Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,522 members, 7,895,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola (14805 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by jason123: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
Chyz*:

There is a fight between yoruba and hausa in shagamu. I got word through a friend in Naija. The rumor is true. Yes, we are a patient people. Others are retaliating but not us. The Igbos up north took this for granted.

Wow! shocked
Nice info but Chyz*, I know where you are coming from even though people like "onlytruth" can see it. Anyway, goodluck. I guess the SS and the SW will lead this one!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by jason123: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
Chyz*:

They know that once we start then thats it for nigeria. Some people out there are trying to get us to fight another civil far. Aint happenin.

I agree. I repeat, I guess its for the SW and SS to lead this time around. Ndigbo has tried and its time for her to rest. Your neighbours will carry on. . .
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Chyz2: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2012
Onlytruth:

Chyz* nwanne m, biko hapu Beaf aka. I plead with you.
Iwe nwanne adighi eru na okpukpu.
Hapu ife belu na abani ka oburu anwu nta. I nu go?
Thanks in advance!  wink

A nuru gi nwanne m. I don't appreciate the way he's been trying to get us to fight or makattack others and trying to do it in a cunning way. But because of you i will stop.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Onlytruth(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Logic Mind

I hear you loud and clear my brother. If I were living in Northern Nigeria, I would not live in isolated areas. I would live in ENCLAVE of Igbos, and that enclave would be FULLY ARMED enough to defeat the Nigerian army if need be.
Frankly, if a place is good enough to make money in, I MUST HAVE SECURITY, else I move.
The best security for an Igbo man in Northern Nigeria is not the Nigerian army. These are almost elementary stuff, and I'm truly baffled that our folks still don't understand this.
I would build and attend only the church in that enclave. All my movements would be inside that enclave, which BTW must be easy to access without passing through potential enemy territory.
Our people are better educated these days, so why don't they think spatially?
Oh well.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by efisher(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
I've always known the igbos to be strong and hardworking. Now I can see the Igbos are also very patient and wise people.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Onlytruth(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
Chyz*:

A nuru gi nwanne m. I don't appreciate the way he's been trying to get us to fight or makattack others and trying to do it in a cunning way. But because of you i will stop.

Dalu nwanne madu.
Ubochi nta, anyi ga achu na owerre nchi.

All our thoughts and meditations these days must be on HOW to defeat the Hausa/Fulani in any future war.
I don't want to say more for now. You cannot have peace in your home with a sworn enemy bent on your total destruction. One of these days, we shall bring this nonsense to a FINAL STOP.
Nuff said.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by bodejohn(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
12 law abiding Nigerians killed in just two days, this needs more attention from the FG than fuel subsidy removal. Why promise me a better future when I'm not even sure I'll live long enough to see these benefits in the face of all these insecurity.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
you igbo people should cry out to Isreal now to come take you home, i thought you guys were jews. remember they did the same for your kind in ethiopia.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by dempeople(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
alj harem:

Your[b] anger[/b] should be directed at the commissioner of police, FG, SG, soldier etc for letting this to continue without questioning

No.

My anger is directed at the fact that there is still a country called Nigeria.

Let us understand our irreconcilable differences by disintegrating rather than forgetting our irreconcilable differences by integrating.

Only that this time around, ndigbo would wisely fiddle while Rome burns!

Let others, for the first time in their histories, be supportive belligerents towards a pro-disintegration of a very incompatible union.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by PointB: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Onlytruth, the next civil war might last weeks or days because of the potential for maximum destruction due to heavy weaponry. But we need to prepare for a protracted war potentially lasting 5 years or more. we must not overestimate or strength or underestimate our enemies. We must not put to much trust in our allies but must respect their wishes to be neutral or join us.

We need to prepare to acquire superior weapon even if an arms embargo is imposed. We need to assume also that oil might not fund the war, and we might also fight alone and against potential sabotage from supposed allies. To this end we need a large warchest and powerful allies outside our shores.

