Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. (32263 Views)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by lagosrd: 6:56pm
Int just sit down and complain. Take her to court and make sure she hands over all the documents she took from the house to the court and wait for the outcome. Don't beg her for anything. She has no right whatsoever on what she is doing.

You can see clearly that the first daughter is as terrible as the mother , they always want to reap where they never sowed.

Get a reasonable lawyer , I can recommend one for you if you don't mind. She will come begging you at the end of the day and you will not give her shi shi.

Only the court can decide your faith and not one greedy overfed entitled entity.

Next time when such happens you would have gotten a lawyer and put the building under court injunction till you return back home.

Moreso, try check if your husband has a lawyer and talk to him too
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by lagosrd: 6:58pm
newmoney133:
Story story story.Small girl with a big God.small girl use sense pursue wife number 2 from house and married old baba who furnished her with all she wants including abroad education.she was not around to take care of the man till he died.now somebody is crying because because first wife gentle but she get action lady as the daughter.the reason for love between old man and a young girl na money.

I can't imagine you wrote this trash to someone grieving her husband ?
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by diamond68: 7:00pm
Tally your husbands assets, is it up to 1 million dollars ? I doubt it is but as it is we have 6 children and 3 wives and lawyers fees etc etc court fees , miscellaneous expenses meaning if it’s a million dollars asset you would all end up with like 50 thousand dollars each. But this is assuming his assets are up to one million dollars. You are in Canada, do you need to be channeling your energy into naija fighting for 50 thousand dollars when you can focus the energy in being a nurse in Canada and earn 100 thousand dollars a year. Is the amount worth the fight ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm
sad
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Segzy19: 7:01pm
You are dealing with Nigerians... So:

1. Guard yourself and your child spiritually. If you are Christian, be very prayerful. Otherwise they will show you and your daughter.

2. Watch and be observant. Watch and pray is what the bible says. Don't get too comfortable with anyone such that they get your cheaply (poisoning or whatever). If they invite you for a physical meeting to any location, ask for a neutral location and make sure that you are safe and secured. Never attend any physical meeting alone

3. If you visit Naija for any reason, don't disclose your location or abode to people unnecessarily..

4. Even the children or people from wife B, be careful with them incase they go behind you to team up with daughter of wife A while you think they are still with you

5. Get a good and reliable lawyer. Not the one that can be easily lured over by the other side to betray you.

6. Also be ready to reach some compromise and make some concessions just for peace and everyone to move on .
In all of these things, don't expose your daughter unduly. Never take her to attack end any physical meeting with anyone from the other wives side

I wish you the best...
God be with you
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:02pm
I don't see anything difficult here. Call the first daughter, and tell her you would like the properties to be shared. I believe she will agree to this, if she does not agree, then get a lawyer and have the properties shared for the different families. Don't agree to run the schools and estates together with them, split everything and share, there is enough properties to go round.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by SarakiBukola: 7:02pm
I very patiently read all the comments.

This in my own humble opinion is the very best.

Unfortunately. Bluntly speaking the OP married the man for money. A double divorcee to me is a big red flag. I tell it the way i see it.... the guy is loaded and that's what the OP saw that blinded her to the reality of his messy relationships.

To be totally silent over his family issues also says a lot. I mean his own extended family should have a big say in this issue. In my opinion, the wife with 4 children has the strongest claim to that man.

The greed for his money while he was alive will NEVER let the OP let go as you have advised. See most people on this thread advising her to fight.

Check exchange rate of CAD to Naira and you will see clearly that it's super foolish to fight for any properties in Nigeria.

Africans... Nigerians are deadly greedy people. You will be shocked at the lengths to which people would go. Murder, maimment.

If OP wasn't with the man for money... then she shouldn't have any sentimental attachment to his goodies. Just wait for the Will.

I swear I know a near identical case.

papyjaypaul:
How young are you
20s , 30s or 40s

If you are in the first two, you will have time for fighting on property and justice.

