Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,091 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1696442 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2017
I argued with Oohmpa before. I told him the team goes where Curry goes. I remember the argument very well. We played Cavs in Dec and Curry had only 15 and we lost by 1 despite KD and Klay playing well. Today again, KD is big and even Draymond outplays Curry and we still lose by 21. Because the team goes how Curry goes.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Amber Rose just cool man mind today jare
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2017
^wetin be this ? SmooshCHN
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2017
the comeback don start. tongue

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Y'all Cavs fans should thank the Refs too na. Don't be ungrateful..

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
I don't have much to say yet but i just want to thank LeBron for letting the unanimous mvp's wife and the DPOY's mom of accusing the ref of being rigged in consecutive finals.

Draymond can hit someone in the head and not get called for a flagrant but Kevin Love can't touch a person's head without getting called for a flagrant. Well i wont say much

Game 1- G
Game 2- S
Game 3- W
Game 4- C
Game 5- A
Game 6- V
Game 7- S

I trust the boys #CavsNation

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2017
lolawilliams:
I don't have much to say yet but i just want to thank LeBron for letting the unanimous mvp's wife and the DPOY's of accusing the ref of being rigged in consecutive finals.

Draymond can hit someone in the head and not get called for a flagrant but Kevin Love can't touch a person's head without getting called for a flagrant. Well i wont say much

Game 1- G
Game 2- S
Game 3- W
Game 4- C
Game 5- A
Game 6- V
Game 7- S

Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2017
lolawilliams:
I don't have much to say yet but i just want to thank LeBron for letting the unanimous mvp's wife and the DPOY's of accusing the ref of being rigged in consecutive finals.

Game 1- G
Game 2- S
Game 3- W
Game 4- C
Game 5- A
Game 6- V
Game 7- S

Your ref cant rig the next three games. Trust Lebron to go after Durant. I knew he would try and do something to irritate warriors. My prayers is that KD does not get injured as thats the only way CAVS can survive.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Skywalker5:

Your ref cant rig the next three games. Trust Lebron to go after Durant. I knew he would try and do something to irritate warriors. My prayers is that KD does not get injured as thats the only way CAVS can survive.

Refs scored 22 3's for the cavs and gave the GOAT a triple double.

1. Warriors shot more free throws

2. Didnt call greens flagrant on shumpert

3. zazas swipe to the groin. (BTW He lowkey tried to do to Lebron what he did to Kawhi)

4. Shadily wiped off greens first half technical to keep him in the game.

5. Called loves non flagrant a flagrant

Bad officiating both ways. You Dubs bandwagoners need to stop being salty.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:
I argued with Oohmpa before. I told him the team goes where Curry goes. I remember the argument very well. We played Cavs in Dec and Curry had only 15 and we lost by 1 despite KD and Klay playing well. Today again, KD is big and even Draymond outplays Curry and we still lose by 21. Because the team goes how Curry goes.

Another bandwagoner...

Seriously, didnt know the Dubs nation was strong in Nigeria FFS! Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Another bandwagoner...

lmao wtf
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Another bandwagoner...

You are new here. You are welcome.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2017
GS 27 fouls, Cavs 24 fouls.
GS 36 free throws, Cavs 31 free throws.
Draymond gets 2 technicals, not ejected
GS 11 3s, Cavs 24 3s.

But Game was rigged, take the L's and move on grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Refs scored 22 3's for the cavs and gave the GOAT a triple double.

1. Warriors shot more free throws

2. Didnt call greens flagrant on shumpert

3. zazas swipe to the groin. (BTW He lowkey tried to do to Lebron what he did to Kawhi)

4. Shadily wiped off greens first half technical to keep him in the game.

5. Called loves non flagrant a flagrant

Bad officiating both ways. You Dubs bandwagoners need to stop being salty.

1. More FTs at what point? After Cavs have 20FTs in the first Q alone? After Klay, Draymond and KD have 2 fouls in the first Q alone?