Funds, funds, funds! We cannot overemphasis the importance of these in war. We need a large warchest that is perpetually funded.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
Onlytruth:

@Logic Mind

I hear you loud and clear my brother. If I were living in Northern Nigeria, I would not live in isolated areas. I would live in ENCLAVE of Igbos, and that enclave would be FULLY ARMED enough to defeat the Nigerian army if need be.
Frankly, if a place is good enough to make money in, I MUST HAVE SECURITY, else I move.
The best security for an Igbo man in Northern Nigeria is not the Nigerian army. These are almost elementary stuff, and I'm truly baffled that our folks still don't understand this.
I would build and attend only the church in that enclave. All my movements would be inside that enclave, which BTW must be easy to access without passing through potential enemy territory.
Our people are better educated these days, so why don't they think spatially?
Oh well.

Eze, now you understand. we that do business mostly in Kano(although the BH menace hasn't reached there yet) live in an ENCLAVE of igbos. Sometimes we even fault our people why they live outskirt in what we refer to as "ugbo udu ugwu"( meaning villages of the Hausa's where you find the most stark illiterate). We just relocated a lot of families to the east.

We have reached a turning point in Nigeria history. Even though, things settles down at the end. We must initiate due process to start educating all our people in returning finally back HOME( some can be very adamant) and a website has to be created to get funding from our people within and outside Nigeria to help our people that is not very buoyant. We can't take this nonsense for too long.

But you have to understand one thing and accept the bitter reality. We as Ndigbo need to know our priorities. No one is our friend. We should ONLY fight our own battles.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

you igbo people should cry out to Isreal now to come take you home, i thought you guys were jews. remember they did the same for your kind in ethiopia.

Go and continue sucking your dirty BF balls. Get back to the kitchen where you belong.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Onlytruth(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
PointB:

@Onlytruth, the next civil war might last weeks or days because of the potential for maximum destruction due to heavy weaponry. But we need to prepare for a protracted war potentially lasting 5 years or more. [/b]we must not overestimate or strength or underestimate our enemies. We must not put to much trust in our allies but must respect their wishes to be neutral or join us.

We need to prepare to acquire superior weapon even if an arms embargo is imposed. We need to assume also that oil might not fund the war, and we might also fight alone and against potential sabotage from supposed allies. To this end we need a large warchest and [b][size=14pt]powerful allies outside our shores.[/size]

[b]Funds, funds, funds! [/b]We cannot overemphasis the importance of these in war. We need a large warchest that is perpetually funded.

I powerfully agree with all the bolded, especially the largely bolded.
We need a country that will commit to bring a whole navy to Nigeria and neutralize the Nigerian one. This point is CRUCIAL. My mind is still on Israel because she is our friend and is supported and aided by USA.
I love the US, but I know she may be handicapped by her alliance with the British, and so may want to remain neutral again, but I know they would aid Israel. The British will have a moral problem supporting the North again because of all these mass murder going on in Northern Nigeria. So, Israel it is for me!
As for money, that is very much within our capacity. In the longer run, our oil and gas resources (in Igboland) will have to be used to offset all costs. I also agree that we must NOT rely on any LOCAL ally. Our past history must guide us.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Onlytruth(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
Olodostein:

Eze, now you understand. we that do business mostly in Kano(although the BH menace hasn't reached there yet) live in an ENCLAVE of igbos. [/b]Sometimes we even fault our people why they live outskirt in what we refer to as "ugbo udu ugwu"( meaning villages of the Hausa's where you find the most stark illiterate). We just relocated a lot of families to the east.

We have reached a turning point in Nigeria history. Even though, things settles down at the end. We must initiate due process to start educating all our people in returning finally back HOME( some can be very adamant) and a website has to be created to get funding from our people within and outside Nigeria to help our people that is not very buoyant. We can't take this nonsense for too long.

[b]But you have to understand one thing and accept the bitter reality. We as Ndigbo need to know our priorities. No one is our friend. We should ONLY fight our own battles.  

I totally agree with all the bolded. ENCLAVE it is folks!
If we have 4 million Igbos in Northern Nigeria, I wonder why we can't raise a 500,000 man army there to defend ourselves if and when the jungle matures. What are all the people there doing if they cannot fight and defend themselves there? They should relocate if they can't fight there. I support the idea of funding their return too.
If only we have real leaders in Igboland. Well, time will tell.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by asorocker: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2012
The igbos arent as smart as thew jews, repeating the same mistake over and over again does make for respect. as i am talking with you there are igbo business men in maiduguri, damaturu , potiskum , mubi, biu. Uwazurike must be an incompetent fool who had responsibilty entrusted on him accidentally by Ojukwu's death.
An agile , well experienced fellow like orji uzo kalu would have made a better leader.

