.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by nich(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
smh. even kids know what's right! eyah!

singing: " .  .  . e geti plenty plenty things wey no suppose to happen for dis life; plenty plenty things; plenty plenty nonsense.  .  . "
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Lol I love when people regurgitate the "homosexuality in the animal kingdom" argument. Look, there's a reason why we call ourselves human, and them animals. Don't forget that.

I only bring up that point when some new deranged nitwit comes online and says homosexuality 'unnatural' because even animals don't do it. I don't mind opposition to homosexuality, but at least know what you're talking about.

cantell:

Before you learn to fly, you must learn to walk.
At least they're doing something.

I see they have fooled you with this action - it changes nothing at all, instead it provides a worthy distraction when serious issues are going on. ASUU is going on indefinite strike, Boko Haram is killing people, yet the focus is on preventing some folk from marry-ing each other when no one has even asked to get married.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

I only bring up that point when some new deranged nitwit comes online and says homosexuality 'unnatural' because even animals don't do it. I don't mind opposition to homosexuality, but at least know what you're talking about.

mammals don't do it.
i am yet to see the video clip of a male dog impaling another male dog a[i]n[/i]ally.
not even goats, or lions or cats. i don't care what penguins and peacocks do to themselves.

I see they have fooled you with this action - it changes nothing at all, instead it provides a worthy distraction when serious issues are going on. ASUU is going on indefinite strike, Boko Haram is killing people, yet the focus is on preventing some folk from marry-ing each other when no one has even asked to get married.

so you'd rather they didn't address it at all and ignore it like they have ignored boko haram, ASUU and the fuel subsidy?
a man has big problems and small problems. he decides to solve the smaller problems [b]first [/b]and you think he's wrong?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ChinenyeN(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

I only bring up that point when some new deranged nitwit comes online and says homosexuality 'unnatural' because even animals don't do it. I don't mind opposition to homosexuality, but at least know what you're talking about
Oh alright.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by emofine(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
These guys are just looking for cheap popularity! Shame to them!

I'm inclined to agree.

It appears protesting and homosexuality has become the latest global trend after facebook.

However after reading through this thread I must say it is alarming that many people can advocate for the killing of another human being because of the lifestyle they lead. That type of thinking is dangerous and falls in line with the thoughts of groups such as Boko Haram. Sad. In addition such violent remarks quite easily render such group as the "victims" which is vital to their campaign.

I must say that a sum of these people do not resemble Nigerians. This to me looks very staged.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
coogar:

mammals don't do it.
i am yet to see the video clip of a male dog impaling another male dog a[i]n[/i]ally.
not even goats, or lions or cats. i don't care what penguins and peacocks do to themselves.

So you need to see a video clip to believe? cheesy

I hope seeing the video won't send you over the edge into gaydom. grin grin

Mammals are listed in the article as being some of the animals that do it - Bonobos and Chimpanzees are mentioned. Dunno why you are so concerned about goats, lions or cats instead of primates. undecided

Oh wait I forgot - you're a cougar. grin grin grin

so you'd rather they didn't address it at all and ignore it like they have ignored boko haram, ASUU and the fuel subsidy?
a man has big problems and small problems. he decides to solve the smaller problems [b]first [/b]and you think he's wrong?

It had already been addressed eons ago - we have had anti-sod-omy laws for decades, any more time wasted on the ga-y issue is time better spent on tackling urgent issues.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

So you need to see a video clip to believe? cheesy

I hope seeing the video won't send you over the edge into gaydom. grin grin

nah - you are the one supporting their cause or don't have any problem with how they want to live their lives in the bedroom.
which to me is the genesis of irresponsibility. it is this same attitude that has plunged "the west" into immorality which they are finding difficult to curtail now.

