Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (214460 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by oyewolejos(m): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2012
phy:

Let your brother request for expedited interview if dates before his resumption aren't available.
Thanks for your reply. His I-20 is for Fall 2012 so they can't grant him expedited interview (i guess) i just want to ask if anybody as scheduled appointment against Fall to share their dates here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Surestboyxxx: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2012
@rowlandoo

Gimme your email , lets chat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
pls house when is the best time to book for interview for fall 2012 applicants??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by dbaba2: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
hi all, I'm new to this thread I got an admission to URI for MSc starting Fall 2012. I've been asked to send in my CFR so they can issue me the I-20. I want to complete it and send it over asap. I'm just looking at the best possible timing to apply for the visa. Can it be too early if I do that by say next month?

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by rowlandoo: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
@suresboyxxxx

My id is adttom78
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2012
sha_money:

pls house when is the best time to book for interview for fall 2012 applicants??

d_baba:

hi all, I'm new to this thread I got an admission to URI for MSc starting Fall 2012. I've been asked to send in my CFR so they can issue me the I-20. I want to complete it and send it over asap. I'm just looking at the best possible timing to apply for the visa. Can it be too early if I do that by say next month?

Thanks

I think is better to book within 3 months to semester resumption. You need to monitor the date page closely starting from now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 5:52am On Mar 06, 2012
imperiouxx:

I think is better to book within 3 months to semester resumption. You need to monitor the date page closely starting from now.

@imperiouxx
thanks boss,that means from june is perfect,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by masterp204: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2012
Hello @ ALL, i'll be paying my US visit visa fees today, will i be able to get an appointment date in May? this is because i have a wedding to attend on the 2nd of June. Also, an agent promised to get me a date in april/may., dont know how true/possible it is,

i need answers . thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by FutureDon(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2012
masterp204:

Hello @ ALL,  i'll be paying my US visit visa fees today, will i be able to get an appointment date in May?  this is because i have a wedding to attend on the 2nd of June.  Also, an agent promised to get me a date in april/may., dont know how true/possible it is, 

i need answers . thanks

Bros, without sounding rude, I'll suggest you scroll down a bit, there is a particular thread in the travel section dedicated to US Visit Visa.

Enjoy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by rowlandoo: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2012
@house

Please which consulate office is good to go now for fall interview ,

@imperxioxx

baba i no see you on again wetting happen , i beg which make i fall in , u no say dem don denie me for abuja 2 times
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by teachme(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hello House,

I want to make an enquiry, Can i schedule my fall interview for the last day/week of April? because i have a plan B which is not expected to be later than First week of May.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2012
@house please how do i monitor dates available? Which site?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2012
@rolandoo @teachme
letz get in touch against fall interview
email me with my dummy address: manakkochar (at) gmail . com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by rowlandoo: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2012
@sheyme

ok , WHEN IS YOUR SCHOOL RESUMING
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Can2012: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2012
People help ooo.

Is it that everybody on the US and Canada threads have all of the ridiculous amounts that the schools and consulates are looking for? I know we aren't all Adenuga's children and plenty people would have been in my shoes in the past who ae currently abroad.

Guys I need to leave for either US or Canada this year but lack all of that money that is required. If there's anybody who can help with information on scholarships and sponsorship, please HELP me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2012
Can2012:

People help ooo.

Is it that everybody on the US and Canada threads have all of the ridiculous amounts that the schools and consulates are looking for? I know we aren't all Adenuga's children and plenty people would have been in my shoes in the past who ae currently abroad.

Guys I need to leave for either US or Canada this year but lack all of that money that is required. If there's anybody who can help with information on scholarships and sponsorship, please HELP me.
broda believe me am goin for my interview soon and a school in texas gave me a fullride, first take d SAT and pass well u wil qualify for various categories. Am nt goin to pay a dime for skul. It works bro be determined
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Can2012: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2012
sha_money:

broda believe me am goin for my interview soon and a school in texas gave me a fullride, first take d SAT and pass well u wil qualify for various categories. Am nt goin to pay a dime for skul. It works bro be determined

Fullride? Wow, that's good. I'm so glad to hear your story, congrats to you.

Going for postgrauate studies though, so I guess GRE or GMAT is the place to start from then. Do you have the name of any favourable schools?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2012
Can2012:

Fullride? Wow, that's good. I'm so glad to hear your story, congrats to you.

