Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! (31003 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by LagosPrince: 8:27pm On Sep 01
Good one brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by NairaMaster1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01
Pickieox:
Oyakhilome is now over 105million richer, lol🤣🤣🤣

Money dey work, baboon dey chop

Thank God you don't even have shishi to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Tzar(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01
Werey don loose guard trying to bribe God like every typical Nigerian! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by leo22(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.

Oga technical adviser, you are not handicapped, work for own money and go donate to them.

4 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by OlujobaSamuel: 8:32pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.
If you read the report, you will see that the donation covers most of what you mentioned.
45m to church infrastructure
20m to teens church
20m to the church pamphlet that they used in preaching to people
20m to widows
The reason for the donation is that the church stood in for the family when they lost their dad which is the breadwinner, since he is now financially stable, he felt the need to give back as it's someone's donation that also helped his mum back then

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by erico2k2(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by elganzar(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01
Pickieox:

Gather that 10k in 1000 places and know how much a particular church will realise. No wonder they said you can't be religious and have your brain intact. You just prove that to me.

If you just realised religion is rooted in faith and not logic_ then you're even dumber than you assumed. I sympathise with your family for having a tadpole for a child. The horror!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by alimiadedayo1: 8:39pm On Sep 01
Righteousness2:
Good to donate but what is most important is to SURRENDER his soul to JESUS Christ.

What will give the LORD JESUS CHRIST JOY is to Surrender your life Completely to Him.

Remember, the Sacrifices of a sinner are an Abomination to the LORD.
Dont let anyone Deceive with Donations and all that without letting you know the NEEDFUL and the Most Important

Surrendering your soul to JESUS CHRIST and Living for HIM is more important than any amount of money you wanna give.
Let me tell you truth the money is not from a pure source but nobody can judge is between jik and God cause I can't say whether God will accept it or not it is all up to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Burob: 8:43pm On Sep 01
Omonigeriarere:
These are what churches have been doing since the time immemorial without making noise. Imagine a church delivering rice and beans to my door steps in December 2017 when I lost my job. During my undergraduate days, all I did was to enjoy free foods especially during exam without even know where they came from.

I just pray that the church use the donation in a more impactful manner.

Na me deliver the rice & foodstuffs, glory be to Jehovah.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by frog12: 8:44pm On Sep 01
chai! God does not need his money grin
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by frog12: 8:45pm On Sep 01
na mi e for give the money grin

Pickieox:
Oyakhilome is now over 105million richer, lol🤣🤣🤣

Money dey work, baboon dey chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Burob: 8:46pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
Is it your money?

Who told you that he hasn’t already donated to them?
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by cyrusmillz: 8:48pm On Sep 01
mastermaestro:
Let us wait for the wretched ones to crawl out of their huts to come and advise the donor how best he should have spent his money.

Trying to defend the gospel with this line is very uncalled for ... purge your heart bro
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by redcliff: 8:48pm On Sep 01
GalaxyStones:
Why the 5 untop??

You are asking the right questions cheesy
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by jojothaiv(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01
Epistasis:
The church has impacted more life than the government in this country.
You're not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Kingson28: 8:53pm On Sep 01
No godly spiritual and scriptural church would receive such unholy donations from a worldly musician and smoker.
You made money by singing songs that do not glorify God or call sinners out of their sins, then you came to donate such evil money to church? NO WAY!
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01
Atleast Rapsody of reality book print outs go surplus more

The church dey try that side
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by JADEK04: 8:59pm On Sep 01
K
Righteousness2:
Good to donate but what is most important is to SURRENDER his soul to JESUS Christ.

What will give the LORD JESUS CHRIST JOY is to Surrender your life Completely to Him.

Dont let anyone Deceive with Donations and all that without letting you know the NEEDFUL and the Most Important you must sha find something to say to condemned or find fault.

Surrendering your soul to JESUS CHRIST and Living for HIM is more important than any amount of money you wanna give.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Skty: 9:06pm On Sep 01
I cried
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Skty: 9:06pm On Sep 01
SpaceX:
vanity crew are Cumming for you!
Them go CUM tire
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Skty: 9:07pm On Sep 01
I cried reading this
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01
Matheusmartin:
One thing is to pledge/vow, another thing is to redem the vow/pledge grin
100m na chicken change for a star like rema
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Gandrova: 9:08pm On Sep 01
Righteousness2:

Dont let anyone Deceive with Donations and all that without letting you know the NEEDFUL and the Most Important

Go and rest abeg poor thinking fellow
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Skty: 9:11pm On Sep 01
CoronaVirusPro:
I am sure the dunce is from a village without electricity, healthcare or vocational center. But wack hommie chose to fund the lifestyle of an alleged pastor.

Rubbish!

Pls text ur account. I want to send u #100 to buy 100MB...So u can open nairaland well and read. ...u didn't read where he said the church opened a shop for his mum when his Dad died .
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Trustedpronet: 9:14pm On Sep 01
Edo connect
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by prophetfire: 9:18pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
And you have never packaged your own to go and give in those places. Pathetic stingy broke dude.
Didn't you read the part where the church came to the rescue of their family when their dad died and opened a shop for their mum?
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by 7demons: 9:21pm On Sep 01
Judolisco:
Jst one song and dis guy blow... God abeg oh
The show he did in India, Quadruple that money.

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by kunlesehan(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01
REMArkable act. God bless you son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korede Bello Looks Dapper In Killer Outfit / D'banj's Daughter, Grace's First Birthday Party (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Her Manager Posing With ATTENTION MAGAZINE Adorned By Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.