Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (73659 Views)

Poll: in your opinion, was the slap justified?

Yes: 13% (48 votes)
No: 86% (296 votes)
This poll has ended

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
stagger:

You are not even ashamed to say that you will give her N100,000! Poor man! N100,000 for legal fees, in Nigeria where cases stretch for up to 10 years.

YOU ARE A REAL CLOWN! Is that money for appearance fees or is it what you will give the court registrar, or is it for filing fees or what?

I would rather engage your fraudulent demonic master and principality Oyedepo than a hypnotised clueless baboon like you.  I am sure he would be a shitt.ing in his boxers now.

At least I have offered N100,000 rather than your greedy god who offered only slaps to a defenceless girl. At least I offer my N100,000 for a just cause rather than you a maggot who would offer the meagre N10,000 he has to purchase Jet Fuel for a charlatan. This is just to encourage others and by the time 10 sane Nigerians who stand for justice contribute same, your "god" will know that not all Nigerians are as gullible as those he fleeces on a daily basis.

Run your anus-like mouth as much as you can, but realise that there is a new law in the US that makes it possible to be prosecuted for crimes committed in other countries. I am very certain the Nigerian community in the US are making appropriate complaints like we have done in the UK

Cry as much as you want. One thing remains certain-Your arrogant "god" is sweating from his yash right now and frantically trying to manage his exposure Almighty God has made possible.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Goshen360(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
stagger:

Olodo!

Wetin you dey do for US sef? Probably washing corpses to make ends meet. Swallow your pride and come back home so that a Winner somewhere can clean you up!

I am not going to keep exchanging words with you but you need to be enlightened even though i wasnt talking to you in the first instance. i was talking to niassawa. I can see you are half educated even as you and your oyedepo brags in arrogance. To whom you yield yourself to, to him you are slave. Nigerians here in US have all gone beyond washing corpses and even if that's what I chose to do for a living, which is not what I am doing, I am contended with what God had done for me and my family. I am not here to brag about the height God had taken me in life. And for you information, I was once a winners member in badagry chapel. I have seen it all in winners' chapel and do not intend to expose the hidden secrets of winners' chapel to the whole world and you are not gonna tempt me to do that here. I left winners' becos it's not a true place to be for true christians. once again, keep to your oil and mantle brain.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
1stCitizen:

I would rather engage your fraudulent demonic master and principality Oyedepo than a hypnotised clueless baboon like you.  I am sure he would be a shitt.ing in his boxers now.

At least I have offered N100,000 rather than your greedy god who offered only slaps to a defenceless girl. At least I offer my N100,000 for a just cause rather than you a maggot who would offer the meagre N10,000 he has to purchase Jet Fuel for a charlatan. This is just to encourage others and by the time 10 sane Nigerians who stand for justice contribute same, your "god" will know that not all Nigerians are as gullible as those he fleeces on a daily basis.

Run your anus-like mouth as much as you can, but realise that there is a new law in the US that makes it possible to be prosecuted for crimes committed in other countries. I am very certain the Nigerian community in the US are making appropriate complaints like we have done in the UK

Cry as much as you want. One thing remains certain-Your arrogant "god" is sweating from his yash right now and frantically trying to manage his exposure Almighty God has made possible.

Pauper man,

When you are done with your clueless, hypnotism-induced ranting from your gay[i]g[/i]ot brain, you will be SLAPPED HARD back to reality.

For every N100,000 you have, I can match it with N1,000,000.

You really should be ashamed; I thought since you live in the UK you should be swimming in British pounds but you cannot even afford to cough out more than 400 pounds which is what people here spend on a single evening outing in some places on a regular basis. That money cannot even pay for my diesel expenses in a week, talkless of going to prosecute court case against a man whose wealth can pay your salaries for the next 10 years uninterrupted.

Hmm, this man, you do not know on what path you are treading. If you like, live in the UK or US or the moon or even Jupiter; there is no distance in the realm of the spirit. When all of you start dropping like flies after receiving spiritual slaps, you will wonder what hit you.

You are spiritually empty and exposed; I am really sorry for your likes because people like you are like flies that are slapped off into oblivion when the wind of retribution is blown!

