Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York (23448 Views)

Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / : DISGRACE! Nigerian House Of Reps Fight Over Rebelling Governors [vid + Photos] / A Nation Represented By Idiots: Nigerian House Of Reps Summon Hyundai Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by r231(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
Tell them to come home and fight for their right if truely they are the true son of Nigeria .

What is the wisdom in protesting a law made in Nigeria in the streets of New York.

Let them come to Nigeria and protest

I challenge the protesters to go to their village square and demonstrate and voice their protest if they are truely Nigerians.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by kemmeye: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
so those oyinbo are nigerian too?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Chyz2: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
I wonder how much the U.S. gov is paying these guys to protest.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aljharem3: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Chyz*:

+ 10
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by gentmint(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
D oyinbo na partner of one of the nigerians.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Raxxye(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
These  shameless gays should,in their own interest, not come back here  o. Else we‘ll  ensure they don‘t  live to tell  their stories! nonsene!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by mjconcept(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
lipsrsealed hmm i'm short of words.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aljharem3: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
Raxxye:

These  shameless  beings gays should,in their own interest, not come back here  o. Else we‘ll  ensure they don‘t  live to tell  their stories! nonsene!

and you think a man in his right sense would be a gay and be protesting for freedom to be a gay.

they were paid by some organisation to do this silly protest

if you say in america and an organisation says they would pay you 50,000 dollars just to protest for 6 hours, would you not ?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by HIROSHI: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
Looking at the pictures of these people kissing one another is highly repulsive!!!

The issue of Anti-Gay law is one way in which to assert ourselves as an independent nation that can make law and stand by it.

However there are problems. Forget all the noise here on Nairaland, many people in Nigeria are in the closet - these include people in high places. There are not less than five ex and serving state governors that are gay. There was an ex premier of a region that was reportedly bi. There is an ex head of state that is reportedly bi. Why do you think the British High Commissioner held a private meeting with a serving governor from one of the Northwestern states? He (the governor) is rumoured to be notoriously gay. There is a hotel in state in the Northwest (that recently produced a president) which is notorious for harbouring gays. The name is Gigi*ya Hotel - decent people avoid the hotel. These are the highly connected gay people that may frustrate the bill in the House of Representative. So, beyond condemnation on Nairaland, Nigerians should pressure the House of Representatives to also pass the law.

Do you know that many Nigerians, including politicians enjoy viewing le5bian sex? Check what DVDs people keep in their homes and you would be amazed. So, it is beyond the self-righteous statements of hate, it should be a righteous indignation that comes from the heart. Do you condemn these gay-men and secretly fantacise doing a party with le5bians? Do you condemn them in the open while getting wet or having a rising phallus upon seeing them do their act? We should talk to ourselves. The act is unnatural, ungodly, unAfrican and would soon be unlawful.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by gentmint(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
Chyz*:

They re not paying them.Its newyork,man-lover newyork,HQ of the UN,were the statue of liberty(freedom) is.They re as free as air doing this.ok dem pay d ones 4 nigeria too,lol
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Finland(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
End is near
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by anafest: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
bullshit
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by LagosBoi2(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
Please come and protest on your father's land if truly you are Nigerians, you will not escape alive, We are Nigerians with Values and Culture, We don't buy the madness from western world. Na god of thunder go strike all of urna.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Siga: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
A very good avenue and opportunity for these guys to finally get their asylum papers through, GREEN CARD don show die, lol, once dem chop dem GREEN CARDS, trust them, dem go enter naija come marry beautiful woman for dem village, lol
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Chyz2: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
gentmint:

They re not paying them.Its newyork,man-lover newyork,HQ of the UN,were the statue of liberty(freedom) is.They re as free as air doing this.ok dem pay d ones 4 nigeria too,lol

I hope you are aware that new york isn't the only place were these people are protesting? If not, let me inform you that they are in washington,dc at the nigerian embassy doing the same. They are being paid. The goal is to build up propaganda to apply pressure on nigeria along with Britain,etc. All of those people arent even nigerian. Even the gay nigerians know that there is nothing like gay marriage and overly open gayness in nigeria so why would they protest a build that is not alien to something that they've been use to? All the new law does is put things in stone and sets a reminder.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by anafest: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
absured, vapid,
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by blackracle(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
Awon oloriburuku
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2011
Why are the homo sexuals quiet in Nigeria?

