Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1677239 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
A40:
Monday is not too far. All this hoopla for avoiding a sweep just shows how the mighty have fallen.

They were never mighty. They've been underdogs for 3 years running now.

And if you think the king and uncle drew are happy with just avoiding a sweep you're in for a shock.

See you in oakland.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

A warriors bandwagoner asking me if i started watching basketball yesterday? lol

My bad. You are an Ohio native and supported the Cavs since birth.

Were any of those fouls conjured up? Were any of those calls wrong? Did they not make contact? Even KD and Curry agreed the cavs aggressiveness won them those fouls, stop whining!

Looseball on Tristan. Looseball on Love. Looseball on Jefferson. Reaching on Bron. Clean looks to the rim they would give +1s. Cavs aggressiveness that made them get 22 1st Q FT attempts?

Exactly, if you're fouled you get the call. Were the warriors not fouling the cavs? In the words of the GOAT "Stop talking crazy".

I am not contesting all the calls were wrong. But some were done to swing momentum. Jesus Cavs had 22 fvcking FTs more than half of which were phantom.

Phantom fouls? Are you drunk? Again, give one instance of such incidents where the refs were wrong. Jeeez!

Javale's clean block. 2 loose ball fouls on Klay and Draymond in contesting rebounds with Tristan and Love. I could go on and on.

I missed that but whatever the case, does it not go both ways? why is it only rigging when its against you?

You don't know me. Read me up. I try to be fair in my comments. When Kyrie got fouled by Klay in the last game and it was not called I came here to post it. The BS I cannot take is one team having 22FTs on a couple tricky tacky fouls for christs sake. Take away the first Q and you have a fair representation of the way the game should have gone. I mean this is the breakdown of the game:

Q 1 2 3 4
GSW 33 35 28 20
CAVS 49 37 29 22

It is always easy to feel free to attempt some difficult shots like Kyrie and Bron did all game when you have a 16pt cushion already from the first Q.

SMH! Ojoro when they were sharing brain in your village yeah? Well Draymond said he knew it was kerrs, everyone else and the book said it was his, doesnt matter, you lot got blown out. FOH!

I am agnostic to your quibbling. Explain how that was to be a 2nd tech on Draymond. Getting blown out is something you are accustomed to. In the last 6 meetings you have gotten your arses handed 4 times. But then again, it is possible you are a Cavs playoff game 4 bandwagoner so you are right in saying this is the first blow out of the matchup.

Just more testament to his greatness, winning against the greatest season team in NBA+The serpent.

A Lebtard. I should have known.

He was right. This team is still not up to par, if not for the GOAT and uncle drew i dont know what would happen. Wait till we get paul george next yeat, we'll show you what the GOAT can do with help. You and your plastic as team full of b-tches. Deron once touted to be better than cp3 has been playing like a joke.

Are you capable of making an original post or would continue plagiarizing posts from other Lavaliars on reddit?

Thank you Mr point out the obvious, if they miss then they ARE scrubs. Showing up in one game isnt enough, you must show up every game

How enlightening. If my grandma had a willy she would have been my granddad. I see you have already setup your excuse for game 5: " The scrubs did not show up". We are waiting even though we know there is only 1 Cavs fan on here. The pseudo-one I am replying to thinks Lebron is the author of the King James bible.

Yes, and we know we've done it before against your plastic as--s! Dont sleep on the king small fry.

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead. Never forget.

When all else fails, invoke the slogan "warriors blew a 3-1 lead". If you say it long enough, it would make up for the fact that Cavs in 5 turned to 6, 7 and by 13th, will become "next season with PG13". grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Roland17:

Not sweeping the Cavs especially in a close out game at the Q was inexcusable. I have always maintained Kerr is too rigid with how he manages Curry and roster. Curry was bullied off the screen, and just like last year he did not make any adjustment to accommodate Curry.

If this was the argument Donlittle made yesterday, I would have agreed with him.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

And if you think the king and uncle drew are happy with just avoiding a sweep you're in for a shock.

See you in oakland.

LOL.