If you are 40 and above, your life and your health is more important than a few fleeting properties left behind. I am saying this especially as you are in Canada. Focus on your new life and leave those things behind. Declutter so new things can come into your life, stay attached to those things and you will never move on.

I have seen these things in this little life of mine to know that it's not worth it. Just to put it in perspective, you all are fighting over another man's sweat. The man cannot fight for himself, he is resting in peace but the living are fighting over his pieces. Human beings will use that moment to reflect on what's most important to their body, mind and soul but they don't. They want to prove a point.

It's not about justice or looking like a fool. What you don't know is that the disease of attachment is in many bodies, if you are able to free your mind from these things people of the world stress over, they will keep coming to you asking why you are so happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Singhabele: 7:04pm
Yinabim:
Hello Everyone,

I am writing here for the first time, i don't know how to feel about this because i a very private person but since the death of my husband i had to wake up everyday to sadness. I never knew the extent of pain people feel when they lose their loved ones until now. I cant even concentrate on anything else and his family are making things difficult for themselves already.

I'm so young and with a 2 year old daughter, i just hope God help me scale through this storm. I'll come here to update this page as things unfold.

The story
My husband is a very kind man, he is way older than I am because he was a divorcee , ultimately he loved God and was very prayerful, I’ve known him for over seven years but we got married 4years ago and legalized the marriage in 2022.
He has 5 children plus my two years old makes 6, tbh my husband is a very wonderful man and I doubt if men like him still exist. He holds my hands in middle of the night praying for me and my baby, he loved me sincerely. He met me in 100level and waited till I finished school. Anyways after I had a baby he said he wanted me to go to Canada to further my studies. I didn’t want to go because I was thinking of how he would cope without me, he promised to come every quarter and assured me it was for the best.

I left Nigeria in 2023 (April) , his last visit was January 2024, he was preparing to come again in September, however, I got the news of his death July 17th 2024. My whole world came crashing. I didn’t believe it, why did God give me such a wonderful man only to take him away from me suddenly.

For clarity purpose, it’s important to state that he has six children including mine

First child (female) married and resides in Australia
My husband told me that her mother (woman A) had walked out of the marriage because he was poor, saying “she wouldn’t sit down with him in poverty” . They never had a legal marriage. So Woman A left to marry another man.

Woman B, legally married him had four children (two males and two females), I didn’t hear her side of the story and out of respect for her, I’ll just say irreconcilable differences, he decided he couldn’t move on with her and he divorced her. He however left her in their matrimonial house and left her with the water factory which she was running, although he didn’t hand over the documents

I am woman C.

I came home for the funeral, but before I could make it home , Woman A’s daughter has gotten home, gone to my matrimonial home and cleared all documents.

Please note that , no one ever lived with my husband and I in the house apart from my younger brother, Woman A daughter has also never visited the house.

My husband was into properties and he has two schools also (primary and secondary in different locations) .
Durning my stay in Nigeria, Woman A’s daughter (lady A) has conducted herself like a kind person , although I saw red flags but in my state of grief I didn’t think much about them, from Fighting for my husband’s phones , to taking away his SUV, changing security guards at the gate etc. I honestly didn’t see her as a greedy person.

I came back to Canada that same week, she already brought in some lawyers who will handle letter of Administration and help oversee estate matters. Myself and all the children were on the same page till lady A said she wanted to be the sole signatory to the schools account.

I disagreed and suggested that three of us (myself, Lady A and one of woman B children) should sign concurrently alongside on all transactions.

Lady A was so adamant about the signatory issue that she started to throw shades and subtle insults , I stood my ground and it took her lawyer’s intervention before she agreed. Since then I have become lady As enemy.

Guess what?
Lady A in recent development had instructed the security that no one should enter into my matrimonial home without her permission, I sent my brother there on two occasions and he was denied access, I can’t imagine seeking the permission of lady A who is in Australia in her husbands house before entering my own husbands house, a place she has never lived in or visited!! I don’t want this to lead to legal suits here and there, but these people are not so gentle and peaceful, I paid my dues in that house it was uncompleted when I married my husband and I contributed in my own way.
I am not greedy and I’m willing to meet everyone in middle but Nigerians are so terrible, she is in Australia and she knows no one can do these nonsense abroad but they take advantage of gentility.

