Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,856 members, 7,927,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20665 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by djcruise: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
this is d game of the season. its a goalless draw, but expect something gud from nani n anderson. thank God this no b chelsea wey mikel go dey injure people
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tkb417(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
@Lordi grin grin grin

@topic
who says the number of people who posted here will determine what happens on saturday? will they be the one to play?
HELL NO. How can a sane person say Ass-anal has the best midfield in town?
crazeworld.

UNITED ALL THE WAY!!!!
Rooney-Ronaldo-Apache-Nani-hargreaves will wreck havoc anywhere in europe.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ronnieslimz(f): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
soloreal:

though amma chelsea fan. . buh i tip arsenal is gon win d match. . man u fans pisses me off Angry

hahahahahahahahaha

even the blues bow for arsenal!

gunners since 1901
u no gbadun. . wu dey bow 4u?? se because i dey support una abi

bow ko bow ni angry
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by loneytunes(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
Have you guyz ever heard of gunned gunners? well, you'll get to meet them on saturday nov. 03 at the emirates stadium and they'll be wering the popular gunners jersey. grin grin

UP UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by chuckdee4(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
So much noise has been made about this match lets hope it lives up to expectation
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by omems4u: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2007
yeap grin.gunners oh we go wi oh grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by wormedup(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
i feel the game's going to end with a draw; most probably, 2 goals apiece cool
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by parislomo(f): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
No mercy for those silly arsenal guys/fans. MAN-U FOR LIFE. FOR TROPHY. FOR VICTORY. UNITED WE STAND AGAINST RUBBISH (aka the gutless-gunners)
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
Both the old scums and ass supporters oooh, gbogbo yin le ma rundown!!!

OMO Blue!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Tmoni(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
me and flat mate have got our jerseys ans we have a bet that which ever team wins, the other donates his jersey to charity

as a true red devil, i believe we would triumph over them, at least to make up for the humilation i suffered last january
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by oshoyombo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2007
I really feel for all the GUNNERS out there cos after a long while they are beginning to smile again, but the ONE AND ONLY MANCHESTER UNITED will be taking your guns and will replace them with water pistols, from now on you will be firing blanks as the best you can get this season is second to the only ONE UNITED.

2-0 on 3rd Nov, dats confirmed ONE UNITED !!!!!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Joey82(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
d game'll surely end a draw, that's the fairest result i expect.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
Verdict

Arsenal 1 : 3 Manchester United

, by the time we're thru with the overgrown babies in emirates, arsene wenger sef go turn coach playa.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by illusion2: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
Does anybody know which team ENYIMBA will be facing this weekend?
Just curious??
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by fataiiyo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2007
HEY GUNERS! U GO SEE SMTH U GO CALL AM NOTHING. You gonna see what MANU going to put asernal into on SATURDAY. I go bet with my whole money way dey my account cos the match sure jo.

MANU ARSENAL
3 : 0

if you dey surprise mak we bet, ma number is 08062207481
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dyabman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hello mister fataiiyo,  i believe if you lose that match you will faint for sure,  because those overgrown baby gunners will break your waste ,

hahahaha

Chelsea for life

VERDICT:

Arsenal 1 ManUtd 2
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
We dont shout, we simply do d playing, we rule on and off pitch,d results so far spoke for themselves, d widest win margin eva in European football history, a massive "7-0", u all wait and see as we humiliate d RED DeFOOLS in grand style on saturday.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Obiora1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2007
asrnal is the best team in europe and no team can stop,not even manu.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
Less than 2 days to go we are ever ready to love-vendor these hoes like we did last season Bitch Utd well some people call them woMan Utd will be whacked by fantastic goals from Cesc,Adebayor and Kolo Toure we would dash them a consolatory Rooney goal in the final minute
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by A40(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ehie
You should be shot for posting those retards on this thread
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2007
In a year Arsenal moved to become d richest club in England n second only to RM in d whole of Europe.record has it dat ARSENAL hit a whooping £200.8 million in just one season! whether u like it or not Arsenal is #1 in Britain,their board of directors headed by Peter Hillwood are tactical businessmen,they have refused to be lured by Usmanov's billions unlike chelsea's hungry shareholders dat sold chelsea 4 common £150 million. D Gunners are filled with substance crowned with d winning formula.FLY EMIRATES FOR EVER!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ehie why dont u just shut up pls, most of d area boys in Lagos belong to either Liverpool, ManU or chelsea,in less than a year they've stabbed 2 Arsenal fans in cold blood leaving one dead,im a medical student in LUTH so i saw the guy who was stabbed in the head, the knife narrowly missed his brain! u can imagine all dat, what about the brussels disaster in 1985 when Liverpool fans killed 39 juventus fans and this lead to UEFA banning English clubs from participating in Europe for 5 years, what about d hillsborough tragedy? u dont know anything u just talk out of sheer ignorance. u must learn to substantiate ur proofs with facts.u really need to apologise to d peace loving gunners 4 dat rude remark.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ehie why dont u just shut up pls, most of d area boys in Lagos belong to either Liverpool, ManU or chelsea,in less than a year they've stabbed 2 Arsenal fans in cold blood leaving one dead,im a medical student in LUTH so i saw the guy who was stabbed in the head, the knife narrowly missed his brain! u can imagine all dat, what about the brussels disaster in 1985 when Liverpool fans killed 39 juventus fans and this lead to UEFA banning English clubs from participating in Europe for 5 years, what about d hillsborough tragedy? u dont know anything u just talk out of sheer ignorance. u must learn to substantiate ur proofs with facts.u really need to apologise to d peace loving gunners 4 dat rude remark.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tboy81(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
Arsenal are playing fantastic foootball, but same goes for Man United too.

And the new players (Nani,Anderson,Tevez,Hargreaves) seemed to have integrated well into the Man United setup now.

So, it's going to be a tight game, but United will have that slight edge/experience to snatch the victory

, so United 2 Arsenal 0, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by seun001(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
hmmm,anywayz it is good to make urself happy but a through and merciless beating from champions.so i aint fazed one bit by all these disunited fans.

ARSENAL
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2007
as an arsenal fan, i'll just sit there and watch entertaining football that sweeter than sex. at least that's one thing we're sure to present
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by presido1: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2007
Ahead of 1990 league cup tie bt Manchester United and gunners at Highbury,the former ach Bishop of cantabury and Rabbi Jonathan Sacks both blessed blessed the home side. United won 6-2 as they normally do prompting the Bristish press to declare that God doesn't exist. Do u know the reply from Rabbi Sacks?.
"what it proves is that God exist. He just can't stop supporting the TRUE REDS

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by presido1: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
Are they Tugs or Agberos, please is this mile 2 or CMS i can't beleive this is a fussbal pitch.
Just Respect the Champions Above

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by anusule(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
manchester?

im soo sorry. im sure man u wld play their lives out as liverpool did. we are comin 4 u.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by kboy2z(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
Man United 4 - Arsenal 1
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
bros we're not talking about PS2- Pro Evo, na wa oooh.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by teebabs(m): 1:28am On Nov 02, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]WITHOUT FEAR OF CONTRADICTION I ANNOUNCE THE ARRIVAL OF MAN UNITED DOOMS DAY. MAY THE FANS OF MAN UNITED WALK THE STREET WITH HEADS BOW AFTER THE MARCH.[/font][/font][/font][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.