Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8896392 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2013
We are in for a bumpy ride next season cause Fergie's inconsistencies are becoming consistent.

When we hinge our disgust in losing an important game or any game at all to the presence of baba Giggs, it is called witch hunting. He just proved us right again with his presence in this game. The painful thing is that na Fergie dey cause all this nonsense.

The games we won with Giggs on the field, if any pales into insignificance when compared with the ones we lost with his presense.

Maybe Fergie follow shag Imogen and Giggs knows about it and is using it to blackmail Fergie, but when he takes off young vibrant midfielders and allows the likes of Giggs to stay on, then he really needs to do some self assessment if he is capable of achieving that sef.

Am just upset, cos we will see more of this next season except other teams contrive to give us 21. But europe is what am really particular about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2013
I honestly don't see us signing any central midfielders this summer. Maybe one, but I doubt it. With SAF's clear insistence on trying to develop Jones, relying on Giggs to fill in, experimentation with Rooney in central midfield and his refusal to either toss Ando in at the deep end or move him on and bring in some else. It looks like central midfield will once again be ignored. It reminds me of 03-06 when it was clear Keano was done, Djemba Djemba was no good, Kleberson failed totally, Butt was on the slide before leaving. Yet we were experimenting with Quinton Fortune in midfield, Alan Smith in midfield, even Rio at particular time. Eventually we did address it in the summer of 06.

Come September SAF will claim we can claim we are set with Carrick, Cleverley, Ando, Fletcher, Giggs. Claim Jones can step in if Fletcher doesn't last and injuries mount, Powell will replace Scholes (if he retires), Rooney and Kagawa can also fit there if needed and then tout some youngsters (even though we all know they are not ready and SAF will not pick them ahead of the experience a Giggs offers).

If that is the case we better splurge on CR7 or another genuinely two footed, game changing and consistent winger (Di Maria is not it, if you think Nani's lack of consistency, moaning and attitude is frustrating, Di Maria is worse) and possibly another top quality striker e.g Lewandoski, Falcao or Lavezzi (RVP still wastes too many easy chances for my liking, not a consistent finisher despite his other qualities). As well as another strong, fit center back to deal with the extra strain on our backline. Rio is the on the downward curve and Vida isn't far behind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2013
coded guy: We are in for a bumpy ride next season cause Fergie's inconsistencies are becoming consistent.

When we hinge our disgust in losing an important game or any game at all to the presence of baba Giggs, it is called witch hunting. He just proved us right again with his presence in this game. The painful thing is that na Fergie dey cause all this nonsense.

The games we won with Giggs on the field, if any pales into insignificance when compared with the ones we lost with his presense.

Maybe Fergie follow shag Imogen and Giggs knows about it and is using it to blackmail Fergie, but when he takes off young vibrant midfielders and allows the likes of Giggs to stay on, then he really needs to do some self assessment if he is capable of achieving that sef.

Am just upset, cos we will see more of this next season except other teams contrive to give us 21. But europe is what am really particular about.

It isn't easy, the babe is tempting. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:14pm On May 05, 2013
coded guy: We are in for a bumpy ride next season cause Fergie's inconsistencies are becoming consistent.

the matter is simple - sack giggs and scholes!
if he's not available, we won't see him on the pitch. i'd rather young players who are coachable cost us 3 points than the greedy ryan giggs - what else does he need to prove? if i were giggs today, i would declare myself unfit so players like kagawa or anderson can get their chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 8:04pm On May 05, 2013
montelik:

If that is the case we better splurge on CR7 or another genuinely two footed, game changing and consistent winger (Di Maria is not it, if you think Nani's lack of consistency, moaning and attitude is frustrating, Di Maria is worse) and possibly another top quality striker e.g Lewandoski, Falcao or Lavezzi (RVP still wastes too many easy chances for my liking, not a consistent finisher despite his other qualities). As well as another strong, fit center back to deal with the extra strain on our backline. Rio is the on the downward curve and Vida isn't far behind.
Not true. Rio will be playing his last season, next season. Vida is no problem. with Evans,Smalling and Jones we are fine at the back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

