Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (213994 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by obusco4lyfe(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2012
deevick246:

I am seriously sick and tired of the kind of questions the new set of breeds here do ask. What concern the embassy with birth certificate for F1 visa? Even at worst if they need one your international passport can serve for that purpose (DOB). Infact, where did you hear it that the embassy don't honour/accept the local government birth certificate?

I have never heard on this thread since inception where birth certificate was requested from F1 visa applicant.

My advice to the freshers here is that you should endeavour to romance this thread well, start from the part1, for if you painfully do, you will gather enough information to start a F1 Visa consultancy agent. This thread is loaded.

To those of us scheduled for this july & August interview appointment (fall session 2012) it shall be success story IJN. Amen.
Amen'oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2012
obusco4lyfe: it says on d sch site dt evry student has to hv completd there medical test 10days b4 d first day of class nd d first day of class is 27th of aug wich makes 10days earlier to b 17th of aug meanin i hv 2 b there b4 dt date
Hello there..why dont u ask them about a possible extention first? Ask them this same question..they will reply you..cos I know their response will be the most accurate for you.But in case they cannot adjust the date for you,ask if you can do the medical tests here..I know the most important is always meningitis test.You can get some tests done in the general hospital close to you and also get some vaccinations and tests done in your local government.They will issue you the yellow card..Scan all the medical reports and the yellow card to them and then,you are good to go....that's my 2 cents o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by rowlandoo: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2012
obusco4lyfe: it says on d sch site dt evry student has to hv completd there medical test 10days b4 d first day of class nd d first day of class is 27th of aug wich makes 10days earlier to b 17th of aug meanin i hv 2 b there b4 dt date

There us shouldn't be a problem for u as an international student
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kcluv2men(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2012
@ Phy- still waiting for ur response..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2012
rowlandoo:

Sound strange , I was approved few hours of request and I just book 21st this Morning . try and upload ur I-20 and tell them how urgent and crucial it is for you.

Tank you bro.. Lemme do that now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by obusco4lyfe(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
dr_dolittle: Hello there..why dont u ask them about a possible extention first? Ask them this same question..they will reply you..cos I know their response will be the most accurate for you.But in case they cannot adjust the date for you,ask if you can do the medical tests here..I know the most important is always meningitis test.You can get some tests done in the general hospital close to you and also get some vaccinations and tests done in your local government.They will issue you the yellow card..Scan all the medical reports and the yellow card to them and then,you are good to go....that's my 2 cents o.
thnks 4 d advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Drpak: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
Does payin half of one's tuition fee increases d chance of bin issued a visa at d consulate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by rowlandoo: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Dr pak: Does payin half of one's tuition fee increases d chance of bin issued a visa at d consulate.

No it doesn't as they won't be aware u made payment to school .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
@Dr pak,

They've told you not to pay a dine because that doesn't increase any chance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
abeg i just resent the emergency date application again,can i still get a response today? abi na till monday? i could have done it since mornin but dis rubbish mtn network today dull me.. abeg response needed urgently from d house.
thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
Just got a mail saying my case has been closed as regards emergency appointment . Wat might dat mean by chance.. Anybody pls...
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by phy: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
kcluv2men: @ Phy- still waiting for ur response..

Hey, following you now. pls resend the inquiry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
@phy pls help out wit my question. I was told my application for emergency date was closed. Wat doz dat mean? Should I resend it? Pls reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
sha_money: @phy pls help out wit my question. I was told my application for emergency date was closed. Wat doz dat mean? Should I resend it? Pls reply

Check ur spam, maybe they replied u there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
kpolli:

Nothin in my spam,after I applied de just sent a message sayin my application has been closed,that is the subject of d email,den d email says that I will receive an email tellin me if I was approved or denied d application. Bt my confusion is the subject sayin the application has been closed.
Maybe I should post d email body here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
sha_money:

Nothin in my spam,after I applied de just sent a message sayin my application has been closed,that is the subject of d email,den d email says that I will receive an email tellin me if I was approved or denied d application. Bt my confusion is the subject sayin the application has been closed.
Maybe I should post d email body here.

They have come up with a decision, they wud let u know. . . but post it lets see
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
kpolli:

They have come up with a decision, they wud let u know. . . but post it lets see

The subject -
Your Case Case-2012- 07-06-000498919 Has Been Closed

This is the body of the message -
Your case has been updated, please log back into your account to view the details.

Date/Time Case Opened:  7/6/2012 1:23 PM

Description:  Please I really need an emergency interview date as my interview date of 21st November is way beyond my resumption. My first application was closed,please consider my request.
Attached is my i-20.
Thank You

Origin:  Portal

Case Reason:  Interview Appointment Dates

Public Response:  Dear Titus,

Thank you for contacting the US Visa Information Service.

You have requested for an emergency appointment and your request is open, which means that the consular section is yet to respond to your request. You have to wait for your request to be approved/rejected. A mail will be sent to you from the consular section of the embassy once the status of your emergency request changes.

If you get a mail that your request has been approved, please contact our Helpdesk on 094601748 for further information.

For questions or further assistance please visit our website at www.ustraveldocs.comor call to speak with a call center representative on 234-94601748.

Best Regards,
US Visa Information Help Desk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
Your case has been updated, please log back into your account to view the details.

