Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8938248 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (14248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Mind You, this 'claim' is not Just about this Season alone.

Now u know how Voluminous the Evidences u're Clamoring for would Look like.

Come up with the evidence why United should not be champions. Period!

Every team benefit from referees errors, if you were to compile fairly, United will be far behind City and Arsenal in favours received, irrespective of the period or range of review. You will be surprised United negatives will be higher than the positives. Incase you don't know, there is a chart for this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

Come up with the evidence why United should not be champions. Period!

Every team benefit from referees errors, if you were to compile fairly, United will be far behind City and Arsenal in favours received, irrespective of the period or range of review. You will be surprised United negatives will be higher than the positives. Incase you don't know, there is a chart for this.

Leave the dimwit to keep clutching at straws.
He didn't see the goal wrongly chalked off at the Manchester derby.
He didn't see the van Persie goal vs Reading that was ruled out wrongly.
But he comes here regurgitating beer-parlor statements about refs to justify his position why Chelsea for two consecutive seasons have remained at least 15 points behind United in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard:

So by your logic, before 2004, Chelsea was what?
Stop making yourself look bad clutching at straws.
Answer my questions and stop bandying weak excuses.

For real this guy cannot be taken seriously.
Chelsea look up the table and see United 17 points ahead.
They have even tried sef, given that the final gap last season was 25 points.
Inferiority complex raring its head in the form of pompous supporters who can't let go of the past.
And he wants us to believe that the gulf in class is due to Howard Webb and co alone.

These Chelsea fans wont cese to amaze

The Real Challenge would only Surface when Roman took Over and that's a Fact. And i'd tell you its been a Successful Era.

Credit most of ur Domestic Success to the Refs and Shut It.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard:

Leave the dimwit to keep clutching at straws.
He didn't see the goal wrongly chalked off at the Manchester derby.
He didn't see the van Persie goal vs Reading that was ruled out wrongly.
But he comes here regurgitating beer-parlor statements about refs to justify his position why Chelsea for two consecutive seasons have remained at least 15 points behind United in the league.

And Wayne Rooney un-awarded penalty (clear penalty appeal turned down) against Totteham. That would have killed the game because United should have be two nil up with few minutes to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

And Wayne Rooney un-awarded penalty (clear penalty appeal turned down) against Totteham. That would have killed the game because United should have be two nil up with few minutes to go.

The ref got it spot on. Rooney wrapped his leg with the defender and fell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

The Real Challenge would only Surface when Roman took Over and that's a Fact. And i'd tell you its been a Successful Era.

You can as well credit United European successes to the referees, even the double United did on Chelsea in Europe.

Mr Man, can you apply logic to this argument? You can at least prove you aren't the every day Chelsea fan in the street. This is what you can learn from a Manchester United thread- constructive argument. A team won the league and lost yours with 20+ points at the time, you are shouting referee. Do you realised your team entered into 8 competition this season and are only left in one? I guess the referee threw you out of those seven.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

The ref got it spot on. Rooney wrapped his leg with the defender and fell.

So also the referees were spot on in their decisions in the Liverpool and Chelsea matches you mentioned above.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

You can as well credit United European successes to the referees, even the double United did on Chelsea in Europe.

Mr Man, can you apply logic to this argument? You can at least prove you aren't the every day Chelsea fan on the street. This is what you can learn from a Manchester United thread- constructive argument. A team is won the league and lost yours with 20+ points at the time, you are shouting referee. Do you realised your team entered into 8 competition this season and are only left in one? I guess the referee threw you out of those seven.

Well, the argument has got nothing to do with Chelsea's Poor Outing on many Fronts this Season.

The Premise have been on U guys getting favors from Refs -- Stick that into ya Membrane!

European Successes that appear Once in a Blue moon? I hate to think of u guys as UCL Favourites every Season, not with those traditional outdated wing football.

Count the Semis we've made In the Past 6Yrs and Check Urs then get me the Scorecard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

And when Chelsea pushed United and Arsenal to the penultimate weekend of 1999, what were they, no hopers?
Your footie knowledge is as sound as a sieve in water.
El Guapo:

And bring proof instead of repeating newspaper stand analyst quotes and zip it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Well, the argument has got nothing to do with Chelsea's Poor Outing on many Fronts this Season.

