Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,898 members, 7,922,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (993281 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Dramadiddy: what if im over 16 and is that he only wrong to corect pls vic reply before my uncle gets to submit d appeal form so i can tell him
Tell us your REAL age, then we may advise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2014
worry 359:
Tell us your REAL age, then we may advise.
im 17.. and i jst checked the countries dat their custody order is valid in the uk and nigeria is not in the list...i need help please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mukykaffe: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Guys pls which flight is very cheap to london and how much is it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zabrinma: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Dramadiddy: Please guys, I need ur advice on what to do on this... you have applied to join Mr. A, whom you state is your uncle in the uk in support of your application. You have provided birth certificates, death certificates, photographs, school records and copies of emails. You state that your parents died in 2010 and since then you have been living with Mr. A's cousin. There is nothing to show that Mr. A has had day to day responsibility for you. You need to demonstrate that he provides you with all the emotional, financial and other needs which you may and do have that he can and does exercise full control over the major aspects of your life, such as schooling, religion, medical care, etc. Although you have provided school documents that your fees have been paid and letters from you to Mr. A thanking him for paying your fees, there is no evidence that he actually paid them. The letter from your school states that Mr. A has been your guardian all through 2006-2013, however you state that your parents died in June 2010 and that Mr. A became your guardian after that date. You have stated in your form that you keep in touch with Mr. A and his wife through via phone calls and emails. You have provided copies of emails from you to his wife but these are few in number and only cover the periods nov-dec 2012 and june-august 2013. You have provided a birth certificate for yourself dated October 23, 2013 and death certificates for your parents dated 02 October 2013. Your birth certificate has been produced over 16 years since the date of your birth and death certificates have been produced over 3 years since the date of your parent's death. As such, I consider these to be self serving documents and am not satisfied that you are related to Mr. A as claimed. Having considered all of this, i am not satisfied that Mr. A has had sole responsibilty for your upbringing. I therefore refuse your application under paragrph 297(i)(e) of the immigration rules.

You have provided no detail or evidence or your current care arangements in Nigeria. You state that you have been living with Mr. A's cousin since the death of your parents in 2010. You state that this cousin is married and you can no longer stay with them. Due to the lack of evidence of this arrangement, and the above stated concerns about your relationship with Mr. A, I am not satisfied that there are serious and compelling family or other considerations which make your exclusion undesirable and that suitable arrangements have been made for your care. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 297(i)(f) of the immigration rules.

Please can you help point out the reasons they refused the application because there are many things written and I don't which is correct or wrong. Please thanks

Please house make una answer me now I still dey wait for una advice and suggestions,thanx again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Dramadiddy: im 17.. and i jst checked the countries dat their custody order is valid in the uk and nigeria is not in the list...i need help please
You are ineligible to apply for a Dependant Visa or for a Family Union Visa under an "uncle" who does not have the legal rights of custody over you: your "uncle" should have processed the formal documents in Nigeria and then legalised it with the UK authority (while you were under 16), and that will give him the legal rights to be your official guardian.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Vicjustice: You are ineligible to apply for a Dependant Visa or for a Family Union Visa under an "uncle" who does not have the legal rights of custody over you: your "uncle" should have processed the formal documents in Nigeria and then legalised it with the UK authority (while you were under 16), and that will give him the legal rights to be your official guardian.
i made d application when i was 16
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2014
zabrinma: @vicjustice,justwise and the gurus....happy new year to all please its been almost 8 weeks now
Since my tourist visa submission but to date nothing heard from vfs or bhc after couple of mails
Sent,please my question is I had some issues with canadian embassy 2 years ago when I applied
as a nurse together with a doctor who had a genuine ngo from london but was refused and then
applied again with other passport with different surnames but both surnames are on my
Dads documents
but my finger print where never taken at the canadian embassy but now with this
Recent uk application i also made a police report stating i have travelled to (on my old passport
which was missing) to countries that i have not been before like eastern europe, poland hungary slovenia

I know that was stupid action to have taken out of ignorants and trying to prove beyond demand due
to ECO most ways or irrelevant refusal reasons,please could this be the cost of delay as all documents
I gave are genuine nothing with fake,thanx, house I know have been naive and stupid with all this actions
and stupid risk I took just in the name of visa but since reading this threat everyday for hours i realise how
Deep shit have gotten my self into so please please advice and help needed cause am planning to withdraw
my application since Its been that long but need advice from here first as have seen how naive and stupid have
been due to lack of knowledge previously, this threat trust me is the best ever have come across in life.hope for
the best but expect the worse,but what ever fate brings cant be changed, please good advice and help only and
God Bless Nairaland and all the guys with the good work and helping people out of entering into tigers mouth
Ignorantly.

