Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! (30832 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:24am On Sep 02
God bless Rema amen. ♥
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by emperor4love(m): 7:15am On Sep 02
Matheusmartin:
If u believe rema was actually paid a whooping 4m dollars, then u can believe anything grin

wat is dis one saying, so in essence all that performed show from Bieber,Cena nd others were not paid...he don't know amb family
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Mekus007001: 7:15am On Sep 02
SpaceX:
Since he made his money by worldly means can the church accept the donation? Is it acceptable to pay title?

Do you make your money spiritually ❓❓...he is a legitimate Businessman
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by MrBroke(m): 7:19am On Sep 02
Omonigeriarere:
These are what churches have been doing since the time immemorial without making noise. Imagine a church delivering rice and beans to my door steps in December 2017 when I lost my job. During my undergraduate days, all I did was to enjoy free foods especially during exam without even know where they came from.

I just pray that the church use the donation in a more impactful manner.

Oga rest, na me donate that rice, all the free food you ate was from my program.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by MrBroke(m): 7:20am On Sep 02
Epistasis:
The church has impacted more life than the government in this country.

You mean brainwashed more life. Sometimes I don't blame the so called pastors cause few who are legit are ignorant hence becoming who they are to some fiction story
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by DisLifeSha: 7:30am On Sep 02
Like seriously?

Epistasis:
The church has impacted more life than the government in this country.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by YoshihideSuga: 7:38am On Sep 02
Calitoscassius:
Rema is a gullible fool, so the church let him come into their church dressed like a mad man. Clearly the crooked church are only interested in his money.
Christ Embassy is a liberal church. It's not like Deeper Life.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by ComeToJesus: 8:04am On Sep 02
SpaceX:
Since he made his money by worldly means can the church accept the donation? Is it acceptable to pay title?

Is it the world that gave him the musical talent?

Is it not God? Bible says that a man's gift will make way for him and he will stand before great men.

His gifting has made way for him.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by micxwell(m): 8:35am On Sep 02
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.
Watch the video and listen to his analysis of the money.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by adamma24: 8:41am On Sep 02
ThanksbetoGod:
Beware of Adamma24, she is a scammer.

Seun and other moderators of this forum, this is a very important information.

This lady Adamma24 scammed a member of this forum during the Ramadan fasting period.

She begged people for money to buy food. A member who later told us what happened between him and Adamma24 said he wanted to transfer #5,000 to Adamma24 but he mistakenly transferred #500,000 to her.

He said he contacted Adamma24, but she refused to return his money.

People beware, Adamma24 is a scammer!

Mynd44 ...seun ...this scammer have open an account to scam innocent people of their hard earn money.. olaoluwa / tunde is a known scammer here on nairaland...mynd44... seun ... save other innocent nairalanders from this scammer
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Nairalandboyfri: 8:56am On Sep 02
Last last, it's poor people that are complaining about giving to the church.
Lol.
"He should have given the money to the army
He should have opened an industry.
He should have given to orphanages.
He should have rented an apartment for the homeless.
He should given to the youths who stream his music instead of sponsoring the lifestyle of pastors.
He should have built a roads in his village. Pastor Chris is now 105million naira richer instead of his village people."

This is how poor people think. It's a mindset. You can't grow with such mindset.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by nwakibie3(m): 9:37am On Sep 02
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.

Go and donate your salary to them na
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Antoeni(m): 9:38am On Sep 02
It’s disappointing that Rema donated N105m to Christ Embassy without giving his life to God
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Omonigeriarere: 10:22am On Sep 02
MrBroke:

Oga rest, na me donate that rice, all the free food you ate was from my program.

But you are broke na tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by patomberekpe(m): 10:37am On Sep 02
105 MILLION NAIRA would have paid for over 500 poor children from primary to University level, But you gave it to another Rich Man who will use it to buy a private Jet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted / Omawumi Glows In Yellow (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.