Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! (31002 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by mohbadliveson: 7:15pm On Sep 01
Chifvzombtmn,nnn,

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by faceland: 7:15pm On Sep 01
cry

Why give to the rich?1

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by emperor4love(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01
Matheusmartin:
One thing is to pledge/vow, another thing is to redem the vow/pledge grin
person way collect 4mdolls with show he goes, omo money plenty nd e dey shack de dude,walahi

5 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by thesicilian: 7:16pm On Sep 01
SpaceX:
Since he made his money by worldly means can the church accept the donation? Is it acceptable to pay title?
I can bet you there'll be a bible verse to defend this.

4 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by hisgrace090: 7:16pm On Sep 01
What a lovely move by rema!

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Dagger111(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01
This guy money long. Things wey wizzy no fit do.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by AngelicBeing: 7:17pm On Sep 01
Fisiryorh:

Alaye, Rest... undecided
Haha 🤣
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by jericco1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01
Obviously the church is reaping the fruits of their investment. They had his back when he was nothing and he’s here to say thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Macphenson: 7:19pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.

Did u read where he said the church opened a shop for her mother when they lost their father?

You confused lots wont see that. He is only giving back to the church that stood by them.in their challenging moments

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by faceland: 7:19pm On Sep 01
Pickieox:
Oyakhilome is now over 105million richer, lol🤣🤣🤣

Money dey work, baboon dey chop

What can he buy again?
May be buy more designer cloths and increase his girlfriends allowances?

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by CoronaVirusPro: 7:21pm On Sep 01
I am sure the dunce is from a village without electricity, healthcare or vocational center. But wack hommie chose to fund the lifestyle of an alleged pastor.

Rubbish!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by papagiddy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01
Grateful heart ❤️ 💙 yes...Thanksgiving must be substantiated with quality money like this....The guy is too wise honestly!
He will definitely go far...!!

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Jayhome24: 7:22pm On Sep 01
enimoli:
Where are vanity crew grin

They are sleeping life don taya dem.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by IamANigerianMan: 7:23pm On Sep 01
Righteousness2:
Good to donate but what is most important is to SURRENDER his soul to JESUS Christ.

What will give the LORD JESUS CHRIST JOY is to Surrender your life Completely to Him.

Remember, the Sacrifices of a sinner are an Abomination to the LORD.
Dont let anyone Deceive with Donations and all that without letting you know the NEEDFUL and the Most Important

Surrendering your soul to JESUS CHRIST and Living for HIM is more important than any amount of money you wanna give.
Some of you are very funny, to you when someone goes to church that is when he life is with Christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Pickieox(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01
elganzar:
Lol

10k people that think the church thrives on their tithe comes to mind

Gather that 10k in 1000 places and know how much a particular church will realise. No wonder they said you can't be religious and have your brain intact. You just prove that to me.

6 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by mastermaestro(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.

The wretched ones have arrived. cheesy You can go retrieve the money from the church and direct it where your fruitless wisdom wants it utilized. Getat! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by judedwriter(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01
Pickieox:
Oyakhilome is now over 105million richer, lol🤣🤣🤣

Money dey work, baboon dey chop

Pastor Chris has donated a billion naira to an educational institution, so I don't think 105 million naira is much to him.

However, the donation was to a CE church in edo state.

God bless the giver

5 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Swagaa99: 7:25pm On Sep 01
Abdul5252:
Am in need of a support of nairalander please for the sake of God am going through a lots of hungers together with my family's since i have lost my job even with nothing to eat please try to help us and may almighty God in his power shall never take away all what have been the sources of your happiness and blessings in this life amen, please even if it's for us to eat with it for the sake of God try to help us and my acc is

OPAY. 80 62 58 64 34 Abdul. A. A

Renewed Hope 23 ♾️

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by tnerro1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01
Na so e suppose be, you are blessed
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Swagaa99: 7:27pm On Sep 01
Omega50:
My final year first semester exams start tommorow, and I'm still unable to get my exam card. Someone should pls help me with three thousands Naira pls?

7-05-2-94-32-65
Opay
Renewed Hope 23 ♾️
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by sleeknaija(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01
Matheusmartin:

Shey Rema come small for ur eye ni. Money dey naw
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Mrexcell(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01
Good boy nice to remember where u are coming from more blessings.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by deeway200(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
Let me see your commitment to them first. Those richer than you believe in this but you that struggle don't believe. What an irony of life
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Jcash90: 7:31pm On Sep 01
Rema may God increase Ur shows, streaming and topping billboards, as u sow this seeds more blessings shall be ur portion in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Mrexcell(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01
Righteousness2:
Good to donate but what is most important is to SURRENDER his soul to JESUS Christ.

What will give the LORD JESUS CHRIST JOY is to Surrender your life Completely to Him.

Remember, the Sacrifices of a sinner are an Abomination to the LORD.
Dont let anyone Deceive with Donations and all that without letting you know the NEEDFUL and the Most Important

Surrendering your soul to JESUS CHRIST and Living for HIM is more important than any amount of money you wanna give.

Na small small he will fully work for God later it's not easy to see a young man like this with such wealth humbling himself before God and donating such very huge sum of money for God's work

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Boggee1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01
Matheusmartin:
lolz
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by DuttyChuks: 7:34pm On Sep 01
Newspaper news! Na face of newspaper! Let us know when he redeems his pledges and vows.

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Bazztadewu: 7:36pm On Sep 01
Audio

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Teejay13(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01
May God bless him more
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Ofodirinwa: 7:38pm On Sep 01
All countries that are as religious as Nigeria will never progress. Stop blaming 'corruption'.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01
Great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Don Jazzy And Giuseppina Baafi, Ex Miss Ghana All Smiles In Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.