zabrinma:

Thanx bro I don tire for the visa self cause all my documnents are originals but you know this oyebo people they do what they want thanx will update the house of the result cause I believe. Since ukba was made am the first to be waiting 8 weeks now for my application on a general tourist visa. sheyy I don make history oo for ukba grin grin grin
Indeed, your documents are original, but how do you explain the red bolded highlights?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dramadiddy: Please guys, I need ur advice on what to do on this... you have applied to join Mr. A, whom you state is your uncle in the uk in support of your application. You have provided birth certificates, death certificates, photographs, school records and copies of emails. You state that your parents died in 2010 and since then you have been living with Mr. A's cousin. There is nothing to show that Mr. A has had day to day responsibility for you. You need to demonstrate that he provides you with all the emotional, financial and other needs which you may and do have that he can and does exercise full control over the major aspects of your life, such as schooling, religion, medical care, etc. Although you have provided school documents that your fees have been paid and letters from you to Mr. A thanking him for paying your fees, there is no evidence that he actually paid them. The letter from your school states that Mr. A has been your guardian all through 2006-2013, however you state that your parents died in June 2010 and that Mr. A became your guardian after that date. You have stated in your form that you keep in touch with Mr. A and his wife through via phone calls and emails. You have provided copies of emails from you to his wife but these are few in number and only cover the periods nov-dec 2012 and june-august 2013. You have provided a birth certificate for yourself dated October 23, 2013 and death certificates for your parents dated 02 October 2013. Your birth certificate has been produced over 16 years since the date of your birth and death certificates have been produced over 3 years since the date of your parent's death. As such, I consider these to be self serving documents and am not satisfied that you are related to Mr. A as claimed. Having considered all of this, i am not satisfied that Mr. A has had sole responsibilty for your upbringing. I therefore refuse your application under paragrph 297(i)(e) of the immigration rules.

You have provided no detail or evidence or your current care arangements in Nigeria. You state that you have been living with Mr. A's cousin since the death of your parents in 2010. You state that this cousin is married and you can no longer stay with them. Due to the lack of evidence of this arrangement, and the above stated concerns about your relationship with Mr. A, I am not satisfied that there are serious and compelling family or other considerations which make your exclusion undesirable and that suitable arrangements have been made for your care. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 297(i)(f) of the immigration rules.

Please can you help point out the reasons they refused the application because there are many things written and I don't which is correct or wrong. Please thanks
You messed up your application with some false info, i think they let you out 10yrs ban because of your age.

The letter from your school saying that your uncle started taking care of you from 2006 but that contradict your own statement.

Death certificate 3yrs after the death?

It gives the impression that the 'uncle' story is made-up one.

Please if you are 17 as you said them continue with your school in Nigeria for now, because of the way your recent application went, getting a UK visa in the nearest future will be hard only if there is significant change in your situation..e.g you graduated and got a good job, got married etc. Don't try another trick to get UK visa for now else you are likely to land 10yrs ban.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
justwise:
You messed up your application with some false info, i think they let you out 10yrs ban because of your age.

The letter from your school saying that your uncle started taking care of you from 2006 but that contradict your own statement.

Please if you are 17 as you said them continue with your school in Nigeria for now, because of the way your recent application went, getting a UK visa in the nearest future will be hard only if there is significant change in your situation..e.g you graduated and got a good job, got married etc. Don't try another trick to get UK visa for now else you are likely to land 10yrs ban.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
justwise:

Please if you are 17 as you said then continue with your education in Nigeria for now, because of the way your recent application went, getting a UK visa in the nearest future will be hard only if there is significant change in your situation..e.g you graduated and got a good job, got married etc. Don't try another trick to get UK visa for now else you are likely to land 10yrs ban.
the part of my uncle being my guardian from 2006-2013 meant he was responsible for everything concerning schooling..then when my parents died, they read d will and my dad wrote that my uncle should be my guardian. speaking about the mails, i only use mail to talk to them about school fees and some other matters...but if they need phone records im sure i have a lot of them which cove every month of the year. justwise, are you on any another social platform so i can get my responses quick so that i dont get refused again...just message the name or pin or whatsapp number please...thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zabrinma: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Vicjustice:

Indeed, your documents are original, but how do you explain the red bolded highlights?