Most expensive roster. Best player on the planet. Best 1-on-1 player as PG. 2 Number 1 drafts, 2 other top 5 drafts. Previous NBA champs.

underdogs.

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Even fouls at the end of the game.

Warriors shot 36 and cavs shot 31 FT's. Warriors shot with a better percentage.

one wrong call for the cavs and i'll give you same for the warriors. Lets go
Only Shumperts flop is enough. Two grown men pushing themselves and one acts like he was snipes from the stands

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

See you in oakland.
Ersan:

See you in oakland.
Underdogs? Bwahahahaha

That is the narrative fanboys have been pushing since the fall of man. Barring the year Kyrie and Love went down wan o underdog kan kan

If your Cavs get trounced in Game 5 we no wan hear any story about underdog. I in particular am hoping you don't vanish as mysteriously as you appeared after the Cavs picked up their first W in a series it was assumed would go the wire anyway.

The most expensive payroll in the history of the league claiming underdog. Orisirisi

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

Curry cannot play off the ball. Kerr should stop trying it out. It did not work in game 7 last year and it did not work today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

My bad. You are an Ohio native and supported the Cavs since birth.
Nope. But i've been with the chosen one since 08. And yes i followed him to miami too if you're wondering, my allegiance is to lebron and not cleveland.

Side note, all my favorite americans are from ohio though. So is Curry.

Looseball on Tristan. Looseball on Love. Looseball on Jefferson. Reaching on Bron. Clean looks to the rim they would give +1s. Cavs aggressiveness that made them get 22 1st Q FT attempts?
They were fouls, i didnt even see or hear anyone contesting them after the game...

Like curry said in his post game, when your aggressive you get those calls. And they were indeed fouls, heck everyone knows fouls on lebron dont even get called most of the time. I guess the refs just decided to do their job and make sure every foul is given.

I am not contesting all the calls were wrong. But some were done to swing momentum. Jesus Cavs had 22 fvcking FTs more than half of which were phantom.
Phantom because you're biased. Even Jeff Van Gundy admitted you cant fault the refs for giving those fouls, stop squealing.

Javale's clean block. 2 loose ball fouls on Klay and Draymond in contesting rebounds with Tristan and Love. I could go on and on.
*Sigh....

You don't know me. Read me up. I try to be fair in my comments. When Kyrie got fouled by Klay in the last game and it was not called I came here to post it. The BS I cannot take is one team having 22FTs on a couple tricky tacky fouls for christs sake. Take away the first Q and you have a fair representation of the way the game should have gone. I mean this is the breakdown of the game:

Q 1 2 3 4
GSW 33 35 28 20
CAVS 49 37 29 22
Well so far you just sound like a butthurt larrior to me..

Fair representation, you guys were outscored in all quarters of the game. Stop making excuses.

It is always easy to feel free to attempt some difficult shots like Kyrie and Bron did all game when you have a 16pt cushion already from the first Q.
You clearly didnt watch the same game, now i'm convinced.

Cavs were making tough shots right from the start, part of why they got rolling.

I am agnostic to your quibbling. Explain how that was to be a 2nd tech on Draymond. Getting blown out is something you are accustomed to. In the last 6 meetings you have gotten your arses handed 4 times. But then again, it is possible you are a Cavs playoff game 4 bandwagoner so you are right in saying this is the first blow out of the matchup.
The debate here isnt about whether it was worthy of being a technical, its about how they manipulated the record to keep him in the game. And Draymond has only himself to blame, hes to outspoken even when all the cards are in your hands.

Stop it. The last finals all games were blowouts except the finals. Thats just the way it is.

A Lebtard. I should have known.
I prefer kingsman.

Are you capable of making an original post or would continue plagiarizing posts from other Lavaliars on reddit?
I am not even on reddit small fry.

Word of advice, sometimes when everyone is repeating something then its probably because its true. I never plagiarize.

How enlightening. If my grandma had a willy she would have been my granddad. I see you have already setup your excuse for game 5: " The scrubs did not show up". We are waiting even though we know there is only 1 Cavs fan on here. The pseudo-one I am replying to thinks Lebron is the author of the King James bible.
Again, thank you mr. point out the obvious.

