Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (73825 Views)

Poll: in your opinion, was the slap justified?

Yes: 13% (48 votes)
No: 86% (296 votes)
This poll has ended

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ugotuf(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2011
those of you that run YOUR mouths wild can only do so on nairaland!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by RuuDie(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2011
The man goofed big time by slapping the lady. . . . . . .
but heck, he is still human afterall - maybe he just didn't understand the lady, maybe he was being incited on purpose to lose his cool, maybe this is the devil already winning by creating such dissent amongst children of God. . . . . we'll never know, but the man will make mistakes publicly, privately; and he, at the very least, deserves to be cut some slack!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dekung(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2011
@RuuDie, drive a wooden stake through the heart or shoot him with silver bullets or put garlic/vernin in his food. Do you have a vampire you wish to kill?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2011
jaydude:

U guys should desist from talking or making conclusions when you don't know d root of a story! I was at shiloh the year dis incident happened and I witnessed it live! Bishop Oyedepo made an altar call for witches and some of them came out,he asked this particular lady when she became a witch and the next thing she said was that she wasn't a witch, but a witch for Jesus! That was what warranted d slap! That was enough to have given her that slap! How can u stand on the altar of God and claim u are a witch for Jesus? Is that not enough 2 belittle God? He slapped her as a challenge 2 manifest her powers and see if d Almighty God will not disgrace her before the church!

No you're talking like an imb[i]e[/i]cillic baboon! Nothing any sinner does justifies a slap from a Bishop! Get your dead brain in gear, and try to understand - that mor[i]o[/i]n Oyedepo was wrong to slap that young girl. Show me anywhere in the Bible that Jesus slapped any sinner. He was wrong. And as for damning her to hell, he had no right to do so. He's no MOG, he's just a con artist getting rich from his sheep-like followers, who can't see him do any wrong.

If he'd beheaded that girl, many stinking, blind sheep from his congregation would still come forward with some daft theory, to justify his actions. Oyepedo is an animal, and that's as plain as day.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2011
Dr Know:

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com//v/g9J9h1-jEwY&feature=related[/flash]

I only have to watch the first 20 seconds to completely conclude this moronic Oyedepo is a fraud.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2011
dekung:

@Stagger, why am I not surprised? They burnt Oyedepo's business centre in d north rather than go to fight, he stood cowardly behind the pulpit issuing curses. I knew you were going to chiken out. Does it matter weda they are political or spiritual, the bottom line is they are a menace to our society. I did not say you should challenge them to a political contest, I want you to challenge them to a spiritual or religious contest. Boko Haram members are predominantly muslims wrecking havoc in their wake. Ok since you found a way to wriggle out of this lets try this: go to jos and challenge the fulani muslim herdsmen who are killing christians in 100s or is that political too.

Am I from Plateau state? They are killing their people. Let them come to my state, then we will drive them into the desert!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dekung(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2011
@ugotuf, there is a thread on this subject already on facebook where your identity is not hidden like nairaland. Nl gives people the opportunity to air their opinion without neccesarily disclosing their identity. If media houses will help make this public, I am bold enough to show my face on tv and condemn this barbaric act.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by jaybee3(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2011
Na wa oh
Only in Naija
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dastudent(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2011
She probably was possessed but the thing is,nothing justifies physically assaulting the flesh of the carrier because spoken commanding words is enough to send a demon packing.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2011
@Sagamite lol See correct packaging lol OYEDEPO AND ALL OF THEM ARE FRAUDSTERS but the hunger and desperation of nigerians is blinding  grin grin grin The guy dey package well well lol.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE GIRL CONTACT WWW.AFRUCA.ORG lets jail this fucker
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2011
da student:

She probably was possessed but the thing is,nothing justifies physically assaulting the flesh of the carrier because spoken commanding words is enough to send a demon packing.

You are a student right? I wonder if you're studying demonology? Are you blind to the fact this is child abuse? think about it , are witches always children? so there were no older witches in the stupid concregation. Wake up guys. The girl might have mental problems or might not be able to express herself like most of us. does claiming to be MOG give you right to child abuse? what if she was your child? I SAY JAIL THE FUCKER. WWW.AFRUCA.ORG
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2011
ogaju007:

@Sagamite lol See correct packaging lol OYEDEPO AND ALL OF THEM ARE FRAUDSTERS but the hunger and desperation of nigerians is blinding  grin grin grin The guy dey package well well lol.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE GIRL CONTACT WWW.AFRUCA.ORG lets jail this fucker

Garri in the morning, no sugar.

Garri in the afternoon mixed with hot water and garnished with heated tomato sauced, no meat, chicken or fish.

Erkor at night.

Outcome: THE BRAIN DIES, or at best, GOES INTO A COMA!!!

