Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8896401 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:53pm On May 05, 2013
elampiro: Giggs seems to be the most purposeful player in this match.

giggs purposeful? he lost us the game as he has done a couple of times at old trafford this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2013
SailorXY: Rooney's fault of course... Nonsense
Dat was a foul against Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2013
SailorXY: Rooney's fault of course... Nonsense

No, Evans poor clearance eventually caused it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:59pm On May 05, 2013
SailorXY: I'll never understand this Ferguson selection & substitutions

it's strategic!
united loss makes it difficult for spurs to qualify. i think fergie wants bale - that is the only reason he would remove anderson/cleverley and play giggs/jones in the midfield. kagawa on the bench and yet he prefers buttner as a winger. it's politics!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

giggs purposeful? he lost us the game as he has done a couple of times at old trafford this season.

Was Giggs the one who made the lazy clearance, no its was Evans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 6:00pm On May 05, 2013
for all the dislike of Rafa,i still think he gets the better of fergie tactically almost all the time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 6:01pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

it's strategic!
united loss makes it difficult for spurs to qualify. i think fergie wants bale - that is the only reason he would remove anderson/cleverley and play giggs/jones in the midfield. kagawa on the bench and yet he prefers buttner as a winger. it's politics!!
must you spoil a good argument with this your Anderson love in?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:01pm On May 05, 2013
montelik:
Was Giggs the one who made the lazy clearance, no its was Evans.

it's not about the incident that caused the goal, it's the general poor performance. with another player in his place, we would have scored a couple of goals to before mata's screamer!

mbulela:
must you spoil a good argument with this your Anderson love in?

he was our best player before he for subbed!
anderson ran with the ball and provided enough diagonal passes for valencia/giggs and they did nothing with it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 6:02pm On May 05, 2013
I said it earlier and i say it again; the fact that this team won the league shows how poor the EPL really is.
you can count on your fingers the above average games this team had this season.Go ahead and name them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 6:02pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

it's not about the incident that caused the goal, it's the general poor performance. with another playerAnderson in his place, we would have scored a couple of goals to before mata's screamer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2013
^^ ROTFLMAO. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

it's not about the incident that caused the goal, it's the general poor performance. with another player in his place, we would have scored a couple of goals to before mata's screamer!
Giggs is not the biggest problem. Valencia is worse and Anderson is not much better.
However,i still wonder why Giggs would not just retire.Is it a sadistic trait in him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
mbulela: for all the dislike of Rafa,i still think he gets the better of fergie tactically almost all the time.

fergie is an idïot almost all the time.....

mbulela:
Giggs is not the biggest problem. Valencia is worse and Anderson is not much better.
However,i still wonder why Giggs would not just retire.Is it a sadistic trait in him?

giggs is our biggest problem!
it wasn't until gary neville retired that we solved the right back problem. until giggs retire, we would continue to have this problem in the midfield and the left flank. he's a liability - a useless greedy bastard!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

But why should SAF play him in the midfield? I thought Giggs did well in the outside left. What is the use of Evra and Butner in same match? Butner is just had no business playing today. Even if we have won the league, we shouldn't allow Chelsea a victory here. I thought we had a certain Kagawa who should have come in instead of Butner.

Generally, this team needs more big players. Some of the so called young players will never mature to what SAF is expecting.

..... and now Raphael spoilt our disciplinary record.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

it's strategic!

If this were truly the case, we would have started Scholes in midfield along with Giggs and surely have lost, instead of Chelsea needing a slight deflection taking the ball out the path of Lindegard's outstretch palm and of the post.

SAF changes were an attempt to give Buttner playing time and appearances to qualify for a league medal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:09pm On May 05, 2013
elampiro:

No, Evans poor clearance eventually caused it.
Why will Rooney expose so much of the ball to his side, after good pressing up the pitch by Rafael, when he could have easily kept it directly in front of him and pick out a pass, strike or play for a foul?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2013
Y Fergie kips playin Giggs in d cm still beats me. We've lost almost all d games he was playd dia. Giggs n Jones in our mid! Wow!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 6:13pm On May 05, 2013
I actually do not blame Rafael for once.
If i was on that pitch,i would have hacked Valencia a long time ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2013
RVP looked like he was still recovering from all the partying (even Chica doesn't get caught off-sides that much). Rooney's touch has gone totally these days. I would pick over Kagawa over him every single day. He needs to get it sorted once the season is over. Valencia after some slight improvements, was once again back to his usual tepid displays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

fergie is an idïot almost all the time.....

giggs is our biggest problem!
it wasn't until gary neville retired that we solved the right back problem. until giggs retire, we would continue to have this problem in the midfield and the left flank. he's a liability - a useless greedy bastard!

Take it easy on SAF and Giggs. You are talking about institutions here, they aren't just individuals. They have been part of the success story together. SAF won the league with four matches to go. Did not all teams start the race together in August. Despite City and Chelsea better players, SAF delivered the league. He also has said he has been monitory some players to fill the vacuum, he sure knows what he is doing. I will only be disappointed if he cannot see that there is a big hole in the midfield. It was evident today that Cleverly, Jones and Anderson are not the solution even though they did well in their frustration mission. We need players who can command this position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2013
mbulela: I actually do not blame Rafael for once.
If i was on that pitch,i would have hacked Valencia a long time ago.

