Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ (60985 Views)

How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her / Idowu Christianah: Alleged Serial Killer, Adeleye Ayomide Arrested (Pictures) / FUNAAB Student, Idowu Christianah Kidnapped In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by 1Sharon(f): 3:54pm On Sep 06
dominique:

One of his female childhood friends in that area went missing under similar circumstances when they were teenagers and was never found. The police should do mass excavation of his parents compound, I'm sure Christianah's remains were not the only ones buried there. Parents need to know that it's not every time they must protect their children. If they know they have a raving sociopath under their roof, they should alert the authorities immediately. Imagine if this boy had been turned in when those 2 girls went missing, Christianah would not have met her horrible fate sad

Yeah. They didn't turn him in when he killed his own sister. Seems like they were comfortable with losing their daughter, but not their son.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by CJStarz: 4:08pm On Sep 06
Only God knows how this boy's mama take conceive this boy because many women too dey Waka kurukere sake of say dem dey look for baby.
He is an evil child
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by tito44: 4:21pm On Sep 06
Chiefoh2:

There’s no tribes or regions that don’t have bad and good ones. What matter most is ability to stand and condemn the bad ones . Yorubas never encourage and support bad things. Family names is so important to Yorubas. Despite’s it’s happen many of them will surely condemned it. I know what happen in Nigeria now has generated to point that those who lost last election always pray for bad things to happen to yorubas but don’t forget that you must play your politics well if you wish to be in that position that you’re aspiring to attain. Surely Nigeria will be great.

Sharap there. Yoruba that rewards evil people to become their leaders is what you're here blabbing about

2 Likes

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by INVINCIBLECSP2(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06
calabaman:
Hmm.

Demanding ransom from the family of the girl whom you had already killed.

Now it's attempted rape and murder.

Your punishment won't end here on earth and I pray you get raped everyday of your miserable life in jail.
You're 100% correct. After she refused sex, he killed her and raped her dead body for sometimes before he decided to cash out on top dead body. Such a wicked soul. Headshot please. Next time his topic comes up, it should be how he was given a headshot. Dazall
😡😡

1 Like

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by TheGift: 4:24pm On Sep 06
Archiever22:
The guy is evil. Let him go and meet his type in prison.

Half the people in Nigerian prisons are not as evil as this boy. Some of them are even innocent.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by IdeasYapayaski: 4:25pm On Sep 06
Davidic1999:

https://fij.ng/article/insider-how-oou-student-killed-funaabs-christianah-idowu-used-her-picture-to-demand-n3m-ransom/

Pour hot red oil on his legs, leave him there for three days..

Pour another hot red oil on his hands leave him there for three days..

Repeat the same process on the hands and legs till he gives up his ghost. He is evil!
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by MrSly(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06
Archiever22:
The guy is evil. Let him go and meet his type in prison HELL.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:35pm On Sep 06
ppogba:

It has nothing to do with Ogun state.
The crime was committed in Lagos

Jurisdiction in law.

My bad.

I thought the crime was committed in Ogun state.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by EmekaBlue(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06
They strangled her to death. The body is fresh
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by geewean(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06
Omooooor this is cruel.

Nothing anybody will say.The parents are failure to the society no matter how we sugar coat it.I can't have a child with such antecedents omooor I will disown you ASAP after I have done my best to change you.You need to come see how parents bail children when they have committed heinous crime.

You at a young handsome boy who probably had a promising future ahead of him.If he decides to take up a cleaning job for new tenants and save up 200k to buy a clean fairly used laptop at computer village.Get a data of 10gb download Canva graphics design tutorials on YouTube and wordpress tutorial on web design and give himself one good month to deep learning.Tell me if in 8 months 1.5 million won't be sitting in his account like a hookup girl ridding her sugar daddy diiiiiick.

Sorry plsss but there is something that off me about that town they call Abeokuta honestly.Many weird news emanating from there especially killings to petty ritualism.I just have small resentment for that town that doesn't mean everyone there is evil but waton of funny news there is mind bugging.

My verdict: that boy should not be imprisoned.Withe audacity to still demand a Ransome after killing the innocent friend his scrotum should be placed on a clean table amd being smashed with a hammer to off the balls inside.Leave him to go home.

If the idiot go survive.

Prison is just a playground to harden his mind to become an dreaded criminal.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by Love800(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06
God regretted creating man?
PheelzAlmighty:
Humans are incredibly wicked, no wonder God regretted that he created man.

It will shock you the length people are willing to go for money. The love of money is indeed the root of all evil.
Y'all be safe and stay prayerful.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by ComeToJesus: 5:21pm On Sep 06
🤔

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by calabaman(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06
INVINCIBLECSP2:

You're 100% correct. After she refused sex, he killed her and raped her dead body for sometimes before he decided to cash out on top dead body. Such a wicked soul. Headshot please. Next time his topic comes up, it should be how he was given a headshot. Dazall
😡😡
Exactly.
A wicked unremorseful physcopath.