The Premise have been on U guys getting favors from Refs -- Stick that into ya Membrane!

European Successes that appear Once in a Blue moon? I hate to think of u guys as UCL Favourites every Season, not with those traditional outdated wing football.

Count the Semis we've made In the Past 6Yrs and Check Urs then get me the Scorecard.

I have told you countless times that every team get these favours. You guys were shouting as though United won on goals difference such that plus or minus, referees' errors would have produced a different table standing. You are yet to convinced anyone that United benefited more than four points from the supposed favours.

For the UCL record.

2007- United lost at 1/4 final to Milan
2008- United won the UCL, beat Barca in the semi.
2009- United lost the final to Barca, did double mercilessly on Arsenal in the semi.
2010- United lost the 1/4 final to Bayern Munich
2011- United lost the final to Barca after completing double on Chelsea in semi.
2012- went out on group stage
2013- lost at 2nd round to Madrid.

So what you trying to get at?

Note: The lost to Bayern and Madrid had some controversy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:18pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

since the roman revolution in 2003.....
chelsea won the league thrice(2005, 2006 and 2010)
united won the league 5 times(2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013)

the referee stuff is bullshit, chelsea get more favours than any other team domestically. you have won titles by dodgy decisions. your ghost goals cost spurs the fa tie in wembley last season. no team scores ghost goals as much as chelsea and we all remember when terry was the only defender allowed to use his hands to block shots for several seasons.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 07, 2013
coogar:

the referee stuff is bullshit, chelsea get more favours than any other team domestically. you have won titles by dodgy decisions. your ghost goals cost spurs the fa tie in wembley last season. no team scores ghost goals as much as chelsea and we all remember when terry was the only defender allowed to use his hands to block shots for several seasons.....
Pls tell the nematode and hopefully he shuts up for good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
elampiro:
I have told you countless times that every team get these favours. You guys were shouting as though United won on goals difference such that plus or minus, referees' errors would have produced a different table standing. You are yet to convinced anyone that United benefited more than four points from the supposed favours.

For the UCL record.

2009- United lost the final to Barca, did double mercilessly on Arsenal in the semi.
2011- United lost the final to Barca after completing double on Chelsea in semi.

What controversy was in the Bayern win?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

For the UCL record.

Still Certain that Chelsea's UCL record from 04 beats that to the dust
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:12pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:
Still Certain that Chelsea's UCL record from 04 beats that to the dust

how many finals of the UCL have chelsea played since 2004? moscow and munich!

in that period, united have played in wembley, rome and moscow at a fraction of the amount chelsea spent!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 07, 2013
coogar:

And here comes my Man...cheesy

Those Last lines got me Grinning like a New Orleans kid watching Simpson & Family grin - Terry did what? Dont lemme bring up the horrendous defending Rio, Wes brown, Oshea, Silvestre etc would put up on a United shirt.

Some Managers, Media outlets and Players believes that Refs help u guys, am not an exception here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 07, 2013
Coog talking about making the UCL finals to meet Barca and get humiliated doesn't make for Healthy Challenge, maybe u guys were waiting on Webb to come fill the 12th Man Position.

Am still of the Opinion that u've benefitted more from the Refs Officiating in England - The Links i stipulated on the previous page are good enuf to serve as Evidences.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:24pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:
And here comes my Man...cheesy

Those Last lines got me Grinning like a New Orleans kid watching Simpson & Family grin - Terry did what? Dont lemme bring up the horrendous defending Rio, Wes brown, Oshea, Silvestre etc would put up on a United shirt.

Some Managers, Media outlets and Players believes that Refs help u guys, am not an exception here.

chelsea have benefitted more from dodgy decisions - to argue otherwise is bordering on desperation!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:42pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

The emboldened words almost gave me Cardiac arrest... cheesy

Hehe - Kept thinkin' why u would love to thrust into war of words wih me, u've been canvasin' for it seriously, a flash of thought explained u could have a Lexicon nearby fetching u bizzare courage or on ur lonely hours, u love to be shittd Upon - Key reason i wanted to have a 'sensible' converso wih Coog and not a dumbass wink
*spits*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:49pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo: Coog talking about making the UCL finals to meet Barca and get humiliated doesn't make for Healthy Challenge, maybe u guys were waiting on Webb to come fill the 12th Man Position.

