Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,178 members, 7,925,687 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour (31105 Views)

Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by PureFace1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18
December don set for Alagba and Olusho
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by helinues: 10:21pm On Aug 18
KingOfTheDamned:

Because you are poor doesn't mean others are. Do you have any idea how wealthy David 's father is?
Because your ambition and life revolves around politicians who steal you can't possibly grasp.wjatnit means to have generational wealth m

Stop being incoherent on my mentions

Thank you
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by kokoA(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18
BABANGBALI:
One billion? Chei! Where was my father when they were chairing money and wealth. God punish poverty
He Sidon for beer palor dey drink Gulder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Solidex(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18
Pastor done cashout.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Babangidapikin: 10:25pm On Aug 18
grin Guess he is a good mood ....He should use style punch something to my account too ... Anyway it's all good... thumbs up to Dr Tajudeen ...
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by opamoses1: 10:25pm On Aug 18
Sirseedorf:
Pastor I hail ooooo grin
Camera man sef shake when the amount was announced. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Tflex01: 10:25pm On Aug 18
franchasofficia:
Lol, in honor of his mother:

Nnenna Esther cheesy

Ronu terrorists and miscreants over to you shocked

Lol direct that talk to those that said the Yorubas did not support GRV because of his Igbo mum.

He lost the Yoruba votes because of his stupidity and not because of his Igbo mum. Igbo women full Adeleke's family yet they keep winning elections in Osun. The elder brother of this one is the first democratically elected governor of Osun State.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by KingOfTheDamned: 10:28pm On Aug 18
helinues:

Stop being incoherent on my mentions

Thank you

Just because your tiny brain can’t process what I wrote doesn’t mean it's incoherent. 😂😂 I'm pretty sure you have no idea what that word even means.

You probably stumbled across it online and, in your desperate attempt to sound intelligent, decided to throw it in without a clue. Stick to the basics—words with more than two syllables are clearly out of your depth.🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by ppogba: 10:28pm On Aug 18
If N1b enter church account true true, dem go kill themselves tire.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by blowjohn(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18
That has to be the single largest private donation av ever come across in this country o.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Harddiskng(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18
helinues:
grin

I can smell lies here

Loool Aswear it is today I realized you actually don’t have sense, no offense but it is the truth. Lmao 🤣

Once a man of that estate says such in public, it has to be done or he would definitely suffer reputation damage. Davido’s father is too shy and loves his lowkey life for that. That money would definitely be paid, just as he said it would.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by kestolove95(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18
Pastor Don hammer
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Triplerg: 10:39pm On Aug 18
ShoeGetSize:
Nobody else on this forum knows how to advertise stupidity like you

Honestly, his is follow come.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Triplerg: 10:45pm On Aug 18
KingOfTheDamned:

Just because your tiny brain can’t process what I wrote doesn’t mean it's incoherent. 😂😂 I'm pretty sure you have no idea what that word even means.

You probably stumbled across it online and, in your desperate attempt to sound intelligent, decided to throw it in without a clue. Stick to the basics—words with more than two syllables are clearly out of your depth.🤣🤣🤣🤣
You took this out of my mouth. He doesn't know the meaning of that word for sure.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by concho(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18
Stop the noise already

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by awumen: 10:47pm On Aug 18
Melagros:
COMRADES, naso Davido's father get money reach?

Weldone sir
People under rate this man sha. Jus because he is a low key man.Mak I talk pas dis.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Ibehchizzy: 10:48pm On Aug 18
Wow that's huge
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Triplerg: 10:50pm On Aug 18
Harddiskng:

Loool Aswear it is today I realized you actually don’t have sense, no offense but it is the truth. Lmao 🤣

Once a man of that estate says such in public, it has to be done or he would definitely suffer reputation damage. Davido’s father is too shy and loves his lowkey life for that. That money would definitely be paid, just as he said it would.
That online bandit likes courting attention. The only way he can do that is by acting senselessly

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Dpharisee: 10:53pm On Aug 18
opamoses1:

You did not watch the video. The Adeleke family made the pledge in the video around the 24 second mark. Silent billionaire family without noise.

Cherubim and seraphim is not like that.

To hell with tribalists like yourself.
Cherubim and seraphim church is a core Yoruba church meaning mama Adeleke has been fully yorubanized.

