Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8905247 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:30am On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

1. ....and can you tell us what happened the last time Man United met Chelsea in the Champions league? Then also what happened between them in the EPL same year. You have said the officiating in UCL is better.

2. Can you mention with evidence the number of matches United were favoured with referees errors this season? b.Then compared with the number of matches they were disfavoured? C. Also get statistics of that of City , Arsenal and co, then we can return here and compare. This season alone, City have won from two offside goal and got a draw from an opponent good goal disallowed.

3. How have you forgotten that the last time Chelsea won EPL it has to be a point above United, if Drogba's clear offside goal had been disallowed, United would have been champions. Drogba was at least 2 yards offside when the ball was passed to him. The previous year it was a dubious penalty against Michael Carrick that earned Chelsea a 2-1 controversial victory, yet United won the league. In 2011 it was a controversial penalty against Smalling that sent Chelsea 2-1 up in the league and Luis ought to have been given a black card for several malicious tackles. But in same year it was a different ball game in the UCL. The last I checked, the times United had beaten Chelsea in the EPL, the scoreline were heavy. 3-0, 3-1, etc.

I wanted to ignore you, but now, I decided to teach you some football.

Also teach him that u fellahs would need Clattenburg's Arrse-officiating to break ur God knows how many Yrs EPL Victory drought at the bridge.

Then also teach him that before u folks begin to dish out the 3nils, Chelsea had done that on yur turf and repeated it at the Bridge - Citey would do the 6-1 Gangnam style there too...

Lecturer aint u leaving behind some Notes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:36am On May 07, 2013
SailorXY:
& u call this fart outta your a.sss.s words? The definition of dumbasses must include 'em junks who conspired to manufacture you

Stealing whose Lyrics tis time? Must be 2pac!

Have u ever heard of 'Shut it when not making a Point'?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Also teach him that u fellahs would need Clattenburg's Arrse-officiating to break ur God knows how many Yrs EPL Victory drought at the bridge.

Then also teach him that before u folks begin to dish out the 3nils, Chelsea had done that on yur turf and repeated it at the Bridge - Citey would do the 6-1 Gangnam style there too...

Yes we can decide to open a wide debate dating back to over a hundred years ago, then United will still be head and shoulder above Chelsea and City in any angle you look at it.

The most appropriate response is that we have 20 EPL titles which no other team has. We have more FA cups too. Then we have 3 UCLs titles, and United appeared in UCL final between 2008 and 2011, that is three times in 4 years. An achievement only Bayern Munich has now done. It is only Barca that has been better than United in the UCL in the last 15 years.

United is not only the best in the EPL, it is the second best in Europe in the last decade or thereabout. So it's a great team and a great manager we have.

Anyway I was told not o respond to you guys again. But thanks for appreciating and showing respect to Man United by being on this thread. Nothing will ever make me to be on Chelsea or Arsenal thread. The best I can do is make comment on a match thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2013
Fussbot: hey bro are u new on dis thread??if u are nt,I tink u ought 2 know dat nobody on this thread replies dis guy..we al do ignore him...u jst wasted ur precious time lecturing him..he wnt stop ranting rili...

Noted. I didn't know he was a cry cry baby.

Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

United is not only the best in the EPL, it is the second best in Europe in the last decade or thereabout. So it's a great team and a great manager we have.

Anyway I was told not o respond to you guys again. But thanks for appreciating and showing respect to Man United by being on this thread. Nothing will ever make me to be on Chelsea or Arsenal thread. The best I can do is make comment on a match thread.