Bros vicjustice I dont understand the meaning of red bolded please guys I picked up my application yesterday
and was refused and have written the refusal letter as i could not load it cause kept saying file to big please
Guys look through and advice me thanx but below is the letter and documents i applied with
@vicjustice, justwise and all I just got back from the vfs office not happy dough cause but thank God I was refused on this reasons below i try to attarch the letter but keep saying file to big ok I quot

You propose to visit the uk on holiday for one week,staying in a hotel accommodation. You state you are self employed chief executive officer and that you receieve a monthly income of 1,500 Ghs (500 pounds) you state you will pay all the cost on your trip and will spend 7000 GHS (2,333 pounds)on yours proposed visit. Considerably more than your stated monthly income,you submitted two personal bank statement total balance of 21,650 GHS (7,173 pounds) however although you have submitted some business documents and cash slips I am not satisfied you have sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds in the bank statements l am therefore not satified you have submitted. Reliable evidence of your financial circumstances or that you will be able to fund your proposed visit.

Bla bla bal not able to accomodate my self bla bla bla onward ticket back home. bla bla bla under this I therefore refuse your application and right of appeal limited I know you guys say its just no ground for appeal at all

I never stated i will rely on my monthly salary for the trip and secondly I gave prove of funds in my accounts below are my submitted documents

Passport with, turkey india malaysia and two south african visas

Business certificate registration, tax clearance, receipt book from business,receipt slips from bank deposits,business letter heard

Hotel bookings,purpose and places of visit ,iternary

My car documents and receipt of payment,my land indenture and plantation land indenture from my father with affidavit of transfer of ownership.

Two personal bank statement, treasure bills receipt from bank ,marriage certificate and even stating my wife being in the us how will I go and remain in london eish this people are mean and selfish and I believe he didnt went through all my document cause have shown treasure bills receipt but still he cant see the origin of the money, and I thank God am not intending to be illegal in london and leave my work

Please house is it becaue we are from third word and our passport is not valued cause I know and believe 60 % of whites that travel are not up to what we have achieved

Ok guys responds needed and help how to go about cause I plan to apply in three months later so I can prove them my circumstances have changed thanx waitng for una....vicjustice and justwise over to you guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
zabrinma:
Bros vicjustice I dont understand the meaning of red bolded please guys I picked up my application yesterday
and was refused and have written the refusal letter as i could not load it cause kept saying file to big please
Guys look through and advice me thanx but below is the letter and documents i applied with
@vicjustice, justwise and all I just got back from the vfs office not happy dough cause but thank God I was refused on this reasons below i try to attarch the letter but keep saying file to big ok I quot
You propose to visit the uk on holiday for one week,staying in a hotel accommodation. You state you are self employed chief executive officer and that you receieve a monthly income of 1,500 Ghs (500 pounds) you state you will pay all the cost on your trip and will spend 7000 GHS (2,333 pounds)on yours proposed visit. Considerably more than your stated monthly income,you submitted two personal bank statement total balance of 21,650 GHS (7,173 pounds) however although you have submitted some business documents and cash slips I am not satisfied you have sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds in the bank statements l am therefore not satified you have submitted. Reliable evidence of your financial circumstances or that you will be able to fund your proposed visit.
Bla bla bal not able to accomodate my self bla bla bla onward ticket back home. bla bla bla under this I therefore refuse your application and right of appeal limited I know you guys say its just no ground for appeal at all
I never stated i will rely on my monthly salary for the trip and secondly I gave prove of funds in my accounts below are my submitted documents
Passport with, turkey india malaysia and two south african visas
Business certificate registration, tax clearance, receipt book from business,receipt slips from bank deposits,business letter heard
Hotel bookings,purpose and places of visit ,iternary
My car documents and receipt of payment,my land indenture and plantation land indenture from my father with affidavit of transfer of ownership.
Two personal bank statement, treasure bills receipt from bank ,marriage certificate and even stating my wife being in the us how will I go and remain in london eish this people are mean and selfish and I believe he didnt went through all my document cause have shown treasure bills receipt but still he cant see the origin of the money, and I thank God am not intending to be illegal in london and leave my work
Please house is it becaue we are from third word and our passport is not valued cause I know and believe 60 % of whites that travel are not up to what we have achieved
Ok guys responds needed and help how to go about cause I plan to apply in three months later so I can prove them my circumstances have changed thanx waitng for una....vicjustice and justwise over to you guys
[size=20pt]Observe the bolded red highlights and see that you contradicted yourself when you said:
[/size]
zabrinma:

