Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:39 AM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20925 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by finestboy2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2007
As far as am concerned, Manu won that match
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
hahahahahahahaha

yet some myopic folks in this forum will say that the gunners have not been tested.

The most exciting team continues to DECIMATE teams in the premiership and Europe!

Gunner since 1901
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2007
i think the real test they want for us is to bring barca to premier league and beat them, ehen then they'll believe in these boys
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by elphem(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
I still keep wondering what Arsenal fans will be thinking by now cos I thought they claim to be Man U bros anytime only because they won home and away last season.

Definately this match has come to be a luck to them, Just like it is very painful to a Manchester United lyk me for such equalizer at the dead end of the game.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by femionasan(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2007
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Thats all we have to hear. Why didnt Man divided hold on to their lead twice. Abeg there is no excuse for this. The pressure is now on Man divided. U guys have to pray hard that u dont drop more points. And pray the gunners dont drop either ( i really doubt that so much). But its all good. It was a wonderful match but the gunners need an all out striker. Adebayor is not performing as expected and today was when we really needed him.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Pip(m): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2007
man u relied on counter play. When ever they play gunners they always bring in different antics. Thank God the lines man got the call right this time. We remain unbeaten and the only side to have scored in every game this season
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lordimpaq(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2007
wat can i say,

we got lucky,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by youngdigi(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2007
i've said this over and OVER

ARSENAL is a pathetic team, u guys are the most unreliable team with most expectations in the history of Premiership

always fail to deliver when it matters the most, pity, smh
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lordimpaq(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2007
@young digi

okay, since we are the most unreliable team.

why are we still topping the league, reliability is tested over time, and its too early to start concluding on a team's reliability,

and why would you rely on a team that is of no benefit to you if they win or lose, then reliability shouldn't be the word to be used.

reliability to deliver in which you would profit from it, except if you place your bets on them then reliability can be used,

young_digi:

ARSENAL is a pathetic team,

if arsenal is a pathetic team then all the other clubs in the premiership are pathetic teams,

and they are not a pathetic team, that statement was borne out of hatred,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2007
chelsea for life
Wigan goes down
Shaun Wright Phillips is the man of the day.
We're coming on strong
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by 9ja4eva: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2007
Arsenal won with the help of Webb

Manchester United the better team
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lordimpaq(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2007
@9jaeva

how could you say that,

what happened to brown's push on hleb that led to your first goal, would it be wrong for us to say howard webb favoured manutd for the first goal,

come on, be objective,

you are basically imitating fergie's words,

u just read his comments and u suddenly decided that it was your own comments too, its not fair,

post your own natural posts,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Vieira(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2007
How did Webb help us self?
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lordimpaq(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2007
Webb neva helped us in any way,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Vieira(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2007
help me ask the guy lordimpaq.

Webb only helped Man U and they know that for a fact.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tosinadeda: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2007
The phrase brown shruged of hleb is annoyn.He simple pushed him when he saw him coming and dats a foul cos brown himself was with the ball so y d push
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Phiniter(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2007
If I were the Gayners, I'd probably be hiding my head right now,

You guys really messed up in the emirates,,
By the way do you guys think you did well you guys were at home and the almighty gunners could not shoot a stranger in their own home,

United for Life
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
Last minute equaliser secured unbeaten
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tommyex(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2007
ARSENAL took a point but we sure deserved to win,thanx 2 Howard WEBB,i knew he dint have the liver to blow that match well,All the good refs in england have been doing badly so he was given the chance to follow suit.
Technically we were better,though i agree that Manu had a beter strike force as rooney n giggs played really well,but I promise MANU that come next yr,Arsenal will win the other leg,by then Eduardo woulda become a thorn in the flesh-i bet u-.

I ll rate both teams thus:
Defence-balanced
Attack-ManU was better
Midfield-Arsenal was better

So Fairly,without been bias i feel that it was a good result for both sides.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by skyfaze(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
gunners will keep gunning
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Vickivicki(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2007
What would y'all have expected than gunners WINNING or AT WORST pull a draw.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Vickivicki(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2007
Not a Gunner.

Didn't watch da match,

Just being objective based on current form,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by aremuk: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2007
abeg all the anti-gunners make una go sleep, una no sabi watch match na look una dey look shocked shocked shocked
gunners for life this is our season and so shall it be. we were far better in the match cos we had the mind to attack but at the other side rooney and tevez turned to full time defenders. shame on smelling MANu
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2007
@nazzyon
Adebayor will not do jack in Newcastle he is underperforming at a fantastic team like Arsenal how would he survive at Newcastle please tell Fergie to buy him tongue
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by solokay(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2007
2-2 good enough for arsenal, still unbeated. we are winning the premeirship again this season. Whenever arsenals goes unbeated for so long they win the premiership. Up Arsenal !
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2007
Match on Arsenal
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by software(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2007
Man utd defence gave lots of probs,

defeating arsenal at the emirates, would have made me the happiest man on earth, very painfull match, all am sure of, is that this very season, arsenal would meet their waterloo, they will be spanked, lets watch out for chelsea,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lamisanya(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
software:

Man utd defence gave lots of probs,

defeating arsenal at the emirates, would have made me the happiest man on earth, very painfull match, all am sure of, is that this very season, arsenal would meet their waterloo, they will be spanked, lets watch out for chelsea,

Lazy A-Holes couldn't beat Arsenal now you are relying on chelsea. Last season we were bad yet the only loss to a big team was against well beaten liverpool.
For all the haters, realise this; Yesterday, the best attack played the best defence. the best attack scored two goals (Pass mark) yet the best defence conceeded 2 goals ( fair or even fail). so all DIVIDED fans should go and rest. draw liverpool at anfield let us see. If it is easy to piss, let the fowl piss let us see. Key Word ARSENAL STILL ON TOP!!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by seun001(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
as far as i know,we are still the champs.coming back twice no be moi moi!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dayokanu(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2007
@ All,

I don't know when unbeaten became a title to win? i would rather lose some games and win the title or titles and particularly UCL not just moaning unbeaten.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tkb417(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2007
going unbeaten has been the rants, no objective yarn apart form Lordi's grin grin
VERDICT: You guys were lucky. Thats all.

Go on celebrating draws like they just handed you the trophy. schmuks

@A-40
Give it to United. That was bravery from our side, Arsenal could have lost 2-1
Anyways, thats wht footie is all about. Never say never until its never.
50-50 at the end of the game. But you guys had motherluck on ur side
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ayusman16(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2007
Unbeaten run dey pain una If it's that easy make una try am now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. / Man City Champions League Ban Lifted Q&A: What It Means For Pep And Their Rivals / Southampton Vs Arsenal - (0 - 2) On 25th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.