Any way the killing will continue as long as there is no counter reaction. igbos need a more realistic and pragmatic step to operate at these times, igbos need to leave those axis of evil.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by asorocker: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
Igbos have another opportunity to re enact the 6 day war (yum kippur) episode in africa , it require careful planning and very very quick in execution but what happens if the other nigerians start crying that their leaders have been killed again
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by asorocker: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
A memorial in respect of those who have been killed by these lunatic since 1945 needs to be established and this memorail will need to be celebrated yearly so that those unborn will not repeat this mistakes by going to live in the north
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Onlytruth(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
asorocker:

The igbos arent as smart as thew jews, repeating the same mistake over and over again does make for respect. as i am talking with you there are igbo business men in maiduguri, damaturu , potiskum , mubi, biu. Uwazurike must be an incompetent fool who had responsibilty entrusted on him accidentally by Ojukwu's death.
An agile , well experienced fellow like orji uzo kalu would have made a better leader.

Any way the killing will continue as long as there is no counter reaction. igbos need a more realistic and pragmatic step to operate at these times, igbos need to leave those axis of evil.

My brother I agree with the bolded.
For calling on Igbos to remain in the North, Uwazuruike lost a huge chunk of my personal respect and followership.
I am a STRONG Christian though, and the bible strongly advocates obedience and followership of constituted authority, except when that authority fails to protect me. So, Uwazuruike's first actions did not protect Ndigbo, it actually undermined their safety. That is part why I hate his so called non-violent agitation in the VIOLENT Nigerian jungle. It is like someone going unarmed into a forest of lions, hoping to tame them. undecided
The emerging Igbo world in the days and years ahead, will not allow Uwazuruike's type to lead Ndigbo.
If Orji Uzor Kalu demonstrates the necessary courage to lead us, we will follow him!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Onlytruth(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
asorocker:

A memorial in respect of those who have been killed by these lunatic since 1945 needs to be established and this memorail will need to be celebrated yearly so that those unborn will not repeat this mistakes by going to live in the north

I am really beginning to think that the best memorial we can give to them is to leave Nigeria.
Everytime they kill one of us in the North, the spirits of those dead folks become more restless, and I don't know whom they are angrier at, we or they.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by ifyalways(f): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
Oh,so there are still unarmed Igbos in the North?Serves them blooody right!

Seems some people are willingly offering themselves as sacrificial lambs,i can't afford to lose sleep or shed a tear or two for such folks.

Even after BH sounded their warning,the Northerns left enmasse from the east wow,Ukpana Ogboko gburu,owughi nani nti chiri ya,onwu na-agu ya.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by asorocker: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
it does serve them right , i know some igbos who work in the banks in potiskum, maiduguri and damaturu for years now. what i dont know is why they havent asked fro transfer and what other igbos like the spare parts traders, restaurant and boutique owners are doing there , knowing fully well that there is no longer peace in the north
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by NegroNtns(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
May their souls rest in peace, Amen.  

This is disgusting. . . very very inhuman!  Wasn't this the same bokoharam whose spokesperson Abu Qaqa said yesterday that Islam forbids certain tactics in war or attacks. . . ?  Well Islam forbids chasing after and attacking a fleeing opponent and the killing of a fleeing person is murder, punishable in sharia.  

They are not fighting, they are not in arms, they are vacating where they are not wanted, so why attack them?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
asorocker:

When the Jews were scattered across Europe and other parts of the world, they suffered the same faith. Until they finally had it and said enough is enough. Israel was born declared by David Ben-Gurion and ushered in by God himself. Yahweh will see Ndigbo through.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by DanKan0: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
ifyalways:

Oh,so there are still unarmed Igbos in the North?Serves them blooody right!

Seems some people are willingly offering themselves as sacrificial lambs,i can't afford to lose sleep or shed a tear or two for such folks.