Am still of the Opinion that u've benefitted more from the Refs Officiating in England - The Links i stipulated on the previous page are good enuf to serve as Evidences.

that's the same barcelona - the greatest football team on the planet. which team hasn't barca beaten in the years between 2009 and 2012(guardiola years)? they are so excellent the bulk of that team won the world cup, won 2 euro championships back to back.......

can i also remind you united beat chelsea home and away in the 2011 champions league. let me guess - it was howard webb that officiated the quarter-final tie of that year's champions league!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:51pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard:
So for all the foaming of the mouth that you've been forming, it's this weak, iresponse you got as a defense?
You're not even worth the argument at all, noise-maker.

Hypocritical.
elampiro stated that the 2010 title you won was down to a bad call at OT by Mike Dean.
Martin Atkinson has done you favors in the past against us, and Spurs have suffered in Chelsea's hands as regards bad calls.
So what exactly is your banal and deluded point, blue muppet?

I think you're a more sophisticated 1025 sha. The only distinguishing feature between you two moths is the color in which you type your rubbish.
While d numbered dog is PRINCE OF PRICKS , the lettered hoe is hIs RoYaL fOoLiShNeSs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu:

What controversy was in the Bayern win?

Raphael's cheap two yellow cards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2013
coogar:

that's the same barcelona - the greatest football team on the planet. which team hasn't barca beaten in the years between 2009 and 2012(guardiola years)? they are so excellent the bulk of that team won the world cup, won 2 euro championships back to back.......

can i also remind you united beat chelsea home and away in the 2011 champions league. let me guess - it was howard webb that officiated the quarter-final tie of that year's champions league!

You guys deserved the Win - Goin' by the Lacklustre display we putted up.

Same great Barcelona that we'd keep at Bay when we Square up for a showdown? We really play to our strength Coog, never waiting on cheap Penalties!

Cared to check the EPL team with most PK this term? I've not checked, but am certain u folks are there in ur Place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:09pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Same great Barcelona that we'd keep at Bay when we Square up for a showdown? We really play to our strength Coog, never waiting on cheap Penalties!

Cared to check the EPL team with most PK this term? I've not checked, but am certain u folks are there in ur Place.

did the same barcelona not eliminate chelsea in 2009? iniesta's screamer? those penalties are genuine. united have the best strike force in england, they attack more and they get more fouled than their rivals. rooney, RVP, hernandez, etc - you are guaranteed 30 penalties per season with those strikers......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Man United did not also wait for penalties to beat Barca. We beat then from a perfect Paul Scholes' strike. Get that right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

Man United did not also wait for penalties to beat Barca. We beat then from a perfect Paul Scholes' strike. Get that right.

So which team beat Barca on penalties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2013
They keep shifting this argument left and right, side to side and angle to angle. Everywhere they have gone they shoot themselves in the leg.

Well, in summary, United have had five matches against English teams in Europe. That is where it is said referees are perfect, in the opinion of haters. Guess what, United won all the five matches, home, away and neutral ground. How about that? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2013
El guapo, the trophy presentation is still coming oh. I hope you don't hang yourself just cry into your Chelsea FC bedsheets. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu:

So which team beat Barca on penalties

I only responded to what your guy said. He wrote as if United beat Barca on penalties. I quickly had to remind him in case that was what he meant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2013
Our Chelsea loser has gone. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2013
Anderson has been at Manchester United for six seasons but has only played 90 minutes in 19 of the 96 league games he has played in, which works out at less than 20%.

He has averaged 16 appearances a season in the league since joining the club and played for the full 90 minutes in a league game just three times a season.

Of course, this isn’t explained entirely by injuries. Poor form and tactical reasons can partly explain why he played in so few games in the past six years.

However, to play in so few games and complete even fewer points to an alarming lack of fitness. <Source:therepublikofmancunia.com>

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2013
On this day in 2009 - United became the first team to win three consecutive English top-flight titles on two separate occasions!

Where were you when we won our 18th title?

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (14248) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.