Mammals are listed in the article as being some of the animals that do it - Bonobos and Chimpanzees are mentioned. Dunno why you are so concerned about goats, lions or cats instead of primates. undecided
Oh wait I forgot - you're a cougar. grin grin grin

chimpanzees implaling each other? or chimpanzees providing warm embrace that normal fathers give their sons?

It had already been addressed eons ago - we have had anti-sod-omy laws for decades, any more time wasted on the ga-y issue is time better spent on tackling urgent issues.

please, let them spend more time now and put the matter to the grave once and for all.
if they had spent plenty of time in the past, the hydra wouldn't have raised it's head again. the matter should be dealt with extensively so i don't have to listen to it for the next 50 yrs i still have to spend on the planet.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
coogar:

?

we have had a century to solve this problem of poverty and infant mortality in africa - we are not even close to solving it. borrowing 6 hours to deliberate on same-sex marriage will not reduce/increase the progress made in solving the problem.

a more organised society like the middle-east have not solved terrorism that has plagued them since the 60s and they are not close to solving it. how much more nigeria - a 5th world country!!!

The aggressive mood of your comment proves your are furiously ignorant. Why address homosexuality when you know that you can't address issues that are of highly importance(like poverty, infant mortality,etc)?

When did terrorism become part of Nigeria that it now require century to combat because Arab countries couldn't find solution? Nigeria is not an Islamic nation and that character of terrorism has not being part of us.Most people would agree with me it some of the people who passed the bill are same people behind the terrorism because it is more of a political issue than religion. I have a lot of factual evidences that Nigerians have be cohabiting in their various communities irrespective of religion for long until now. Why now?So, you don't have a single clue about Boko Haram. The reason why 10-14 years jail sentence has not been given to any of the perpetrator is because it is political, some of the people passing the bill are same people who are behind it.One of them is already implicated and facing the court. Why not death sentence if found guilty? While you feel homosexuals deserve to be jailed for their sexual orientation.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
The biggest disturbing belief by Nigerians is that they believe they are morally upright than the Westerners. It is laughable for such a belief to be coming from a lawless country.

Now, what are the evidences that Nigerians are morally upright than Westerners?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
all4naija:

The aggressive mood of your comment proves your are furiously ignorant. Why address homosexuality when you know that you can't address issues that are of highly importance(like poverty, infant mortality,etc)?

you are a disgrace to the people that handled your child development. what is this ignoramus saying?
how can you open your mouth and say the issue of homosexuality is not important? is it not a social problem? what makes it less important than the other pressing issues?

When did terrorism become part of Nigeria that it now require century to combat because Arab countries couldn't find solution? Nigeria is not an Islamic nation and that character of terrorism has not being part of us.Most people would agree with me it some of the people who passed the bill are same people behind the terrorism because it is more of a political issue than religion.

but nothern nigeria where these acts of terrorism are perpetrated are islamic states practising sharia. you didn't get that memo?
you are too slow to cope with the pace of this discussion.
go and lie down!

I have a lot of factual evidences that Nigerians have be cohabiting in their various communities irrespective of religion for long until now. Why now?

how is this single statement relevant to what we are discussing?

So, you don't have a single clue about Boko Haram. The reason why 10-14 years jail sentence has not been given to any of the perpetrator is because it is political, some of the people passing the bill are same people who are behind it.One of them is already implicated and facing the court. Why not death sentence if found guilty? While you feel homosexuals deserve to be jailed for their intimate orientation.

and now he ties himself up in a tortuous knots.
on one side of his mouth, terrorism is a new phenomenon in nigeria and on the other side of his mouth, not one single terrorist has been sent to 10-14 yrs in jail. did it not occur to you that terrorism act might be missing in our constitution?

homosexuals pollute the community. they are the largest single cause of the h.i.v. spread. their method of sexual congress spreads the virus more than any other known methods. and in a country like nigeria where people are not really educated on where to put their willy - you then have my beloved country turn to south africa where 70% are living with the virus.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
coogar:

you are a disgrace to the people that handled your child development. what is this ignoramus saying?
how can you open your mouth and say the issue of homosexuality is not important? is it not a social problem? what makes it less important than the other pressing issues?

but nothern nigeria where these acts of terrorism are perpetrated are islamic states practising sharia. you didn't get that memo?
you are too slow to cope with the pace of this discussion.
go and lie down!