It is not rocket science. Every part of a living thing needs nourishment. They all fail when they do not get appropraite ones.

There is a reason goats don't eat chin-chin and puff-puff, they need grass otherwise they would die. Give living things the right nutrients.

Fools like stagger and OmoPastor and other ediots that attend this kind of churches thinking they will get a return and giving money to fraudsters have severely ebbed brains.

Nutrition is very important!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Irunmole(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2011
I wish there are compassionate lawyers out there willing to sue the pants off this  fraud,charlatan, buffoon and egotistic fool, pro bono, on this lady's behalf, of the person of David Oyedepo the woman beater/assault perpetrating preacher.

Silly fool. You're either able and willing to perform deliverance or not. There's no need to assault someone just to hide your incompetence and inadequacies as a fraud.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2011
@Sagamite: Well said, you must remember though, it takes more than education to be enlightened. We need to wait for omo pastor and stagger to get enlightened if ever grin grin I can tell you live in london. You know the rule of whatever you sow you reap as in if you dont invest in yourself you dont get much back but this guys see God as a money doubler because of there situation. Anyways lets jail the fucker www.afruca.org please sagamite send a broadcast on ur BB if anyone knows the girl that was abused by Oyedobo to contact www.afruca.org.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dekung(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Stagger, so when it comes testing the potency of the power you claim to carry they suddenly become 'their people'. Whatever happened to 'brothers and sisters in christ'? Is that not hypocritical? So what is the difference between you and the characters in Jesus' parable of the good samaritan? So because they are not from your state they do not deserve the protection which your phantom power gives. You know what I wasn't expecting you to take up the challenge because I know you do not have any powers. You believe you have it but you know you don't have it. My point: stop throwing challenges at people you know may never join issues with you by picking such school boy contests. Do you suppose Sagamite or any other right thinking individual will leave whatever he is doing to come and engage in a wrestling religious match? So quit this bullying and give constructive arguments
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2011
STOP !!! THINK!!! All the witches in front of that idiot are children (People you can bully) How come there were no elderly witches ? grin grin or is there a logic that say if you're a witch then you're a child . OYEDEPO IS A BASTARD!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Garri in the morning, no sugar.

Garri in the afternoon mixed with hot water and garnished with heated tomato sauced, no meat, chicken or fish.

Erkor at night.

Outcome: THE BRAIN DIES, or at best, GOES INTO A COMA!!!

It is not rocket science. Every part of a living thing needs nourishment. They all fail when they do not get appropraite ones.

There is a reason goats don't eat chin-chin and puff-puff, they need grass otherwise they would die. Give living things the right nutrients.

Fools like stagger and OmoPastor and other ediots that attend this kind of churches thinking they will get a return and giving money to fraudsters have severely ebbed brains.

Nutrition is very important!

You can never get the money I have made or what I have achieved in your lifetime.

That is why I told you, let us put away all earthly things like money and connections aside:

MEET ME ONE ON ONE, MAN TO MAN! That day all the English you are speaking will disappear from your cretinous brain!

ogaju007:

@Sagamite: Well said, you must remember though, it takes more than education to be enlightened. We need to wait for omo pastor and stagger to get enlightened if ever  grin grin I can tell you live in london. You know the rule of whatever you sow you reap as in if you dont invest in yourself you dont get much back  but this guys see God as a money doubler because of there situation. Anyways lets jail the fucker www.afruca.org please sagamite send a broadcast on your BB if anyone knows the girl that was abused by Oyedobo to contact www.afruca.org.

You don't need to look far. The girl in question returned to the church three months later to beg for mercy.

Her contact details should be in Cannanland. Why not go there with police and human rights agencies and the media houses to do what you want to do?

The entire service (not some cut and join Youtube video) was captured on video and is widely available. If you want I can mail you my own copy!

You guys are just beating around the bush. You know what to do but you are all COWARDS!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
ogaju007:

STOP !!! THINK!!! All the witches in front of that are children (People you can bully) How come there were no elderly witches ? grin grin or is there a logic that say if you're a witch then you're a child . OYEDEPO IS A BASTARD!!

Why not meet Bishop Oyedepo one on one and tell him to his face that he is a bastard? Of course we know you won't because you are a coward!

Just like the guy who has refused my open challenge! Action people, action! Not words!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by alexola20(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2011
ogaju007:

@Sagamite: Well said, you must remember though, it takes more than education to be enlightened. We need to wait for omo pastor and stagger to get enlightened if ever grin grin I can tell you live in london. You know the rule of whatever you sow you reap as in if you dont invest in yourself you dont get much back but this guys see God as a money doubler because of there situation. Anyways lets jail the fucker www.afruca.org please sagamite send a broadcast on your BB if anyone knows the girl that was abused by Oyedobo to contact www.afruca.org.

