Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (73588 Views)

Poll: in your opinion, was the slap justified?

Yes: 13% (48 votes)
No: 86% (296 votes)
This poll has ended

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tpia5: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
Some would rather see the girl as a p.rostitute in italy no doubt.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
tpia@:

In case you haven't realised, you're 5 posts away from your 10000th post on Nl.
You are now at a mature age. Congratulations.

NOw start thinking like an adult
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
@tpia

Ha ha ha ha.

You and this prostitution won't kill me with laughter.

Shall we  move to the crime section to discuss it?

Seems this subject is really bugging you.

Lol.

You still cannot change the fact that oyedepo is a coward for hitting the girl.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by omnitrix: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
This is complete BS.where does it record in the bible that our lord JESUS CHRIST whom they profess to follow, touched anybody in the name of excorcising spirits or even in a feat of anger.the church is the last hope of the common man/demon etc.she came for help or whatever motive.as a man thats highly reverred,he shouldnt have touched her.its just unfortunate that the girl in question lacks any legal understanding to deduce that her rights have been infringed upon.please anyone related to her should advice her to file charges.only our maker has the exclusive preserve to JUDGE these men of God "So called".he should rehabilitate the child instead of thinking of the next jet to buy, complete BS .I REST MY CASE
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
tpia@:

whats your point? i have seen that video like ten times,I and i can tell you that Bishop Overreacted,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by eagleu: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
tpia@:

You have been making many references to p.rostitutes in Italy as a way of derailing this thread. Even if you want to change the topic to the world's oldest profession, do they need Oyedepo's dirty slap?
Remember the "unclean woman" who kissed Jesus foot? Jesus did not slap her either.

While you desparately try to change the subject, please tell the World what Oyedepopo was thinking when he abused this "illitrate, sinful, poor, hungery, dirty, and repentant" follower
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by VoodooDoll(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
How many young ladies have gone to a pastor for redemption, only or him to do the "do you know who I am?" and then damn them to hell.

If you are young and confused, such an experience with a hell declaration from your pastor is enough to send young people into vice. After all if your pastor has said you're going to hell, you might as well become an Ashawo or a drug smuggler.

Fake pastors are leading our youth into evil crimes.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Goshen360(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
@ niassawa,
I hv been following your comments. I really like your graphics representation and i dont mind learning. pls kindly email me: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by djmummy: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
Na wa, sums it all up
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
goshen360:

@ niassawa,
I hv been following your comments. I really like your graphics representation and i dont mind learning. pls kindly email me: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

I do customized T-shirts and monogramming as one of my businesses and I can tell you that her designs are horrendous! If my graphics people do that sort of copy and paste job, I will just sack them without hesitation. Can't spend money buying the machines in millions to produce such crap for customers.

If you want to learn, join my academy. We are starting courses in February!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
Our group in th UK has also written a letter to the Home Secretary and minister for women and equality with a complaint about the reluctance of the Nigerian authorities to investigate this case and have cited this case as a classic example of the abuse women face from both political and some religious leaders. Reference was made on the Rev. King case and we also enclosed a DVD of the abuse.

Hopefully Oyedepo would be barred from entering the UK in future. Demonic  pastor!

IF THE GIRL IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO SEEK JUSTICE, I PERSONALLY OFFER HER N100,000 TO MEET HER LEGAL BILLS.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tavon(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
hahaha what is with nigerians and "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" smh
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Atheists: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6h2EX-TIM

In this video David Oyedepo brags about how the young girl he slapped came to him a few months later to ask for forgiveness so that she could be spared death and eternal damnation in hell. Disgusting !
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^^^^

Throws everything into a whole new dimension.

This Man is a charlatan.

He is boasting of his abuse and manipulating it to suit his agenda.

'that slapping can kill you forever', But the girl did not die though? undecided

Please watch the video above and see how he instills fear into the moro.ns in his business.

Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by VoodooDoll(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
Oyedepo is a big f.o.o.l and all his defenders are even bigger f.o.o.l.s!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by andyanders: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
I wonder how daft some people can be.
So by the MOG to be in spirit, he has to slap the devil by slapping the young girl physically. He slapped the girl and was asking the girl if she knew who he is. If the pastor is in spirit, he was supposed to have rebuked the demon living inside the girl without even coming close to the lady. If he the pastor has the spirit of God in him, he was supposed to have acted in the spirit than in the physical. Jesus came for the sick. The sick includes those who are physically challenged, those who has been possessed by the demon. I wonder which spirit he is working with. God cannot be violent on us because we all have sinned. Can the pastor dust his chest and say he has never committed any sin? Jesus asked the people who wanted to stone a woman accused of prostitution “ that if any of you be of no sin, be the first to throw stone on the woman, everyone of them dropped their stone and walked away, knowing that they have once committed sin.