We're u married legally? HOW can a woman in Australia living in husband house give order to change cards story no clear..
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Down2earth101: 7:06pm
abba190:
i cant read all its too long. rip to your kindhearted husband may he find peace #amen. anyway i am 30 year old man nd single, i am ready if u will take me as husband

See this broke beggar

1 Like

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:11pm
[quote author=Yinabim post=132258101]Hello Everyone,

I am writing here for the first time, i don't know how to feel about this because i a very private person

Firstly, sorry for the unfortunate incident of sudden/untimely death of your husband. May his soul rest in peace.

Then truth be told and I will start my contribution from where you don't expect.

Nigerians are so terrible,

Why did you used such foul/ unguided language on all of us because of your personal or family issues?
Is it all Nigerians that caused the issues for you?

Are you not Nigerian yourself or can we just conclude that you're terrible as well going by such language from you.

For the fact that you're now in Canada should not give you the audacity to talk down Nigerians, that's not acceptable.

Meanwhile this platform where you're seeking advice is own by Nigerian and most of the people on the platform are Nigerians as well. Are you seeking advice from terrible people?

I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh but I have to tell you the truth.

Everywhere in the world we have both good people with great personality likewise the bad eggs. Even in that Canada where you are.

Please learn to be guided going forward.

Let me stop there as for that.

Now first daughter from woman A.

What she is practically doing now is putting herself in the position of authority as the first family (First Born)

Most likely she has been deny such treatment before now and now that the father is no more, she want to be in charge and exercise that power. She has been playing along and lay low over the years because of the father.

Now, my advice for you is to take it easy with her and try to align with her in order to sort things out amicably. What I'm giving is sincere advice not that I'm compelling you to go by my opinion.

I'm also speaking from experience.

Then if amicable resolution is not working out, then you can take second option of legal means.

Buy try as much as you can to go for the first option, not because you're a coward but that will sure promote some meaningful relationship among you guys than the legal tussle.

The Children of woman B that you said you're on the same page, try to talk to discuss with them as well to embrace peaceful resolution than going for contentions.

In all this, respect the first daughter and give her the honor she deserves as the elder, that can let her listen to you guys and also allow her to have meaningful discussions that will lead to win win resolutions.

My 2cent.

2 Likes

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Levels1(m): 7:11pm
SarakiBukola:
I very patiently read all the comments.

This in my own humble opinion is the very best.

Unfortunately. Bluntly speaking the OP married the man for money. A double divorcee to me is a big red flag. I tell it the way i see it.... the guy is loaded and that's what the OP saw that blinded her to the reality of his messy relationships.

To be totally silent over his family issues also says a lot. I mean his own extended family should have a big say in this issue. In my opinion, the wife with 4 children has the strongest claim to that man.

The greed for his money while he was alive will NEVER let the OP let go as you have advised. See most people on this thread advising her to fight.

Check exchange rate of CAD to Naira and you will see clearly that it's super foolish to fight for any properties in Nigeria.

Africans... Nigerians are deadly greedy people. You will be shocked at the lengths to which people would go. Murder, maimment.

If OP wasn't with the man for money... then she shouldn't have any sentimental attachment to his goodies. Just wait for the Will.

I swear I know a near identical case.

May God spear your life, Amen.

I guess you are from a polygamous home or probably you have someone who experience such in the past.

You said it exactly how it was, I can relate.

She will end up losing with the help of the man's family, watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Levels1(m): 7:15pm
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Levels1(m): 7:17pm
[quote author=INTEGRITYA1 post=132315779][/quote]

Your responds talked about my family. you got it clearer , she never benefits during her dad's day because of the opp existence and the opp still want to sideline her even after the man's death. this lady is heartless
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Munamu: 7:18pm
VeryWickedBro:
OP DM me.
I'm very good at comforting widows.

