Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,832 members, 7,927,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:29 PM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20663 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
No fighting!
lets enjoy the game.
assnall 0-0 (Wo)manU
make them share the points make chelski catch up.
i hope they beat Wigan.
True Blue
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2007
Are the Blues still on. The battle has gone back to its contenders!!!!!!!!!! no intruders
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Tonex(m): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2007
I like Arsenal fans because they make alot of noise and when they are beaten, they all look daft for making so much noise. Imagine Arsenal fans betting how many goals they will score United by. What rubbish. This is not last season and even though you won us, we still won the league and that's the most important thing. Arsenal like to set stupid records, but at the end of the day, they have no trophies to show for it. 9 trophies to 3 trophies, there is no room for comparison at all. 3 - 1 to Manchester United. It would be that easy for us at the Emirates stadium.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dinozzo(m): 12:23am On Nov 03, 2007
big game tomorrow, can't wait. I just hope the hype made by the media wouldn't get to the boys so that we'll see a superb match.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tosinadeda: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2007
Tonex u go run down
gunners 4 ever
iya yin ma run down lola
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by akpos4uall(m): 1:12am On Nov 03, 2007
O boy see who dey talk of yeye record, should I tell you your own? The team with the longest run of not conceding more than a goal. The last was against Everton,. You want more? Anyway Man 4qU will 4all on Nov 3rd. Man 4qlife nothing for you this season. We are already counting them, out of carling cup
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by laa(m): 1:26am On Nov 03, 2007
@bennygee
thats the spirit man gunners and the red devils should draw so chelsea will catch up with them
thats the way it is
Chelsea ForEver
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Wallace100(m): 1:36am On Nov 03, 2007
I just take a stroll out of the gunners site!

And the tempo is high for the younger gunners side to repeat history of last season despite the shaky run of the team we recorded a good result against the league champion of 2006/2007 season.

1st Leg @ Old traford  in front of about 75,000 man utd fans,  Man Utd 0 -  Arsenal 1

2nd Leg @ Emirate,  Arsenal 2 - man Utd 1.

The statistic for the current season has really tipped the gunners for a win.

The professor,Arsene Wenger is confident his Arsenal side can overcome Manchester United because the Gunners has been in scintillating form so far this season!

Just relax and wait for 90min,

Up Gunners! cool
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tosinadeda: 1:47am On Nov 03, 2007
Arsenal 4 Ever
Gunner 007
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2007
check this page after the match for the review

arsenal 3 manu 0

hahahahahahahaha

gunners since 1901
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by medube(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2007
From a neutral's point of view, this game is going to be very interesting. For once in my entire life, I am fully behind Manchester United, not because I want them to win and gain more trophies, but because I want them to shut the mouths of all these so-called GONNERS fans who have been spitting out shite from their mouth. On the other hand, I seriously can't blame them because, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time in the last 4 years they have managed to see the top position and they got so carried away that they actually believed they had won the league already. How daft can one be?  cheesy Well, the trip to Anfield last week to meet one of the big EPL teams, showed us what they are really made of.  I told them it is only normal for things to start to change after the 7th game when they will eventually take their rightful place in 4th position again, but they just laughed  grin 

Match starts at 1.45 local time (in Nigeria), so let's wait and see what happens. Oh and by the way, y'all predicted Chelsea were going to relegation, how foolish can one be? Well, look again, as we are coming up right behind you. grin  Manchester United is going to roast you today ready for us to devour you on December 16th.  tongue

Good luck to you and your so-called professor and his never-aging children  smiley
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by adisunny(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2007
No Long Thing at All, A R S E N A L go rundown, noting for them

November third is the Red Devil day

Please all gunners fan note this, if u no dey careful , U pple will Gun urself.

THE Scores is AIG 2: Gunners 1

No long thing
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by toris: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2007
Today the gunners are going to make Sir Alex Ferguson eat his words, its going to be a repeat of last season home and away defeat of the red devils. Truly we are a young side but one wit big brass balls, today we distinguish the boyz from the men, age is nothing but numbers. Our midfield general (cesc fabregas) is going to crumble the man utd squad wit his brilliant play.

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by toba1909(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
TELL THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN

GUNNERS WILL KILL THE RED DEVILS TODAY,WE'RE GONNA USE A PUMP ACTION GUN NOT AK47
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by sesman(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2007
exactly 15 mins to kick off-- Live on Sky sports, come you Gunners!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by texazzpete(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2007
half-time
United 1, Arse-Anal 0

We're on the way!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dapsycool(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
Man u 1 arsenal 0, half time, This marks the begining of the end to Arsenal
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by yemmight(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2007
tell them jare
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by sesman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2007
Arsenal 1 - 1 (wo)man utd. come you gunners
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by vichel(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
common gunnerz destroy them red devils and send dem to hell!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2007
Dey want to kill the Golden boy

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
And he scores

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hush united leads again
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by medube(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2007
hahahahahahahaha, GONNERS ARE GONE. What a crap bunch of losers smiley hahahahaha cant stop laughing my ass out at these wankers tongue
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dapsycool(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
I promised arsenal aint winning the league, you've only won against mugu teams, wait till chelsea catch you 4-0
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dapsycool(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2007
Thanks for the draw, it pays chelsea
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
Arsenal back in the Gunners way
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by medube(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
@dapsycool u said it all. Now when we win we go 3 pts behind both and to think they wrote us off
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dapsycool(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2007
Why are all arsenal fans trying to cover up with unbeaten,do they issue trophies for unbeaten records, your last two matches draw, lost 4 points, anyway It's time for Chelsea to reduce the gap, sit down and relax, it's time for baba blue to play
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
medube:

hahahahahahahaha, GONNERS ARE GONE. What a crap bunch of losers smiley hahahahaha can't stop laughing my ass out at these wankers tongue
Laugh again, medube
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
catch us if you can.
dead blue
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eldee(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
@dapsycool and chelsea fans
we got two points from big four teams, with one game outstanding and u're busy talking jacksh*t instead of thinking of how to play against liverpool in carling cup.

@topic
Post Match: Gallas is shedding a few tears and saying 'we'll die for what we believe in'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.