Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,178 members, 7,925,687 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour (31105 Views)

Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Safyqueen: 12:18am
atiku4President:
Enemies of Church will choke because of this news.

They always got blind at corruption on their nose but let it be otherwise maybe in the north vis-a-vis, mosque you will see analysis how the money was ill-gotten and how mosque/Islam doesn't deserve the destination of such a huge amount of money.

The north refuse to wake up and take up this country the way Sardaunas and Tafawa Balewas did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by RealityKings(f): 12:45am
PapaGee3:
I'm also looking for where to donate money grin

Happy new month boss. Show me love

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Berankis: 12:56am
It's not his first time of making such generous donations but I am sure it's first time of 1B donation. For this same country wey all of us they? I don die... grin cheesy grin
God please... Help me sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Berankis: 12:57am
It's not his first time of making such generous donations but I am sure it's first time of 1B donation in a very simple manner. For this same country wey all of us they? I don die... grin cheesy grin
God please... Help me sir!!!
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Maforgreats(m): 1:03am
What is paining me is that 1bn is about $640k, about 15 years ago 1bn na like $6.7 million. Can u see how finished this country is ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Cheapgadget(f): 1:11am
Church ke
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by BABANGBALI: 1:26am
kokoA:
He Sidon for beer palor dey drink Gulder.
no! He was busy doing born again Christian
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by BABANGBALI: 1:27am
Maforgreats:
What is paining me is that 1bn is about $640k, about 15 years ago 1bn na like $6.7 million. Can u see how finished this country is ?
it is finishiciously finished

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by MasterTeeUSA: 1:40am
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by kayusely70(m): 2:09am
Fantastic!
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by chibnnodi: 2:48am
Davido's grandma was Igbo, his mother was Igbo and he married an Igbo lady. It's a family history.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by ivolt: 3:44am
Chinjo2:
The pastor will swallow that money like python meanwhile members of the church will remain in perpetual poverty.

The money is for the church to use as it fits and not the the poor members.
The only person with the right to complain is the giver.
If Davido's dad wanted to help the poor, he would have donated
to the various feed the poor NGO's and orphanages.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Meti99(m): 3:48am
Pastor pastor make we come greet you for Christmas na
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Olamideayomide(m): 4:02am
Where unah dey see this money
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by benjanny(m): 4:10am
Adeleke Family love doings
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by FertilityH: 4:11am
hope no b osun money

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Pat081: 4:19am
New cars is loading for the Pastors
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by carzeem1: 4:20am
Sicilyjoe:

Oga go and have sit, do u know what is 1billion naira ? 100m×10, have u seen 10m before ?

It's less than 1million dollars in today's Nigeria. Even David his son can afford that( his cars, watch collection etc, are in several millions of dollars) That's a family with business both home and abroad earning millions in Forex annually if not monthly.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Dancebreaker: 4:25am
chibnnodi:
Davido's grandma was Igbo, [b]his mother was Igbo [/b]and he married an Igbo lady. It's a family history.
His mum was Edo.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by travelzcruix: 4:30am
Religion is heavily funded in Africa same way, technological advancement is funded in Europe. 1bn kwa
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by uncletmedia: 5:05am
Donation is different from pledge.
Let's pray the money will not enter voice mail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvxFJ5g0u40
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by georgeakins: 5:31am
AlfaSeltzer:
So Davido grandma na Igbo woman. No wonder.

Why are you people always feeling inferior?

Anyway, remember she lived all her life in Yoruba land and never practised cannibalism for a day. So, she is not Eebo

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by georgeakins: 5:48am
chibnnodi:
Davido's grandma was Igbo, his mother was Igbo and he married an Igbo lady. It's a family history.

Can't Eebos stand on their own?
Why are they always feeling inferior?

You once attached yourselves to Ikwerres, they rejected you.
You attached yourselves to Ijaw, they rejected you
You attached yourselves to Benin kingdom, they rejected you
You attached yourselves to Idoma, they rejected you
You attached yourselves to Kalabari , they rejected you
You're now creating attarche by force with the Yorubas

When will you stop embarassing yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by georgeakins: 5:50am
carzeem1:

It's less than 1million dollars in today's Nigeria. Even David his son can afford that( his cars, watch collection etc, are in several millions of dollars) That's a family with business both home and abroad earning millions in Forex annually if not monthly.

Have you seen a dollar note before?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by georgeakins: 5:50am
Maforgreats:

Have you seen a dollar more before?
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Hopez456(m): 5:51am
Jamie248:

I'm so sure they won't get it as a lump; it will be disbursed to them through a bank over a period of like five years
Hmm, that's money worked for.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by tballeyy(m): 5:53am
helinues:
grin

I can smell lies here

Poor man
What u don't know is ur senior
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by bellosulaiman(m): 6:13am
adamusuleiman3:

https://punchng.com/davidos-dad-donates-n1bn-to-church-in-late-mothers-honour/?amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icP-O0YTndY?si=DwOvsOyRXDVZxbGT
I met an older man yesterday while on the queue for fuel for about 7 hours. He categorically said churches are scam including all the top pastors we know and they are one of the problems in Nigeria.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Pat081: 6:16am
FertilityH:
hope no b osun money
No , he get money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child / Between Regina Daniels And A Troll Using Fake Ned Nwoko's Instagram Account

Viewing this topic: Passionnn, readone99(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.