What makes lebron extra special is how he makes his team better, how can he fully exploit his abilities if his team doesnt show up? If the role players dont play their role? We know the King will show up, he will get his. Its always been the question of whether his team shows up or not.

Even uncle drew as much as i love him, when lebron goes off the field he tries to play hero and messes up.

We've seen what happens over the last two games when lebron sits.

When all else fails, invoke the slogan "warriors blew a 3-1 lead". If you say it long enough, it would make up for the fact that Cavs in 5 turned to 6, 7 and by 13th, will become "next season with PG13". grin

Whatever man. Its all about faith? Can you blame us? Do you rather prefer we give up? We are not plastic fans like you bandwagoners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

LOL.

Most expensive roster. Best player on the planet. Best 1-on-1 player as PG. 2 Number 1 drafts, 2 other top 5 drafts. Previous NBA champs.

underdogs.

grin

Expensive roster full of overpaid players. Curry is paid about same as JR and less than TT. When he signs a max contract i reckon KD takes a pay cut but my point is payroll doesnt mean good players.

The draft picks you mentioned apart from kyrie are old or subpar.

Deron williams, derrick williams... Are these the draft picks you mentioned?

James jones who has piggy backed on lebron for 7 years, is he the previous champ you speak of? sigh

Warriors have the greatest talent ever assembled. Stop it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
A40:

Underdogs? Bwahahahaha

That is the narrative fanboys have been pushing since the fall of man. Barring the year Kyrie and Love went down wan o underdog kan kan

If your Cavs get trounced in Game 5 we no wan hear any story about underdog. I in particular am hoping you don't vanish as mysteriously as you appeared after the Cavs picked up their first W in a series it was assumed would go the wire anyway.

The most expensive payroll in the history of the league claiming underdog. Orisirisi

So the cavs who espn predicted had a 7% percent chance of winning are no longer underdogs?

The cavs vegas believed had no chance of winning?

If they win game 5 and hopefully this series its a testament to the GOATs greatness and cavs team spirit. Not because this is a fair match up.

Most expensive payroll doesnt mean best, go read my previous post for a breakdown.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

See you in oakland.

Welcome man!

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
A40:

Underdogs? Bwahahahaha

only by you.

I think,i read somewhere say "the blazers will have the highest payroll next season",we suppose expect them for finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Nope. But i've been with the chosen one since 08. And yes i followed him to miami too if you're wondering, my allegiance is to lebron and not cleveland.

Side note, all my favorite americans are from ohio though. So is Curry.

They were fouls, i didnt even see or hear anyone contesting them after the game...

Like curry said in his post game, when your aggressive you get those calls. And they were indeed fouls, heck everyone knows fouls on lebron dont even get called most of the time. I guess the refs just decided to do their job and make sure every foul is given.

Phantom because you're biased. Even Jeff Van Gundy admitted you cant fault the refs for giving those fouls, stop squealing.

*Sigh....

Well so far you just sound like a butthurt larrior to me..

Fair representation, you guys were outscored in all quarters of the game. Stop making excuses.

You clearly didnt watch the same game, now i'm convinced.

Cavs were making tough calls right from the start, part of why they got rolling.

The debate here isnt about whether it was worthy of being a technical, its about how they manipulated the record to keep him in the game. And Draymond has only himself to blame, hes to outspoken even when all the cards are in your hands.

Stop it. The last finals all games were blowouts except the finals. Thats just the way it is.

I prefer kingsman.

I am not even on reddit small fry.

Word of advice, sometimes when everyone is repeating something then its probably because its true. I never plagiarize.

Again, thank you mr. point out the obvious.

What makes lebron extra special is how he makes his team better, how can he fully exploit his abilities if his team doesnt show up? If the role players dont play their role? We know the King will show up, he will get his. Its always been the question of whether his team shows up or not.

Even uncle drew as much as i love him, when lebron goes off the field he tries to play hero and messes up.