You see where you got it all wrong. I asked you a question and you are asking me questions in return for answers. cry cry cry. Please, read my comment again. I don't think you understand me correctly. Islamic states don't equate to Islamic nation. In other word, the federal possesses the power. What you failed to understand is that it is new to Nigeria's national character only to find out that it is not religiously fueled as such but politically. Sorry for your narrow-mindedness!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
all4naija:

You see where you got it all wrong. I asked you a question and you are asking me questions in return for answers. cry cry cry. Please, read my comment again. I don't think you understand me correctly. Islamic states don't equate to Islamic nation. In other word, the federal possess the power.

the power to do what exactly? are we that equipped to fight terrorism?
do you know it entails forensics? face-recognition softwares, databases of fingerprints and dna samples, high-powered cameras, drones, etc?
you think terrorism can be tackled with word of mouth? you are an ignoramus!

What you failed to understand is that it is new to Nigeria's national character only to find out that it is not religiously fueled as such but politically. Sorry for your narrow mindedness!

you are just making your own argument.
terrorism must always have political undertones in it in the first place so you have not actually discovered the cure to polio.
how this correlates with the topic of discussion - i cannot understand.

your attention span must be shorter than a congolese midget!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
coogar:

the power to do what exactly? are we that equipped to fight terrorism?
do you know it entails forensics? face-recognition softwares, databases of fingerprints and dna samples, high-powered cameras, drones, etc?
you think terrorism can be tackled with word of mouth? you are an ignoramus!

you are just making your own argument.
terrorism must always have political undertones in it in the first place so you have not actually discovered the cure to polio.
how this correlates with the topic of discussion - i cannot understand.

your attention span must be shorter than a congolese midget!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ga-ays are the single largest cause of HIV spread yet the 'morally upright' and 'antii-g-ay' Africans have the highest prevalence rates of HIV.

That's the definition of a paradox right there. grin
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coogar: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

Ga-ays are the single largest cause of HIV spread yet the 'morally upright' and 'antii-g-ay' Africans have the highest prevalence rates of HIV.

if you factor in preventive measures africans tend to ignore due to their lack of education and their archaic beliefs that h-i-v can be cured by african gods, the statement makes perfect sense.

but of course, a troglodyte like you sees things in only black n white.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ignorance is inherent in some Nigerians in this forum. That really defines the way things are done in that country. Even some of the learned among us exhibit it in here.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by rhymz(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
all4naija:

Ignorance is inherent in some Nigerians in this forum. That really defines the way things are done in that country. Even some of the learned among us exhibit it in here.
guy stop making this comment abeg jor, if anyone has shown they lack the capacity to understand the issues being discussed, it is you. You keep digressing from the topic and bringing in alien arguments haphazardly like a reeetard making an attempt to sound intelligent. If you lack the brain power to argue your points, just read other people's educati e posts instead writing nonsense like some stray eeediot.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by rhymz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

I want to assume you are putting gay africans as well in your estimate, right?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by debosky(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
rhymz:

I want to assume you are putting man-lover africans as well in your estimate, right?

Of course - but the overwhelming majority is heterosexual intercourse linked infections.

coogar:

if you factor in preventive measures africans tend to ignore due to their lack of education and their archaic beliefs that h-i-v can be cured by african gods, the statement makes perfect sense.

but of course, a troglodyte like you sees things in only black n white.

Instead of dealing with those factors the dolts are focussing on the insignificant minority. It's like rejoicing in killing one beewhile there is a whole hive of bees stinging you to death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / 11 Governorship Candidates Defect To APC In Adamawa / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.