Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (34003 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / F1 Zone: Formula One Racing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sebastian Vettel disqualified from qualifying and will have to start from the back of the grid.

Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel has been disqualified from qualifying at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and will start from the back of the field.
The world championship leader, who had qualified third, did not have enough fuel in his car for a fuel sample to be taken.
Vettel stopped his car out on the track on his way back to the pits at the end of the session, as had happened to McLaren's Lewis Hamilton in Spain in May.
It promotes his title rival Fernando Alonso of Ferrari to sixth on the grid.
Vettel heads into the race with a 13-point lead over the Spaniard after winning the last four races.
The F1 rules require the car to return to the pits with at least one litre of fuel on board - running less fuel gives a performance advantage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20193545
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by chic2pimp(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
ALL HAIL MBJ'S JAZZ MAN grin grin grin grin

VETTEL HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED AND WOULD THEREFORE START AT THE BACK OF THE GRID

HE APPARENTLY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUEL IN HIS CAR FOR A SAMPLE TO BE TAKEN
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Baba Ijebu has just finished and IT IS CONFIRMED......Vettel no go finish that one, Baba Ijebu swore on his PHD in herbalism diploma, lol, tomorrow we will all WITNESS the greatness of Baba ijebu!

PS he also said that if i mention his name three times on a thread, all them Alonso haters will be punished for their insolence.......Alonso haters, be warned and REPENT!

grin grin grin grin your Baba Ijebu has done the damage. grin grin
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hamilton's sixth pole! Most of any driver so when people say he has a bad car you begin to wonder
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
Shout out to my Niqqah A-40 For being on his Formula One knowledge.

I never really Got Into the Car Racing Stuff.

I can't watch a niqqah drive a car in a circle all got damn day. Nascar is Awful. I am Assuming F1 is at least more exciting than that Boolshid.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 12:54am On Nov 04, 2012
Alaura-Laura:
Shout out to my Niqqah A-40 For being on his Formula One knowledge.

I never really Got Into the Car Racing Stuff.

I can't watch a niqqah drive a car in a circle all got damn day. Nascar is Awful. I am Assuming F1 is at least more exciting than that Boolshid.

In this crazy world Sports is one of the few things that keep a nigga sane. Lol why your black a$$ always getting banned??

F1 >>> Nascar F1 is more technical more exciting and the cars look better grin
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2012
A-40:
You and your fake jazzman would be left with egg on your faces. Alonso would be forced to retire while pushing his car beyond its threshold. Vettel would overtake Webber early and finish no lower than 2nd grin

you better eat your words because Baba Ijebu has been working overtime on this one, as we can see by the DNQ (did not qualify) from Vettel......... wait make i go market buy the lamb baba Ijebu said i should buy if his work is confirmed!

chic2pimp: ALL HAIL MBJ'S JAZZ MAN grin grin grin grin

VETTEL HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED AND WOULD THEREFORE START AT THE BACK OF THE GRID

HE APPARENTLY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUEL IN HIS CAR FOR A SAMPLE TO BE TAKEN

justwise:
grin grin grin grin your Baba Ijebu has done the damage. grin grin

the forces of the darkness are at work this weekend, for the greater good of F1, lol!
ALL HAIL BABA IJEBU!!!!!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hahahaha ye kpa! Alcohol no allow me see say dem don disqualify my guy sha! I believe in miracles tho! Vettel would perform a modern day driving miracle today and finish among the points with Alonso crashing out of the race

Damn! Although I did say Alonso would get at least one chance to turn this Driver's Championship battle around! This is it right here
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
@MJB your Baba Ijebu na fake. He said DNF not DNQ.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
A-40:
Hahahaha ye kpa! Alcohol no allow me see say dem don disqualify my guy sha! I believe in miracles tho! Vettel would perform a modern day driving miracle today and finish among the points with Alonso crashing out of the race

Damn! Although I did say Alonso would get at least one chance to turn this Driver's Championship battle around! This is it right here

I'm really waiting for that, let see how he will navigate the traffics to get the point position.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
No at all optimistic Vettel can even manage points today. I absolutely hate the Abu Dhabi track. It may be beautiful, but its drab and thoroughly unexciting, even DRS can't help it. No way Vettel can make up enough ground (overtake) to get into point scoring range, unless a lot of cars in front of him DNF or develops serious issues.

This is Alonso big chance to swing things back his way.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Safety car out, this will help Vettel
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Too bad for Vettel, he has to start from the back again
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Alonso to pounce once the safety comes in.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
montelik: Alonso to pounce once the safety comes in.

He is rather under pressure from Webber
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
All Vettel's good work gone to waste *sighs* Red Bull have picked the wrong time to be phucking around with Vettel's car

Webber is such a phucking sitting duck! That guy doesn't deserve the car
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
grosjean will make sure vettel doesn't finish with his agidi.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
LH OUT!!!!!!!!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Alonso needs to be careful when passing Maldonado.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
once again bad luck for Lewis, more good fortune for Alonso.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Good decision that he is leaving this team
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
Webber just made a mess of his race
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
maldonado will never allow anyone to pass him like that. has webber been sleeping all season not noticing pastor's agidi driving style
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Webber is just a wasteman! Vettel has to push hard now because I don't see Alonso finishing lower than 2nd
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
The prob Vettel has now is that he has already made a pit-stop, is either he goes to the end or he make another pit-stop.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
nice strategy by red bull. deploy webber as a wild man/battering ram to clear a way for vettel to finish well within the points.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nice hustle Vettel! Keep pushing! Its a straight up melee today
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
justwise: The prob Vettel has now is that he has already made a pit-stop, is either he goes to the end or he make another pit-stop.
Vettel is going 4th and a lot on his 25 yard line! Would it pay off tho? I'm not so sure I can only hope

Stand down phool! Webber still dey do agidi sha! U started in 2nd and Vettel is already on your heels halfway through the race
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
A-40:

Vettel is going 4th and a lot on his 25 yard line! Would it pay off tho? I'm not so sure I can only hope

I'm not sure his tyre will last with the speed he has now, he will start losing that speed by the time he gets to lap 40-45
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
vettel and red bull need to pray for a few more safety car periods.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Can Vettel get to the end of the race?? That's the question now! He has done everything humanly possible to get this far now he needs a little luck
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
He just made a pit stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand Names Virgil van Dijk Best Centre-Back In The World / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award / Cheerleaders At Yobo's Testimonial Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.