Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,549 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1673199 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:43am On Apr 17, 2018
aliondo:

If simmons works on his shooting....he will be difficult to contain.....

Yea, he is one for the future.

Basketball IQ on fleek.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 17, 2018
I sleep go ni sha.

So many teams in the east that could actually give the Cavs a run for their money with the way the Cavs played defense yesterday

Lebron will be smart to call his agent to rent a 2 bedroom apartment in philly
shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Belineli rushed that shot.

E be like Miami got this one.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2018
D Wade is legit.

He did it for Miami.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:50am On Apr 17, 2018
The playoff is all about adjustments and that is what Spoelstra did in this game especially on the defensive end. He trapped the Sixers from the top by applying pressure during inbound passes and this disrupted the transition offense which was successful in game one. He also forced Simmons to become a scorer by defending the perimeter closely, having his players chase cuts especially during the pick and roll which forced Simmons to make shots. More importantly, he forced Simmons to become a defender which made him get 4 fouls.

Wade was vintage on the night as he resurrected the demons of the 2000's which the Sixers or anyone for that matter would hate to deal with. He ran the ball from the point and the Sixers had no answer for his step back fadeaway jumpers and drives to the basket. Whiteside is a very important piece because the Sixers are crashing the board on both ends but the man has to find a way to stay out of foul trouble. Dragic has been underwhelming in both games, he needs to find his mojo with aggressive drives while staying away from foul trouble.

The Heat are a very dangerous team because of coach Spoelstra and how tough they play. Force Simmons to score 30 if he wants but limit the assists and the rebounds. SIMPLE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Wade county.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Play off Iggy is my Niggy
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Eruditor:
Play off Iggy is my Niggy
Iggy just did a westbrook... wink cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Is it just me??...who else noticed...Green has been abysmal of late...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:29am On Apr 17, 2018
aliondo:
Is it just me??...who else noticed...Green has been abysmal of late...

Danny or Draymond?
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Roland17:

Danny or Draymond?
Draymond
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Roland17:
The playoff is all about adjustments and that is what Spoelstra did in this game especially on the defensive end. He trapped the Sixers from the top by applying pressure during inbound passes and this disrupted the transition offense which was successful in game one. He also forced Simmons to become a scorer by defending the perimeter closely, having his players chase cuts especially during the pick and roll which forced Simmons to make shots. More importantly, he forced Simmons to become a defender which made him get 4 fouls.

Wade was vintage on the night as he resurrected the demons of the 2000's which the Sixers or anyone for that matter would hate to deal with. He ran the ball from the point and the Sixers had no answer for his step back fadeaway jumpers and drives to the basket. Whiteside is a very important piece because the Sixers are crashing the board on both ends but the man has to find a way to stay out of foul trouble. Dragic has been underwhelming in both games, he needs to find his mojo with aggressive drives while staying away from foul trouble.

The Heat are a very dangerous team because of coach Spoelstra and how tough they play. Force Simmons to score 30 if he wants but limit the assists and the rebounds. SIMPLE!!!!
You should consider coaching at some point....

YOU KNOW THE GAME...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:39am On Apr 17, 2018
aliondo:

Draymond

I agree, but I would not say abysmal, maybe unusually average. You have to remember that the Warriors walked into the post-season underwhelming, which can be attributed to injuries and some questionable coaching tactics and decisions. Considering how the Warriors play (transition, ball movement/ perimeter offense), chemistry is imperative for the team and individual success on both ends of the court.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2018
aliondo:

Draymond

I said so after game 1.

I go watch this game after e don end.

I am too young to trouble my heart this way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2018
aliondo:

YOU KNOW THE GAME...

Man does an analysis of the game so well, got me wondering if he played pro at any point. grin

A better coach than coach ersan foh sure grin

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Because the reffing is shambolic that is why.

They are going to use FTs to keep spurs in this game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2018
aliondo:

YOU KNOW THE GAME...

Thanks bro.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Aldridge is a case in the paint...Thats his strength tho...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Roland17:

Thanks bro.
Uwc..Come coach us next season...Will speak to Presti on your behalf wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:47am On Apr 17, 2018
aliondo:
Aldridge is a case in the paint...Thats his strength tho...

I dey tell you and he compliments it with good interior passing.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Both coaches are now playing checkers with length and size.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Donlittle:

Man does an analysis of the game so well, got me wondering if he played pro at any point. grin

A better coach than coach Ersan for sure grin

LMAOOOOO grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Eruditor:
Because the reffing is shambolic that is why.

They are going to use FTs to keep spurs in this game.
The fans were chanting "refs you suck" so early. Anyways, Draymond has been awful. He picked up two fouls in less than 5mins into the game. So far, we've turned it over too much and we need to play defense and rebound.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Did Kenny just ask chuck if he is hungry?

i fell out

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Donlittle:
Did Kenny just ask chuck if he is hungry?

i fell out

grin

Those guys kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Roland17:

Those guys kill me with laughter.
Bruh,

i wasn't even paying attention, but that caught my damn attention.

like why?

I don't like shaq on there sometimes, he acts like a little emotional kid most times at his big age

grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:08am On Apr 17, 2018
SmooshCHN:
The fans were chanting "refs you suck" so early. Anyways, Draymond has been awful. He picked up two fouls in less than 5mins into the game. So far, we've turned it over too much and we need to play defense and rebound.

Because they were letting Spurs grab and hold and calling the same thing against GSW. It is the go-to tactics for the NBA.

They are selling a false product. They want the series to look evenly matched. Don't be surprised if we get all the calls in game 3 or 4. I am disgusted. I saw the same nonsense against Philly today and I thought it was a one-off. But not with what I am seeing.
Re: The NBA Begins by kcluv2men(m): 5:12am On Apr 17, 2018
SmooshCHN:
San antonio can only do so much. If we let this one slide. The blame is on GSW.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 17, 2018
What happened to Danny Green?

Last time i saw him lit up was back in 2013 or is it 2014

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Donlittle:
Bruh,

like why?

I don't like shaq on there sometimes, he acts like a little emotional kid most times at his big age

grin grin grin grin

Thank God for Ernie, he ensures the guys remain focused as they may drift away from the game easily. But I think they do an excellent job analyzing the game, better than ESPN and NBA TV. I am shocked Kenny Smith is not a GM yet.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Donlittle:
Bruh,

like why?

grin grin grin grin
Shaq na bully na, he dishes what he can't take.. Those guys are hilarious like those uncles who fight at the BBQ
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Kerr has put two players on Aldridge..nice tactic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2265) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: donlittle25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.