Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (213995 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
House shud I get my sponsorship letter tru affidavit in court or use my sponsor letter head .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
yankison: House shud I get my sponsorship letter tru affidavit in court or use my sponsor letter head .

Well I just got a normal letter for mine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by sndrmrtns: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=yankison]House shud I get my sponsorship letter tru affidavit in court or use my sponsor letter head .[/quote
you need to get sponsor affidavit letter from court with ur sponsor passport photograph and sponsor personal letter .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
bypassit:

Please could you specify what number you called?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
deevick246:

Congrat. and may this date favour you.

Amen bro.. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=sndrmrtns][/quote]

Thanks for the prompt reply , shud the sponsor personal letter be on his letter or can just draft it on plain sheet they type it out . .

@ house

Does VO honor toefl result printout , coz hard copy is not with me .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by sndrmrtns: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
yankison:

Thanks for the prompt reply , shud the sponsor personal letter be on his letter or can just draft it on plain sheet they type it out . .

@ house

The sponsor letter need to be type out on A4 paper and address to embassy but request for rush score report for your TOEFL result .Result print out may bring further questions from VO because you need to defend all questions from VO positive than negative answers .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kcluv2men(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
kpolli: Interview in 3 days time

I wish u luck...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by samiel4u(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
July 16th(next Monday) here i come.
congrats to those who have gotten theirs, congrats to those getting nw and Congrats to those that will be getting.
Its been favor filled interview this July.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
yankison:

@ house

Your problem is that you didn't read through previous posts, if you did around page 70 to 80, you would see all replies to your questions which will cost you nothing. It would be good if you guys can try and read some few pages back to boost your confidence.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Paywole: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
Pls house which of the waec offices in lagos do you think is the best to report a case of age error on certificate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
My old schoolmate got his visa today....Lagos! I'm happy for him. He doesn't post on nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by callmayowa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
I want to tank u guys for the work done.. 4 mouths ago ma friend imperiouxxx told me about thais site, and since then I have be visiting to learn. Today I was @ lagos...
Vo.... What school?
Me .... Vcu..
Vo... What couse...
Me...bio....
Vo.. Tell me about the course?
Me I saw in typing bioinformatic On the computer. Then I being the definition, after that I told him the application of the couse, I was just tell him all and he was looking @ me. I told me some of the course I will take, I told him course outine,and he said great..
Vo... What do u intend to do when u get back
Me... To start the department of bioinformatic in ma hospital..
Vo... approved
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
callmayowa: I want to tank u guys for the work done.. 4 mouths ago ma friend imperiouxxx told me about thais site, and since then I have be visiting to learn. Today I was @ lagos...
Vo.... What school?
Me .... Vcu..
Vo... What couse...
Me...bio....
Me I saw in typing bioinformatic On the computer. Then I being the definition, after that I told him the application of the couse, I was just tell him all and he was looking @ me. I told me some of the course I will take, I told him course outine,and he said great..
Vo... approved

God bless you as you enjoy your studies in US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Paywole: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
@dr_dollitle pls I nid a dial I can reach u on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Paywole: @dr_dollitle pls I nid a dial I can reach u on
Hi paywole.I sent u a PM..I hope there is no problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hi guys..there was a bunch of nairalanders in the Lagos embassy today and most of them were issued their f1 visas..NA GOD O!...and also provided they looked straight into the eyes of the VOs and were bold about the little info they had to offer. I must confess it was favour galour today..It was as if the Independence mood was still in the air.The VOs were all guys and were very nice.They dished out visas without many questions being asked by them...except for the window 7 guy who denied those that werent too bold enough. My visa interview went smoothly without ANY..I mean ANY document being asked for. I approached him with a big smile and looked into his face.All he asked were:why do you wanna study in d US? Which course are you going for? Why do you wanna study this course(you must talk about it's relevance to d situation in your country)? How many schools did u apply to and what are they? Why did you choose this school above others? What was your undergraduate major? What university did you graduate from and in what year? What have you been doing since then? You must also have an info on your sponsor and his salary scale cos one of us told me he was asked cos his dad wasnt his sponsor...That was all o. I pray those of u preparing for your upcoming interviews are as favoured as some of us were today.Bless you all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by deevick246(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
dr_dolittle: Hi guys..there was a bunch of nairalanders in the Lagos embassy today and most of them were issued their f1 visas..NA GOD O!...and also provided they looked straight into the eyes of the VOs and were bold about the little info they had to offer. I must confess it was favour galour today..It was as if the Independence mood was still in the air.The VOs were all guys and were very nice.They dished out visas without many questions being asked by them...except for the window 7 guy who denied those that werent too bold enough. My visa interview went smoothly without ANY..I mean ANY document being asked for. I approached him with a big smile and looked into his face.All he asked were:why do you wanna study in d US? Which course are you going for? Why do you wanna study this course(you must talk about it's relevance to d situation in your country)? How many schools did u apply to and what are they? Why did you choose this school above others? What was your undergraduate major? What university did you graduate from and in what year? What have you been doing since then? You must also have an info on your sponsor and his salary scale cos one of us told me he was asked cos his dad wasnt his sponsor...That was all o. I pray those of u preparing for your upcoming interviews are as favoured as some of us were today.Bless you all.