Is Valencia on twitter? If he is, we should start a twitter campaign to have him drop the no.7 jersey and go back to his old number.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2013
FA should investigate this match for a possible match fixing. lol

SAF account should be monitored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:17pm On May 05, 2013
montelik:
If this were truly the case, we would have started Scholes in midfield along with Giggs and surely have lost, instead of Chelsea needing a slight deflection taking the ball out the path of Lindegard's outstretch palm and of the post.

the 2 OAPs should fück off
compare the corresponding fixture at the bridge to this one - compare our performance at etihad and at st james' park to the shower of shyte today. it's obvious they are the ones setting us back. i don't care how many hollywood passes they can provide per game, they hurt us more than they benefit us. the buttner story about medals is a complete balderdash. that rule has been scrapped and the FA have already told fergie they would provide 40 medals and fergie can give them out as he pleases.

SAF changes were an attempt to give Buttner playing time and appearances to qualify for a league medal.

what a smart needless attempt.
the midfield that finished the game were:

valencia--jones--giggs--buttner
what a world class line-up to get you 3 points. fergie is a complete fool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2013
Why Fergie keeps on playing Giggs in "critical" matches beat me.

Giggs is a selfish e-diot who does not know that his time is up, everytime we play that e-diot we lose. We shud not be losing to Chelsea for any reason at all.

Its a crying shame, we will probably never conquer europe next year when we have an important match against the likes of BAyern, barca, Real, or even juve and Fergie decides to player baba Giggs.

Maybe he is afraid of retiring cos he might go back to his bad habits with his bros wifey cos he wud be jobless and so wants to play till he is 50yrs where she wud not find him attractive again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2013
montelik:

Is Valencia on twitter? If he is, we should start a twitter campaign to have him drop the no.7 jersey and go back to his old number.

That has been done already via a video chart with him. His excuse is that he played many matches with a back pain which was known only to the team. He also said his ankle started aching him again after the early games this season, and that with the help of the medical team, he will hope to get back to his fitness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by preciousoz: 6:27pm On May 05, 2013
SAF is Senile undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2013
@montelik, medals are no longer given based on appearance. SAF will get 40 medals and dispense as he wishes. That is the new rule. Lindegaard and Butner will get as SAF as confirmed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:30pm On May 05, 2013
coded guy: Why Fergie keeps on playing Giggs in "critical" matches beat me.

Giggs is a selfish idiot who does not know that his time is up, everytime we play that idiot we lose. We shud not be losing to Chelsea for any reason at all.

Its a crying shame, we will probably never conquer europe next year when we have an important match against the likes of BAyern, barca, Real, or even juve and Fergie decides to player baba Giggs.

Maybe he is afraid of retiring cos he might go back to his bad habits with his bros wifey cos he wud be jobless and so wants to play till he is 50yrs where she wud not find him attractive again.

FA should probe this match.
i think wenger n villas-boas have grounds to open a case against fergie. fergie put out a strong side against arsenal and he promised he would do the same for chelsea to be fair to everyone.

removing two central midfielders and putting 2 make-shift players there is a recipe for disaster. valencia/giggs are our worst players - still cannot fathom how they completed 90 mins. kagawa is on the bench, hernandez(the chelsea slayer) was left on the bench till the last 2 mins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2013
elampiro:

That has been done already via a video chart with him. His excuse is that he played many matches with a back pain which was known only to the team. He also said his ankle started aching him again after the early games this season, and that with the help of the medical team, he will hope to get back to his fitness

I have heard the excuses, but it could also be that the no.7 does not agree with him. When a player goes from player of the season, to one of the most, if the most consistently poor player in the next season and one of the few things that changed is his number, you begin to wonder. lipsrsealed

Just to satisfy the fans, let him drop no.7 and go back to his old number.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2013
coded guy: Why Fergie keeps on playing Giggs in "critical" matches beat me.

Giggs is a selfish e-diot who does not know that his time is up, everytime we play that e-diot we lose. We shud not be losing to Chelsea for any reason at all.

Haba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:42pm On May 05, 2013
montelik:
Haba.

what is haba?
should a 40-yr old man be playing for a big football institution like united? real madrid fans love raul more than united can ever love giggs and yet raul left them for another club. what does giggs add to man utd? nothing!!!!!

he's rubbish to the core -
chelsea should have had a penalty or a freekick when giggs fouled a chelsea player around the box and webb just let it slide. he's a liability, we have decent players that will fill his role without stress. all his set-plays today were gash. if he wasn't on the pitch, van persie would be the player taking those and the likelihood of us scoring becomes high.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2013
mbulela: I said it earlier and i say it again; the fact that this team won the league shows how poor the EPL really is.
you can count on your fingers the above average games this team had this season.Go ahead and name them?
You aint never lied

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristineC and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.