Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,522 members, 7,895,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola (14805 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by mavinc4u(f): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2012
PSALM 93 ACCORDING TO MONASTIC NEW TRANSLATION OF SINGING VERSION

God, the judge and vindicator
 Is it all worthwhile, we must sometimes ask ourselves: religion doesn’t seem to make much difference, certainly doesn’t seem to make us any happier. But in spite of all difficulties we know that God does care. He has redeemed us. And if we believe in redemption then we must believe in judgement.He cares for us and he cares about us: what men do does matter. But the difficulties are still there and we need a vehement act of faith in God who cares.

[b]  O Lord, avenging God,
  Avenging God, appear!
  Judge of the earth, arise,
  Give the proud what they deserve!

How long,O lord,shall the wicked,
  How long shall the wicked triumph?
  They bluster with arrogant speech;
  The evil-doers boast to each other.

They crush your people,Lord,
   They afflict the ones you have chosen.
   They kill the widow and the stranger
   And murder the fatherless child.

And they say: The Lord does not see;
   the God of Jacob pays no heed’
   Mark this, most senseless of people;
   Fools, when will you understand?

Can he who made the ear,not hear?
  Can he who formed the eye,not see?
  Will he who trains nations not punish?
  Will he who teaches men,not  have knowledge?
  (The Lord knows the thought of men.
   He knows they are no more than a breath)

Happy the man whom you teach, O Lord,
   Whom you train by means of your law:
   to him you give peace in evil days
   While the pit is being dug for the wicked.

The Lord will not abandon his people
   nor forsake those who are his own:
   for judgment shall again be just
   and all true hearts shall uphold it.

Who will stand up for us against the wicked?
   Who will defend us from those who do evil?
   If the lord were not to help us,
   We would soon go down into the silence.

When we think: ‘we have lost our foothold’;
   Your mercy,Lord,holds us up.
   When cares increase in our heart
   Your consolation calms our soul.

Can judges who do evil be your friends?
   They do injustice under cover of law;
   They attack the life of the just
    And condemn innocent blood.

As for us, the Lord will be a stronghold;

Our God will be the rock where we take refuge.
    He will repay them for their wickedness,?
    Destroy them for their evil deeds.
    The Lord, our God, will destroy them.

AMEN!!![/b]
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2012
Everytime things like this happen, I see Igbos here talking about weapon this, isreal that, long war this. I have  now been convinced that Igbos have lost it and are now just noisemakers. The bravery our fathers exhibited in the face of odds and death has eluded us. The new generation Igbos are just that, lames.

How can more than a hundred Igbos be killed from 1st January till now and not even a single Igbo leader, governor or otherwise, has deemed it fit to comment on it, talk more of Igbos protesting these killings or retaliating. All I keep hearing is noise, appeasing and f00lish comments about Igbos being quiet and wise. Nonsense.

We are now a laughing stock to the world. All our supposed bravery, wits and courage are now nowhere to be seen. Oh well, I guess the killings continue since we do not care anymore about our lives. Even an antelope, whose throat is under the powerful grip of the lion, still puts up an immense fight.

Go and listen to the song "ikenga sunrise" and you will understand the true state the Igbos are in now. Truly, Igbos have fallen and stuck in the mud.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by nagoma(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2012
Its time for the East to revolt.
Since our President is so scared to go after Boko Haram, we have no choice.

Believe me my brother the rebellion should be by all including the north. I am pained by what the criminals Boko Haram are doing to our country and i am pained by the lack of progress by the security apparatus of the government. Whether we like it or not Jonathan lacks the capacity to rise to the perilious situation we find ourselves in.

(I am a northerner but I will not mention the killings and the inprisonment of northerners and the terror northerners are living with due to BH because you will say that we are BH and we are not.)
I will stick to the targeting of non Muslims and apparently Igbo population because the BH are sure what relgious divide they belong to.The least you expect him(GEJ) to do is calling all the country's leaders from all sections (with as few policians as possible) as an urgent matter to discuss the security situation and to dialogue. Having curfew here and there will not solve the problem. GEJ will supervise the disentegration of Nigeria because of his lack of capacity and the disability in his thinking & we knew this before he was made the president by us.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by LogicMind: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Everytime things like this happen, I see Igbos here talking about weapon this, isreal that, long war this. I have  now been convinced that Igbos have lost it and are now just noisemakers. The bravery our fathers exhibited in the face of odds and death has eluded us. The new generation Igbos are just that, lames.

