Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,413 members, 7,881,511 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1673142 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Roland17:
There you go Capitals.It took 2 overtime before winning. These guys are mental midgets like A40 says.
Same stunts they pulled with us last year. Lost Games 1and 2 but we still had a 7 game series. They even tried by not losing the game altogether

At least they avoided a sweep unlike the Kings
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
A40:

If you thought the Wizards would give Raptors tough time raise your hands

How is Bradley Beal an all-star please? We critique DeRozan and Lowry but he's been even worse. Though his reaction to the Gortat/Wall feud was hilarious.

Lol but in fairness Beal earned his all-star nomination even though he has not played like a star worth more an all-star during this playoffs. I am interested in seeing how the Wizards play at home and how they manage the pressure of understanding their roles. The Raptors have not impressed me either particularly their all-stars, instead, it has been their bench that has given them this 2-0 lead. The Wizards have a thin bench with lesser quality that have performed poorly this playoffs.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
A40:
Lillard has been terrible this series both as a scorer and as a facilitator. McCollum blows hot and cold so I wouldn't say I'm surprised by his performance.

The Blazers have a unique problem because the Pelicans already have a unique advantage in front court with two bigs who can run and spread the floor. Their backcourt was supposed to be the equalizer but Holiday and Rondo are grossly outperforming Lillard-McCollum

Baba, abeg give my man Rondo him credit na? I no mean join body credit with Holiday, I mean him own personal credit. The man has been the conductor of this series. Without him, the Uni-brow/ Pelicans would not lead this series by 2 away from home.
Re: The NBA Begins by tips234: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
tips234:
Visit the website on my signature for sure games,

Don't miss out.

Thank me later.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Roland17:

Baba, abeg give my man Rondo him credit na? I no mean join body credit with Holiday, I mean him own personal credit. The man has been the conductor of this series. Without him, the Uni-brow/ Pelicans would not lead this series by 2 away from home.
Rondo who? What is a Rondo? Rondo ko Ata rodo ni. Holiday has been the man on both ends of the floor. So far this series Jrue Holiday has been the best player by a country mile. Don't give Holiday's glory to another person because of Celtic parapo
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Lol Lebron ti yari bi aboki
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2018
Lebron don yari ooo. But this is good for the Pacers. They will push this and stay close and I think if they play like they have over the last 3 minutes they will win.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2018
Making a long distance drive.... can’t be on here and watch the game at the same time.

Lebron don vex though
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Terrific first quarter from Bron. That was amazing to watch.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Can someone tell LeBron to calm down?

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Roland17:
Lebron don yari ooo. But this is good for the Pacers. They will push this and stay close and I think if they play like they have over the last 3 minutes they will win.

Getting Oladipo in early foul trouble was positive...
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Brooklyn's finest, "Born Ready" don carry him gra gra come now.

The Cavs have fallen in love with the three and that's the trap the Pacers are looking for.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Sabonis should be knocking that down. That was wide open.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2018
That foul get as e be, love threw his body at Oladipo
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Bron is killing it right now.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Oladipo is fearless, he doesn’t care if you are Lebron or King James, he is taking the ball directly to him.
This is going to be hell of a series
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Damn!! I feel sorry for Popovich..
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 1:42am On Apr 19, 2018
SmooshCHN:

Just saw the news. Sad one especially within this period. I'm not sure how going forward looks like at this point...

Rest good Erin...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Roland17:

Lol but in fairness Beal earned his all-star nomination even though he has not played like a star worth more an all-star during this playoffs. I am interested in seeing how the Wizards play at home and how they manage the pressure of understanding their roles. The Raptors have not impressed me either particularly their all-stars, instead, it has been their bench that has given them this 2-0 lead. The Wizards have a thin bench with lesser quality that have performed poorly this playoffs.
They just don't have Toronto's depth. Casey is probably the only coach I've seen in recent time use 10-13 man rotation in a playoffs setting. Don't know why people thought Washington would be a problem. For me they are not as good as they were last year. While they would probably not get swept I don't see this going beyond 6.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Brooklyn dimmest just dey play no sense today.
#badlance
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Sabonis. You go dey alright last last...
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Abeg. Time to move to Jazz Thunder

Apart from Cavs never losing a 3rd Q lead this season (39-0), they have the king of the 4th.

Waste of time...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:21am On Apr 19, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Awful news. Must have been holding news about her illness all this while. Life is fleeting yo
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Well played refs for taking out Oladipo bright and early in the game. That was pure genius

Credit to LeNomad, he did what he should have done in Game 1.

Pacers were criminally out shot from 3pt range but still only lost narrowly, this would definitely be a long series
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:36am On Apr 19, 2018
A40:
Awful news. Must have been holding news about her illness all this while. Life is fleeting yo
He definitely was. He'll be strong.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:47am On Apr 19, 2018
A40:
Sad news for the NBA family.... angry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 19, 2018
3 quick fouls for pacers best players and you only won by 3. That isn’t good
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Donlittle:
3 quick fouls for pacers best players and you only won by 3. That isn’t good

Some incredible Lebron play. Poor execution down the stretch from Dipo and homecooking for Cavs to win.

But they have the momentum slightly.
Re: The NBA Begins by kcluv2men(m): 2:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Who else is switching between NBA TV & TNT??
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:00am On Apr 19, 2018
kcluv2men:

I was before. I will now watch the UHouston game till the last 5 Mins of the Jazz game.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:02am On Apr 19, 2018
kcluv2men:
was just about typing the same thing.... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2265) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.