2. So Kyrie's back court?

3. Lebron swipes the ball out of bounds for a Cavs possession?

4. How many looseball fouls to Cavs following a missed 2 or 3 thereby giving them back the possession of the ball?

5. Shadily wipes off Greens tech? Hahaha. They did it to cover their asses for one of the worst refereeing displays you would ever see. The first tech should never have been one. The second one was even worse. LOL. Green can be a jerk but nothing in his reaction should have led to techs. Meanwhile, in game 4 Bron holds Iggy after Iggy blocks him. Then Bron slams the ball into the court but refs unlook. The only reason nobody cares about it is because we win.

6. That Love's flagrant is medicine after death to make the game appear evenly reffed. We did not need it. It should have been a common foul.

The only thing I give you guys credit for is the incredible shooting and I said it here, that regardless of coaching missteps, refball or absent Curry, Cavs shooting yesterday would have won them the game.

Now it is to hope such numinous shooting does not happen again game 5 even though I am pretty sure we react well after Ls.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2017
This series ends on the 13th.

If it goes longer than that,definitely rigged.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Skywalker5:

KD will get his. That is not why we lost. Curry has to play well and we need to play better D. We let them have so many uncontested 3s and that is because we hoped they would miss it. It happens.

Coming out of Cleveland without an injury to any of our starters is the only success I can take. I would not overreact over a game in which one team has to shoot 24 3s with the help of the refs to win a game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

1. More FTs at what point? After Cavs have 20FTs in the first Q alone? After Klay, Draymond and KD have 2 fouls in the first Q alone?
Warriors shot more Total free throws in the game. 5 more to be precise. 36-31

Besides, how many FT did curry alone score in game 2?

2. So Kyrie's back court?
Crying over a back court? Well cavs turned over the ball right after that.

3. Lebron swipes the ball out of bounds for a Cavs possession?
Happens sometimes, Doesnt change a game. Game 1 and 2 KD was carrying and scored after going out of bounds. Who cried?

TT's block in game 2 was called a goal tend. swayed momentum completely.

4. How many looseball fouls to Cavs following a missed 2 or 3 thereby giving them back the possession of the ball?
How many fouls did iguodala get away with in game 2?

5. Shadily wipes off Greens tech? Hahaha. They did it to cover their asses for one of the worst refereeing displays you would ever see. The first tech should never have been one. The second one was even worse. LOL. Green can be a jerk but nothing in his reaction should have led to techs. Meanwhile, in game 4 Bron holds Iggy after Iggy blocks him. Then Bron slams the ball into the court but refs unlook. The only reason nobody cares about it is because we win.
They swiped it because you lot are cry babies and they wanted to make sure you had all your stars in the game. Draymond is a loose cannon, deserved to be ejected. He contests every call, good or bad.

6. That Love's flagrant is medicine after death to make the game appear evenly reffed. We did not need it. It should have been a common foul.
SMH! Nope! Poor officiating!

The only thing I give you guys credit for is the incredible shooting and I said it here, that regardless of coaching missteps, refball or absent Curry, Cavs shooting yesterday would have won them the game.

Good, the cavs shot like that during the season. Then non lebrons showed up and did their job today. Get ready to see more of the same in oakland.

Now it is to hope such numinous shooting does not happen again game 5 even though I am pretty sure we react well after Ls.
3-1. De ja vu? The cavs are better as a series goes along. The GOAT has figured you lot out, KD snaked his way to GSW to blow a 3-0 lead. Hold this L. CAVSIN7

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
The first tech was on Steve Kerr. Y'all Bronsexuals need to cool down. Na just 1 game una don dey halla
Re: The NBA Begins by JamiuOkola(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Uh-oh! Uh-oh! O ti shele! It has started! The comeback is on!

I know the chances are slim but if LeBron and the Cavs manage to turn this around, na special cocktail of Sniper and kerosene some people go take drown their sorrows. Dem know dem selves.
Re: The NBA Begins by JamiuOkola(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2017
A40:

I don't remember again oh. Amber Rose ti da mi lori ru
Sho ri aye lode? You see ya life for road? Na common ajeku Pablo ati Wiz dey scatter ya koronfo head. Tufiakwa!

lolawilliams, is this the man u want to spend the rest of your life with? Think my dear, think!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2017
A40:
The first tech was on Steve Kerr. Y'all Bronsexuals need to cool down. Na just 1 game una don dey halla

it was announced the technical was on draymond. Everyone thought it was draymonds. It was recorded it was draymonds. Even kerr said he thought and heard it was on draymond.