Bunch of cowards. They can only protest when they're thousands of miles from home.  grin grin

PS: Chyz* and Relax101 which one of them boys be you?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
HIROSHI:

Looking at the pictures of these people kissing one another is highly repulsive!!!

The issue of Anti-man-lover law is one way in which to assert ourselves as an independent nation that can make law and stand by it.

[size=28pt]However there are problems. Forget all the noise here on Nairaland, many people in Nigeria are in the closet - these include people in high places.[/size] There are not less than five ex and serving state governors that are man-lover. There was an ex premier of a region that was reportedly bi. There is an ex head of state that is reportedly bi. Why do you think the British High Commissioner held a private meeting with a serving governor from one of the Northwestern states? He (the governor) is rumoured to be notoriously man-lover. There is a hotel in state in the Northwest (that recently produced a president) which is notorious for harbouring man-loving-men. The name is Gigi*ya Hotel - decent people avoid the hotel. These are the highly connected man-lover people that may frustrate the bill in the House of Representative. So, beyond condemnation on Nairaland, Nigerians should pressure the House of Representatives to also pass the law.

Do you know that many Nigerians, including politicians enjoy viewing le5bian sex? Check what DVDs people keep in their homes and you would be amazed. So, it is beyond the self-righteous statements of hate, it should be a righteous indignation that comes from the heart. Do you condemn these man-lover-men and secretly fantacise doing a triple sin with le5bians? Do you condemn them in the open while getting wet or having a rising phallus upon seeing them do their act? We should talk to ourselves. The act is unnatural, ungodly, unAfrican and would soon be unlawful.

God bless Nigeria.

Abi ooooooooooooooooo.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY?

You should be proud of yourself, I'm impressed. Nobody has ever been this close to the truth.

PS: How did you know about the secretive Gigiya g a y hotel?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
at the "Homo phobia is UnAfrican" does he know that  it's because "Homo sexuality is UnAfrican"?

Anywaz, I support anyone who supports their sexu ality rights.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qMLlZhCEaS4/Tt03gWJByxI/AAAAAAAAMdg/rPFZHmkcOmc/s1600/gay_protes7.gif[/img]
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Chyz2: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

PS: Chyz* and Relax101 which one of them boys be you?

Ileke get help.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
Chyz*:

Ileke get help.

Just a simple question. Your sex uality choice, our entertainment.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by truefact: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
after reading few comments here, i felt sorry for 9ja and 9jarians,, 9jarians are ready to kill all homo any moment, but not ready to kill all boko and so called political class that has made 9ja and 9jarians what it is today, a poverty and dirty place where all vices thrives. misplaced priority, too bad uncultured people. 9ja is known for anything bad across the world, so not surprised for this misplace priority, i think 9ja should start getting its act right.

i
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
HIROSHI:

The issue of Anti-man-lover law is one way in which to assert ourselves as an independent nation that can make law and stand by it.

However there are problems. Forget all the noise here on Nairaland, many people in Nigeria are in the closet - these include people in high places. There are not less than five ex and serving state governors that are man-lover. There was an ex premier of a region that was reportedly bi. There is an ex head of state that is reportedly bi. Why do you think the British High Commissioner held a private meeting with a serving governor from one of the Northwestern states? He (the governor) is rumoured to be notoriously man-lover. There is a hotel in state in the Northwest (that recently produced a president) which is notorious for harbouring man-loving-men. The name is Gigi*ya Hotel - decent people avoid the hotel. These are the highly connected man-lover people that may frustrate the bill in the House of Representative. So, beyond condemnation on Nairaland, Nigerians should pressure the House of Representatives to also pass the law.

Do you know that many Nigerians, including politicians enjoy viewing le5bian sex? Check what DVDs people keep in their homes and you would be amazed. So, it is beyond the self-righteous statements of hate, it should be a righteous indignation that comes from the heart. Do you condemn these man-lover-men and secretly fantacise doing a triple sin with le5bians? Do you condemn them in the open while getting wet or having a rising phallus upon seeing them do their act? We should talk to ourselves. The act is unnatural, ungodly, unAfrican and would soon be unlawful.

God bless Nigeria.
, u just made my day, u are a darling!!!, very honest & on point!,
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Princek12(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
truefact:

after reading few comments here, i felt sorry for 9ja and 9jarians,, 9jarians are ready to kill all homo any moment, but not ready to kill all boko and so called political class that has made 9ja and 9jarians what it is today, a poverty and dirty place where all vices thrives. misplaced priority, too bad uncultured people. 9ja is known for anything bad across the world, so not surprised for this misplace priority, i think 9ja should start getting its act right.

i

Gbam! Some people are even saying homosexuality is a western way of life, which is a big lie. Homosexuality has been in existence from the beginning of time.