at bolded: finito!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:57am On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Chatting absolute bollocks.
But what then do we expect from a half-educated Chelsea fan notorious for talking rubbish in general and saying nothing in particular?
You mention 3-nils.
But you forget that the season you beat us 3-nil in the Premiership at OT(2001/2),we beat you three nil in the reverse fixture at the Bridge.Unfortunately you wouldn't know.
You forget the 4-nil FA Cup wins at Wembley and 2-nil wins at the bridge in 1999.Among others.
By the way, I wonder what City has to do with this argument.
And before you start going Clattenburg, you forget a certain Martin Atkinson who did us in twice at the Bridge in successive seasons, and Mike Dean at OT as well in awarding a clear offside goal. I wonder why it's hard to take some truth when it's bitter towards u. . .that's why Clattenburg becomes an issue.
My friend, zip it.
Chelsea still cannot come close to United on any level. Never mind that fluke Champions League win last season, but look where you ended up after that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard:
But what then do we expect from a half-educated Chelsea fan notorious for talking rubbish in general and saying nothing in particular?
You mention 3-nils.
But you forget that the season you beat us 3-nil in the Premiership at OT(2001/2),we beat you three nil in the reverse fixture at the Bridge.Unfortunately you wouldn't know.
You forget the 4-nil FA Cup wins at Wembley and 2-nil wins at the bridge in 1999.Among others.
And before you start going Clattenburg, you forget a certain Martin Atkinson who did us in twice at the Bridge in successive seasons, and Mike Dean at OT as well in awarding a clear offside goal. I wonder why it's hard to take some truth when it's bitter towards u. . .that's why Clattenburg becomes an issue.
My friend, zip it.
Chelsea still cannot come close to United on any level. Never mind that fluke Champions League win last season, but look where you ended up after that.

Thank you.

It's same Mark Dean that helped City twice earlier on this season. But haters refuse to talk about this. Arsenal and City have massively benefited from referees' errors this season. It beats me how everyone keeps silent after such matches. But I have never failed to immediately show such to my friends and colleagues.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:29pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Stealing whose Lyrics tis time? Must be 2pac!

Have u ever heard of 'Shut it when not making a Point'?
Lyrics? Tupac? What's this cattle musing over? You are nat even using 0.01% of your brain. Yet there you are in your rented apartment, screaming dumbasses
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard:
You mention 3-nils.
My friend, zip it.

Yeah we know of 'Fortunate Success' and big guns who's got it.

No fact denying u dudes ruling the English roost for a Long Period, i'd Only blame the likes of Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle etc who never posed Genuine threats then - While we battled Finance.

Doesn't change the Fact that u're Just Gaychester United that've banked on Refs on more Occasions for Victories - Check the records.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2013
On this day in 1997 - A fourth title in five seasons was secured without kicking a ball when Liverpool lost to Wimbledon and Newcastle were held by West Ham.

Sir Bobby Charlton - "You have got to put this team up there with the best of any era."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:37pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard:

You mention 3-nils.
My friend, zip it.
Chelsea still cannot come close to United on any level
. Never mind that fluke Champions League win last season, but look where you ended up after that.
Those were all he needed, the rest may send his numb skull into eternal crises
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 07, 2013
SailorXY:
Lyrics? Tupac? What's this cattle musing over? You are nat even using 0.01% of your brain. Yet there you are in your rented apartment, screaming dumbasses

Would hate to hear a Manure fan committed Suicide Just after goin' tru Screen-typed Jabs.

Take a Chill Pill Fella - U've been Warned
wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:50pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Would hate to hear a Manure fan committed Suicide Just after goin' tru Screen-typed Jabs.

Take a Chill Pill Fella - U've been Warned
wink
Hahahaha I'm sure painting your *these* garbage you write must be making you feel real smart, oh well, real bad news. But I won't discourage you, if it makes you feel better, then why not? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2013
So we still have these anti man utd morons infiltrating our thread. An wa oh. Your tears, your tears, all I want is your tears! cheesy keeping crying while we celebrate trophies. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 07, 2013
Mr_TA: So we still have these anti man utd morons infiltrating our thread. An wa oh. Your tears, your tears, all I want is your tears! cheesy keeping crying while we celebrate trophies. cool

The emboldened words almost gave me Cardiac arrest... cheesy

SailorXY:
Hahahaha I'm sure painting your *these* garbage you write must be making you feel real smart, oh well, real bad news. But I won't discourage you, if it makes you feel better, then why not? undecided

Hehe - Kept thinkin' why u would love to thrust into war of words wih me, u've been canvasin' for it seriously, a flash of thought explained u could have a Lexicon nearby fetching u bizzare courage or on ur lonely hours, u love to be shittd Upon - Key reason i wanted to have a 'sensible' converso wih Coog and not a dumbass wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Yeah we know of 'Fortunate Success' and big guns who's got it.