We've seen what happens over the last two games when lebron sits.

Whatever man. Its all about faith? Can you blame us? Do you rather prefer we give up? We are not plastic fans like you bandwagoners.

You did not see anyone calling them flimsy because you are wearing Bron's arse as sunglasses.

You think Curry talks like Lebitch and LeWhine? All game long GSW were ready to play with the bad calls. But when Refs kept stifling each run they had it added to the imminent L.

Even JVG? grin You are a greenhorn. Even in games 1&2 I complained about the commentary of JVG and his protege Mark J. They are bias trouts. LOL.

Who is making an excuse Arse-an? I already said no matter how the refs bungled the game GSW would have lost simply because Cavs shot the ball so so well. What are you on about?

LOL. Making tough calls when it gets to 9, Kyrie clangs a 3 and Livingston gets the rebound but refs call a phantom looseball foul on him and return possession to Cabs? grin

LOL. "If we dont rescind the tech on Draymond we would look like Donaghy of the Kings vs Lakers 02 WCFs". Same reason they started giving GSW FTs in garbage time. When we were already down 20 or 24. LOL.

When Cavs fans are repeating something it probably is true but when other unbiased basketball watchers pan the shoddy refereeing we saw yesterday it is probably untrue? See why I did not need X ray glasses to know you swallowed a female dog?

^^ "that line may not dawn on you till the break of day"- Ibeeeme (spelled his name wrongly so he does not see the unnecessary mention).

What is the drivel on LBJ and faith? Save the sententious piffle for the game 5 L.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Expensive roster full of overpaid players. Curry is paid about same as JR and less than TT. When he signs a max contract i reckon KD takes a pay cut but my point is payroll doesnt mean good players.

The draft picks you mentioned apart from kyrie are old or subpar.

Deron williams, derrick williams... Are these the draft picks you mentioned?

James jones who has piggy backed on lebron for 7 years, is he the previous champ you speak of? sigh

Warriors have the greatest talent ever assembled. Stop it.

Tristan Number 4. KLove number 5. Bron number 1. Kyrie number 1. They traded Wiggins a number 1 for KLove FYI.

CAVS no win ring last year? Does that not make them previous champs?

Never seen L-Magnets celebrate a fortuitous shooting night more than you Bronsexuals.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

Who is making an excuse Arse-an? I already said no matter how the refs bungled the game GSW would have lost simply because Cavs shot the ball so so well. What are you on about?

So shut up about the refs. Jeeez!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

Tristan Number 4. KLove number 5. Bron number 1. Kyrie number 1. They traded Wiggins a number 1 for KLove FYI.
Does a high draft pick mean great player?

CAVS no win ring last year? Does that not make them previous champs?
Dubs won in 2015, they're previous champs too.

Never seen L-Magnets celebrate a fortuitous shooting night more than you Bronsexuals.
Been making 3's all regular season. Today we looked like ourselves.

Like i said, see you in oakland.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:

You think Curry talks like Lebitch and LeWhine? All game long GSW were ready to play with the bad calls. But when Refs kept stifling each run they had it added to the imminent L.

You mean Mr Wardell "nba is rigged" curry?

Put some respect on the kings name. Hes been nothing if not graceful all through these series no matter what happens.

Gave the warriors their credit. Didnt even insult KD for his b-tch move.

The GOAT is a class act. No matter how much you hate him you cant deny that.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

only by you.

I think,i read somewhere say "the blazers will have the highest payroll next season",we suppose expect them for finals.
Only Lebron fanboys are underselling this Cavs team. Forget hyperbole I can't take any analyst who seriously anticipated this series not going at least 6 games. Basketball is not played on paper

You read wrong. The Cavs would be the highest paid roster for the foreseeable future. Without another all star addition they are already looking at potentially $50m in luxury tax

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
A40:

Only Lebron fanboys are underselling this Cavs team. Forget hyperbole I can't take any analyst who seriously anticipated this series not going at least 6 games. Basketball is not played on paper

You read wrong. The Cavs would be the highest paid roster for the foreseeable future. Without another all star addition they are already looking at potentially $50m in luxury tax

WRONG! Even if it goes to 6 or 7, most people believe the warriors with KD will seal the deal.

