Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,751 members, 7,905,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8997293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) (12216) (12217) ... (14274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Trevor012:

Talk another thing. Liverpool had 70% ball possession with a midfield of Henderson, Milner and Elliot. Am sure a midfield of Mctominay, Eriksen and Fraudnandes should be doing better. Eth reluctance to drop Pernandes and play Eriksen in his normal position will not end well. The idiot almost cost us two goals.
LOL come back when you understand football cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Ten Hag's main man Van De Bench might start against Southampton.

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2022
kozmicity:

Bro, he's talking about the recent game and you know it. Stop hiding.

McTominay this season : unsuccessful touches plus dispossessed 7 times in 213 mins

Fred this season: unsuccessful touches plus disposed 2 times in 118 mins.

You and your friend should tell us another super story.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Mrcapability7:

LMFAOOOOO this doc is funny. Do you expected Manchester United players to go out to fought liverpool's well drilled toe to toe and strength.

A team that is still trying to impose their pattern and manaer ideas

Your post is quite ridiculous. I am responsible for what I type. You are responsible for your lack of understanding.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Expert17:

angry angry

If he flops, will it make you happy? We should be praying all our players step up to ensure there's strong competition for places in the team.

You see Lisandro and Varane? Once they know they're sure starters with no one on the bench ready to take their place their performance level will drop...

I am not a fan of Maguire but I hope his time on the bench sees him more determined to do better when next he plays...We need to have every player fighting to keep their place in the team.

20 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
If he flops, will it make you happy? We should be praying all our players step up to ensure there's strong competition for places in the team.

He can't play for us, not good enough. As a CM If you can't bench McFred then something must be wrong with your head.

You see Lisandro and Varane? Once they know they're sure starters with no one on the bench ready to take their place their performance level will drop...

I am not a fan of Maguire but I hope his time on the bench sees him more determined to do better when next he plays...We need to have every player fighting to keep their place in the team.

Varane and Martinez should continue as our 1st choice pairing. I can bet that Maguire won't have saved/cleared Bruno's error, he's so clumsy.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Dalot had a great game yesterday from what I've seen. Big ups to him for containing Díaz.

We still need a new RB, a GK, a midfielder, an attacker and a striker.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Expert17:

angry angry

VDB is not first team quality the earlier we admit the better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
afrodoc2 do you agree with the bolded grin...

They are both mediocre. Talking about McFred.

Even at their absolute best they are squad players at best for title contenders. There is more to being a midfielder than being a passion merchant.

Fred should never play CDM as he is a calamity waiting to occur. McTominay gives me Apollo wherever he plays but he is safer than Fred at CDM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2022
For you to see how rubbish we are. The four new signings we made have seemingly cemented their place in the first team. SMH

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
tongue

grin grin grin

I'll be back for Dalot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Ellexy:
Dalot had a great game yesterday from what I've seen. Big ups to him for containing Díaz.

And we might get them

GK - Sommer
Midfielder - FDJ/SMS
RW- Antony
Striker/LW - Cody

We are getting close to the 10 signings Ragnick suggested. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Expert17:

No wonder you love VDB and OLE
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Ellexy:

In order of priority, I'd say we need a CM, an attacker (possibly 2 depending on Ronaldo's situation), a GK and RB (If AWB leaves then the RB becomes even more of a priority than a goalie)...

I don't see us getting so many players though. At most, 3...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

VDB is not first team quality the earlier we admit the better

A player that was not good enough for relegation club - Everton.

I have said it so many times, even if Bruno flops for 20 straight games, VDB won't bench him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2022
afrodoc2:

McTominay this season : unsuccessful touches plus dispossessed 7 times in 213 mins

Fred this season: unsuccessful touches plus disposed 2 times in 118 mins.

You and your friend should tell us another super story.

Do you hear me discrediting Fred or saying all McTominay's games are world class

He didn't Bleep up as usual yesterday night, why is it so hard for you to just say so??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
He didn't say anything bad about Maguire and Shaw before dropping them...Casemiro will have McTominay on the bench in our next game, you just watch...

Normally nau grin
If he doesn't start Casemiro, una no go chop the remaining hair for him head?

And about Shaw and Maguire, I knew he was trying to ease Malacia into the EPL, but I don't know why he starts Maguire.

Harry will be decent in a low block/ counter playing team but with the way Ten Hag wants to play... Not so much. According to him, he dropped them because he needed agility and pace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2022
kozmicity:

Do you hear me discrediting Fred or saying all McTominay's games are world class

He didn't Bleep up as usual yesterday night, why is it so hard for you to just say so??

I don’t know what argument you are having inside your head but what you are saying is not relevant to me.