Even after BH sounded their warning,the Northerns left enmasse from the east wow,Ukpana Ogboko gburu,owughi nani nti chiri ya,onwu na-agu ya.

You think its that easy to just get up and go? where to? probably some of them have lived there for over 20 years. This was in Potiskum not Yola.

I blame the Govt for not ensuring the security of Nigerians, espicially in that NE. Government should provide mass transport that goes up and evacuates anbody that wants to leave and house them temporary. Media saying 'suspected Boko haram' with zero evidence is a problem as well. Anybody can shoot + claim Boko,

RIP.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by onomeasike: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
awon alagbara ma m'ero baba oole!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2012
asorocker:

it does serve them right , i know some igbos who work in the banks in potiskum, maiduguri and damaturu for years now. what i dont know is why they havent asked fro transfer and what other igbos like the spare parts traders, restaurant and boutique owners are doing there , knowing fully well that there is no longer peace in the north

Do not fault them. They only exercised their constitutional right live anywhere and to provide for their families. It is the responsibility of the federal government to protect them as Nigerian citizens.

Instead of blame game, let us start thinking on how to co-ordinate effort in helping our beloved Ndigbo, even if the everything stabilises. We need to beat it like a drum for relocation and development of the East.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by NegroNtns(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
Should the state govt not have put some resources together to help them leave North and then maybe some tempoorary shelter or housing in their states in the East to help their rehabilitation.

I agree someone up there for 20yrs cannot just get up and go and its a loss but thats where state govt comes into play.   If Federal is handicapped, are the state governors equally incompetent to protect their citizens?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by NegroNtns(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
We (the igbos) should start making serious preparations for war - its very obvious that events are heading that way.

we will be at full alert but we will not throw the first punch no matter the amount of provocation.

We will fight back after several attacks. that way we will be able to access their strength and weaknesses! and no body will say we caused the war.

but isnt this what your igbo brothers call "cowardice" when Yoruba demonstrate restraint in the face of provocation?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by asorocker: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
what kind of war will igbos fight now, war of seccession or war of self defence  or war of invasion, if the jews were the same shoe of igbos would they seccede or will there people leave those hostile territories , talk of jews still living in Iran and blaming iranians of attacking the jewish citizens.

The Porperties igbos have in Abuja is well worth trillions of Naira, not to talk of Jos, kaduna, kano, i saw igbos who built houses in Maiduguri and Bauchi , 3 star hotels in Bauchi . what igbos need is a kind of self appraisal of their investments outside the east Kaduna, Kano, jos ,maiduguri) and know if it is worth sacrificing.

I think the best igbos should do now is to leave potiskim , damaturu e.t.c immediately  and focus on defending their interest in Kaduna , Kano, Jos where they leave in igbo quaters AKA Sabongaris , while planning long term relocation, selling of thier estates , relocation of businesses and families within the next 3 to 10 years,
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
asorocker:

what kind of war will igbos fight now, war of seccession or war of self defence  or war of invasion, if the jews were the same shoe of igbos would they seccede or will there people leave those hostile territories , talk of jews still living in Iran and blaming iranians of attacking the jewish citizens.

The Porperties igbos have in Abuja is well worth trillions of Naira, not to talk of Jos, kaduna, kano, i saw igbos who built houses in Maiduguri and Bauchi , 3 star hotels in Bauchi . what igbos need is a kind of self appraisal of their investments outside the east Kaduna, Kano, jos ,maiduguri) and know if it is worth sacrificing.

I think the best igbos should do now is to leave potiskim , damaturu e.t.c immediately  and focus on defending their interest in Kaduna , Kano, Jos where they leave in igbo quaters AKA Sabongaris , while planning long term relocation, selling of thier estates , relocation of businesses and families within the next 3 to 10 years,

This is a good proposal. For now, we need self defense and then long term planning because there could be war by 2014. The Jews would leave hostile territories. It was documented in their history. I can assure you that the relocation of investments in the north have started. I know of many igbo's that sold their properties last year alone including my grandmother. We have started a campaign to encourage Ndigbo to take the drastic decision and many are heeding.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Superego: 1:25am On Jan 12, 2012
It's been concluded.

Foreigners are bent on dividing to conquer Nigeria in the East-West scramble for Africa. We know how USA used Alqaeda to over run Libya.