Thanx bro I don tire for the visa self cause all my documnents are originals but you know this oyebo people they do what they want thanx will update the house of the result cause I believe. Since ukba was made am the first to be waiting 8 weeks now for my application on a general tourist visa. sheyy I don make history oo for ukba grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Where-as, in you other post, you said:[/size]
zabrinma: @vicjustice,justwise and the gurus....happy new year to all please its been almost 8 weeks now
Since my tourist visa submission but to date nothing heard from vfs or bhc after couple of mails
Sent,please my question is I had some issues with canadian embassy 2 years ago when I applied
as a nurse together with a doctor who had a genuine ngo from london but was refused and then
applied again with other passport with different surnames but both surnames are on my
Dads documents
but my finger print where never taken at the canadian embassy but now with this
Recent uk application i also made a police report stating i have travelled to (on my old passport
which was missing) to countries that i have not been before like eastern europe, poland hungary slovenia

I know that was stupid action to have taken out of ignorants and trying to prove beyond demand due
to ECO most ways or irrelevant refusal reasons,please could this be the cost of delay as all documents
I gave are genuine nothing with fake,thanx, house I know have been naive and stupid with all this actions
and stupid risk I took just in the name of visa but since reading this thread everyday for hours i realise how
Deep shit have gotten my self into so please please advice and help needed cause am planning to withdraw
my application since Its been that long but need advice from here first as have seen how naive and stupid have
been due to lack of knowledge previously, this thread trust me is the best ever have come across in life.hope for
the best but expect the worse,but what ever fate brings cant be changed, please good advice and help only and
God Bless Nairaland and all the guys with the good work and helping people out of entering into tigers mouth
Ignorantly.

[size=20pt]So, how could you claim that all your "documents are original" or genuine?[/size]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com. ABEG GUYS WE GOT THIS TEXT WITHIN 6 DAYS.DOES THIS ACTUALLY MEAN VISA AS BEEN ISSUED
WE ARE THREE THAT SUBMITTED THE SAME PERIOD AND GOT THE MESSAGE TO OUR EMAIL FROM ABUJA.DID THEY SEND ANYONE THIS EMAIL AND WAS VISA GIVEN TOO
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2014
dove30: Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com. ABEG GUYS WE GOT THIS TEXT WITHIN 6 DAYS.DOES THIS ACTUALLY MEAN VISA AS BEEN ISSUED
WE ARE THREE THAT SUBMITTED THE SAME PERIOD AND GOT THE MESSAGE TO OUR EMAIL FROM ABUJA.DID THEY SEND ANYONE THIS EMAIL AND WAS VISA GIVEN TOO
You mean you suspect that the Embassy is playing with your nerves? grin cheesy
Well, they have your phone numbers for some reasons, and they can choose to send a message or not to any applicant that they please according to the discretion of the officer who attends to the application so: the fact that some people did not receive text messages does not mean that those who received text messages should have reasons for suspicion.
These said, the Text Message seems genuine and the content is fully comprehensive. So, congratulations! smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lightofjoy(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2014
The guru in the house, pls I just paid for my application & after printing out my application discovered that I made a mistake that"in the coloumn of relationship in the UK, father was mistakenly input as uncle. Pls what do I do as I just printed out my forrm & saw the mistake. Kindly respond as soon as possible because nt know what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BnBarbie(f): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Hi. Even tho the message seems like the message that is usually sent, i am not sure they tell you whether you have been issued a visa or not via text messages or emails. You usually find out when you open the packet received at the VFS.
I recently applied also and received a mail that "my visa has now been processed and ready for collection". Even tho I was given the visa, that isn't what the message was intended to pass. I hope this answers your question. I wish you all the best and hope u are given.

dove30: Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com. ABEG GUYS WE GOT THIS TEXT WITHIN 6 DAYS.DOES THIS ACTUALLY MEAN VISA AS BEEN ISSUED
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BnBarbie(f): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2014
@VicJustice; I think they only send you messages about your application if you subscribe for SMS service @ a fee.

Vicjustice:
You mean you suspect that the Embassy is playing with your nerves? grin cheesy
Well, they have your phone numbers for some reasons, and they can choose to send a message or not to any applicant that they please according to the discretion of the officer who attends to the application so: the fact that some people did not receive text messages does not mean that those who received text messages should have reasons for suspicion.
These said, the Text Message seems genuine and the content is fully comprehensive. So, congratulations! smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ty01: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2014
I
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ty01: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2014

I got both SMS and an email. The SMS stated that my application has been treated and my documents ready for collection while the email stated that my visa was ready collection in two days. When I open the parcel, I was indeed granted the visa. I strongly feel @vicjustice is right, you have been granted the visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ameerah24(f): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2014
I applied for family visit for myself,wife and baby and i got this message yesterday in my email for me and my baby. my wife got the same in her email. yesterday made it 10 working days after my application.

