Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,006 members, 7,906,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (153447 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jhnhelen(f): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
i just got dis iphone3 GS. But i have never used an iPhone before though it is Jailbreak. I dont knowhow to download from itune app store or cydia. PLEASE WHO IN THE HOUSE CAN PUT ME THROUGH. the itune keeps asking of apple ID and some payment details. Godbless...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
First, you need to get an Apple ID. its easy to create one. Just open AppStore, search for facebook, click free then click install when it prompt for Apple ID choose Create New. Fill all info asked, choose none when asked about payment method. In the end check, your email for verification, Then you are good to go. Hope you are running latest iOS version sha, because if you are still on iOS 4.1 you may not be able to download most apps as they required higher iOS version.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jhnhelen(f): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Am stil running the 4-1 Version how do i upgrade
sun_temi: First, you need to get an Apple ID. its easy to create one. Just open AppStore, search for facebook, click free then click install when it prompt for Apple ID choose Create New. Fill all info asked, choose none when asked about payment method. In the end check, your email for verification, Then you are good to go. Hope you are running latest iOS version sha, because if you are still on iOS 4.1 you may not be able to download most apps as they required higher iOS version.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Deyinka007: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
haywire1: I sell AppStore giftcard. You can use to buy anything on AppStore. Contact me if U need.
Need just the $10 gift card to purchase tweetbot app on AppStore. How do I get to you man?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by haywire1: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
Deyinka007:
Need just the $10 gift card to purchase tweetbot app on AppStore. How do I get to you man?
paste ur contact phone number, or add me 292C6756 on bb
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jhnhelen(f): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2013
Please how do i upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3 on my iPhone 3GS
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by greymatter: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Hi All. Please I've got a 2 part problem I need resolved. I use a 3GS, and I'm looking to upgrade the os (I don't think it's factory unlocked). How do I go about this? Can I get it done on my own or would a professional touch be better?

Secondly, I want to move files from my phone, drag and drop style. Does anyone know an explorer I can use to fully access my device (link pls). I tried downloading "iphonebrowser 1.93 & 1.91", neither worked.

Thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
jhnhelen: Please how do i upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3 on my iPhone 3GS

Just upgrade to iOS 6.1 this is how to go about it.

You will need to download 1. Redsn0w 2. Sn0wbreeze and 3. 6.1 firmware for iPhone 3GS.

If your iPhone baseband is 06.15.00 the first thing you need to do is downgrade it. you will need Redsn0w to do that.

When you are through with that, you will have to preserve your baseband while upgrading to iOS 6.1
Google and download latest version of Sn0wbreeze or better still visit www.ih8sn0w.com to download it.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
jhnhelen: Please how do i upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3 on my iPhone 3GS
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by TemiBalrog: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
Big shout out to Sun_temi for unlocking my O2 locked iPhone 4... He's as legit as they come. Good job bro! Cheers!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Deyinka007: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
haywire1: paste ur contact phone number, or add me 292C6756 on bb
08038445825.... I don't have BB oo
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Deyinka007: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
TemiBalrog: Big shout out to Sun_temi for unlocking my O2 locked iPhone 4... He's as legit as they come. Good job bro! Cheers!!!
sad my own iPhone 4 na 35K ooo.. Damn 3UK!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2013
pls where i fit change my iphone 3g home button in lagos pls help me out
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2013
u can now unlock your sprint locked iphone 5 with a chip dat makes sms/3g work. contact 08053250698 or pin 29f9ceb5

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jhnhelen(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Any one willing to buy my iPhone 3GS for 26000 or trade a very neat. Bold2 black or white +5k extra. Asap
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2013
jhnhelen: Any one willing to buy my iPhone 3GS for 26000 or trade a very neat. Bold2 black or white +5k extra. Asap

Is it because you are unable to fix the issue, I mean upgrade the iPhone is the reason you want to sell it. Ok, if you stay around Ikeja or can come to Ikeja, bring it over. I will upgrade and love-vendor it for you free of charge.

I'm doing this because I hate it when people move from iPhone to blackberry. To me, it's like moving from a castle to a hut.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 5:31am On Feb 15, 2013
sun_temi:

Is it because you are unable to fix the issue, I mean upgrade the iPhone is the reason you want to sell it. Ok, if you stay around Ikeja or can come to Ikeja, bring it over. I will upgrade and love-vendor it for you free of charge.