Shege ya ganni abinci!
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by SarakiBukola: 7:20pm
Levels1:

May God spear your life, Amen.

I guess you are from a polygamous home or probably you have someone who experience such in the past.

You said it exactly how it was, I can relate.

She will end up losing with the help of the man's family, watch out

This exact case happened with an uncle. And I can assure you the youngest wife is often the greediest and most desperate.

And the woman ended up regretting it eventually.

Africans are deadly. They might not even waste time to use the 2 year old daughter to count scores.

If it was just love involved.... cherish the memories you shared and not focus so much on properties.

1 Like

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Adexvivacity(m): 7:22pm
She even said "Nigerians are so terrible". Take your issue to Australians to solve it for you.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by abba190: 7:23pm
Down2earth101:

See this broke beggar
mthfckr i just want to get married
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by vannessa7(f): 7:23pm
Jrevelation:

My condolences

Listen to me

Here comes the truth

Since you're in Canada

Work hard to have your own property

You can do it

Stay away from such family

If truly you love that your daughter because whatever action you take may back fire towards you and your daughter

Take it easy with Nigerians o

They can go any extend to harm you spiritually or physically only if you are upto the task then you can ahead

Do you think inheritance is worth it

After those family members kill you

They will deal with that your daughter seriously

Shebi you won inherit ni

That Lady A is mean and you should be very careful of her

Seems you don't know what Nigerians are capable of when it's come to inheritance it's like a national cake when politicians it's a dirty fight

Only the strong survive

Dont play with your life o
Unless your spiritual man is very strong

I mean very strong enough to handle to face of life

Just imagine

A man you claim to be prayerful without a will

Anyway no one can predict death

Just don't play with your life o

This is the best advice for you here. @Op, ask yourself do you want to be right or do you want to be happy ,

Unless you are also a fighter and can go to the deepest pit of hell if need be.

Imagine? you are still young, you still have that glorious destiny that made you secure a rich good man, such destiny can take you places. And you are well positioned, you can build your own properties. Why risk your life and that of your daughter fighting for properties?

I know many people who have been destroyed because of same issue. Some of them it's even their fathers property, that woman can go diabolical if you prove too stubborn and if you do likewise, you will end up losing your holiness and glory because you cannot get help from the devil and not lose favour with God. It makes one a prey to the devil.

I will advise you to take whatever she is willing to give you, have you asked yourself why second wife children are not so outspoken even though they are more. Maybe they know something about that lady or situation which you don't know. Think about this.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Down2earth101: 7:23pm
abba190:
mthfckr i just want to get married

Get married in this your broke state

1 Like

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by davidCodes: 7:24pm
Yinabim:
Hello Everyone,

I am writing here for the first time, i don't know how to feel about this because i a very private person but since the death of my husband i had to wake up everyday to sadness. I never knew the extent of pain people feel when they lose their loved ones until now. I cant even concentrate on anything else and his family are making things difficult for themselves already.

I'm so young and with a 2 year old daughter, i just hope God help me scale through this storm. I'll come here to update this page as things unfold.

The story
My husband is a very kind man, he is way older than I am because he was a divorcee , ultimately he loved God and was very prayerful, I’ve known him for over seven years but we got married 4years ago and legalized the marriage in 2022.
He has 5 children plus my two years old makes 6, tbh my husband is a very wonderful man and I doubt if men like him still exist. He holds my hands in middle of the night praying for me and my baby, he loved me sincerely. He met me in 100level and waited till I finished school. Anyways after I had a baby he said he wanted me to go to Canada to further my studies. I didn’t want to go because I was thinking of how he would cope without me, he promised to come every quarter and assured me it was for the best.

I left Nigeria in 2023 (April) , his last visit was January 2024, he was preparing to come again in September, however, I got the news of his death July 17th 2024. My whole world came crashing. I didn’t believe it, why did God give me such a wonderful man only to take him away from me suddenly.

For clarity purpose, it’s important to state that he has six children including mine

My husband told me that her mother (woman A) had walked out of the marriage because he was poor, saying “she wouldn’t sit down with him in poverty” . They never had a legal marriage. So Woman A left to marry another man.