I have not said that people who despise homosexuality are wrong, but only that the homosexuals have a fundamental right to protest in peace on their father's land. It is sad that they have to run to America just to have the freedom to protest, yet many Nigerians who are saying that these homosexuals should not protest are in America enjoying the saying freedom that they do not want to give to homosexuals in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by adconline(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
in other words, you are g'ay, right?? I see through your veil of pretence to persuade Nigerians to overlook the growing ills of honosexualism in societies in the name of attending to more pertinent issues. Make no mistake about this fact: Nigerians in Unison support the Bill and are actually the ones that want the bills passed in the two houses and assented by that clueless GEJ. While we are busy complaining about Nigeria's numerous problems, we wont shy away to take our stand on issues that affect our way of life, culture, tradition and beliefs, what AMericans or europeans think is their problem. If they did't see infringement of people's fundamental human rights to freedom when they outlawed polygamy in their society, they should not have problems understanding our insistence on protecting our society from the ills of homosexuality and its likes.

I'm not gay. Homosexuality has not caused any harm to me, but Boko Haram has killed a family member. Corruption and lack of basic things of life have killed many lives and dreams. Let's get our priorities right. What's the percentage of homosexuals in Naija? very minuscule, why devote so much energy to them when GEJ, Sambo and NASS are not capable of solving our national problems? Are u telling me that gays issues would trump jobs, security, amenities and good governance in Naija? NASS that cannot do anything about subsidies and minimum wage which affect millions of Nigerians.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ajadudu: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
Same-sex
man-lover
lady-loving-lady

ROFL, the censorship on this nairaland is sooo funny. When did those words become bad words?
H0m0sexual = Same-sex
g-ay=  man-lover
l3sb1an=  lady-loving-lady

grin
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Jadeng: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
If these people were chickens, there will be no more eggs!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by rhymz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
gentmint:

@rhymz ì urge u to luk at my prevìous post on the man-loving-men in nigeria who went to d senate and tell your haters of d new yorkers to shut up.
guy you are truelly uninformed about the issues you argue. I have looked up the guy in question, he lives in Abuja and not Lagos, and yes, he was at the senate to make a case for G'ay right. His personal stories are full of serious persecution both from family and community. His mate is even yet to come out of the closet cos of course he is prolly in a worse position to do so. And unlike the rubish the protesters were doing in newyork- kissing and handling each in the open and trying to force themselves on everyone else; this guy comported himself and with maturity argued his case in the senate. You think he would not have suffered a broken head if he had come to the senate looking queer, chanting and mocking straights people by kissing and handling his mate in the glare full glare of everyone?? Mr please I will implore you to argye in perspective.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by shawn5ng(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
These guys are nothing but  fools. They are uncultured Nigerians that has lost their sense of nationality. They are Gargantua edifice, electric without current. Useless beast of no nation. Devils in disguise parading themselves as Nigerians. If they are not satisfy with the bill they better go an jump in to the lagoon. If they step their foots on Nigeria soil we will lynch them and burn them to ashes. Nonsense, Infact what type of oshisko is this. I'm really flabbergasted and overwhelmed with this their foreign attitude. If anybody knows them pls deliver my message.
Bleep up people
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by mickeyjag(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
See the face of so-called "Nigerians abroad"
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by truefact: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
to be frank here, 9ja and 9jarian priority should be
1st of all WHISTLE BLOWING LAW,
2nd LAW AGAINST MISAPPROPRIATION OF PUBLIC FUND
3rd LAW AGAINST ROAD TRAFFIC ( AGAINST BAD DRIVERS, DRINK AND DRIVE ETC)
4th LAW AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY (HAPPY-TRIGGERING POLICE, ETC)
5th LAW  ON PUBLIC OFFICIAL CONDUCT ( PUBLIC OFFICERS SHOULD LIVE BY EXAMPLE before banning Homo)

Even I think Law banning Cult activities in the University should be priority above Law banning Homo.

Is Homo more menace than School Cultism?

i tire for 9ja, NOTE, I would not advocate for a man marrying man, but I cant do anything if two grow man deem it fit to live together as man and wife, yet I will only wonder and admire their courage and motivation, full stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ / Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC / Border Closure: Customs Rakes In N6 Billion Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.