Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! (30826 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Fisiryorh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01
4good3:

You should rest instead bro. He just spoke the 100℅ truth. Still, weldone to the guy giving to support kingdom work.

Alaye, Rest.... undecided
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Olichoke: 9:25pm On Sep 01
I'm waiting for good for nothing individuals to call me gullible when I give in billions to the church.

Living Faith Church gave me N40,000 and to many students in my university when our school fees was not up to N16,000 per session.

I wonder why the church does not announce this.

Stop calling those who give to church gullible. Adeleke, a founder of a university recently gave one billion naira to his church.

And one God forsaken faceless individual will come online to insult people that give to church.

Imagine one who cannot found a place for goats to be reared spewing gibberish about wise givers in the church.

Where was the society and government when the church was rendering helps to their members.

Thunder 🔥 any hater of the church on Nairaland
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by delishpot: 9:25pm On Sep 01
And many poor Nigerians can't afford critical healthcare . Misplaced priorities by average Nigerians
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Ojuntana: 9:28pm On Sep 01
Pickieox:
Oyakhilome is now over 105million richer, lol🤣🤣🤣

Money dey work, baboon dey chop
Dummy
Where were you when the church opened a shop for his mum after they lost their breadwinner
Who have you ever helped in your life

2 Likes

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Ojuntana: 9:29pm On Sep 01
delishpot:
And many poor Nigerians can't afford critical healthcare . Misplaced priorities by average Nigerians
Go back and read
He donated 20m to widows

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Ojuntana: 9:31pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.
Mugu
But his family was deserving of the church's money abi
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by chatinent: 9:37pm On Sep 01
They felt they are giving God. Little do they know they are giving another man.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by InvertedHammer: 9:42pm On Sep 01
/
Nigerians are good people.

However the few rich ones are quick to invest in fruitless ventures.

/
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Matheusmartin: 9:51pm On Sep 01
emperor4love:
person way collect 4mdolls with show he goes, omo money plenty nd e dey shack de dude,walahi
If u believe rema was actually paid a whooping 4m dollars, then u can believe anything grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Fibonacci88: 9:59pm On Sep 01
Why won't he progress. One African footballer of the year sent money to a cross dresser in prison. God continue to bless you Rema
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01
SpaceX:
Since he made his money by worldly means
Please teach me heavenly means of making money.

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by mankan2k7(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01
When this one grow old, he will do pass David father.

It is a good things to invest in heaven where there is no moths or thieves.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by joemag: 10:39pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:
An orphanage, a public library, a public school, families of Nigerian soldiers killed in battle are all more deserving of this money than churches.

Oga you fit go give them nah. Were the public school and orphanage house there for him when he lost his father? Una go just open mouth waaaaaaa the talk as if 10 kobo gum una body
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Kenobsky(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01
Righteousness2:
Good to donate but what is most important is to SURRENDER his soul to JESUS Christ.

What will give the LORD JESUS CHRIST JOY is to Surrender your life Completely to Him.

Remember, the Sacrifices of a sinner are an Abomination to the LORD.
Dont let anyone Deceive with Donations and all that without letting you know the NEEDFUL and the Most Important

Surrendering your soul to JESUS CHRIST and Living for HIM is more important than any amount of money you wanna give.

Draw their ears well my able evangelist

1 Like

Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Archworld(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01
mastermaestro:
Let us wait for the wretched ones to crawl out of their huts to come and advise the donor how best he should have spent his money. He should have donated to school, build industry bla bla bla. Last last na poor people dey vex over church financing.

The rich just drop the cash while the wretched ones are all over social media criticizing offerings and tithes. The same people whose total yearly offerings cannot buy one plastic o. Satan is really a deceiver of foolish men. Nor give church money o, you hear because na pastor wan chop am. What 100,000 online critics cannot give, one person just gave it. This is exactly how most churches are run, for your information.

Fundings of most mega churches you know are done by very few individuals. GOD'S work cannot be stranded by shortage of funds. Satan is a learner! grin

Many things to pick from your words. Kudos ,
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:18pm On Sep 01
SpaceX:
Since he made his money by worldly means can the church accept the donation? Is it acceptable to pay title?
is there spiritual means of making money. Think before you task na
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by psalmz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01
Fisiryorh:

Alaye, Rest... undecided
you are annoying
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Kingosytex(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01
mozona:
Is rema richer than Chris..

I wan ask

How can Rema be richer than Pastor Chris? You've got no idea how much these mega pastors control.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by voicemail956: 11:55pm On Sep 01
Portable Shutdown Casablanca, Spain With Hit's Song Zazu, Tony Mantana - Full Performance

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJs6_04usJ4
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by voicemail956: 11:55pm On Sep 01
Rema Donated Over 100 Million at his Thanksgiving Service in a Church
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFXF7tky6k
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by davillian(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01
I would give 1 mil to 50 of my fans and the rest to charity
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by delpee(f): 11:59pm On Sep 01
RhinoChest:

The Church helped his family. He's paying back so that others can be blessed too. He was specific about his areas of interest.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by armyofone(m): 12:30am On Sep 02
Why now Rema! Why ? Oh no!!

Didn't you know Nigeria pastors are crook ?

Set up charity to help less privilege people instead of donating to any mega church!

Contact local government and enlist companies that can fix roads in your state. That is giving back Not to churches!
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Fisiryorh(m): 12:34am On Sep 02
psalmz:
you are annoying

Alaye, Rest.... undecided
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by freenature: 12:37am On Sep 02
RhinoChest:

If so go and give to those places you mentioned na. Since you are the one who knows where it's more deserving. Ominiknowest.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by blahc007: 1:26am On Sep 02
mastermaestro:
Let us wait for the wretched ones to crawl out of their huts to come and advise the donor how best he should have spent his money. He should have donated to school, build industry bla bla bla. Last last na poor people dey vex over church financing.

The rich just drop the cash while the wretched ones are all over social media criticizing offerings and tithes. The same people whose total yearly offerings cannot buy one plastic o. Satan is really a deceiver of foolish men. Nor give church money o, you hear because na pastor wan chop am. What 100,000 online critics cannot give, one person just gave it. This is exactly how most churches are run, for your information.

Fundings of most mega churches you know are done by very few individuals. GOD'S work cannot be stranded by shortage of funds. Satan is a learner! grin
My brother u de mind dem?
It was after habert wigwe's death I found out he is a prominent member of RCcg....even Jim ovia of zenith bank is also a staunch member...

I never see there tweet about tithe offering for once in my life....na all these free mtn bonus data keyboard warriors go de give people headache with there noise for this forum..

God bless me abeg, mek I no come online come de argue about tithe and offering.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by blahc007: 1:29am On Sep 02
RhinoChest:
Oga rest...
Since you must have an opinion, let your pocket also contribute...
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by 123papas(m): 4:39am On Sep 02
The church no suppose collect that money based on the type of song he sings so that it doesn’t seem the church has vetted the song but what do I know
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Sapasenator: 4:42am On Sep 02
He is donating to a millionaire. I rest my case.
Re: Rema Donates N105m To Christ Embassy During Thanksgiving!!! by Calitoscassius(m): 4:55am On Sep 02
Rema is a gullible fool, so the church let him come into their church dressed like a mad man. Clearly the crooked church are only interested in his money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Burna Boy Mocking Olamide With This Tweet? / Lilian Esoro And Friends Recreate Throwback Photo / Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.