How can more than a hundred Igbos be killed from 1st January till now and not even a single Igbo leader, governor or otherwise, has deemed it fit to comment on it, talk more of Igbos protesting these killings or retaliating. All I keep hearing is noise, appeasing and f00lish comments about Igbos being quiet and wise. Nonsense.

We are now a laughing stock to the world. All our supposed bravery, wits and courage are now nowhere to be seen. Oh well, I guess the killings continue since we do not care anymore about our lives. Even an antelope, whose throat is under the powerful grip of the lion, still puts up an immense fight.

Go and listen to the song "ikenga sunrise" and you will understand the true state the Igbos are in now. Truly, Igbos have fallen and stuck in the mud.

Come back from frankfurt. Start something and we go follow you. I swear.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by humblebee: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2012
dis baztards again. and yet Jonathan is there eating with millions daily. i hope he's eating enough carbohydrate
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Empty vessel. The fact that you are lamenting from a distant land shows that you are a coward. Come to the front line. I will gladly welcome you or else SHUT DA PHUCK UP.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Ezeufi: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2012
We know ourselves. It's so natural we don't even think about it. We just know.
And that is the real problem in Nigeria. Folk who don't even think about anything.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2012
I totally agree with all the bolded. ENCLAVE it is folks!
If we have 4 million Igbos in Northern Nigeria, I wonder why we can't raise a 500,000 man army there to defend ourselves if and when the jungle matures. What are all the people there doing if they cannot fight and defend themselves there? They should relocate if they can't fight there. I support the idea of funding their return too.
If only we have real leaders in Igboland. Well, time will tell.

please my People as we know the Eastern Nigerians generally supports GEJ, but as I can see is either he likes the killings of the Igbos in the North or he is just  too scared to deal with these issue which surmounts to incompetence, it pains my heart to say this, am thinking the very effective strategy to carry out now while we plan underground for what really to do is to make live unbearable for our eastern Governors with unending series of protests, instructing them to go and demand for autonomy from the center Government so that we can protect the life and property of our people.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by nagoma(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2012
The Igbo's cannot , should not and must not leave the north. The majority living there have made the north their home. When I heard the youg Igbo lady Kelechi on the BBC Hausa service explaining (inthe most perfect hausa diction) why they had to move across the boarder from thier homes in Magama (Nigeria) to Dan Isa few kilometers to the North of the boarder (in Niger Republic ) I was nearly moved to tears. Now their daily routine is to come along with other Niger republic citizens to manage their business in Nigeria and return to their sanctuary across the boarder in the evenings . This is a small number of families but is enough for the leadership to know that people - citizens are living in fear. This is of course similar but to some people who earn their living in Jos by day but hurry up to the sanctuary in Bauchi state in the evenings.(But of course Jos and Bauchi are in the same country.)
The Igbo's cannot go back to the east and with all humility and sense off responsibility we know that the geographical SE cannot accommodate and comfortably sustain the dynamic and hardworking life of these resourceful population, at leat in the present Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Kay1kay1(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2012
Would these traders have been answered even if they had made an official request for armed protection? Mere traders they'd have said, not politicians . . .
Perhaps, one moves with one's own legal 'First Aid' protection.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by LogicMind: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2012
Ezeufi:

And that is the real problem in Nigeria. Folk who don't even think about anything.

No boss. We think about a lot of things. We just don't need to think to differentiate between an okoro, an aboki and an Yoruba.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by karlfon: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2012
people do not no the reason why the Eastern Governors did not want their people to pretest the removal of fuel subsidy, The reason is very Simple, they did not want another Civil war, all Igbos are not happy of the Killing of Igbos in the North, if Igbos took to the street in the name of Removal of Oil subsidy, the target will be mosque and where they will see the Northerners, it will no longer be protest of oil subsidy, you will see Guns and cutlass on the street.