2 Likes

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by 7arrows: 5:27pm On Sep 06
calabaman:
Hmm.

Demanding ransom from the family of the girl whom you had already killed.

Now it's attempted rape and murder.

Your punishment won't end here on earth and I pray you get raped everyday of your miserable life in jail.

I pray he gets the death sentence too.

1 Like

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by Chetas81(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06
One bullet
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by Segzy19: 6:02pm On Sep 06
Kill this guy and jail his parents if they are culpable

1 Like

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by FBIBOT(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06
How do people feel normal killing fellow human being... I can't kill chicken not to talk of goat... Nor can I witness their killing... Their struggle for Life at that last minute do shake me to my Bones

1 Like

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by Dpaulie(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06
Archiever22:
In prison or abi in hell
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by kingthreat(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06
chccho:

Honestly, if they tie this guy to a moving vehicle e no bad or maybe in those hungry lions den in Ibadan zoon

The lions are more of use to the ecosystem and could generate money for tourism than him.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by delpee(f): 6:38pm On Sep 06
Ayomide's parents need to be called in for questioning.

As for him, the death penalty must be carried out. He doesn't deserve to live among human beings.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by torqque7(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06
dominique:

One of his female childhood friends in that area went missing under similar circumstances when they were teenagers and was never found. The police should do mass excavation of his parents compound, I'm sure Christianah's remains were not the only ones buried there. Parents need to know that it's not every time they must protect their children. If they know they have a raving sociopath under their roof, they should alert the authorities immediately. Imagine if this boy had been turned in when those 2 girls went missing, Christianah would not have met her horrible fate sad

Pls If we can get the contact of his parents it would be nice because they deserve to be punished too.

1 Like

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by BadEnglish(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06
[s][/s][quote author=Archiever22 post=131871313]The guy is evil. Let him go and meet his type in prison Hell.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by bigtt76(f): 7:28pm On Sep 06
How's he able to bury her in the family compound without the parents finding out 😞

Davidic1999:

https://fij.ng/article/insider-how-oou-student-killed-funaabs-christianah-idowu-used-her-picture-to-demand-n3m-ransom/
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by delishpot: 7:40pm On Sep 06
Naija men....fear who no fear them. Rape,pedophilia and murder. They argue when you mention it yet no day passes without one of them proving me right.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by chccho(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06
kingthreat:

The lions are more of use to the ecosystem and could generate money for tourism than him.
I meant feed him to the hungry lions
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by jojothaiv(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06
Archiever22:
Prison is mild, an eye for an eye though.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by iamL(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06
delishpot:
Naija men....fear who no fear them. Rape,pedophilia and murder. They argue when you mention it yet no day passes without one of them proving me right.

The killings are unbecoming. Every female should know that everyman is a suspect.

1 Like

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by Spectaclesawe25: 9:58pm On Sep 06
NaijaGoBetter2:
Atleast for the next 20 years, he will cool his feet behind the bar

After that, one Governor would grant him immunity and work freely and claim innocence. Infact, Nigerians might even contribute money for him as we've seen.

I have never seen a criminal in Nigeria agree to committing crimes they were jailed for, they always claim they were framed.

As much as we Know Police make some wrong arrest, I dnt want to believe some of the guys on death row do not have their hands soiled in the crimes they were convicted for.
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by EchoEnigma: 4:27am On Sep 07
Demonic boy
Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by ppogba: 6:53am On Sep 07
tito44:
Most people from that part of Nigeria are organ and human parts harvesters (even from his claims). It's a pity that someone as his age has joined this unholy trade.

Bastard.

I am waiting for your comment on the tricycle driver alozie that killed his mother and cut off the penis of his son for ritual.

E no go better for you if you no go comment for dia.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by ppogba: 6:55am On Sep 07
technicallyrich:
That's an average afon for you,what do you expect from people that 8 out 10 are skull miner.
Hang that ayomide now,I know more will be caught when another tribe holds the presidency.
Sophisticated in ritualism, backstabbn,liaring,betraying and propaganda 😂 😂

Bastard.

Wouldn't you go and comment on the thread of Alozie the cyclist that killed his mother and cut off his son's penis for ritual?

Of course, you will not have a comment there.

Hypocritical tribalist.

Animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ by technicallyrich(m): 8:18am On Sep 07
ppogba:

Bastard.

Wouldn't you go and comment on the thread of Alozie the cyclist that killed his mother and cut off his son's penis for ritual?

Of course, you will not have a comment there.

Hypocritical tribalist.
Stop calling a rich handsome neat man like me animal,I'm not your fada who is a bastard.
Smiling Yorubad 🐖 wey no dey baff😂😂😂

Animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.