Tell me one bookmaker that has made the cavs favorites.

Give me one analysis that puts cavs in the same bracket as warriors.

Again, according to espn, warriors have a 93% chance of winning.

No one is underselling anything, these are just bare facts.

Roster salary doesn't always correlate with quality.

Warriors have 3 players they have to max out, we'll see what happens.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

So the cavs who espn predicted had a 7% percent chance of winning are no longer underdogs?

The cavs vegas believed had no chance of winning?

If they win game 5 and hopefully this series its a testament to the GOATs greatness and cavs team spirit. Not because this is a fair match up.

Most expensive payroll doesnt mean best, go read my previous post for a breakdown.
When did they make that prediction? Was it before or after the Cavs went 3 games down? Even the Spurs did not get 7% after Kawhi went down. Easy with the hyperbole

Vegas can believe what they want. They are bettors and bettors don't necessarily follow logic

If they win Games 5,6 and 7 then they deserve every plaudit they get. What is dubious and laughable is the martyr narrative propagated by Lebron fanboys of lacking help or support. It was horseshyt last year it is horseshyt this year. With Kevin Love averaging 19pts per game and Kyrie averaging 39pts per game the last two these teams these teams are more evenly matched than the Lebron fanboys would be sincere enough to admit

If the Warriors win in 5,6 or 7 I would come here to troll regardless

Nobody asked you guys to overpay Thompson and J.R Smith. Nevertheless they are still quality starters in this league and not the scrubs you lot want to make us believe

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

WRONG! Even if it goes to 6 or 7, most people believe the warriors with KD will seal the deal.

Tell me one bookmaker that has made the cavs favorites.

Give me one analysis that puts cavs in the same bracket as warriors.

Again, according to espn, warriors have a 93% chance of winning.

No one is underselling anything, these are just bare facts.

Roster salary doesn't always correlate with quality.

Warriors have 3 players they have to max out, we'll see what happens.

It is not a matter of belief. It is down to what plays out on the court. Had the series ended in a sweep it would be because the Cavs shat the bed not because of no K.D

Making you favorites in a matchup does not automatically make the other team underdogs. Germany vs Argentina last World Cup Final Germany might have been favorites but doesn't make Argentina underdogs. Infact it would interest you to know that this season's Champions League quarter final vs Bayern and Madrid. Bookies had Madrid as the underdogs. Anybody who knows the game knows that is erroneous thinking

I have asked you. When did this 7% popup? Before or after the first 3 games? Kindly answer

KD is already open to taking lesser pay. Many good players would take less money to play for Golden State

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

So shut up about the refs. Jeeez!

A defensive Juggernaut like the warriors conceding 49pts in one quarter does not sound egregious to you?

I am telling you that despite how well Cavs shot, you were winning quarters 2-4 by 2, 1 and 2. This shows you how close the game should have really been.

The refs had to cheat to prevent the risk of having another close game like game 3 and see Warriors flip the switch and pick the W.

Forget what you think you know.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

Does a high draft pick mean great player?

Dubs won in 2015, they're previous champs too.

Been making 3's all regular season. Today we looked like ourselves.

Like i said, see you in oakland.

Cavs are the most recent champs. And people rush to select players first when they feel they are going to be big deals. Stop playing D (for dumb).

Today you looked like yourself? GSW had a lot of clean looks to make buckets as well and 116 is about our regular season and even play offs average. So we too played a bit like ourselves except for the overglaring robbery of the first Q.

Again, I repeat, Cavs with all their great shooting are winning quarters 2-4 by a combined 5. Don't sleep on knowledge. This game barring the flagrant ojoro should have been like game 3 and not a blow out.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
See ehn you guys cannot have it both ways. You can't praise Lebron when he wins, praise him when he loses then troll KD and downplay the Warriors when they win and still troll when they lose. That's not how it works

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
A40:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/
na projected payrolls be that.