But some people are here running their mouth, they don't know what they are trying to prevent
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2012
The silence of the lion does not denote cowardice. Surprise is always the greatest strength of a general. Ndigbo, ficha anyamili.  Fa si mu gwa unu na Oge akaraka eruwo. These buffoons and abokis wil have 4 heads for one igbo man.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Cogent: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2012
Where was it stated that the attack was actually carried out by BH?
Or that they were actually Igbos?
Igbo people una too like war, Nigerian media are trying to cause War with their false headlines and you people are swallowing the bait.

Their car had just pulled up at a filling station outside the town to refuel when [size=15pt]suspected Boko Haram gunmen
[/size]
Police confirmed the attack, [size=15pt]but said the victims’ ethnic group was unknown as was the identity of the gunmen.
[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Cogent:

Where was it stated that the attack was actually carried out by BH?
Or that they were actually Igbos?
Igbo people una too like war, Nigerian media are trying to cause War with their false headlines and you people are swallowing the bait.

Their car had just pulled up at a filling station outside the town to refuel when [size=15pt]suspected Boko Haram gunmen
[/size]
Police confirmed the attack, [size=15pt]but said the victims’ ethnic group was unknown as was the identity of the gunmen.
[/size]

Ta mechie onu. Onye ara. Dont become one of our first targets. Keep quiet if you dont know what to say
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by y2kaustin(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
the igbos have lots of interest they don't want to loose far north,that's why they aren't got the balls to retaliate.you see,this do anything for money people won't just learn.they allow material and financial miss road becloud their sense of tactical reasoning. undecided undecided, so sorry are,its like Ndigbos would soon be either wiped out or chased out of Nigeria or rather used as slaves at the long run, undecided undecided cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Cogent: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
bia_fra:

Ta mechie onu. Onye ara. Dont become one of our first targets. Keep quiet if you dont know what to say

Abeg go siddon.
Where was it specifically stated that those killed were Igbo?
Even police said the ethnic goup of those killed is unknown.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Olodostein:

Empty vessel. The fact that you are lamenting from a distant land shows that you are a coward. Come to the front line. I will gladly welcome you or else SHUT DA PHUCK UP.

Sorry but i am everywhere, Nigeria, Europe and the States. So you pin-pointing my supposed location and trying to score a point out of it is a big ''FAIL''. I still reiterate that Igbos are all noise and no action these days. You sacrificial goats up north, what efforts have you made to at least change the status-quo order than sitting dock and waiting for your turn to be slaughtered.

It is a great pity that the much celebrated Igbo wisdom has taken flight and forever escaped the current Igbo generation.

Anyway, keep burying your heads in the sand and do not ask Igbo leaders questions why they prefer to utter no words on the killing of their kins but prefer to be the mouth-piece of the government when fuel subsidy removal is involved.

Dumb as a rock.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
Cogent:

Abeg go siddon.
Where was it specifically stated that those killed were Igbo?
Even police said the ethnic goup of those killed is unknown.

You are committing yourself to something that is bigger than you. I warn you for the last time. Keep quiet. Dont let that borrowed laptop be your undoing. onye atuoro ilu kowara ya, ego eji lu nneya furu ohia.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Sorry but i am everywhere, Nigeria, Europe and the States. So you pin-pointing my supposed location and trying to score a point out of it is a big ''FAIL''. I still reiterate that Igbos are all noise and no action these days. You sacrificial goats up north, what efforts have you made to at least change the status-quo order than sitting dock and waiting for your turn to be slaughtered.

It is a great pity that the much celebrated Igbo wisdom has taken flight and forever escaped the current Igbo generation.

Anyway, keep burying your heads in the sand and do not ask Igbo leaders questions why they prefer to utter no words on the killing of their kins but prefer to be the mouth-piece of the government when fuel subsidy removal is involved.

Dumb as a rock.

Stop fooling yourself. Like I said, if you don't know the issue at hand. Just SHUT DA PFUCK UP.

Those who fall victims live outskirt of town. Some even have businesses in Hausa villages. Many of them come to town to buy wholesale from us. Even during normal times, we warn them why they are living in these places. When it reaches point of no return, as in, when BH starts venturing into Igbo/southern heavily populated places in the North. Then they have officially declared war. It is still in the hands of the FG to do something drastic. Nevertheless, we are preparing to defend even if it means to die in the cause. At least try carry 2 mallams along with you.