it's strategic!
united loss makes it difficult for spurs to qualify. i think fergie wants bale - that is the only reason he would remove anderson/cleverley and play giggs/jones in the midfield. kagawa on the bench and yet he prefers buttner as a winger. it's politics!!
fergie aint making any big-money signing dis summer!! #roger that#
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:46pm On May 05, 2013
dademola: fergie aint making any big-money signing dis summer!! #roger that#

he said so that he's signing a big player and 2 minor ones. fergie has about £70m warchest to toy with this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:11pm On May 05, 2013
coogar:

he said so that he's signing a big player and 2 minor ones. fergie has about £70m warchest to toy with this summer.
fvck him & his war chest if he doesn't address the midfield + actually PLAYING them ALWAYS *spits*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:16pm On May 05, 2013
SailorXY: fvck him & his war chest if he doesn't address the midfield + actually PLAYING them ALWAYS *spits*

until you sack giggs/scholes? that midfield won't be sorted. fergie can't sort the midfield cos he doesn't want to stop playing giggs/scholes. if he buys dembele or martinez, it would scupper his plans to continue playing the OAPs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2013
Imagine memet scholl and thomaz strunz or elber abi sammie kuffour still playing for bayern and playing in CL games against Barca and the likes.

Giggs wan cantab him own record again. SMH at Fergie, does he not see how fierce MAdrid play or how Barca has dominated for the past five years or how consistent bayern have been with them upping the tempo this season with 6-0 and 6-1 wins consistently in d burnthisleaguedown and recently bringing Barca down to earth.

No team right now would step in with Bayern and not have some self doubt because of their achievements in recent years.

I think we should bring back Cantona sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2013
Today's defeat a minor irritation. The lineup pretty much confirmed what we knew, the middle is so weak. No Nani and Kagawa was also a surprise while we had my favourite one legged roadrunner stinking up the joint as usual. Love him but you dont hear me though. wink

I'm just intrigued to see what business we do this summer.

On a side note, I dont have any complaints with Rafa's red, love the kid but he needs to keep his head in check and he'll turn out to be one of the best fullbacks around.

PS - CHAMPIONES! CHAMPIONES! OLE! OLE! OLE! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 05, 2013
Wassup Coog the Champ!

I recall vividly mentioning to u that ur Warlocks cant shiit on a Chelsea team that've got 11 bodies on the pitch this season - Now believe me, Clattenburg is a friend to a Scottish fang... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:21am On May 06, 2013
El Guapo: Wassup Coog the Champ!

I recall vividly mentioning to u that ur Warlocks cant shiit on a Chelsea team that've got 11 bodies on the pitch this season - Now believe me, Clattenburg is a friend to a Scottish fang... cheesy
Keep quiet already! 11 bodies on the pitch means what?? Your focus is now Clattenburg? Smells like fresh sh!it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 9:01am On May 06, 2013
pls man u fans, address the object and leave the shadow. fergie is too old to be in active football. the team is built around the fa and refs, no wonder even when you are not playing well, u are still the champion.
a man u fan beside me was so shocked and embarrassed with webb's decision to award a throw in for the giggs foul on luiz at the edge of the penalty.
until man u decide to play the game and stay independent of the fa and the refs, nothing will work well even with 100 epl tittles.
gone are the days other teams faint knowing that they were meeting man u. these days, the first question whenever any teams is playing man u will be, WHO IS THE REF?
these days, teams are afraid of the refs and not the team.
5 meetings between the two sides this season and chelsea without controversy won 3, drew 1 and lost one to mark clattenberg who gave chelsea two controversial red cards and awarded an offside goal.
in conclusion, i think your team should be addressing giggs, schools, fergie, fa and refs relationship with man u and only then will ur team come back to a normal team.
if not for the refs this season, man u will be exact where liverpool is on the log.
man city and chelsea are supposed to be fighting for the trophies this season but the refs decided otherwise and it is a very big shame.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2013
Anderson is a shadow of his old self. He cant even control the ball again. Cleverly's game is also deteriorating. Play them at same time, Giggs still does better with ball control. But the only problem as many have pointed out is: 1. Giggs presence is preventing the young players to develop. 2. Giggs deployment to defensive midfied at old age is a total lack of focus by the coach.