WE shall not let their evil plan succeed. Even if GEJ is working with and for them.

[size=16pt]Nigeria Targeted For Destruction: Gordon Duff, US[/size]

http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/01/nigeria-targeted-for-destruction-gordon-duff-us/

January 6th, 2012

NewsRescue- Our readers should ask themselves this simple question- What has the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan done to combat the radical terrorism stemming from the notorious Boko Haram group in North Nigeria? The former president, Musa Yaradua who died on May 5th, 2010 during his tenure, is remembered for his unsympathetic strike against the Boko Haram hideout, in which he significantly decimated the group and killed the group founder. Since assuming power, the current president has not made any significant strike against this terrorist group, nor made any significant arrests. His only noteworthy accomplishment being his contracting Israeli security experts to protect his presidential lodge.

Vanguard- Aside Aso Rock, Saturday Vanguard gathered that wholesale surveillance and reconnaissance, was being carried out on federal government assets like the NNPC TOWERS, CBN, National Assembly, Supreme Court, Finance Ministry, Police Force Headquarters, Federal Secretariat, SFG office, foreign embassies and others with a view to coming out with a new security blueprint that will counter the element of surprise being used by the terrorists.

Is the president impotent or castrated?

This begs the question;- Is Goodluck Jonathan silently enabling the menace of Boko Haram to achieve certain goals of personal or foreign interest?

Related: NewsRescue- US Army Prepares for Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015)

In a story carried by the Nigerian Tribune newspaper on December 30th, 2011; an article written by Gordon Duff a popularly known national security specialist with decades of experience in Nigeria and an editor for the Veterans Today US magazine, the foreign plot to destroy Nigeria was described. Quoting Gordon Duff from the Nigerian Tribune:

Doff said Boko Haram is real “but in its current formation, it is the construct of outside powers who plan to Balkanize Nigeria,” affirming that “Nigeria is, in itself, a construct that never should have existed.”

“I told my friends that Abuja would soon look like Islamabad, cameras, checkpoints, troops, that was the first part of the destabilisation plan. This is being done as we speak. Real nation building is not in the cards, only rape and destruction, debt and more debt. I saw it done, more carefully, to the United States. It isn’t the same crew, not entirely, but many of the same actors are involved.

“First they began by blocking the new president from assuming real power, buying off key political and military leaders. Then a phony terror campaign was begun, like the one the US saw with 9/11. Then “they” arrived with solutions. At the same time, “they,” who have been working with the terror groups for years, are building an “Al Qaeda” type organisation that will be able to dart across borders and carefully orchestrate a pattern of destabilization using the same contractors that are going to be paid millions to help put in place security apparatus to protect the country. This happened in America, in a way at least. It is a plan long in motion.

“Nigerians are ripe for civil war, angry, divided, fed up with abuse…There were two choices, one was to build a nation and the other was to react and become the victim of a plot long stewing in two capitols far away.” He, however, warned that “Nigeria is Africa. Saving Nigeria was vital to world stability, something only a select few know. Destroying Nigeria was vital to world entropy, something only a select few know also.”
“As we speak, plane-loads of bomb detection equipment are coming in from the same people who built the car bombs in the first place. War is being planned with the help of those who organised and armed the enemy.”

Elites meet Jonathan as Obama wins election

Suddenly the pieces start falling into place. Why has Goodluck Jonathan not taken any determinate action against Boko Haram? How is it possible that such a group of menaces is able to arm, mobilize, transit and operate without any significant detection or deterrence from the Nigerian security services in towns very easy to control as we have in Northern Nigeria? With a doubling of security services up North, stop-and-search road blocks, bomb detectors and sniffing dogs and a few other security measures, there would definitely have been remarkable arrests and interrogation guided lead-up roundups.

Related: NewsRescue- ‘Elites’ meet in Nigeria to commence Obama era; Clinton, Rove, Bush, Mundell, Al Gore and others
Nigeria the new target of western interest

Alqaeda flag above courthouse in post Gaddafi Libya

Our recent article (Boko Haram linked to Qatar, Western Powers) described Boko Haram links to Arab nations and western powers. In the article we detailed the process by whi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice / Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.