Now let me ask you, would you prefer to live in a village in Germany( where you find the most ardent Neo Nazi) or do you prefer to live in Franfurt, Dusseldorf or Hamburg? Haven't you heard of the underground Neo nazi cell that killed 9 immigrants recently. Cmon, you dirty looking African monkey could even fall a victim in your so called "civilized western countries".

Don't you read news on how Black Americans are killed by skin head in the South of USA till this day? Cmon, you don't even know where you claim to travel to and you come here to fool yourself on how "informed and traveled you are".

I expect you to start thinking of positive ways to help develop the East and here you are playing the blame game. Shame on you if you are truly the son of the soil.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by y2kaustin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
the igbos have lots of interest they don't want to loose far north,that's why they aren't got the balls to retaliate.you see,this do anything for money people won't just learn.they allow material and financial miss road becloud their sense of tactical reasoning. Undecided Undecided, so sorry are,its like Ndigbos would soon be either wiped out or chased out of Nigeria or rather used as slaves at the long run, Undecided Undecided Cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by emmatok(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
nagoma:

The Igbo's cannot , should not and must not leave the north. The majority living there have made the north their home. When I heard the youg Igbo lady Kelechi on the BBC Hausa service explaining (inthe most perfect hausa diction) why they had to move across the boarder from thier homes in Magama (Nigeria) to Dan Isa few kilometers to the North of the boarder (in Niger Republic ) I was nearly moved to tears. Now their daily routine is to come along with other Niger republic citizens to manage their business in Nigeria and return to their sanctuary across the boarder in the evenings . This is a small number of families but is enough for the leadership to know that people - citizens are living in fear. This is of course similar but to some people who earn their living in Jos by day but hurry up to the sanctuary in Bauchi state in the evenings.(But of course Jos and Bauchi are in the same country.)
The Igbo's cannot go back to the east and with all humility and sense off responsibility we know that the geographical SE cannot accommodate and comfortably sustain the dynamic and hardworking life of these resourceful population, at leat in the present Nigeria.

There lies the problem.

In Nigeria, no tribe is indigenous to any place outside his/her region.

A Yoruba man cannot be indigenous to Abia, neither can a A Igbo man be indigenous to Kano.

The earlier you learn to stay and develop your region the better.

A typical Hausa man will always go back to his state after doing his business in any part of the country.

But the Igbo man will claim to be a Lagos, kano or Sokoto indigen . Wrong.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
y2kaustin:

the igbos have lots of interest they don't want to loose far north,that's why they aren't got the balls to retaliate.you see,this do anything for money people won't just learn.they allow material and financial miss road becloud their sense of tactical reasoning. Undecided Undecided, so sorry are,its like Ndigbos would soon be either wiped out or chased out of Nigeria or rather used as slaves at the long run,  Undecided Undecided Cry

Learn to write well and then come back to talk. A waste of brain you are.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by silibaba: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
think i should start killing HAUSA muslim. angry angry and i will start with my guard at my gate cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Beync(f): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
I blame the igbos who are still in the north till now. It's ovious the gvt cannot provide security for her citizens in the north
they should hav left for their lives. A living person hav hope. they can start from nothin to something. now that they hav lost their
lives where will they now enjoy those wealth they were acquiring in the grave where they are going to?

we are jus living under the unbrella of one nigria when we dont look like one.
Looking at Religion and Politics, one group is not tolerant of the other religion and want to dominate
One group kill the other without cause, no restraint becos they dont want the other to be in power
while the other watch helplessly. What will happen if everyone go their parts?
Really after watching the former civil war i realized the one nigerian thing is jus
clueless,is jus deceit. Nigeria is not close to one.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Cogent: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
bia_fra:

You are committing yourself to something that is bigger than you. I warn you for the last time. Keep quiet. Dont let that borrowed laptop be your undoing. onye atuoro ilu kowara ya, ego eji lu nneya furu ohia.
I don't understand Igbo but no matter.
Whatever you wrote there and whatever you write again, may it go back to you and your family.

Whether you want to agree or not, the truth cannot change, Police said the ethnic group of those killed is unknown, and you people are already chanting war.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
Olodostein:

Stop fooling yourself. Like I said, if you don't know the issue at hand. Just SHUT DA PFUCK UP.