Having said the above, it didn't look like SAF wanted to win the match at all cost. The play yesterday was not victory oriented, it was more like a frustrating mission. This they did well till Anderson and Cleverly went out. Then a coach that wanted to win should not have brought in Butner. SAF is fater than that. To him he has started his pre-season. Perhaps he is trying to watch the strength of some players. If SAF needed a result in a match, Carrick and Welbeck must at least make the bench. Now, there was a Kagawa, he was not played, that goes to show SAF used the match for a different mission. He is not so bothered about statistics.

Let's take our minds back a bit on Giggs and Scholes. SAF has said over and over again that he is willing to buy, but players like Giggs, Scholes, Cantona and Kean don't fall from the trees. Good, Scholes came to rescue our midfield last season when Cleverly and Anderson started well but fell to injury and never came to fitness. When all the wingers failed this season, Giggs came to the rescue by providing the wide play once again. That made SAF to return from the diamond formation to the wing play. But it is high time these two great men gave way. Let us struggle and any vacuum be exposed. It was Owen Hargreaves that played the major role to our UCL success in 2008. If he played in 2009, we surely would have done better against Barca. Flectcher missed the 2009 final from a dubious yellow card in the semi final against Arsenal. It was Owen and Fletcher that provide that complement to Carrick those days. Given the above, I think Cleverly and Anderson cannot give us the power and dominance required in the midfield to enable us excel in big games and Europe. But who knows, when they play together regularly, they might get there. Then Giggs and Scholes can only use their experience to dominate weak teams, they are never again going to dominate any above average midfield. This is the reason they can lift us against QPR, Reading, Sunderland, Southampton, Wigan, West Brom, etc. But they fail against City, Chelsea, Totteham and Europe cups.

I think SAF is the best coach in EPL. If he won the EPL with this team, he could win anything with a team of greater players. Afterall, the season started at same time for everyone, yet he rounded off the title at four matches to go. If only he could bring a great midfield player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2013
We are the champions. Don't forget this, United fans. SAF lost it narrowly due to his carelessness, but he responded swiftly that he is the master, rounded off the title when rivals don't know their champions league status. Touch of a genius. He is already on his pre-season while others are still fighting for UCL slots.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2013
Manchester United are set to hand defender Phil Jones a new deal.

Jones still has three years remaining on his Old Trafford deal, but United plan to hand him a pay rise and tie down his long-term future to 2018.

Jones earns around £60,000 a week, but can expect to be offered a hike to £75,000 with two more years put on his current deal. <Source: Sunday Mirror, Tribal Football>
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2013
1025: pls man u fans, address the object and leave the shadow. fergie is too old to be in active football. the team is built around the fa and refs, no wonder even when you are not playing well, u are still the champion.
a man u fan beside me was so shocked and embarrassed with webb's decision to award a throw in for the giggs foul on luiz at the edge of the penalty.
until man u decide to play the game and stay independent of the fa and the refs, nothing will work well even with 100 epl tittles.
gone are the days other teams faint knowing that they were meeting man u. these days, the first question whenever any teams is playing man u will be, WHO IS THE REF?
these days, teams are afraid of the refs and not the team.
5 meetings between the two sides this season and chelsea without controversy won 3, drew 1 and lost one to mark clattenberg who gave chelsea two controversial red cards and awarded an offside goal.
in conclusion, i think your team should be addressing giggs, schools, fergie, fa and refs relationship with man u and only then will ur team come back to a normal team.
if not for the refs this season, man u will be exact where liverpool is on the log.
man city and chelsea are supposed to be fighting for the trophies this season but the refs decided otherwise and it is a very big shame.

You are a eediot of gigantic proportions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:18am On May 06, 2013
SailorXY:
Keep quiet already! 11 bodies on the pitch means what?? Your focus is now Clattenburg? Smells like fresh sh!it

Tell me this is Coog in another Profile then we can move on from there -- I dont Banter words with Dumbasses wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31am On May 06, 2013
Dunno what the hype about Cleverley is really.
He isn't the answer to the midfield problems we have.
Anderson?
How can Anderson be the best player in our side last night?
Leave Matter, we know good midfielders when we see them.
These two can't cut it.Simples.
It's the reason why Giggs is still featured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:42am On May 06, 2013
El Guapo:

Tell me this is Coog in another Profile then we can move on from there -- I dont Banter words with Dumbasses wink
& u call this fart outta your a.sss.s words? The definition of dumbasses must include 'em junks who conspired to manufacture you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:52am On May 06, 2013
Hugoboi:

Kindly allow THE PRINCE OF PRICKS to reign undecided ... And he's got EL-G as Commander-In-Chief
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2013
Robin van Persie is keen to finally get his hands on the Premier League trophy.