Stop it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Warriors shot more Total free throws in the game. 5 more to be precise. 36-31

LOL. Did you start watching basketball yesterday? You jump out to a 16pt lead following 2 fouls each to the Warriors strongest defensive options and you are showing me a post game FT disparity to argue about fair refereeing.

Besides, how many FT did curry alone score in game 2?

15 all in the first half because they kept fouling him and hoping refs would not call it. If you were on this thread you'd have seen some of us expressing our surprise that he was getting calls. Meanwhile, Javale blocks Love on his dunk and refs give Love 2 FTs for his effort. Miss me with the BS.

Crying over a back court? Well cavs turned over the ball right after that.

If only they could miss all the FTs they got from the phantom loose ball fouls. If only.

Happens sometimes, Doesnt change a game. Game 1 and 2 KD was carrying and scored after going out of bounds. Who cried?

TT's block in game 2 was called a goal tend. swayed momentum completely.

TTs block swayed momentum completely but Lebron's out of bounds miscall did not? Are you related to Kelly-Anne Conway?

How many fouls did iguodala get away with in game 2?

Same number that Love, Korver, JR and Shumpert got away with in game 3.

They swiped it because you lot are cry babies and they wanted to make sure you had all your stars in the game. Draymond is a loose cannon, deserved to be ejected. He contests every call, good or bad.

They swiped it because the ojoro was too glaring.

Speaking about cry babies at least we would not hear "he does not have help" "there is no parity in the NBA" when you lose game 5. Your players are only good enough for LeBroom when you don't lose.

SMH! Nope! Poor officiating!

Yea. Such that each time GSW went on a run and Cavs missed a shot, refs gave us a loose ball foul and returned possession to y'all even when replays will show both players contested for the ball equally.

Good, the cavs shot like that during the season. Then non lebrons showed up and did their job today. Get ready to see more of the same in oakland.

LOL. You are obviously new here. Cavs won 109-108 in Ohio in Dec and they threw a party here. Lost by 35pts in January and began to say "He plays too many mins" "We need another playmaker". I can't wait for what you would say when JR and Korver miss shots again in Oakland. They would become scrubs.

3-1. De ja vu? The cavs are better as a series goes along. The GOAT has figured you lot out, KD snaked his way to GSW to blow a 3-0 lead. Hold this L. CAVSIN7

Sure. It used to be Cavs in 5, then 6. LOL. The only reason it is in 7 now is because that is the only option you have. grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

LOL. Did you start watching basketball yesterday? You jump out to a 16pt lead following 2 fouls each to the Warriors strongest defensive options and you are showing me a post game FT disparity to argue about fair refereeing.

15 all in the first half because they kept fouling him and hoping refs would not call it. If you were on this thread you'd have seen some of us expressing our surprise that he was getting calls. Meanwhile, Javale blocks Love on his dunk and refs give Love 2 FTs for his effort. Miss me with the BS.

If only they could miss all the FTs they got from the phantom loose ball fouls. If only.

TTs block swayed momentum completely but Lebron's out of bounds miscall did not? Are you related to Kelly-Anne Conway?

Speaking about cry babies at least we would not hear "he does not have help" "there is no parity in the NBA" when you lose game 5. Your players are only good enough for LeBroom when you don't lose.

Yea. Such that each time GSW went on a run and Cavs missed a shot, refs gave us a loose ball foul and returned possession to y'all even when replays will show both players contested for the ball equally.

LOL. You are obviously new here. Cavs won 109-108 in Ohio in Dec and they threw a party here. Lost by 35pts in January and began to say "He plays too many mins" "We need another playmaker". I can't wait for what you would say when JR and Korver miss shots again in Oakland. They would become scrubs.

Sure. It used to be Cavs in 5, then 6. LOL. The only reason it is in 7 now is because that is the only option you have. grin
You wasted your energy on someone who just came here like 1hr ago to call you a bandwagon. 2yrs plus I've known you here and you waste time fúck up like this..