Stop responding to tribalism with tribalism, there's no part of Igboland where you won't see Cherubim Church, moreover the highest number of secret attendees of Cherubim and Celestial Churches are Igbos, you hardly find any Igbo speaking ill about Cherubim or White garments churches because they go to them in times of trouble to seek for solution.
Many tone down tribalism here please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by NewDea4: 10:53pm On Aug 18
opamoses1:

You did not watch the video. The Adeleke family made the pledge in the video around the 24 second mark. Silent billionaire family without noise.

Cherubim and seraphim church is a core Yoruba church meaning mama Adeleke has been fully yorubanized.

She was married to an alhaji
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Ebigwei007: 10:57pm On Aug 18
See cash out
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by nedekid: 11:06pm On Aug 18
helinues:
grin

I can smell lies here

If truth farts in your face, you still cannot smell it. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Jamie248: 11:07pm On Aug 18
Hopez456:
Money talking, for him to have given out that huge sum, he must have made times 50 of it.

I'm so sure they won't get it as a lump; it will be disbursed to them through a bank over a period of like five years

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by tete7000(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18
Scam, audio promise. Na today?
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Zool6: 11:12pm On Aug 18
She is an Igbowoman from Ukwa East Abia state The Adelekes still go to Abia to donate in her Vilage Davido performed Free during Alex Otti inauguration in honor of his Igbo grandmother Chief Mrs Nnena Adeleke she is reason Chie Deji Adeleke and Governor Ademola Adeleke speak Igbo fluently and reasons many Adelekes married Igbos ,,Bred and Shina Adelekes etc all still have Igbo mums ,,Nothing like Yorubaniced She remained Igbowomen till death accept it like that is a big lesson for some ronu ppl who spend all day ranting about Igbos ,,BAT only Son Sey Tinunbu married Igbo also Fela grandson just married Igbo the list is endless,,,,,

opamoses1:

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by femi4: 11:15pm On Aug 18
helinues:
grin

I can smell lies here

receipt dey
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by nedekid: 11:15pm On Aug 18
Jamie248:

I'm so sure they won't get it as a lump, it will be disbursed by a bank over a period of like five years
Oga, 1b is less than $1m. Roughly $600k+.
For someone like adeleke, a real big man. That one is not above his capacity to drop it once. Have you seen his private jet? He has a freeking airliner!. Plane they use as taxi from here streight to atlanta non stop, costing over $10k per hour in the air. $75m aircraft. Omo, $1m to such person is like me having N100k. Lol
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Zool6: 11:22pm On Aug 18
Get out
Adelekes is very reserved family Some yoruba men are the once bringing all this hatred leas by Bsyo Ononuga Adenyinka Grandson and other ronu miscreant out there dont hate on Adelekes before Amadioha will visit u

concho:
Stop the noise already
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Sonofgod1990(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18
Puriten:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. amen.

Opay M.A
5k sent hope you have seen it
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Shawarmagirl: 11:51pm On Aug 18
helinues:
grin

I can smell lies here

You hear 1billion and think everyone is as poor as your 30k Ronu salary. Adeleke's are made. Celebrate grace so that you'll attract grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18
I thought they were Adventists ?
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Sicilyjoe: 12:06am
KingOfTheDamned:

Just because you are poor doesn't mean others are. Do you have any idea how wealthy David's father is? Because your ambition and life revolve around politicians who steal, you can't possibly grasp what it means to have generational wealth.

Your tiny mind is so accustomed to stealing, scams, and corruption that you think that's the only way to make money.

You've never done honest work in your fraudulent life, so you believe everyone can only make money from posting propaganda for corrupt politicians. That's why this appears as a way of life to you.

Tell us openly one job you've held for any prestigious organization, and I will tell you mine right here.

But you won't because you're neither a graduate nor have you held a job in any reputable firm for more than 2 months.

Do you think life is about stealing and easy money obtained from criminals?

Hahaha, you are just a child whose poverty has clouded his senses.

When you finally get a degree and start building a career, you'll understand that wealth can be obtained through honest work.

Oga go and have sit, do u know what is 1billion naira ? 100m×10, have u seen 10m before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Yemi Alade Performs In Zambia, Wows Audience (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Passionnn, yemmit90, Samuelakindeji and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.