This is Naija! We no dey that poverty stricken country that depends on school fees of Africans to survive!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by modavi: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2011
Proverbs13 vs 3,proverbss 21 vs 23
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by bashydemy(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2011
God go punish this oyedepo for child Abuse, he should thank his star that the girl is not my sister, koba damo
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2011
goshen360:

I am not going to keep exchanging words with you but you need to be enlightened even though i wasnt talking to you in the first instance. i was talking to niassawa. I can see you are half educated even as you and your oyedepo brags in arrogance. To whom you yield yourself to, to him you are slave. Nigerians here in US have all gone beyond washing corpses and even if that's what I chose to do for a living, which is not what I am doing, I am contended with what God had done for me and my family. I am not here to brag about the height God had taken me in life. And for you information, I was once a winners member in badagry chapel. I have seen it all in winners' chapel and do not intend to expose the hidden secrets of winners' chapel to the whole world and you are not gonna tempt me to do that here. I left winners' becos it's not a true place to be for true christians. once again, keep to your oil and mantle brain.

Your posts show you to be more decent than many others here, so here is my answer for you.

First, it is not compulsory that everyone must be in Winners. At the end of the day, choose a church you are most comfortable with and practise your Christianity there, because on that day, no one will ask you which church you belong.

In the university, I made fun of the oil and the mantle, but when I saw its use in the bible and applied it scripturally, it has worked wonders for me and my family.

These are not things taught of men. They are things taught by God in the bible. Some things are done out of belief.

The bible clearly said that judgment must start in the church before it goes outside of it. So rather than join this multitude of tongue waggers, respect your own inner judgement.

If Bishop Oyedepo is guilty in God's eyes, God Himself is the one who will execute the judgement. You have seen what is happening to many American priests. God is not a fool! He knows everyone and will execute judgement on whom he deems fit.

"I will show compassion on whom I will show compassion", God says.

Leave all this people and stay out of their pathway because they are bringing curses on themselves.

Someone very close to me was almost hacked to death physically by a 13 year old house help we had in 1980; a self-confessed witch, who was asked to get a blood sacrifice by her coven.

She walked free because according to the judge, she was too young to be sent to prison. For me, it is personal. Anyone who confesses to be a witch, be it a 3year old or 6 year old, has given himself or herself over to the devil and they are capable of the most horrendous evil acts.

I have seen things I cannot say here; things perpetrated by these witches when I worked in law enforcement. These self-confessed witches do not deserve to live.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

For every N100,000 you have, I can match it with N1,000,000.

What is the difference between your dysfunctional way of reasoning and that of the fallen angel of yours Oyedepo who says " do you know who you are talking to?"

Mere mortals have used words to perform psychological lobotomy on you to the point that you think life begins and ends in a contest of wealth. I guess you are one of those they train to believe they will become millionaires next year without teaching them how to work for it. FOOL!

stagger:

Hmm, this man, you do not know on what path you are treading. If you like, live in the UK or US or the moon or even Jupiter; there is no distance in the realm of the spirit. When all of you start dropping like flies after receiving spiritual slaps, you will wonder what hit you.

I can see that the manipulative use of threats and the inoculated fear of death is what will make you watch and thank the fraudster even after he finishes rap.ing your wife. FOOL! I have only these words for you "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back"
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2011
I once saw a 4 year old girl who had been sodomized by a 20 something year old man. The police picked him up and beat the daylights out of him. Now who is the true victim here? (The assailant, supposedly denied his human rights, right?) or the girl and her family?

I saw yet another guy, a member of a three man gang who had committed all sorts of atrocities. He had been shot, and the members of SARS were debating whether he should be sent to hospital or not. I looked at his traumatized victim, a woman who had been raped. She positively identified him, and I saw the fear in her eyes.

Our "human rights activists", what would be your decision?

I took the one my conscience would live with; no regrets!

Only the innocent deserve to have their rights protected. Self-confessed guilty people do not.

I have seen babies poisoned by these monsters. I have seen all sorts. If i had laid hands on that self-confessed witch, she would have told me everything about her activities and the members of her coven. Then let me see what wisecrack human rights activist here on Nairaland or anywhere that would have got her out of the deep mess she would have been in.