You jumped into my mentions when I was replying someone who said McTominay loses the ball less than Fred.

I showed with actual stats that he was wrong for both last season and this season and you are now telling me something else about crediting or discrediting.

My initial post was to show that McTom loses the ball more than Fred. If you don’t have anything reasonable to contribute to or dispute that you can use the door.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Trevor012:

Talk another thing. Liverpool had 70% ball possession with a midfield of Henderson, Milner and Elliot. Am sure a midfield of Mctominay, Eriksen and Fraudnandes should be doing better. Eth reluctance to drop Pernandes and play Eriksen in his normal position will not end well. The idiot almost cost us two goals.
so a Coach we just signed not too long should been having more ball possession against Klopp who has been in the premier for years now with players his used to.

Normal normal, if Liverpool were to be leading, we would have more ball possession.
they might probably switch to defensive mode to protect their lead.

If your tired of supporting United, you fit go meet your role model Ole for Norway.

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Lol. This same McTominay?
He will play rubbish. You disappear.
He plays well, you start asking for people to admit he had an above average game.

Will never understand United fans and this blind loyalty for mediocre footballers.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
U dnt need afrodoc2 consent to he did well.He will even get better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
The only problem is that Fred is not the standard so, he can be 100 times better than Fred but still he isn't good enough. I can't believe I once fell for his agidi football...

McTom and Lingard are proper frauds, they'll play rubbish for the entirety of a game but you will hardly notice because you'd see them everywhere on the pitch pretending to be doing something but in reality, they're doing nothing...When they play a nice pass or have a good shot, they'd put on an expression that gets you because they know the camera will be on them...I have studied those guys well...

If that's not talent... I don't know what is grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

I'll be back for Dalot

Diaz has LEEDS you into wilderness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Expert17:

And we might get them

GK - Sommer
Midfielder - FDJ/SMS
RW- Antony
Striker/LW - Cody

They called him a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
U dnt need afrodoc2 consent to know he did well.He will even get better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Ray07:
so a Coach we just signed not too long should been having more ball possession against Klopp who has been in the premier for years now with players his used to.

Normal normal, if Liverpool were to be leading, we would have more ball possession.
they might probably switch to defensive mode to protect their lead.

If your tired of supporting United, you fit go meet your role model Ole for Norway.
What is this nigga saying lol. United was dominated with a midfield of Milner, Henderson and small Elliott accumulating 70% possession against Mctominay, Eriksen and Fraudnandes. Tell me who had the better midfield and who should be dominating the game. Which of Liverpool midfield option would you take? Nothing like normal normal nonsense. Liverpool will never have 30% possession even when leading. If Liverpool can dominate possession with those 3 in midfield then that clueless clown talking about how Mctominay can not be used to dominate matches is just deluded.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Malacia is my guy.

That's my man utd player now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2022
afrodoc2:

I don’t know what argument you are having inside your head but what you are saying is not relevant to me.

You jumped into my mentions when I was replying someone who said McTominay loses the ball less than Fred.

I showed with actual stats that he was wrong for both last season and this season and you are now telling me something else about crediting or discrediting.

My initial post was to show that McTom loses the ball more than Fred. If you don’t have anything reasonable to contribute to or dispute that you can use the door.

Even on that... Oya, when they play the same position, who loses more possession?? Does Fred have the same minutes as McTom?? Who would you rather have as your substitute DM??

When they've played the same minutes in the same position, then we can compare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
In order of priority, I'd say we need a CM, an attacker (possibly 2 depending on Ronaldo's situation), a GK and RB (If AWB leaves then the RB becomes even more of a priority than a goalie)...

I don't see us getting so many players though. At most, 3...
Yes i agree with you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Expert17:

And we might get them

GK - Sommer
Midfielder - FDJ/SMS
RW- Antony
Striker/LW - Cody

If this happens man it'll be a dream window and ETH must have to cook.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Lana1:
He plays well, you start asking for people to admit he had an above average game.

Will never understand United fans and this blind loyalty for mediocre footballers.

Normally, he play rubbish, we dissappear, or even follow bash am... He does well, we say he did well... Una want make we close mouth based on all the games he Don mess up before??

Isn't that double standards? You criticize but not compliment? That's my only issue. If you won't compliment, fine but don't try to gaslight me.

I see the hate Bruno is getting, everyone talking about how much he loses balls and gives wayward passes and complains. My question then is this... Was he not losing the same amount of balls and giving those same passes people whine about since when he arrived Old Trafford? Why the hate now and not since??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Lana1:

I don't get the loyalty

(1) (2) (3) ... (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) (12216) (12217) ... (14274) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Panther7(m), Englishisamust and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.