Slapping the young girl is not Christianity or an act of deliverance. He is supposed to be arrested and prosecuted. How can he condemn the lady that he cannot be saved and that she will go to hell? Jesus came for the sinners and not the righteous. It was the evil spirit living inside the lady speaking and not the lady.
T. B Joshua NEVER slap those who came for deliverance. That is a true man of God. I do not worship in his church, but none of these pastors can do what he is doing. Saving people and helping them. Giving out scholarships to the less privileged and also helping the widows. Resolving broken homes and reconciling them.
Oyedipo cruses around with his fleet of jets and not caring for those who needed his help and deliverance.I saw a man who has the spirit of arrogance and pride. With this Oyedipo’s action, he can even kill because I see him having the spirit of ANGER and should go for deliverance. In as much the young lady accused of having demonic spirit needs deliverance, he the Pastor having the spirit of anger, needs double deliverance.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by isalegan2: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Atheists:

In this video David Oyedepo brags about how the young girl he slapped came to him a few months later to ask for forgiveness so that she could be spared death and eternal damnation in hell. Disgusting !

[flash=520,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6h2EX-TIM[/flash]

shocked Mehn, that's a mega church o.  The business of saving souls.  Naija my Naija.  undecided

stagger:

I do customized T-shirts and monogramming as one of my businesses and I can tell you that her designs are horrendous! If my graphics people do that sort of copy and paste job, I will just sack them without hesitation. Can't spend money buying the machines in millions to produce such crap for customers.

grin Stagger has a sense of humour.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^"The witch came back in February to come and apologize, to beg me(god) to please forgive her"

Lying bastard. After that slap will those your overzealous ushers even allow the lady near your gate talk more of seeing your holiness.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by andyanders: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
@fm7070

You said the right thing
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
Atheists:

I've just watched that video clip. What a scumbag! The congregation look like sheep without a shepherd, hanging onto his every word. To them, Oyedope has been elevated to the position of a mini-god.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Goshen360(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
stagger:

As you can read, i wasnt talking to you and you r not niassawa. The fact that i wanted to learn such graphics doesnt mean i want to design same thing niassawa had designed even though we share same view about your MOG. It is obvious that your brain meant for you to think properly and better your future had been dedicated, inflicted n indoctrinated by your papa oyedepo. Keep your oyedepo dedicated, oil n mantle brain to yourself.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
Blasphemy! Oyedepo equates himself to God. The lying bastard now forgives SINS.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by DrKnow1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
GUYS PLEASE LISTEN TO OYEDEPO the Scammer!!

On the clip please play back 0:33-34mins

You will hear "The WItch came Back! that's After Slapping Him O"

that Man is nothing But a lier!! Is the Witch who come to beg HIM OR SHE??
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
NOW THE WITCH HAS BECOME A HE THAT BEG

the person that Came in January to beg is a HE not a She?>
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2011
goshen360:

As you can read, i wasnt talking to you and you r not niassawa. The fact that i wanted to learn such graphics doesnt mean i want to design same thing niassawa had designed even though we share same view about your MOG. It is obvious that your brain meant for you to think properly and better your future had been dedicated, inflicted n indoctrinated by your papa oyedepo. Keep your oyedepo dedicated, oil n mantle brain to yourself.

Olodo!

Wetin you dey do for US sef? Probably washing corpses to make ends meet. Swallow your pride and come back home so that a Winner somewhere can clean you up!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Atheists: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
I am glad they are being exposed !
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
1stCitizen:

Our group in th UK has also written a letter to the Home Secretary and minister for women and equality with a complaint about the reluctance of the Nigerian authorities to investigate this case and have cited this case as a classic example of the abuse women face from both political and some religious leaders. Reference was made on the Rev. King case and we also enclosed a DVD of the abuse.

Hopefully Oyedepo would be barred from entering the UK in future. Demonic  pastor!

IF THE GIRL IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO SEEK JUSTICE, I PERSONALLY OFFER HER N100,000 TO MEET HER LEGAL BILLS.

You are not even ashamed to say that you will give her N100,000! Poor man! N100,000 for legal fees, in Nigeria where cases stretch for up to 10 years.

YOU ARE A REAL CLOWN! Is that money for appearance fees or is it what you will give the court registrar, or is it for filing fees or what?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Tiomemena: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
A whole lot of surprises awaits us on the day of judgement. Though most contributors are being practical and objective, we should not be quick to judge the Bishop or condemn him, rather let's live judgement to God. Though i should say this both our political and spiritual leaders have failed us.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Atheists: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
Why shouldn't we judge ? Why should we suspend our mental faculties ? I will judge him here harshly, and hopefully if there is a God in heaven he will be judged harshly there too !
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by eagleu: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
Dr Know:

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com//v/KM6h2EX-TIM[/flash]

Cry my beloved country.
The man is charlatan, a dangerous hybrid between a show man and a magician. Only in Nigeria will people like this have upper hand, it's like the devil himself has an upper hand in Nigeria embarassed
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
stagger:

Olodo!

Wetin you dey do for US sef? Probably washing corpses to make ends meet. Swallow your pride and come back home so that a Winner somewhere can clean you up!

Haba Oga stagger,

Atleast if hin dey wash corpse to make ends meet, na hin sweat and pride be that.

Or would you rather have him steal and rob in the name of God?

Jesus no go happy now, abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.