Don't mind the bloody fools!

stagger:

You can never get the money I have made or what I have achieved in your lifetime.

That is why I told you, let us put away all earthly things like money and connections aside:

MEET ME ONE ON ONE, MAN TO MAN! That day all the English you are speaking will disappear from your cretinous brain!

You don't need to look far. The girl in question returned to the church three months later to beg for mercy.

Her contact details should be in Cannanland. Why not go there with police and human rights agencies and the media houses to do what you want to do?

The entire service (not some cut and join Youtube video) was captured on video and is widely available. If you want I can mail you my own copy!

You guys are just beating around the bush. You know what to do but you are all COWARDS!

You are a cretin!

Someone evidently as daft as you cannot achieve anything in life.

Morons come online to claim jargons!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by mavinc4u(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
it is quite unfortunate that most of us don't understand the way devil operates.there are many ways of driving devil away from somebody, it could be by prayer,talking in a low tone to that person,shouting at that person or slapping depending on the type of demon disturbing the person.It wasn't the poor girl that gave that reply but the devil in her.i think he should have spoken to her in low tone to understand the kind of devil in her;devil hates quiet talk and a quiet environment cos he is lousy and likes noise.is only when the devil provokes that it requires slap but you must be a holy man before you can slap.the girl came out for deliverance meaning she needed the deliverance but the devil in her do not want her to be delivered,i guess if when the pastor said the girl should go to hell,he was referring to the girl then is totally wrong cos he should know how the devil operates,physically the girl was there but spiritually the devil was the one operating.please our pastors should understand before they act,this shows that pastor oyedepo is a temperance man and should work on that through prayer cos nobody is perfect. REMAIN BLESS!!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
mavinc4u:

it is quite unfortunate that most of us don't understand the way devil operates.there are many ways of driving devil away from somebody, it could be by prayer,talking in a low tone to that person,shouting at that person or slapping depending on the type of demon disturbing the person.It wasn't the poor girl that gave that reply but the devil in her.i think he should have spoken to her in low tone to understand the kind of devil in her;devil hates quiet talk and a quiet environment cos he is lousy and likes noise.is only when the devil provokes that it requires slap but you must be a holy man before you can slap.the girl came out for deliverance meaning she needed the deliverance but the devil in her do not want her to be delivered,i guess if when the pastor said the girl should go to hell,he was referring to the girl then is totally wrong cos he should know how the devil operates,physically the girl was there but spiritually the devil was the one operating.please our pastors should understand before they act,this shows that pastor oyedepo is a temperance man and should work on that through prayer cos nobody is perfect. REMAIN BLESS!!!

You are a cretin!

Devil ko, shovel ni!

Bloody ediot. You know so much about what you cannot see and have never seen. You know what it likes, what it wants, what it is scared of. Because some fellow ediots put it in your head?

Superstitious fools.

Don't go and pick your books and read to improve yourself. Stay there and be believing some metaphysical being is withholding you and is the cause of your failures in life.

I wonder why countries that are working hard learning and have stopped resorting to superstition are the most advanced, while we have morons like this to share a country with.

Utter fooools that attribute any positive to God and any negative to the "Devil" without a shred of (and due to inability of) critical thinking & analysis! Bloody Simpletons.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by jaybee3(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
No church today, oga saga?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by horny4u(f): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
stagger:

You don't need to look far. [size=15pt]The girl in question returned to the church three months later to beg for mercy.[/size]

Lol!
The girl begging for mercy as a result of pressure from the people who ostracized her as a result of the damnation from Oyedepo nothing more nothing less, most people confess to sins undone after sufficient torture.
So that is no criteria that she is a winch.
Listen man ! That girlcould be any of us daughter and she was treated at best shabbily again i think Oyedepo is a great teacher however i believe he is being attacked by the spirit of anger and arrogance and he ( like everyone of us) can save himself by admitting he has a problem. Unfortunately the sycophants around him are gutless and will never mention this to him yet no man has the key to heaven only the Almighty judges, I was at this shilo 2011 and though i learnt life changing principles fron David Abioye.
I also noticed the way people bought more of Oyedepo pics than his books and a trader advertised at the top of his voice buy papa"s pic so he can smile at you in the morning on your way to work and at night when you come back and people were buying .
At what point does Thou shall have no other God beside me start and end, pictures of the Lord Christ ( donot believe those pics are of the Lord either) are going extinct and being replaced with Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakilome etc, Christ pics were every where some years ago.

Proverbs 3:3-4
Let not mercy and truth forsake you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart, and so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man.  ( as individuals we owe ourselves to find the truth and show mercy)

We will be judged as individuals and your pastor will be too busy being judged to intercede for you so hold on to your bible by yourself and understand it wella.