Those who fall victims live outskirt of town. Some even have businesses in Hausa villages. Many of them come to town to buy wholesale from us. Even during normal times, we warn them why they are living in these places. When it reaches point of no return, as in, when BH starts venturing into Igbo/southern heavily populated places in the North. Then they have officially declared war. It is still in the hands of the FG to do something drastic. Nevertheless, we are preparing to defend even if it means to die in the cause. At least try carry 2 mallams along with you.

Now let me ask you, would you prefer to live in a village in Germany( where you find the most ardent Neo Nazi) or do you prefer to live in Franfurt, Dusseldorf or Hamburg? Haven't you heard of the underground Neo nazi cell that killed 9 immigrants recently. Cmon, you dirty looking African monkey could even fall a victim in your so called "civilized western countries".

Don't you read news on how Black Americans are killed by skin head in the South of USA till this day? Cmon, you don't even know where you claim to travel to and you come here to fool yourself on how "informed and traveled you are".

I expect you to start thinking of positive ways to help develop the East and here you are playing the blame game. Shame on you if you are truly the son of the soil.

Sir your anger and accusations are misguided. If you didn't pay attention well, my frustration is directed towards Igbo leaders and people in position of power and the every day noise we get here about war, isreal and alliances when no body has even bothered to publicly acknowledge the pogrom taking place and voice out against it violently or otherwise.

Blacks rarely live in the former DDR so Igbos who decide to settle in remote Hausa/Fulani villages are the f00ls not me.

When people protest and retaliate, the enemy would realise you are not a dead horse. All our online screaming and chanting is becoming embarassing.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by lagcity(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
I swear these Northerners are the smartest mofos alive. I don't know why ppl always underestimate them. The abokis will never kill Yorubas and Igbos, they only kill Igbos. Smart basterds.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by y2kaustin(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
@Olodostein.since you are an OLODO,who gave you the effrontery to challenge me, i have beaten Nairalanders who are careless and reckless with their utterances like you to a PULP!!!,you won't be an exception OooH!! Be Warned!!! am a Consuming BOXER!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
lagcity:

I swear these Northerners are the smartest mofos alive. I don't know why ppl always underestimate them. The abokis will never kill Yorubas and Igbos, they only kill Igbos. Smart basterds.

90% of corpers killed during election violence were Yoooorubas. Go and look it up.  In fact, the Hausa man knows his limit when it comes to an igbo man.

They killed saro-wiwa and Abiola and you people did nothing. Let them try it with us. Yoruba's can't think with their brain. Saboteurs.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Dede1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
Aigbofa:
Denial is not the solution this serious problem. You can deny it all you want, but the truth is the truth.

How is this even possible?

There is nothing for Ndigbo to deny about the current saga in Nigeria. I can assure you that Ndigbo will definitely react toward misdeeds manifested by the actions of any ethnic tah caused death of Igbo person especially when corpses of murdered Igbo people arrived in Igbo land. Unlike most other Nigerians, Ndigbo will not bury their dead in foreign land. When dead bodies start to arrive in Igbo land, cheap press releases embarked upon by loudmouths will not be needed.

Ndigbo will not be spurred into action of wanton distruction of properties and lives because one airhead is cracking up unfounded rumors and innuendos about killings of Ndigbo in the northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by dublinkmy6: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
Igbos are being targeted and killed in numbers in the north. Northern apologists on nairaland are on denial mode whereas, in reality, the northerners themselves are doing nothing to stop this evil happening in their region, neither do they seem concerned. Blame GEJ all you want but this is a country comprising of a stupid/dumb majority and a very mad and dangerous majority originating from the north. GEJ cannot do anything all by himself if the majority wont support or help him or at least play their designated roles in the polity of the nation without religious or sectarian bias.
I also blame igbos for not understanding the mindset of the various ethnicities in the country. How do you explain a tribe who supposedly believes in "one Nigeria" but do bussiness in other states without setting up permanent structures. That alone tells me who believes more in this "one Nigeria".
Just like Ojukwu noted 4 months into the civil war, that hausas in general dislikes any other ethnicity outside theirs. I've also seen that in their heart of hearts, the dislike the igbos more (maybe due to christian religion). I think all they (northerners) are interested in is the oil from the other part of the country and nothing else.
They are apparently the most intolerant and most wicked ethnicity in this country and the unity and division of this country lies solely in their hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice / Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.