Ojamilaraje

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

it was announced the technical was on draymond. Everyone thought it was draymonds. It was recorded it was draymonds. Even kerr said he thought and heard it was on draymond.

Stop it.
Where was the foul recorded on Green?
There are transcripts of the game clearly showing the tech was called on Kerr. I don't get why you would think the refs would go out of their way to look like eediots because of Green of all people
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You wasted your energy on someone who just came here like 1hr ago to call you a bandwagon. 2yrs plus I've known you here and you waste time fúck up like this..

Ojamilaraje

Boring saturday morning. I just dey catch my fun. wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

A warriors bandwagoner asking me if i started watching basketball yesterday? lol

Were any of those fouls conjured up? Were any of those calls wrong? Did they not make contact? Even KD and Curry agreed the cavs aggressiveness won them those fouls, stop whining!

Exactly, if you're fouled you get the call. Were the warriors not fouling the cavs? In the words of the GOAT "Stop talking crazy".

Phantom fouls? Are you drunk? Again, give one instance of such incidents where the refs were wrong. Jeeez!

I missed that but whatever the case, does it not go both ways? why is it only rigging when its against you?

Thats not really answer. You being too general because you dont have one.

SMH! Ojoro when they were sharing brain in your village yeah? Well Draymond said he knew it was kerrs, everyone else and the book said it was his, doesnt matter, you lot got blown out. FOH!

Just more testament to his greatness, winning against the greatest season team in NBA+The serpent.

Were any of those calls wrong? Did you lot not commit the foul? Whats wrong with you? Did you even watch the game?

He was right. This team is still not up to par, if not for the GOAT and uncle drew i dont know what would happen. Wait till we get paul george next yeat, we'll show you what the GOAT can do with help. You and your plastic as team full of b-tches. Deron once touted to be better than cp3 has been playing like a joke.

Thank you Mr point out the obvious, if they miss then they ARE scrubs. Showing up in one game isnt enough, you must show up every game.

Yes, and we know we've done it before against your plastic as--s! Dont sleep on the king small fry.

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead. Never forget.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
bykebyke:
This series ends on the 13th.

If it goes longer than that,definitely rigged.

More like the "normal choke" if it goes beyond the 13th. Like someone said up there, officiating was very very poor, i hope the NBA suspends the officials from that game. That being said, KD, Klay and to some extent Green were the only Warriors that showed up last night.

Not sweeping the Cavs especially in a close out game at the Q was inexcusable. I have always maintained Kerr is too rigid with how he manages Curry and roster. Curry was bullied off the screen, and just like last year he did not make any adjustment to accommodate Curry.

Ever wondered why Klay thrives whenever teams try to be rough and tough on the Warriors? because he takes it to them, he does not give in, you foul him without a call, he goes back to you with a dagger 3 or blood sucking defense. Curry on the other hand is a different player who sometimes needs the help of his coach and team mates to draw plays.

He has to force the issue with the aggressiveness of the Cavs.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Roland17:

I just need the Warriors to sweep the Cavs, that is the only way they can compensate for last year's choke job in my books.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
What is the difference between S. Kerr and T. Lue?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Monday is not too far. All this hoopla for avoiding a sweep just shows how the mighty have fallen.
Re: The NBA Begins by Phorlorunso: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
That has to be the worst referring you would ever see in a sport game. Trust me I believe cavs played amazingly well yesterday, their shooting was out of this world. They left it all on the court yesterday and they would still have won that game if the refs were fair. But anybody that claims not see the biasedness in yesterday's game needs to see an ophthalmologist asap

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Phorlorunso:
That has to be the worst referring you would ever see in a sport game. Trust me I believe cavs played amazingly well yesterday, their shooting was out of this world. They left it all on the court yesterday and they would still have won that game if the refs were fair. But anybody that claims not see the biasedness in yesterday's game needs to see an ophthalmologist asap

Even fouls at the end of the game.

Warriors shot 36 and cavs shot 31 FT's. Warriors shot with a better percentage.

one wrong call for the cavs and i'll give you same for the warriors. Lets go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2272) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.