Going for postgrauate studies though, so I guess GRE or GMAT is the place to start from then. Do you have the name of any favourable schools?
yes bro fullride and tank you. Unfortunateky we r nt in d same category bt i thnk there are other gurus here both in us and 9ja that can help you. i hv gained alot here.goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Can2012: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2012
Thank you so much.

I sent you an email now, so sorry to bother you.
Read through the thread aready and it"s great but finding information on schools is thetugh part.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2012
Can2012:

Thank you so much.

I sent you an email now, so sorry to bother you.
Read through the thread aready and it"s great but finding information on schools is thetugh part.
i replied already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2012
sha_money:

God bless you sha_money. When I was searching for schools, I did 3 and half months day and night good searching, taking list of promising schools and writing various schools at the same time. I had over 600 mails through communications with various schools in US, it was just like pricing ''ponmo'' at Mushin market.

Some don't know the power behind internet or they don't know how powerful internet can enlighten them. Don't wait for ready made info, search, search, search. . . . .  Some may say my mouth is smelling or what have I known but I'll keep saying this 'many opportunities are out there'. . . . . Pls don't asked me how. Dig deep into the ground and discover what treasure is underneath your feet. One that hasn't tour many forests won't believe there are squirrels with hunchback.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by dannywest01: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2012
@dr.slip and the house, thank you very much for the advice, Please i want to apply for the fall semester, can you please give me list of universities who doesnt require SAT/TOEFL for admission, i dont mind the state, Thank you very much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by oyewolejos(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2012
dannywest01:

@dr.slip and the house, thank you very much for the advice, Please i want to apply for the fall semester, can you please give me list of universities who doesnt require SAT/TOEFL for admission, i dont mind the state, Thank you very much.

U better correct the bold part. US is not like Nigeria o. Different states with different laws and different schools. Make sure u have info about the state u goin to school like cost of living and job opportunities before u go enter one chance for Yankee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by dbaba2: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2012
hello all. I have a slight issue here (i don't even know if its an issue but just don't wanna take anything for granted) My sponsor who also happens to be my dad doesn't bear the same surname as I do, meaning all his accts bear that other surname. How do I prove that he's my father to the consular. I learnt it is best to use one's parents as sponsors so I'm kinda confused here. Do I simply say he's my guardian? Would that be satisfactory enough to the consular? Pls advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2012
oyewolejos:

U better correct the bold part. US is not like Nigeria o. Different states with different laws and different schools. Make sure u have info about the state u goin to school like cost of living and job opportunities before u go enter one chance for Yankee

That's the yarn, it's just like different states (countries) in West Africa.

d_baba:

hello all. I have a slight issue here (i don't even know if its an issue but just don't wanna take anything for granted) My sponsor who also happens to be my dad doesn't bear the same surname as I do, meaning all his accts bear that other surname. How do I prove that he's my father to the consular. I learnt it is best to use one's parents as sponsors so I'm kinda confused here. Do I simply say he's my guardian? Would that be satisfactory enough to the consular? Pls advice.

It is the best but not mandatory. Ask him to put the reason why there is variance in name on paper for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
imperiouxx:

Some don't know the power behind internet or they don't know how powerful internet can enlighten them. Don't wait for ready made info, search, search, search. . . . .  Some may say my mouth is smelling or what have I known but I'll keep saying this 'many opportunities are out there'. . . . . Pls don't asked me how. Dig deep into the ground and discover what treasure is underneath your feet. One that hasn't tour many forests won't believe there are squirrels with hunchback.

Gbam! Correct yarn.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2012
imperiouxx:

God bless you sha_money. When I was searching for schools, I did 3 and half months day and night good searching, taking list of promising schools and writing various schools at the same time. I had over 600 mails through communications with various schools in US, it was just like pricing ''ponmo'' at Mushin market.

@imperiouxxx God bless you too,your contributions here is immense, more grease to ur elbow,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by fng: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
First New Generation Study Center (FNG) is introducing the 2012 Foundation Summer School program at the University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA. This program is a pre-college summer school with limited space booking for SS1&2 (grade 10&11) and SS3 (grade 12 or A level) students.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by rowlandoo: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
Any one in the house going for UG for Fall term ,

@House
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 2:51am On Mar 12, 2012
@rolandoo
Am going for undergraduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by rowlandoo: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
What is your age and you got a date already , i have a date at Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.