New International Version (©1984)
Test everything. Hold on to the good.
New Living Translation (©2007)
but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

English Standard Version (©2001)
but test everything; hold fast what is good.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;

1 Thessalonians 5:21
King James Version (KJV)
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
Test all things; hold fast what is good. (Wadi owun gbogbo daju daju ki o si di otito inu re mu)yoruba version is clearer for me

Damn Dogma !!!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
jay bee:

No church today, oga saga?

Church ko, brunch ni! tongue grin grin grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
Possessed by demons? When you have nothing else to occupy your mind with, why would not think about kids being possessed? Your environment certainly determines your reasoning.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by lookdman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
I do not think its right to slap the poor girl, but there can not be any man of God like Jesus again, Man of God also do some wrong things sometimes, no man is perfect. I believe this is not enough to condemn him, If any one have the opportunity to ask him does he also seek forgiveness from God, im sure his answer will be yes because he is not perfect, no Man like God, even Jesus was also angry (rigtheously) to throw traders and gamblers out of the synagogue in the bible. so pls dont condemn others so you wont be condemn yourself.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by mavinc4u(f): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Devil ko, shovel ni!

Bloody ediot. You know so much about what you cannot see and have never seen. You know what it likes, what it wants, what it is scared of. Because some fellow ediots put it in your head?

Superstitious fools.

Don't go and pick your books and read to improve yourself. Stay there and be believing some metaphysic being is withholding you and is the cause of your failures in life.

I wonder why countries that are working hard learning and have stopped resorting to superstition are the most advanced, while we have morons like this to share a country with.

Utter fooools that attribute any positive to God and any negative to the "Devil" without a shred of (and due to inability of) critical thinking & analysis! Bloody Simpletons.

lol. please which planet do you come from.the worst part is that i checked and you are one of the moderators and i wonder what you are moderating when you cannot understand simple statement.does my statement implied that am supporting a pastor for what you did or what,am not his follower.Every good thing comes from God,why lamenting on this selfless statement of yours *Utter fooools that attribute any positive to God and any negative to the "Devil" without a shred of (and due to inability of) critical thinking & analysis! Bloody Simpletons.* abi which dominion you belong,try and go to church and appreciate the goods news of God.if not for anything for sending his only son JESUS to die on the cross of Calvary for your sins.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Anvaller: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
RuuDie:

The man goofed big time by slapping the lady. . . . . . .
but heck, he is still human afterall - maybe he just didn't understand the lady, maybe he was being incited on purpose to lose his cool, maybe this is the devil already winning by creating such dissent amongst children of God. . . . . we'll never know, but the man will make mistakes publicly, privately; and he, at the very least, deserves to be cut some slack!

Did u say cut some slack? I can see a shadow of hypocrisy in your stance. How can u cut a dude some slack when the dude is unapologetic? Or has he apologized to the young lady? C'mon meehn U treat these guys as extraordinary beings when u want to revere them but when they messed up big time, u ask us to reason with them because they are human beings. He should be jailed!!! or pay damages to that lady, period!!!

mavinc4u:

How would u substantiate ur conviction that there is a devil in that girl? Tell me, otherwise I would regard ur write up here as mere nonsense

About stagger

If Stagger is so confident about his claim, why is he talking about his own different copy without bring it to the fore? Stagger load your copy on here and lets see please and if u can not deliver urself by showing us a copy of truth in your possession as u have claimed, U are also freed for hell.

The lady is mentally deranged or ignorant thats the point and here is a cowardly pastor slapping her. I appreciate many dudes here who have condemned this act very seriously. Tank u very much all, it makes me feel good that we still have people with quality brain in their skulls.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
mavinc4u:

lol. please which planet do you come from.the worst part is that i checked and you are one of the moderators and i wonder what you are moderating when you cannot understand simple statement.does my statement implied that am supporting a pastor for what you did or what,am not his follower.Every good thing comes from God,why lamenting on this selfless statement of yours *Utter fooools that attribute any positive to God and any negative to the "Devil" without a shred of (and due to inability of) critical thinking & analysis! Bloody Simpletons.* abi which dominion you belong,try and go to church and appreciate the goods news of God.if not for anything for sending his only son JESUS to die on the cross of Calvary for your sins.

I am from the planet of the intellectual Gods and I am moderator of fools/cretins/morons/daftees/dimwits.

Go and read your books and nourish your mind and stop believing in superstition.

Jesus did not die for me. He died because of disagreements he had with others about their differences in the superstitious perception of God.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
About Stagger:

A drunk hypocrite whosd brains would be better utilized in the belly of a beast. An idiot and a psycophant, the only sense he's had in a while is creating an account on nairaland. Now with a little hope, he could be one post way from attaining wisdom,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by mekattack(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
He must be besides himself by now! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.