NONSENSE!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by igboboy1(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2011
Who is this Oyedepo undecided

Power sweet well well o,

According to my cousins, Condemnation is left for GOD so who is this human being condemning the girl to HELL?  angry

According to my cousins, During Jesus time he did not Kpons anybody for being possessed rather he Ordered the SPirit out of the Person, Oyedepo's own na to give slap  shocked

Followers of Christainity and Islam have some big issues for real, or is it both religions that is the Issue?

The People OR the BOOK I dont know
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

I once saw a 4 year blah blah blah

I saw yet another blah blah blah

Only the innocent deserve to have their rights protected. Self-confessed guilty people do not.

I have seen babies poisoned blah blah blah. I have seen all sorts.

If i had laid hands on that self-confessed witch, she would have told me everything about her activities and the members of her coven.

Guys from this guy's statements, can you see the insanity setting in already. Nigerians your prayers are working. There is already confusion in the midst of these Boko Haram Winners losers.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Goshen360(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

Your posts show you to be more decent than many others here, so here is my answer for you.

First, it is not compulsory that everyone must be in Winners. At the end of the day, choose a church you are most comfortable with and practise your Christianity there, because on that day, no one will ask you which church you belong.

In the university, I made fun of the oil and the mantle, but when I saw its use in the bible and applied it scripturally, it has worked wonders for me and my family.

These are not things taught of men. They are things taught by God in the bible. Some things are done out of belief.

The bible clearly said that judgment must start in the church before it goes outside of it. So rather than join this multitude of tongue waggers, respect your own inner judgement.

If Bishop Oyedepo is guilty in God's eyes, God Himself is the one who will execute the judgement. You have seen what is happening to many American priests. God is not a fool! He knows everyone and will execute judgement on whom he deems fit.

"I will show compassion on whom I will show compassion", God says.

Leave all this people and stay out of their pathway because they are bringing curses on themselves.

Someone very close to me was almost hacked to death physically by a 13 year old house help we had in 1980; a self-confessed witch, who was asked to get a blood sacrifice by her coven.

She walked free because according to the judge, she was too young to be sent to prison. For me, it is personal. Anyone who confesses to be a witch, be it a 3year old or 6 year old, has given himself or herself over to the devil and they are capable of the most horrendous evil acts.

I have seen things I cannot say here; things perpetrated by these witches when I worked in law enforcement. These self-confessed witches do not deserve to live.

@ stagger,
PLS EMAIL ME, I WILL LIKE TO TALK TO YOU AS A BROTHER IN THE LORD. WHEN YOU EMAIL ME, LET ME KNOW IT'S YOU. goshen360@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogajim(m): 3:53am On Dec 20, 2011
WOW, only in Nigeria and in the name of religion. The tape appears to be an old one but doesn't remove from the shock, I don't know how it is over there these days but this one is a little out of the ordinary.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 20, 2011
@Stagger
Yes or NO question. Was Oyedepo right?

You've proven yourself over time to be a story teller. What do you mean by 'what's happening to American priests'?

"Self-confessed witches do not deserve to live"
Funny that Jesus whom you claim to follow never made mention of witches DURING HIS LIFETIME. So in your opinion, a 3yr old or 6yr old caught stealing should be sent to jail.
Keep spewing crap on this site, your posts here run contrary to the words of Jesus you claim to follow,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by thehomer: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

I once saw a 4 year old girl who had been sodomized by a 20 something year old man. The police picked him up and beat the daylights out of him. Now who is the true victim here? (The assailant, supposedly denied his human rights, right?) or the girl and her family?

Both of them were victimized.

stagger:

I saw yet another guy, a member of a three man gang who had committed all sorts of atrocities. He had been shot, and the members of SARS were debating whether he should be sent to hospital or not. I looked at his traumatized victim, a woman who had been violated. She positively identified him, and I saw the fear in her eyes.

Send him to hospital.

stagger:

Our "human rights activists", what would be your decision?

I took the one my conscience would live with; no regrets!

How do you decide who is guilty or who is innocent? Is it whatever the police happens to tell you or would you rather wait for evidence for and against these people and the activities to be presented in a court of law. Be careful of your response because it is quite easy for someone to receive jungle justice for crimes they did not commit.

stagger:

I have seen babies poisoned by these monsters. I have seen all sorts. If i had laid hands on that self-confessed witch, she would have told me everything about her activities and the members of her coven. Then let me see what wisecrack human rights activist here on Nairaland or anywhere that would have got her out of the deep mess she would have been in.

