Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,856 members, 7,927,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20666 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tkb417(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2007
@guns
you've been posting rubbish on this thread and no one has attacked you.
Ask yourself why its only Arsenal fans that are always on the receiving end of any attack?
check what they did to Ruud when a REF gave United a penalty, how many of your players were fined/banned?
The last carling cup final: remember what happened when two of your players got red?
Just check the pictures above and see chao on the field.

UNITED ALL THE WAY!!!!

@A-40
its time we dealt you guys some heavy blows grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by illusion2: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2007
We all know this game will end in a draw,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2007
Guys enuf of all d prematch analysis,d cracker is only about 24 hours away, lets wait and see how this one unfolds.Action speaks better
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dyabman(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2007
That match is a Draw, but there will be plenty of goals,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2007
I don't bloody care who wins, I want the two
teams to draw so they can drop some points
and allow me to come up tongue tongue tongue

to be frank: Arsenal is better[sub][/sub]
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Yinkwamo(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2007
this match is meant 4 men and not boys, arsenal players are virgins ie walcott, fabregas MAN U go tear their asssssssssssssssssssssssesssss. DID I HEAR U SAY AMEN? MAN U 3- 1 ARSE. D PREMIERSHIP IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by donjazzie(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2007
This Match is Evident it's going to be a win-lose match

we all know who the LOSER"S are.

GUNNERZ 4 life.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by alexmakaay(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
AFTER SPENDING MY PRECIOUS TIME SKIMMING THROUGH THE REPLIES POSTED, ONE THING IS EVIDENT: THE GUNNERS ARE MOUTH WATERY AND BASKET MOUTHED FELLOWS. I OBSERVED THAT THEY LIVE IN THE PAST: BOASTING OF THEIR PAST COMPROMISED MAKE SHIFT VICTORIES.
INORDER NOT TO WASTE MY UNITED ENERGY JUST ON OUR ORDAINED VICTORY THE FACT IS THAT ON THE D DAY, THE HUNTERS(GUNNERS) WILL BE HUNTED.

UP REDS.
BE THE REDS OR DIE
UP MAN U
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by bballchick(f): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
manchester united for life gunners r going down baby, im actually missing basketball training to watch d match, ummmm
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Vieira(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2007
you would be better off doing your training.

instead now you are both missing your training and also going to end up in tears.

2 way loss
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
See

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2007
24 hours or less by this time tomorrow we would be up by two goals courtesy of Cesc and Adebayor grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
A-40:

24 hours or less by this time tomorrow we would be up by two goals courtesy of Cesc and Adebayor grin

EASIER SAID THAN DONE

na so the thing easy?
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lamisanya(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2007
Na so we go dey waste precious energy on top a simple thing.Last season Man U was spanked twice by arsenal but still finished as champions. this season will be decided not by the winner of this game but by who beats the other teams the most. So let all Gunners concentrate on the title not on who'll win tomorrow. All the same,the game will end in a 3-1 loss for man U. tongue grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by 2ceSharp(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
Lamisanya, you have said it all. its not tomoro alone that counts but winning the title. Meanwhile is Dstv showing it tomoro or i have to go look for hitv again?
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2007
walks into thread and greeted to an annoying noise by Devils

Even Platini's angry that wenger has all the FRESH and HOT dudes.

flashes from the man who saw tomorrow

BREAKING NEWS
lipsrsealed

ARSENAL - 2 MAN U - 0 (Red cards - Wayne Rooney grin)
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by blackchief(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
God save the queen

For all Man united fan in the house, what a pity  u pick on the wrong guys , at the wrong time, with the wrong tool (players) and above all in the wrong place.

and for all the gunners in the house, wellcome to parades, seat and enjoy the game we are on cruise control

Long lve arsenal
long lve Gunners

Gunners  for live
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by omowhyou(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
What will all the arsenal fans do when the RED DEVILS runs wild on you. The match will decide the league winner and that will be MAN UNITED. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Biliamin(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
I want all Arsenal fans worldwide to know that they dont have BULLETS in their GUN again. what they have is an ordinary powder. my humble self is a BLUES[/b] fan and i believe my position on the table is nothin to fear of because this is just the beginnin of the season (week 11). I know one thing for sure that Nov 3rd is going to be very hard for gunners that cary gun without bullets.

[center][color=#000099][/color][b]UP BLUES
[/center]
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by simbo7(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2007
For both Arsenal and Man united fans - pls dont be too excited because the end will definitely justify the means.As u continue to make noise about the so-called battle of emirates remember that soon the strenght of MAN U and ARSENAL will be tested at stamford brigde.So be warned the WAR FOR THE SOUL OF ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP is coming.blues till i sleep man!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
Cocks GUN and chases after biliamin and simbo7

I don't want to ever want to see u both around this thread angry

We dey talk serious matter u dey call blues!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by mrtunde(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2007
The only team in the world that plays with DIGNITY, DECORUM AND INTEGRITY will carry the day.
And who might that be , you'll ask.

POW! POW!! POW!!!
Gunner for LIFE.

A ma gun won down, (we'll shoot them down).
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ritchboy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2007
this must b the most enormous heap o' trashtalk ive ever read.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Phiniter(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
you see, the gaynners have more mouth, and it is said that much talk less action,

[size=8pt][size=8pt]Man You For Ever[/size][/size]
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
Tick Tock Tick Tock.This time cant go fast enough undecided
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2007
@phiniter

what action do u want us to take, or do u think we'll go about stabbing fans of other clubs
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2007
I wonder o! at least we are sane fans same cannot be said for most of the other clubs
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by gbengu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
Great shouts to all MANCHESTER UNITED fans!!

MAN-U FOR LIFE.

We are going to Emirate to destroy Arsenal and spoil their unbeaten.

"Plz, there is no gain in fans fighting each other" Remember Tevez nor Fabrigas go pay you!! You are on your own. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
@gbengu
but u just saw ur fellow man utd fan saying we should take action
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
don't be ignorant about arsenal ignorance is no defence
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by jerrymania(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
@
Battle of the Emirates? what a messed up title. You all just arguing with no direction. That match is gonna be boring and its gonna end in a draw.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Okenku1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2007
I wonder why there is a certain jealousy about Chelsea.
There is never a good debate between teams without mentioning Chelsea. angry
That's the same Viewer tendencies that Mourinho spoke about.
I hope ManUre win so that the Goners can be brought back down to earth.
But watch your backs, slowly we rise again wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st October 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.