Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today (38763 Views)

NIGERIA 2015: We Did Not Endorse Jonathan – Labour Party / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today Thur Jan 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Aro007: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
In one word "sellout"
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Autolord: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
GEJ TO NLC/TUC LEADERS:

[size=20pt]Is N15Million to small for you two leaders to share and call off? becaused i have VOWED already, no going back!!![/size]  grin
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by JUO(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
lol
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by igbsam(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
I dont trust this NLC guys, I just dont.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by babaowo: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
struggle continue!!!
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by rabzy01: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
May only concern is sale out by NLC/TUC. Becouse the masses will not and cannot accept any ridiclous increase in fuel price. I am afraid there would be more casualities if NLC allow this mumu prevail over them.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by theopops: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Ozin:

Dont protest and people no hear,we talk am tire make people no join NLC/TUC protest but dem no gree hear.Now labour and FG go settle.People wey die just die like rats due to this political protest!

All your family will die like rats before the end of the year. Oloriburuku.

The blood of the innocents would hunt you till you go mad.

Can't even begin to express how angry I am. Idiot.

People are fighting for their rights, this excuse of a human being is calling them rats.

May all the evil forces in the world attack you and your generations. It shall never be well with you.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
I expect nothing but a tactical withdrawal frm both sides and d strike called off whl d gullible masses goes home feeling psycologically fufilled as usual.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Emekamex(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
My expectation is that government will reduce pms price to 85 naira and NLC will agree to this and call off the strike.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by greall12(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
[color=Black][/color] I NO TRUST NLC LEADER MAKE EGEBRE BADLUCK JONATHAN NO GO BUY THEM
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
We pray the meeting holds n they is a positive outcome cus d cost of bride price has increased by 70percent,
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by born2boink(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
Since pure water have increased from #5 to #10, I have to sit back at my tap water, and I am drinking free water now, and worst of all, I hardly see my girlfrend due to increases in Transfare, Ashewo for clubs don increases, food increases. Jonathan should reverses  back to #65
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by JaaizTech: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
joesbuba:

i hope the labour leader see reason with govt and stop the strike,no govt will want his people to suffer,hope we all reason well and surpport the govt,nigerians has sufferd alot but this one wil not kill us CARRY GO GEJ
I beg to disagree a govt. that spends 1.4 trillion naira on subsidy in 2011 alone while 673 billion naira was spent the previous year, must be very fraudulent.Also during his tenure the no. of fuel importers astronomically increased, construction companies became fuel importers under his watch. And you say the man loves you
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by greall12(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
I NO TRUST NLC LEADER,MAKE BADLUCK EGBERE JONATHAN NO BUY THEM
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by nduchucks: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
There will be an announcement that the N65/liter price has been reinstated in a few hours.    lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
born2fuck:

Since pure water have increased from #5 to #10, I have to sit back at my tap water, and I am drinking free water now,  and worst of all, I hardly see my girlfrend due to increases in Transfare, Ashewo for clubs don increases, food increases. Jonathan should reverses  back to #65

When next you go to club,carry soap along if you cant afford the new bill of ashewo due to subsidy palava.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Wadosky(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Go bck to 65
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
They may be offered houses / plots of land in Abuja and cash to bank.

Nigeria should refuse even a one kobo increase in fuel  angry

If FG wants to raise money let it reduce wages of politicians by 99%
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by oluwabamis(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
for the fact that they are negotiating b4 jeg reverses the price means they have been bought over. lets prepare to resume work on monday. but i enjoy the small break sha. tell the ojota guys that party is over, any artist that missed the past 4 days is an enemy of the people. in case the labour guys disappoint me they have my respect for ever.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by mikuz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
for me, anything above N65 should not be accepted! else my education will be in joepardy!
Please may God be with the NLC/TUC members!
In Jesus name.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by bilaya(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
The NLC/TUC leadership is totally corrupt.I have no faith in them.Watching them being interviewed today should be depressing for all anti-subsidy removal advocates.The only thing I saw on their faces was a boldly written 7 lettered word "SELL OUT".
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Maisuya1: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
Watch the meeting live @ http//:goodlucknigeria.com/NLC+TUC=?
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by kizito96(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
We are waiting
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by NemYima: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
I'm From Niger Delta, But I have regretted voting for BackLuck Jonathan, He himself is Corrupt and Selfish. How could allocated a Federal University, Refinery, International Airport and Gas Plants to only his State, Bayelsa?

Nigeria is now ruled by GEJ, Petroleum Minister and Finance Minister. MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by probsolver: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
if labour leaders agree to anything less than n65, they have disappoint us-nigerians,
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by otokx(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
Anything above N100 will be highly disappointing but oh well preparing for work on Monday.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by mikuz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
yes o,
Gej will simply buy them out and peg the price at N100 or something.
Choi, what a smart way to increase price of fuel from 65 to 100.
I know it was iweala who brought this to bear.
Well, all hope is not lost.lets hope and pray the almighty is with omar and esele.
*crosses his fingers*
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by ifeci: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nigeria is now ruled by GEJ, Petroleum Minister and Finance Minister. MAY GOD HELP US

May they have three,som.e sometimes who knows.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by surity: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
I pray that they will come out with a good and favourable agreement.
Whatever have a beginning must have an end.
May God help us in this trial moments.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by anonimi: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
1. GEJ should propose a 50% cut in the federal executive budget for 2012 by drastically reducing wastage and corruption while asking other arms (legislative & judiciary) and tiers (state and LGs) to do likewise.
2. He should propose a minimum wage increase to N30,000 from N18,000 as direct PALLIATIVE to cushion the INITIAL effects of the PMS (petrol) deregulation and this increase will be paid for from the savings in 1 above.

That will be leadership by example. Big question is can he do it
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by Ganiyu11: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
Meeting Between Labour Leaders And Pres. Jonathan Rescheduled
www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=30607.
Re: Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today by greall12(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
Yes anything above 100 naira is highly disappointed by badluck egbere jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.