NONSENSE!

Maybe what you don't understand is that there are no witches. If someone is accused of being a witch and is burnt alive or is doused with acid or regularly beaten ferociously and starved, do you think that is appropriate punishment?
There is something wrong with people like you who think witchcraft or sorcery are real crimes to be punished.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by logica(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2011
LMAO. It's just unfortunate that things that the Europeans and Americans have witnessed and moved ahead and renounced, are now happening here.

People like this "stagger" belong here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by bashydemy(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2011
Can't wait for justice to prevail on this man for child abuse
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by mac73(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2011
I have read with a mixture of shock, disbelief and pity some of the comments made since the video was posted online. Some comments have captured my thoughts on this issue. However, being unable to summon the presence of mind to post my comment the way it really is in my mind, i have decided to put it down as a poem. Enjoy.

ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR

Turn not the other cheek
For the infidel that smites you
By fire by blood
He shall die
The weapons of this warfare
Are not carnal
But mighty in pulling down
Strong holds

Give not unto Caesar
What is Caesar’s
The Lord of Host
Has decreed it
Summon Brutus to the synagogue
And anoint him
The next prefect of Rome
Even though his dagger
Drips still with the blood of Caesar

Give not a tenth measure
Of your harvest
To the house of Levites
The Lord of Host
Is no tiller of the earth
Sow a seed with the red beast
From the house of Ferrari
And see your fortune
Multiply before the next moon

Suffer not the children
To come to the
House of the Lord
If an infant cries
In the dead of the night
Be fooled not
It is but a witch
Smite it with your rod
And sting its cheek
With your palm
Then shall it know
To whom it speaks blasphemy

Thou shall have
No other God
Except the man of God
And his spouse
And their spawn
Judge him not
That you may not be judged
Touch him not
And do him no harm
But I bid you
Smite the heathens
Who dare question his flaws

Were he to be alive today
The wood mender Nazarene
Would be the unbeliever
In a faith he authored.

(Inspired by the song “Antichrist Superstar” by Marilyn Manson)
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by eagleu: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2011
thehomer:

Maybe what you don't understand is that there are no witches. If someone is accused of being a witch and is burnt alive or is doused with acid or regularly beaten ferociously and starved, do you think that is appropriate punishment?
There is something wrong with people like you who think witchcraft or sorcery are real crimes to be punished.

Belief in witches in 2011 is the main difference between the civilized world and our ignorant, uncivilized, and backward nation.
The Salem burnfire of the 1600s featured an accused witch in Massachusettes, but here we're today slapping people because we believe they're witches and wizards angry
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by TenKobo1: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2011
Modern Nigerian christians would rather continue to wage wars against unseen and unknown forces, that poses no threat to their journey to the kingdom that christ said he is preparing for them, than fight the moral breakdown, impurities, adultery, over-indulgence (aka consumerism), stealing/looting, pride and the culture of wickedness that is seriously enlarging the boundries of hell. Because to follow christ would require self sacrifice, like that exhibited by the European missionaries that left friends and families to die and be buried in the deepest reaches of far-flung villages, giving their all for the gospel and taking nothing in earthly returns. their clinics were free for the community, at the spot where the ruins of their free school programme lie, stands the multi-million dollar school of the of this current crop, schools that remains unaffordable to more than 95 percent of their toiling church members. You wonder if Marx was mere making an understatement when he labelled religion the opium of the people.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by preselect(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2011
Somebody should tell me this is a joke

Nigerian pastor using his private part to cast out demons

grin grin grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by preselect(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2011
mac73:

I have read with a mixture of shock, disbelief and pity some of the comments made since the video was posted online. Some comments have captured my thoughts on this issue. However, being unable to summon the presence of mind to post my comment the way it really is in my mind, i have decided to put it down as a poem. Enjoy.

ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR

Turn not the other cheek
For the infidel that smites you
By fire by blood
He shall die
The weapons of this warfare
Are not carnal
But mighty in pulling down
Strong holds

Give not unto Caesar
What is Caesar’s
The Lord of Host
Has decreed it
Summon Brutus to the synagogue
And anoint him
The next prefect of Rome
Even though his dagger
Drips still with the blood of Caesar

Give not a tenth measure
Of your harvest
To the house of Levites
The Lord of Host
Is no tiller of the earth
Sow a seed with the red beast
From the house of Ferrari
And see your fortune
Multiply before the next moon

Suffer not the children
To come to the
House of the Lord
If an infant cries
In the dead of the night
Be fooled not
It is but a witch
Smite it with your rod
And sting its cheek
With your palm
Then shall it know
To whom it speaks blasphemy

Thou shall have
No other God
Except the man of God
And his spouse
And their spawn
Judge him not
That you may not be judged
Touch him not
And do him no harm
But I bid you
Smite the heathens
Who dare question his flaws

Were he to be alive today
The wood mender Nazarene
Would be the unbeliever
In a faith he authored.

(Inspired by the song “Antichrist Superstar” by Marilyn Manson)

BEAUTIFUL POEM, summarises the thread,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by maclatunji: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2011
If you agree that the 'Bishop' here is a disgrace, what do you have to say about his followers who cannot question is assault on the lady. The whole lot of them are conceited hypocrites who use the name of Jesus (AS) to commit different atrocities on a daily basis and portray themselves as the 'perfect people' that are here to make the world a better place.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dekung(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2011
Guys, i honestly think it will be very wise to ignore stagger and leave him to continue to spew out the crappy nonsense his depraved mind can conjure. It is evident that the milk of human kindness does exist in him, there he is not fit to be addressed as a human being fit for a civilised society. He is a monster just like David Oyedepo, his mentor. Now if the christian community is afraid to act the muslims should rise up. Or are they in silent or fearful support too?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by logica(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2011
maclatunji:

If you agree that the 'Bishop' here is a disgrace, what do you have to say about his followers who cannot question is assault on the lady. The whole lot of them are conceited hypocrites who use the name of Jesus (AS) to commit different atrocities on a daily basis and portray themselves as the 'perfect people' that are here to make the world a better place.
Hey yo Speedy, what do you have to say about this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/8952641/Saudi-Arabia-execution-of-sorcery-woman-condemned.html
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2011
"Were he to be alive today
The wood mender Nazarene
Would be the unbeliever
In a faith he authored"

Apt.

Sad but true.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by logica(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2011
dare2think:

"Were he to be alive today
The wood mender Nazarene
Would be the unbeliever
In a faith he authored"

Apt.

Sad but true.
. . .because he won't know it's a game; requiring you milk it for what it's worth. Especially that rich man that came to him asking for how to get to Heaven only to be let down. Damn! Missed opportunity to fleece the re.tard. I'm sure 10% of that f00l's fortune was still a fortune in itself.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tavon(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
@ Stagger

You are barbaric in your way of thinking. Who gives a toss if you can afford more money than any of us. Your "do you know who i am attitude" is what is killing Africa today. In the UK, politicians get on the train side by side with civilians but because you think you have money you think you are better than us. ignorance is really bliss. You are on a faceless internet and you are bragging about what you have? how stupid can u really be?

And what is with all this garbage about witches. Get with the times mate. There is no such thing. It is called mental disorder. You are just a violent fanatic waiting to expell your anger in the name of God.

It is people like you and this your silly pastor that have turned christainity to a joke.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Cmeo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
Maybe God forgive , I haven't seen the voice but I read the transcribe by a poster but I believe the slaps were given to silence the girl and accept what she wasn't or that the girl acted out of a planned scenario. If not these above, I wonder why the poor girl deserved slap; after all, deliverance is not by force.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by iotama22: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Everybody: I'm not saying what Bishop Oyedepo did was right or wrong. In fact, I think †ђξ issue is †ђξ least of our problems as there are many issues facing †ђξ country today. However, since it appears ds matter is causing too mch noise,I'll briefly share my unbiased view with you again,

It is clearly indicated in both hagiographic & sermonic literature that health is the most sought miracle: people become saints not as mch for their souls to be blessed but due to physical health issues, Ds is a little digression though.

A quite significant role among the remedial procedures of a saint is Exorcising the Demoniac--in that it remains d most outstanding proof of the saint’s God given powers. In fact, exorcism was the conditio sine qua non of sanctity (i.e., no sanctity wtout exorcism) in medieval times. Also, I like to indicate clearly in my argument that those early age demoniacs were seen as dependable 'attestants' (witnesses) of d presence/existence of sanctity (demon, who was compelled by d saint to affirm demonic powers via d possessed's voice, was an influential authority to a medieval man). D same still happens today, & dt was what happened when d possessed girl "allegedly abused" by Bishop Oyedepo spoke!