"It is the feeling you dream of. Everything is about lifting the trophy. There were some great pictures taken after the Aston Villa game, but there was one thing missing from them all the trophy.

"That's the picture that will be framed in my house, me lifting the Barclays Premier League trophy. I can't wait for that moment." <Source: Skysports>

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
Hugoboi:

same to ur generation/lineage. do i blame u? why won't u insult me when those two (female and male) eediot gigantic proportions lack what it takes to raise a child. u sound like a motherless and fatherless eediot. in ur next world, u will not belong to this present eediot gigantic proportions lineage and u will belong to where someone will train u well.

@topic,
did any one here see this scene yesterday? this one alone qualified David Luiz as our next captain. in this young man we have a new version of John Terry 2013 model full options. i liked the way he counted it for the red devil's ref and he said, 1-2-3 and 4, wetin? God punish the devil be it red, brown, black or green, devil na devil.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:43pm On May 06, 2013
elampiro: Anderson is a shadow of his old self. He cant even control the ball again. Cleverly's game is also deteriorating. Play them at same time, Giggs still does better with ball control. But the only problem as many have pointed out is: 1. Giggs presence is preventing the young players to develop. 2. Giggs deployment to defensive midfied at old age is a total lack of focus by the coach.

Having said the above, it didn't look like SAF wanted to win the match at all cost. The play yesterday was not victory oriented, it was more like a frustrating mission. This they did well till Anderson and Cleverly went out. Then a coach that wanted to win should not have brought in Butner. SAF is fater than that. To him he has started his pre-season. Perhaps he is trying to watch the strength of some players. If SAF needed a result in a match, Carrick and Welbeck must at least make the bench. Now, there was a Kagawa, he was not played, that goes to show SAF used the match for a different mission. He is not so bothered about statistics.

Let's take our minds back a bit on Giggs and Scholes. SAF has said over and over again that he is willing to buy, but players like Giggs, Scholes, Cantona and Kean don't fall from the trees. Good, Scholes came to rescue our midfield last season when Cleverly and Anderson started well but fell to injury and never came to fitness. When all the wingers failed this season, Giggs came to the rescue by providing the wide play once again. That made SAF to return from the diamond formation to the wing play. But it is high time these two great men gave way. Let us struggle and any vacuum be exposed. It was Owen Hargreaves that played the major role to our UCL success in 2008. If he played in 2009, we surely would have done better against Barca. Flectcher missed the 2009 final from a dubious yellow card in the semi final against Arsenal. It was Owen and Fletcher that provide that complement to Carrick those days. Given the above, I think Cleverly and Anderson cannot give us the power and dominance required in the midfield to enable us excel in big games and Europe. But who knows, when they play together regularly, they might get there. Then Giggs and Scholes can only use their experience to dominate weak teams, they are never again going to dominate any above average midfield. This is the reason they can lift us against QPR, Reading, Sunderland, Southampton, Wigan, West Brom, etc. But they fail against City, Chelsea, Totteham and Europe cups.

I think SAF is the best coach in EPL. If he won the EPL with this team, he could win anything with a team of greater players. Afterall, the season started at same time for everyone, yet he rounded off the title at four matches to go. If only he could bring a great midfield player.
You still point out the fact that we need two defensive midfielders like Hargreaves & Fletcher...exactly my point you disputed in the previous page. Well, nice point you made tho. I agree with the most of 'em
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:51pm On May 06, 2013
SailorXY:
You still point out the fact that we need two defensive midfielders like Hargreaves & Fletcher...exactly my point you disputed in the previous page. Well, nice point you made tho. I agree with the most of 'em

we don't need 2 defensive midfielders -
just get rid of scholes/giggs and we would be fine. you think even if we sign strootman or alonso, fergie would play them regularly? of course, he would still play giggs/scholes as long as they are fit and available in the squad. our biggest problem is getting rid of the OAPs. fergie has a man-crush on those oldies and we won't improve our midfield until they both leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 3:35pm On May 06, 2013
coogar:

we don't need 2 defensive midfielders -
just get rid of scholes/giggs and we would be fine. you think even if we sign strootman or alonso, fergie would play them regularly? of course, he would still play giggs/scholes as long as they are fit and available in the squad. our biggest problem is getting rid of the OAPs. fergie has a man-crush on those oldies and we won't improve our midfield until they both leave.