Your visa has now been processed and is ready for collection.
We aim to return passports to the Visa Application Centre where you lodged your application within 2 working days.
Please check the location of your documents at www.ukvac-ng.com

Guru's in the house what does this mean cos i met a friend at the application center and i called him dis mrn if he got the same email and he said no.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by crisycent: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2014
Make una join me dance azonto.....dem jst give me 2years grin grin grin wink wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by crisycent: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2014
ameerah24: I applied for family visit for myself,wife and baby and i got this message yesterday in my email for me and my baby. my wife got the same in her email. yesterday made it 10 working days after my application.

Your visa has now been processed and is ready for collection.
We aim to return passports to the Visa Application Centre where you lodged your application within 2 working days.
Please check the location of your documents at www.ukvac-ng.com

Guru's in the house what does this mean cos i met a friend at the application center and i called him dis mrn if he got the same email and he said no.

I got the same thing before my passport was sent to me. It means that they (british high commission) are done with your visa application documents and they have forwarded it to VFS. VFS will have it within 2 working days and should be available for collection there. I paid for UPS to deliver mine to my house, so i didn't have to go to vFS's office.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ty01: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2014
crisycent: Make una join me dance azonto.....dem jst give me 2years grin grin grin wink wink

Cngratulations bro

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ameerah24(f): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2014
I just hope for the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lightofjoy(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Pls I need an answer to this question?
lightofjoy: The guru in the house, pls I just paid for my application & after printing out my application discovered that I made a mistake that"in the coloumn of relationship in the UK, father was mistakenly input as uncle. Pls what do I do as I just printed out my forrm & saw the mistake. Kindly respond as soon as possible because nt know what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by crisycent: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2014
lightofjoy: Pls I need an answer to this question?

do a fresh application immediately, it costs nothing because that mistake can be the difference between approval or refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BnBarbie(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2014
If you have paid the visa fee, you would have to withdraw the application online and request for a refund. Then start a fresh application.
But if you haven't paid, i guess you just delete the application and start afresh.

lightofjoy: The guru in the house, pls I just paid for my application & after printing out my application discovered that I made a mistake that"in the coloumn of relationship in the UK, father was mistakenly input as uncle. Pls what do I do as I just printed out my forrm & saw the mistake. Kindly respond as soon as possible because nt know what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lightofjoy(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks for your response. Though call VHS office and they said I can use pen to correct the mistake on paper but I think I will prefer to follow your advise.
My question is if I withdraw & demand for refund today(I know it take 28 days for processing), can I also fill another form and do another payment today?
Pls urgent response needed.
BnBarbie: If you have paid the visa fee, you would have to withdraw the application online and request for a refund. Then start a fresh application.
But if you haven't paid, i guess you just delete the application and start afresh.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2014
BnBarbie: @VicJustice; I think they only send you messages about your application if you subscribe for SMS service @ a fee.

found out from people who got the same email.they just started doing it especially for student visa.the home office at abuja sends the email then later the when the passport gets to vfs has the email says then vfs now sends the one you said you got via text and email too.but this one was sent from abuja vac email cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
lightofjoy: Pls I need an answer to this question?

hey don't be alarmed same thing happened when i filled out my forms.after submitting and paying online i saw a lot of errors with dates and names.i then went to the website and saw that you can use a pen to correct the form you print out and send to them and that was exactly what i did.the home office know you may make errors online.vhs was very correct with the info you got from them.refunding and all would take so much time dont stress
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
lightofjoy: Thanks for your response. Though call VHS office and they said I can use pen to correct the mistake on paper but I think I will prefer to follow your advise.
My question is if I withdraw & demand for refund today(I know it take 28 days for processing), can I also fill another form and do another payment today?
Pls urgent response needed.
yes you surely can has long has you register afresh then you can demand for the other refund if that makes you more comfortable
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lightofjoy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks. Then what was the result?
dove30:

hey don't be alarmed same thing happened when i filled out my forms.after submitting and paying online i saw a lot of errors with dates and names.i then went to the website and saw that you can use a pen to correct the form you print out and send to them and that was exactly what i did.the home office know you may make errors online.vhs was very correct with the info you got from them.refunding and all would take so much time dont stress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (426)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.