Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1668432 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:12am On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
This is a bad look for the NBA.

You are focused on the wrong thing my friend. I need Cavs to keep shooting contested shots. That is all.

KD is the only player on our team that gets most of his calls.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 10, 2017
A40:
Why is Green always playing into the hands of these refs. Some of these whistle he gets due to his bad rep alone
especially if you know the refs don't like you, why would you keep acting like an idiot? calm down and stop acting like a baby. jeez
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Roland17:

It already got bad from the 1st Q. It is obvious the NBA does not want a sweep on Lebron. Even the refs could not deal with the ridiculousness, they confused themselves. It was obvious they called it on Green, but they realized it meant the 2nd, they had to quickly move the first to Kerr.

A40:
Why is Green always playing into the hands of these refs. Some of these whistle he gets due to his bad rep alone
Donlittle:
especially if you know the refs don't like you, why would you keep acting like an idiot? calm down and stop acting like a baby. jeez
Maybe y'all like being Bullied but not everyone can take it especially when you're being targeted.. Call the foul for what it is not because it's Draymond. Don't LeBron call refs after a call? We should let it be called cos it's Draymond.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Draymond Green's mom just pulled an Aisha Curry. She shouldn't have bleeped up. Draymond warned her to stay off Twitter and her phone. He's about to seize her phone for another 6months.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Maybe tall like being Bullied but not everyone can take it especially when you're being targeted.. Call the foul for what it is not because it's Draymond. Don't LeBron call refs after a call? We should let it be called cos it's Draymond.
Ok, you keep saying all of these, but it is apparent the refs don't feel the same. this has been going on for two years now? Why keep falling for it? he should stfu after each calls.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:23am On Jun 10, 2017
It's over... game 5
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Insane shooting. Insane.

You just have to clap your hands.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:27am On Jun 10, 2017
The refs tho. bleeped up game. Not knocking Cavs game tonight tho
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Kerr, Curry should not play off the ball. He is the dictator of GSW. Regardless of how well KD plays, we win games based on how well Curry plays. It has been that way all season.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Come Onnnnnn. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2017
The Cavaliers have attempted 17 uncontested 3-pt FG, their most in a game this series. Unacceptable
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:35am On Jun 10, 2017
If they can just cut it to 8 with like 4 mins to go
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 10, 2017
lmao, steve kerr sha, me i have always questioned his coaching.

if yall don't sweep the cavs, man, that's a disgrace.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Donlittle:
Ok, you keep saying all of these, but it is apparent the refs don't feel the same. this has been going on for two years now? Why keep falling for it? he should stfu after each calls.
Apparently we'll say that's a fair treatment.. Call the foul even if it's not and shut the hell up when I say it's a foul. Sounds Great.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:37am On Jun 10, 2017
I am surprised at the 3pt shooting. But we let them hit rhythm shots which is not good enough. They have played well though.

We lost after taking a 14pt lead in the 4th Q in Dec. Stranger things can happen.

I still believe.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Eruditor:
I am surprised at the 3pt shooting. But we let them hit rhythm shots which is not good enough. They have played well though.

We lost after taking a 14pt lead in the 4th Q in Dec. Stranger things can happen.
I still believe.
Told you we cannot allow them. Kerr should've put KD back in the game and slow the pace. You have Curry and you're letting him play off the ball. Nah
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Donlittle:
lmao, steve kerr sha, me i have always questioned his coaching.

if yall don't sweep the cavs, man, that's a disgrace.

Kyrie was 5 of 17 from 3 coming in today. Today he has like 6/8 or so. They are shooting way better than is normal but Refs giving them fouls when GSW makes a small run can help with that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Apparently we'll say that's a fair treatment.. Call the foul even if it's not and shut the hell up when I say it's a foul. Sounds Great.
Man you know what, i am done explaining to you. if he likes, let him complain and watch him get kicked out
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Irving !!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:39am On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Told you we cannot allow them. Kerr should've put KD back in the game and slow the pace.

Slow pace does not favor us either. Sometimes you just doff your hat for the other team.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Another foul? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 10, 2017
you lost a 3 - 1 lead last year, added Kevin Durant, and can't sweep these niggas. i am dissapointed
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Another One
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 10, 2017
"You get the game down to 9 and Steph and KD ain't coming back in the game? That's just stupidity." grin grin

when we question kerr, this is why
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:48am On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Another foul? cheesy

LOL. Sh*t happens. Just take it in your stride.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 10, 2017
like how the Bleep do you get the game down to 9 point and don't bring in your two best players? lmao, for that disrespect only, lebron should win three straight grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Donlittle:
"You get the game down to 9 and Steph and KD ain't coming back in the game? That's just stupidity." grin grin

when we question kerr, this is why
I don't understand that guy Kerr sometimes tbh.. And Green needs to let his game speak especially his contributions to offense. They just have to stop with the ridiculous calls
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Ori Bobo Green yen o pe se
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:57am On Jun 10, 2017
so now, no more excuses ba
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:59am On Jun 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I don't understand that guy Kerr sometimes tbh.. And Green needs to let his game speak especially his contributions to offense. They just have to stop with the ridiculous calls

Na true. So as KD and Curry are on now why are Cavs still hitting all their shots?

Don't fall for pseudoanalysts and their voodoo analysis. Cavs shot the ball incredibly today. Bring them back here tomorrow and give them same shots, they would miss all.

The nerves of going 16-0 got to us today. Now that it is out of the way we can play freer on Monday.

Curry cannot play off the ball. Kerr should stop trying it out. It did not work in game 7 last year and it did not work today.
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:59am On Jun 10, 2017
b4 they were saying that cavs would win in 5, then they changed it to warriors are an unfair team after they went up 3-0. Tomorrow now, media will start talking about how great the cavs are with a historic half, bla bla bla

no excuses

we will see u guys back at home in game 5. you will be embarrassed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 10, 2017
A40:
Ori Bobo Green yen o pe se
wetin he do? i don off game

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (2262) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.