get ride of the great grand father u have as a coach and a genuine mentality will come into the team only then will u know the strength of your team otherwise, u will remain the crying champions that will never win a single match without controversy. when u have a team that is built around the refs, no player will be committed to anything because they are sure of winning at the end of the day.
the real tests come to manu any time they are in europe.
epl officiating sucks

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2013
1025:

get ride of the great grand father u have as a coach and a genuine mentality will come into the team only then will u know the strength of your team otherwise, u will remain the crying champions that will never win a single match without controversy. when u have a team that is built around the refs, no player will be committed to anything because they are sure of winning at the end of the day.
epl officiating sucks

who let this ape out of the zoo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:30pm On May 06, 2013
Hugoboi:
who let this ape out of the zoo?

stop feeding the troll......
united have won the premier league - nothing was at stake last night. when it mattered most, we beat chelsea at the bridge and took the 3 points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:58pm On May 06, 2013
coogar:

stop feeding the troll......
united have won the premier league - nothing was at stake last night. when it mattered most, we beat chelsea at the bridge and took the 3 points.
I have also noticed that KING OF PRICKS says nothing tangible on the Chelshit thread, other than Webb, Clatternburg, FA, Referee, Penalty & Fergie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2013
1025:

epl officiating sucks

1. ....and can you tell us what happened the last time Man United met Chelsea in the Champions league? Then also what happened between them in the EPL same year. You have said the officiating in UCL is better.

2. Can you mention with evidence the number of matches United were favoured with referees errors this season? b.Then compared with the number of matches they were disfavoured? C. Also get statistics of that of City , Arsenal and co, then we can return here and compare. This season alone, City have won from two offside goal and got a draw from an opponent good goal disallowed.

3. How have you forgotten that the last time Chelsea won EPL it has to be a point above United, if Drogba's clear offside goal had been disallowed, United would have been champions. Drogba was at least 2 yards offside when the ball was passed to him. The previous year it was a dubious penalty against Michael Carrick that earned Chelsea a 2-1 controversial victory, yet United won the league. In 2011 it was a controversial penalty against Smalling that sent Chelsea 2-1 up in the league and Luis ought to have been given a black card for several malicious tackles. But in same year it was a different ball game in the UCL. The last I checked, the times United had beaten Chelsea in the EPL, the scoreline were heavy. 3-0, 3-1, etc.

I wanted to ignore you, but now, I decided to teach you some football.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 11:41pm On May 06, 2013
elampiro:

1. ....and can you tell us what happened the last time Man United met Chelsea in the Champions league? Then also what happened between them in the EPL same year. You have said the officiating in UCL is better.

2. Can you mention with evidence the number of matches United were favoured with referees errors this season? b.Then compared with the number of matches they were disfavoured? C. Also get statistics of that of City , Arsenal and co, then we can return here and compare. This season alone, City have won from two offside goal and got a draw from an opponent good goal disallowed.

3. How have you forgotten that the last time Chelsea won EPL it has to be a point above United, if Drogba's clear offside goal had been disallowed, United would have been champions. Drogba was at least 2 yards offside when the ball was passed to him. The previous year it was a dubious penalty against Michael Carrick that earned Chelsea a 2-1 controversial victory, yet United won the league. In 2011 it was a controversial penalty against Smalling that sent Chelsea 2-1 up in the league and Luis ought to have been given a black card for several malicious tackles. But in same year it was a different ball game in the UCL. The last I checked, the times United had beaten Chelsea in the EPL, the scoreline were heavy. 3-0, 3-1, etc.

I wanted to ignore you, but now, I decided to teach you some football.
hey bro are u new on dis thread??if u are nt,I tink u ought 2 know dat nobody on this thread replies dis guy..we al do ignore him...u jst wasted ur precious time lecturing him..he wnt stop ranting rili...

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.