Date/Time Case Opened:  7/6/2012 10:02 AM

Description:  I am Njoku Titus. I wish to request for emergency interview date. My resumption date is 22nd august while my interview that is on 21st november. Please do well and grant my request. Attached is my i-20.
Thank You

Origin:  Portal

Case Reason:  Interview Appointment Dates

Public Response:  Dear Titus,

Thank you for contacting the US Visa Information Service.

You have requested for an emergency appointment and your request is open, which means that the consular section is yet to respond to your request. You have to wait for your request to be approved/rejected. A mail will be sent to you from the consular section of the embassy once the status of your emergency request changes.

If you get a mail that your request has been approved, please contact our Helpdesk on 094601748 for further information.

For questions or further assistance please visit our website at www.ustraveldocs.comor call to speak with a call center representative on 234-94601748.

Best Regards,
US Visa Information Help Desk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
D second one is the initial one de sent and d first one I got it wen I resent the request
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yomifola(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
Helo house, i jst paid my sevis fee 2day and it was so so grt.thx 4 d advc house.
D joni goes thus:
left arnd 8am,dressd like a thug i.e putin on shrt trouser n a slipperz wit jst a polo rnd neck nd walkin as if am an 'AGBERO' or an 'ALABARU'(GOD 4BID).on getin 2 d boda....,dey didnt even c me at-all,am lik a ghost 2dem.well shaaa 2 cut it shrt,i paid 121,000 cefa 2 d guy at d counter and on my way cumin bck,i did d same.Glory be 2 GOD,itz nt by my power nor might..... Itz by His Grace.My interview is nxt wk,by GOD's Grace, We will all Shine 2geda.thx 2u all in d house and so all so KAZEEM(thx alot) luv u all...:*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
sha_money: D second one is the initial one de sent and d first one I got it wen I resent the request

Then as the mail states, log back into ur acct as if u want to reschedule and prolly their decision has been pasted there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
yomi fola: Helo house, i jst paid my sevis fee 2day and it was so so grt.thx 4 d advc house.
D joni goes thus:
left arnd 8am,dressd like a thug i.e putin on shrt trouser n a slipperz wit jst a polo rnd neck nd walkin as if am an 'AGBERO' or an 'ALABARU'(GOD 4BID).on getin 2 d boda....,dey didnt even c me at-all,am lik a ghost 2dem.well shaaa 2 cut it shrt,i paid 121,000 cefa 2 d guy at d counter and on my way cumin bck,i did d same.Glory be 2 GOD,itz nt by my power nor might..... Itz by His Grace.My interview is nxt wk,by GOD's Grace, We will all Shine 2geda.thx 2u all in d house and so all so KAZEEM(thx alot) luv u all...:*

grin grin grin grin

U jasi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
kpolli:

Then as the mail states, log back into ur acct as if u want to reschedule and prolly their decision has been pasted there

I just did bro,notin is der.. Was tinkin maybe cos its weekend or doesn't it matter?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
yomi fola: Helo house, i jst paid my sevis fee 2day and it was so so grt.thx 4 d advc house.
D joni goes thus:
LMAO! Nice One there...you do well o.. grin
D joni goes thus:
LMAO! Nice One there...you do well o..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yomifola(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
@ dolitle and kpolli, no be me na GOD ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by phy: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
kpolli:

@kpolli, if nothing is your mail box and you can not do anything on your profile as per accepting a date. I will advise that you call them on Monday. You can as well send them an email now then follow-up with a call on Monday. But make sure you recheck (your email and profile) on Monday before you call.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by geeee: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
Gudevening Huse,

Please i do i pay my Sevis fee in the US. A friend wants to help me with it but i dont know the procedures and information required. Which payment method is the fastest and how will he go about it.Your quick response will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by phy: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
geeee: Gudevening Huse,

Please i do i pay my Sevis fee in the US. A friend wants to help me with it but i dont know the procedures and information required. Which payment method is the fastest and how will he go about it.
Thanks

The person should use western union and make sure you scan your i-20 to the person. Basically, all the info required are on your i-20.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by walex57(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
@all who requested for format for sponsorship letter and letter of introduction....check your emails and edit as appropriate...i pray y'all get your visas...and share the testimony...my own visa dey my hand now as i dey type oooo...so yankee and american cheese burgers (no more bread and akara) HERE I COMEEEEEEE. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by ekundayomi: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
walex57: @all who requested for format for sponsorship letter and letter of introduction....check your emails and edit as appropriate...i pray y'all get your visas...and share the testimony...my own visa dey my hand now as i dey type oooo...so yankee and american cheese burgers (no more bread and akara) HERE I COMEEEEEEE. grin grin grin grin

walex i got it and sent you an email back.. do you have material for toefl
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by WARYZ(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
jimtosam:

The lady is far better than someone that does not try. US embassy pull surprises. Check past pages (the closed thread), you will see a 37/38year old granted VISA for undergraduate. Many Gurus on Nairaland discouraged him but the man pursued his dream and God favoured him.

Yeah tru,I knw about the BROS,av been on dis trend since 4eva,u will knw if u av been reading from the middle of the part 1,I jst stoppd posting cuz of some things.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by walex57(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2012
ekundayomi:

walex i got it and sent you an email back.. do you have material for toefl
Well if you can download the sample questions from ETS website at ets.org it should be ok for you...the idea of the exam is what is needed....but if you want readable version i can forward it to your email...but me sef no use am...the interactive version from the ets webpage is better....that was what i used....

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (101)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.