I'm doing this because I hate it when people move from iPhone to blackberry. To me, it's like moving from a castle to a hut.

No matter the reason, he will definitely go back to iPhone. dem no be mate. I am surprised he only added 5K.

The Reason: he cannot remove the battery each time he subscribes to a blackberry plan grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2013
jhnhelen: Any one willing to buy my iPhone 3GS for 26000 or trade a very neat. Bold2 black or white +5k extra. Asap

Why did you want to sell Honda Accord for NAPEP Tricycle?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Sinade, jhnhelen is a lady. Most ladies hate stress. I guess that the reason she wants to switch to Bb. I know what people go through on iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.1 you can't install virtually anything. One needs to upgrade. Many are also scared of upgrading by thenselves because they've heard alot about how iPhones get screwed while trying to upgrade.

If I were in her shoe and I don't how to upgrade, I will also switch.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2013
sun_temi: Sinade, jhnhelen is a lady. Most ladies hate stress. I guess that the reason she wants to switch to Bb. I know what people go through on iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.1 you can't install virtually anything. One needs to upgrade. Many are also scared of upgrading by thenselves because they've heard alot about how iPhones get screwed while trying to upgrade.

If I were in her shoe and I don't how to upgrade, I will also switch.

Despite dat, u will now switch to d fone dat hangs more than d nos of times i visit nairaland in a day
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2013
tumababa:

Despite dat, u will now switch to d fone dat hangs more than d nos of times i visit nairaland in a day

You need to use iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.1 to understand what I'm saying. It can make you hate iPhones if you've never used an iPhone before. And Bold 2 is the best blackberry ever made.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jhnhelen(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for the replies, its just that the iPhone can't download stuffs like Facebook, messenger, and so on . So it's just boring to me.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jhnhelen(f): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
sun_temi:

okay how do I locate you if am to come to Ikeja for the upgrading today. Please I need you reply asap cos I stay in Ikorodu
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
jhnhelen: okay how do I locate you if am to come to Ikeja for the upgrading today. Please I need you reply asap cos I stay in Ikorodu

08065656796 is my number. I'm on Oba Akran in Ikeja.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
sun_temi:

You need to use iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.1 to understand what I'm saying. It can make you hate iPhones if you've never used an iPhone before. And Bold 2 is the best blackberry ever made.

If her 3Gs is factory unlock without the weird iPad Baseband, then upgrading should be easy, else someone need to do it for her.

@jhnhelen: if you can take a trip from Ikorodu to Ikeja (@SunTemi office) all your worries would be over I think.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sundayid(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
@sun_temi
there's a guy willing to sell an iPhone 4 at 20k but its locked. Is it wise to buy it from him at that price or I should look somewhere else. How much will it cost to unlock it?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
sundayid: @sun_temi
there's a guy willing to sell an iPhone 4 at 20k but its locked. Is it wise to buy it from him at that price or I should look somewhere else. How much will it cost to unlock it?

20k for a locked iPhone 4 is good because factory unlocked 16Gb is 50k at the same time, not all iPhone can be unlocked. If you are buying to unlock make sure you know the network it's locked to because not all iPhone can be unlocked.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
sun_temi:

20k for a locked iPhone 4 is good because factory unlocked 16Gb is 50k at the same time, not all iPhone can be unlocked. If you are buying to unlock make sure you know the network it's locked to because not all iPhone can be unlocked.

GBAM!!!! PLEASE HELP ME TELL THEM
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
tumababa:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Deyinka007: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
sun_temi:

And I thought a locked iPhone 4 at 30K was a bargain sad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by haywire1: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
My vshare isn't downloading despite my 3G nd wiifi connection. What's wrong? And also is there any tweet or app to boost network and also any tweet or app to boost battery life.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by bearclaw: 2:39am On Feb 17, 2013
Hi peeps, i'm visiting Nigeria soon and just wondering if there's a weekly or monthly tariff plan of unlimited Internet on iPhone in Nigeria?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (111) (Reply)

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.