Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,856 members, 7,927,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20665 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
Gunners are young but more intelligent
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by medube(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2007
@folahann you must be really daft to think that anything other than a draw would have made me laughed more, being a chelsea fan that i am smiley
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by toba1909(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
Check Fab4 goal out

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by nazzyon(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2007
I always say this Manchester United succeeds every team, with just a very simple strategy. "Make them exaust their strenght, then make your move."

That is the key to our successes in the past and presently. If you can beat that you can beat us.

No team will want to save their strength against us, because they wouldn't know the right time to switch.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This match will definitely affect Arsenal's next match.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2007
This is a match we should have won and not drawn angry.UTD where outplayed Wenger please get a world class striker Adebayor no be am
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2007
the late equaliser will rather boost the the spirit
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by MT: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ ARSENAL FAN,

You need not be told that when you DRAW with a FELLOW TITLE CONTENDER in your HOME amounts to a LOSS. Arsenal played excellent football but they are not there yet. They need intelligence and match winner players, which they do not really have in abundance at the moment.

You STRUGGLED in your own TURF to come behind TWICE.

Welcome to THEATRE OF DREAM come next year, your SLAUGHTER SLAB!

C'mon UNITED!!!! cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by nazzyon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2007
Very funny.

Adebayor is not a player to dispose. If a club like New Castle lay their hands on him you will be dazed.

Adebayor is just like Henry used to be for Arsenal.

Don't let your co-Arsenal fans break your neck.

[size=4pt]Adviced by a Manchester United Fan.[/size]
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2007
Yeah it will but we need to work on our finishing we dominated the first half but had no striker i think Man U thought us a lesson in taking your chances especially in away games
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by nazzyon(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2007
Kai enu won wo wowo die sha.

Won o jeka gboran lati jo yi "Gunner ma Gun yin down".

If Arsenal had won "I guess you must have ripped Nairaland apart, if its possible".
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
This is a game., Never think that way
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by nazzyon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2007
Imagine, some kidz even called me because of the match to tell me Arsenal will win. And that we've got nowhere to hide.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
i'm so vexed now because man utd is on top of the grandslam

Man Utd 1 1 0 4
Arsenal 0 2 0 2
Liverpool 0 2 0 2
Chelsea 0 1 1 1
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lakeside4love(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
Who is that fool that said Manscum outplayed Gunner?

Didnt see u the possesion?How many shot(attempt) on goal did manscum had compare to Arsenal shot,

Match Stats
                              Arsenal                                            Man Utd
Shots (on Goal)       17(6)                                               10(4)
Fouls                       15                                                    15
Corner Kicks            3                                                       4
Offsides                   2                                                       4
Time of Possession   51%                                                49%
Yellow Cards             1                                                       2
Red Cards                 0                                                        0
Saves                        2                                                        4

Who outplayed who?

U will see pepper like u did last season at Old Trafford.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lakeside4love(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
Eldee r u in this world at all?

My guy Arsenal is still on top wit a match outstanding,

Check out for urself,

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=eng.1&cc=3888
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by MT: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2007
@lakeside4love

When you are reviewing match like this , you need to forget about possession. Everyone knows that the pattern of play of arsenal will definitely tilt ball posseossion towards them. Man Utd does not have that pattern. Each team has a particular pattern associated with it.

So, in this game, arsenal enjoying more ball possession in the stat does not indicate that they outplayed man-u. What it means is that Arsenal stuck to their pattern of play well wink

PS: If I may ask, which team can we say was honestly lucky in that game ?? smiley
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
Last minute equaliser is not something to Joke with
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
Important to be on top of the league
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by presido1: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
No trophy for being at the top when the league is still on.

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lakeside4love(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2007
No trophy for being on top while league is still on, Wont be celebrating if u had taken the No 1 position @ Presido? Nonsense,

@ MT u killed urself when u said ManU outplayed Arsenal,

So no tell me story abeg,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2007
Keep the spirit up and keep the fire burning
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by MT: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
@LAKESIDE4LOVE,

Show me in my post where exactly I said Man-U Outplayed Arsenal.

Despite the fact that I support Man-U, I view matches objectively. Draw is a fair result for this match.

They both cancelled themselves out. Simple!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by presido1: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
When somebody talk we know his age. What brings about nonsense in this discusion. That show how frustrated you are for getting 1 point.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lakeside4love(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2007
Presido sorry i didnt know u r 50years old, Lakeside Apologising,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2007
THis is not supposed to be funny.
Arsenal were the better team today
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by toba1909(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2007
You don't need to be told,it's only that we didn't win the match @ our home
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
@lakeside
i know i'm talking bout the rivalry between the big four
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
Better tomorrow for arsenal
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lakeside4love(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2007
Eldee sorry i still dont get u, Forgive me am still baskin in the euphoria of my unbeaten run!!!, (Grammar),

Explain urself better plzz, I dont get that statistics u place up there,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
@lakeside

me too, oooh, lol
check out the stuff
make a league from the big four of the pemiership
then u'll see what i'm saying
lol
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Wallace100(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2007
Yeah! the battle is really a tough one but more KUDO's to the resilience young Gunner's side. They have actually shown a fantastic fight for the title with the 2 all-draw with last season Premiership League champion.

This is another great stride to the repeat record holding in the history of Premiership Barcalays Leagues with Arsenal successive run for the championship with out loosing a match in 2003/2004 season.

What a magnificient come back with William Gallas scored a dramatic injury-time equaliser to force a 2-2 draw with Manchester United at Emirates Stadium on Saturday and keep Arsenal top of the table.

It was a breathless buoyant end to a game that took time to catch fire but bristled with high-quality, high-pressure football throughout the second half.

UP GUNNER'S
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by twinstaiye(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2007
25 games unbeaten run in all competition, and still counting! Another club records.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st October 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.