Woman B, legally married him had four children (two males and two females), I didn’t hear her side of the story and out of respect for her, I’ll just say irreconcilable differences, he decided he couldn’t move on with her and he divorced her. He however left her in their matrimonial house and left her with the water factory which she was running, although he didn’t hand over the documents

I am woman C.

I came home for the funeral, but before I could make it home , Woman A’s daughter has gotten home, gone to my matrimonial home and cleared all documents.

Please note that , no one ever lived with my husband and I in the house apart from my younger brother, Woman A daughter has also never visited the house.

My husband was into properties and he has two schools also (primary and secondary in different locations) .
Durning my stay in Nigeria, Woman A’s daughter (lady A) has conducted herself like a kind person , although I saw red flags but in my state of grief I didn’t think much about them, from Fighting for my husband’s phones , to taking away his SUV, changing security guards at the gate etc. I honestly didn’t see her as a greedy person.

I came back to Canada that same week, she already brought in some lawyers who will handle letter of Administration and help oversee estate matters. Myself and all the children were on the same page till lady A said she wanted to be the sole signatory to the schools account.

I disagreed and suggested that three of us (myself, Lady A and one of woman B children) should sign concurrently alongside on all transactions.

Lady A was so adamant about the signatory issue that she started to throw shades and subtle insults , I stood my ground and it took her lawyer’s intervention before she agreed. Since then I have become lady As enemy.

Guess what?
Lady A in recent development had instructed the security that no one should enter into my matrimonial home without her permission, I sent my brother there on two occasions and he was denied access, I can’t imagine seeking the permission of lady A who is in Australia in her husbands house before entering my own husbands house, a place she has never lived in or visited!! I don’t want this to lead to legal suits here and there, but these people are not so gentle and peaceful, I paid my dues in that house it was uncompleted when I married my husband and I contributed in my own way.
I am not greedy and I’m willing to meet everyone in middle but Nigerians are so terrible, she is in Australia and she knows no one can do these nonsense abroad but they take advantage of gentility.

Come to Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja, I will help direct you to counsellors and then to the church free legal aid or you can meet them without even my assistance. Meanwhile, join commanding the day midnight prayer on YouTube tonight. God is set to reveal something to you.
God bless you.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by abba190: 7:31pm
Down2earth101:

Get married in this your broke state
she will feed me

1 Like

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Azino1984(m): 7:34pm
Contact a good lawyer, she may be deported and jailed for 5yrs for this but that's if you were legally married in Nigerian court with genuine court registry/certificate.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Queencie2k15: 7:35pm
First of all, I sympathize with you, and please accept my condolences. This case is a very serious once.

My advice for you is to contact Brekete Radio in Abuja, He is the helper to all widows, he fights against justice. Call this number anytime from 9am Nigeria time, he will listen to you and fight for you till you get justice.
Yinabim:
Hello Everyone,

The story

I am woman C.

Guess what?
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Elidrisy20: 7:38pm
Just take them to court
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by cococandy(f): 7:38pm
OP my condolences. May he rest in peace.
What are you studying in Canada and what are your chances of making a good living with your degree in order to provide for your daughter?

It’s unfortunate that some men don’t think of what will happen to their children when they go around and lay with strange women. I can understand a relationship not working out after one kid and no marriage.

But leaving a legally wed wife who had four kids for you to marry someone probably one of your kid’s age is a big big red flag IMO. Especially since a prior relationship also didn’t work out. That tells me he was the problem. After the 1st and 2nd kids, he should’ve known it wasn’t going to work. Leaving after four kids makes it unbelievable to us that he’s the angel you’re claiming he is.