I shld let you knw dt, in performing exorcism, a saint is also involved in a general battle against Satanic Powers, manifesting thru d possessed. D body of d possessed forms a sort of a battleground btw d forces of heaven and hell. Consequently, every single act of exorcism performed by a saint/exorcist becomes a part of d eternal struggle/battle btw Satan and GoD!

When warring against these demons, saints/exorcists often use several mtds, wt d following 3 being d most common techniques of miraculous/supernatural healing: prayer, cross &, less commonly, laying hands on the possessed. Some exorcists even use holy water, alcoholic wine or unleaven bread. Now 2 my main point, some more radical & drastic means are used, whch include BEATING the possessed/demoniac, whereas d beatings are of course addressed 2 d demon (evil spirit) NOT d demoniac as you people think. In conclusion, d slap was perhaps addressed to d demon inside d allegedly abused girl NOT d girl herself. Simple!

"An exorcism is tantamount to a miracle - an extraordinary intervention of God" says Gabriele Nanni, an exorcist and an expert on the history of the exorcism. Father Nanni et al hv done great works on exorcism yet †ђξy unanimously came up wt d above quote, I don't knw how mch of d Bible you knw, but I'm sure, wt my little knowledge of d Bible, science or human knowledge cannot explain d miracles of GoD, which He often performs thru His Men such as d Bishop in question.

"So he (Jesus Christ) gave them permission. And the unclean spirits came out, and entered the pigs, and the herd, numbering about two thousand, rushed down the steep bank into the sea and were drowned in the sea" states Mark 5:13, If people like you had existed during Jesus' days, I'm sure you would hv done one or all of d following:

(1) Institute a lawsuit against Jesus Christ for environmental (water) pollution for sending d pigs & herds to die in d sea

(2) Sue Jesus Christ for violation of "animal right"

(3) Look for a way of seeking some sort of nonsensical lawsuit against Jesus Christ.

I'm sure, somehow or some way, Jesus Christ would not hv escaped your condemnation if He was physically here on ds planet today.
A friend of mine writes, "I don't really think this issue is as critical as other national issues,some bigots are at it again .isn't it ironic that we (Nigerians) considering our passion 4 spiritual issues are blowing this out of proportion,Isn't it absurd that Yerimas issue has been swept under water and all of a sudden its Oyedepo's,what abt girls that get bethrothed to their husbands at teenage age wtout consent, a practice common in d north, what abt increase in VVF disease a function of the same topic of arguement. Yet we sit and discuss a man of God that slaps a possessed girl. Here is my point,even if we choose child abuse as a topic,there r more critical cases to address b4 this. Personally I'm not against the slap as deliverance could come in different forms as led by the spirit,no defined pattern in the scriptures,hence the use of signs and wonders in the Bible. That's my opinion as a christian. Come to think of it,when did slapping become a big issue in Africa,Nigeria 4 that matter,something we grew up to know especially coming from someone older than you.Much ado about nothing abeg.If your opinion differs you can campaign and even file a litigation against him,if the slap is truly divine it will be a waste of tym and resources.
FINALLY, I WANT TO ASK HOW MANY OF US ARE RAISING EYEBROWS ABOUT THE MUSLIMS THAT MARRY UNDERAGE IN THE NORTH? ISN’T THAT PRACTICE CHILD ABUSE
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by alienvirus: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
i wish to punch oyedepo on his face kiss kiss kiss
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
alienvirus:

i wish to punch oyedepo on his face kiss kiss kiss

Real men don't wish for things to happen.

They make things happen. So go to Ota, fake a conversion and then rush to the altar and punch the Bishop. I doubt you will live to tell the story anyway, so I won't waste my time.

Those who think I am depraved should understand one thing: people like me are the kind of people that take the decisions most people would like to avoid or shove under the carpet.

The physical is controlled by the spiritual. The true Christians know. Even the occultists who exercise demonic power know.

But those who are spiritually empty who think the world is just a place where everything you see is as it seems, are the ones making the most noise here; they don't know jack about what controls this world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.