Amen!!!
Congrat. bruv, I am very happy for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
deevick246:

Amen!!!
Congrat. bruv, I am very happy for you.
Thanks a lot brov.God bless you real good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yomifola(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
@ dr dolittle, congrat ooooo and i also envy u cz am goin 4 mine 2maro.let me b favour by d grace of God + my felloe house mate (Amen) ooo....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by payne4real(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
House,my 1-20 form jst arrived.i'll be paying for my savis fee 2morow.am using my NECO result 2004 n 2007.my skol is University of arkansas.going for undergrad.dob 1989.i did nt write tofel.in d english proficiency section in my 1-20.they wrote "the student has the required english proficiency" pls house hope am good to go?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
payne4real: House,my 1-20 form jst arrived.i'll be paying for my savis fee 2morow.am using my NECO result 2004 n 2007.my skol is University of arkansas.going for undergrad.dob 1989.i did nt write tofel.in d english proficiency section in my 1-20.they wrote "the student has the required english proficiency" pls house hope am good to go?

Not at this last minute, so you are good to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by WARYZ(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
yomi fola: @ dr dolittle, congrat ooooo and i also envy u cz am goin 4 mine 2maro.let me b favour by d grace of God + my felloe house mate (Amen) ooo....
bruv 4get u go get dat visa,although I 4got 2 pray 4 u at solat(prayer)but I av seen it,u shall be favoured insha ALLAH!!!and I pray I get favoured 2 next week thursday INSHA ALLAH!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Paywole: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
@dr_dolittle am so happy for u mine is coming IJN pls I still can't get the pm u sent me I really wish to contact u if possible dis nite or early mawning tomoro cos I gat some question pls!! Maybe u sud post it here for me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
kcluv2men:

I wish u luck...

Thanks

callmayowa: I want to tank u guys for the work done.. 4 mouths ago ma friend imperiouxxx told me about thais site, and since then I have be visiting to learn. Today I was @ lagos...
Vo.... What school?
Me .... Vcu..
Vo... What couse...
Me...bio....
Vo... approved

Congrats bro

dr_dolittle: Hi guys..there was a bunch of nairalanders in the Lagos embassy today and most of them were issued their f1 visas..NA GOD O!...and also provided they looked straight into the eyes of the VOs and were bold about the little info they had to offer. I must confess it was favour galour today..It was as if the Independence mood was still in the air.The VOs were all guys and were very nice.They dished out visas without many questions being asked by them...except for the window 7 guy who denied those that werent too bold enough. My visa interview went smoothly without ANY..I mean ANY document being asked for. I approached him with a big smile and looked into his face.All he asked were:why do you wanna study in d US? Which course are you going for? Why do you wanna study this course(you must talk about it's relevance to d situation in your country)? How many schools did u apply to and what are they? Why did you choose this school above others? What was your undergraduate major? What university did you graduate from and in what year? What have you been doing since then? You must also have an info on your sponsor and his salary scale cos one of us told me he was asked cos his dad wasnt his sponsor...That was all o. I pray those of u preparing for your upcoming interviews are as favoured as some of us were today.Bless you all.

Congrats bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by maga1: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2012
Hi house sorry for my own suggestion/request oh. All i have been seeing so far are success stories of Nairalanders who visited the embassy. does that means all nairalanders are successful?? i would like to suggest/request that those of you who have visited the embassy and turned down should come here and narrate the process for us all to learn from you and the gurus as well could throw more light into the situation and make corrections in case of next time wink wink and its a win win for all of us because we will definately learn from there. Thank you

I wish us all sucess.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2012
maga1: Hi house sorry for my own suggestion/request oh. All i have been seeing so far are success stories of Nairalanders who visited the embassy. does that means all nairalanders are successful?? i would like to suggest/request that those of you who have visited the embassy and turned down should come here and narrate the process for us all to learn from you and the gurus as well could throw more light into the situation and make corrections in case of next time wink wink and its a win win for all of us because we will definately learn from there. Thank you

I wish us all sucess.

Yea, that's true but you need to know that our self confidence and courage can't be the same. Some will keep you posted about their appointments while some don't have that courage to say it out in the fear of being mocked if things ain't as thought. Some after being denied, they are overwhelmed by the misfortune and decided to keep silent about it but it will be good if we all help in such situation so that the same mistake or whatever don't repeat itself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by maga1: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2012
imperiouxx:

Yea, that's true but you need to know that our self confidence and courage can't be the same. Some will keep you posted about their appointments while some don't have that courage to say it out in the fear of being mocked if things ain't as thought. Some after being denied, they are overwhelmed by the misfortune and decided to keep silent about it but it will be good if we all help in such situation so that the same mistake or whatever don't repeat itself.

yeah u right.... but i want people who are not successful to know that we are all matured and no one will laugh at them. even though some people laugh at them, it doesnt mean anything afterall experienced people here will put you/us through so that such thing doesnt occur again. just my 3 kobo. Abeg make una help us with any story be it successful or unsuccessful. thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yomifola(m): 3:53am On Jul 10, 2012
May GOD c me 2ru..... AMEN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by oyewolejos(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2012
What are the current available dates at the Consulate in Lagos? Any idea?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Paywole: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2012
@dr_dolittle I sent u a PM also dis mawnin thru my oda email Id paywole at yahoo dot com kindly reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2012
Paywole: @dr_dolittle am so happy for u mine is coming IJN pls I still can't get the pm u sent me I really wish to contact u if possible dis nite or early mawning tomoro cos I gat some question pls!! Maybe u sud post it here for me
Brother...I understand your need but I am only doing this for security purpose and I am willing to help but you have to follow me on nairaland before you can see my messages.Click my profile and then follow me and then you will see the content of ma msges.Pls do that and let me know how it goes.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.