Since he refused to get his home in order, you have no choice but to forge ahead with your own life and if you must fight for stuff, do it from a distance. Your little 2 year old didn’t ask to be dragged into this mess. If they end up hurting you in the process, your toddler might very well become an orphan. All for property that you can earn by yourself twice over if you apply your time, brain and skills well. Good luck and may you find comfort in your time of grief

2 Likes

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by pimplucious: 7:41pm
In as much as I feel your pains you need to come correct in your generalization wheee you said “Nigerians are terrible.” You need take back that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Levels1(m): 7:42pm
SarakiBukola:

This exact case happened with an uncle. And I can assure you the youngest wife is often the greediest and most desperate.

And the woman ended up regretting it eventually.

Africans are deadly. They might not even waste time to use the 2 year old daughter to count scores.

If it was just love involved.... cherish the memories you shared and not focus so much on properties.

You are saying it exactly how it will end up.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by stagger: 7:42pm
Yinabim:
Hello Everyone,

The story

I am woman C.

Guess what?

Madam,
You are here on Nairaland whining while your adversary is already doing things with her lawyers.
Where is your own lawyer?

If you want to claim what is rightfully yours, you must mentally prepared for a long and hard-fought spiritual and legal battle.
Reading what you wrote, you seem timid and afraid. Such attitude is not what is required to step into the lion's den to collect your inheritance.

You must be bold. Get a good lawyer and encumber all the properties and assets first.
Then start the legal process proper, and enter into warfare prayers.

Every family has a strong man. To be the strong man or strong woman, you must unseat the ruling strongman.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by AngelicBeing: 7:51pm
diamond68:
Tally your husbands assets, is it up to 1 million dollars ? I doubt it is but as it is we 6 children and 3 wives and lawyers fees etc etc court fees , miscellaneous expenses meaning if it’s a million dollars asset you would all end up with like 50 thousand dollars each. But this is assuming his assets are up to one million dollars. You are in Canada, do you need to be channeling your energy into naija fighting for 50 thousand dollars when you can focus the energy in being a nurse in Canada and earn 100 thousand dollars a year. Is the amount worth the fight ?
Dayuummm, well said mate, but on a serious note, polygamy na big kasala, no wonder Jehovah made Adam and Eve , if you check very well, the man's death could probably be traced to Voodoo or charms amongst the wives sad

1 Like

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by TheBreastSucker(m): 7:51pm
Obyangel:

Big sister, leave long story and take what belongs to you. Traditional way is what you need to deal with those idiots

My love 😍

1 Like

Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Treash(m): 7:53pm
Yinabim:
Hello Everyone,

The story

I am woman C.

Guess what?

Contact us, for your legal claim.
Re: Family Issues After The Death Of My Husband. by Queencie2k15: 7:55pm
First of all, I sympathize with you, and please accept my condolences. This case is a very serious once.

My advice for you is to contact Brekete Radio in Abuja, He is the helper to all widows, he fights against justice. Call this number anytime from 9am Nigeria time, he will listen to you and fight for you till you get justice. You can reach them on .+234 818 889 1011quote author=Yinabim post=132258101]Hello Everyone,

The story

I am woman C.

Guess what?
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing / When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones

Viewing this topic: Ikumapkayi, nollyway(m), arilewo(m), Konjiboii, Akpabio22(m), iamademola(m), Fryx, CamelCase, Brandosky, pyceey(f), DeGods007(m), akata1, jman77(m), Orente21(f), Zazalyn, SAMAYODELE(m), sodres, atanda12, MrTed(m), abimcdssi, Gmajor(m), MARKone(m), Dvastronomer1(m), Neroclassic001, GOODMAN1, Dminister(m), spiceadole, vin12(m), Lyricalz01, arcbaba, edu77, jayjayolajide(m), JaySterling, ojun50(m), Naddy100(m), Babalakin(m), WonderGod(m), megamank(m), Avedonn, Olamilekan1555(m), Onyeomaigbo(m), 616autos, Adeyinkaoj, omostar, Eratosthenes(m), Rowlandjude(m), centononye(m), PopQueenAgency, lapintoz, Mathewrichard99, simply22, jslimz(f), dasdexter(m), Meekmind(m), paey30c(f), chromoTop, Collins0609(m), bestman09(m) and 96 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.