JVG nko?
all those betting odds nko.
even a six game series can be non-competitve if the point differential na blow out for each game.

the series no fit do anything for bron legacy. not like you go agree say na him be goat if he somehow win this series.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan! Youve been yarning the gospel truth, fans just sit around and wait for the Cavs fan to post something so they can start talking smack. GSW fans cant accept the fact that they lost last night. When the Cavs was losing ,even LBJ saying they are the best team he's ever met. You don't really wanna continue this now.

I'm speechles with the effort Irving and James both gave last night, It should have been 2-2. Just some mistakes from Cavs in the last 3 minutes of game 3. Now Cavs adjusted well.

Game 5 is the pivotal game as of this moment, if the Cavs can get it done and go back to quicken loans, then hopefully history will repeat itself.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ersan:

You mean Mr Wardell "nba is rigged" curry?

Put some respect on the kings name. Hes been nothing if not graceful all through these series no matter what happens.

Gave the warriors their credit. Didnt even insult KD for his b-tch move.

The GOAT is a class act. No matter how much you hate him you cant deny that.

Why would he insult something he started?

LOL. I dare you to bring any post claiming Curry said the NBA was rigged. We don't celebrate whiners here in GSW. The chief whiner is in Akron.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Skywalker5:

Your ref cant rig the next three games. Trust Lebron to go after Durant. I knew he would try and do something to irritate warriors. My prayers is that KD does not get injured as thats the only way CAVS can survive.

You can survive if he finds a way to do it. grin

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
A40:

When did they make that prediction? Was it before or after the Cavs went 3 games down? Even the Spurs did not get 7% after Kawhi went down. Easy with the hyperbole

Vegas can believe what they want. They are bettors and bettors don't necessarily follow logic

If they win Games 5,6 and 7 then they deserve every plaudit they get. What is dubious and laughable is the martyr narrative propagated by Lebron fanboys of lacking help or support. It was horseshyt last year it is horseshyt this year. With Kevin Love averaging 19pts per game and Kyrie averaging 39pts per game the last two these teams these teams are more evenly matched than the Lebron fanboys would be sincere enough to admit

If the Warriors win in 5,6 or 7 I would come here to troll regardless

Nobody asked you guys to overpay Thompson and J.R Smith. Nevertheless they are still quality starters in this league and not the scrubs you lot want to make us believe
the cavs dey handicap when it came to that J. r and Tristan issue.
I no use the sidekick argument because they were good enough last year.
even Tristan earn him money last year but this warriors,them be different beast.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/
na projected payrolls be that.

JVG nko?
all those betting odds nko.
even a six game series can be non-competitve if the point differential na blow out for each game.

the series no fit do anything for bron legacy. not like you go agree say na him be goat if he somehow win this series.
I'm aware of the figures. Spotrac helps with that. My point is if the Cavs add say a Paul George then they extend their lead significantly. The heavy earners are going nowhere.

JVG? Did he predict a sweep? You mean he has never gotten a prediction wrong? What are the antecedents that suggested they would sweep the Cavs? Just because they added KD? That is not analysis I can take seriously no matter who it comes from mo sorry gaan

How can I accept a 4-4 but more likely a 3-5 ninja as the GOAT? I'm not a millenial. The GOAT never needed Game 7. The GOAT was born in New York and wore Carolina Blue
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

the cavs dey handicap when it came to that J. r and Tristan issue.
I no use the sidekick argument because they were good enough last year.
even Tristan earn him money last year but this warriors,them be different beast.
Thompson cannot be as bad as Pachulia and McGee have been abeg
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
I warned Eruditor not to answer that Bandwagon. And I see Lola liking all those posts behind the curtain.

Gospel truth is what you tell your self is whether its fact or not. Same way some see Religion as BS. Cavs had their win and we give it to them with a clause (1st Quarter officiating) which even without, they would have won (and we all agreed they shot excellently).

Let's ignore the Bronsexuals riding Lebron's Cock to a state of dementia. I've seen Cavs fans, some are SANE and some are sane.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2266) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.