No fact denying u dudes ruling the English roost for a Long Period, i'd Only blame the likes of Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle etc who never posed Genuine threats then - While we battled Finance.

So for all the foaming of the mouth that you've been forming, it's this weak, iresponse you got as a defense?
You're not even worth the argument at all, noise-maker.

El Guapo:

Doesn't change the Fact that u're Just Gaychester United that've banked on Refs on more Occasions for Victories - Check the records.
Hypocritical.
elampiro stated that the 2010 title you won was down to a bad call at OT by Mike Dean.
Martin Atkinson has done you favors in the past against us, and Spurs have suffered in Chelsea's hands as regards bad calls.
So what exactly is your banal and deluded point, blue muppet?

I think you're a more sophisticated 1025 sha. The only distinguishing feature between you two moths is the color in which you type your rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard: And before you start going Clattenburg, you forget a certain Martin Atkinson who did us in twice at the Bridge in successive seasons, and Mike Dean at OT as well in awarding a clear offside goal. I wonder why it's hard to take some truth when it's bitter towards u. . .that's why Clattenburg becomes an issue.

Atkinson factor enroute to ur defeats? Am sure Evans was lucky to have remained on the pitch after embarking on a Kungfu demeanour, tell me Martin was Harsh.

And for the records, am certain Jose shittd at OT 3 goals to One and there wasn't a repeat of such or a Likely defeat in the reverse fixture.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Atkinson factor enroute to ur defeats? Am sure Evans was lucky to have remained on the pitch after embarking on a Kungfu demeanour, tell me Martin was Harsh.

And for the records, am certain Jose shittd at OT 3 goals to One and there wasn't a repeat of such or a Likely defeat in the reverse fixture.
Idio.t
How was the deciding goal in that tie scored?
Answer on a post card, night-school graduate.

Unfortunately, you are just the Mourinho era Chelsea fan,the noisy and empty type of fan, so I wouldn't expect your memory to serve you back into the 2001/2 season i'm refering to,since your brain power is still in lumens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 07, 2013
StarBoard:
Idio.t
How was the deciding goal in that tie scored?
Answer on a post card, night-school graduate.

Unfortunately, you are just the Mourinho era Chelsea fan,the noisy and empty type of fan, so I wouldn't expect your memory to serve you back into the 2001/2 season i'm refering to,since your brain power is still in lumens.

And I never wished u'd Opine facts of the Past.

The Real Era kicked Off Under Jose - And we're Proud of it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 07, 2013
Here's been all my Point On here - You guys are Just a Lucky bundles of Midgets that depend on Refs for Victory, ur winning the League should be an all 'Thank U Mr Refs'

Mnaure have had a number of key moments of luck this year to assist them in their run to the Premier League title.

Liverpool Jonjo Shelvey's red card and Antonio Valencia's penalty decision both in the same match; Fernando Torres' red card and Javier Hernandez's game-winning goal as well—those instantly spring to mind as moments when United simply got lucky.

There can be no disputing that Manure have received several controversial calls this year that have aided their title chase.

That's not to say that the Devils didn't deserve those calls, and that the call was incorrect; it's just to say that the vast majority of the close calls have gone the way of United.

As mentioned before, Liverpool's Jonjo Shelvey was sent off for a tackle that many believe Jonny Evans should also have been sent off for. Antonio Valencia later won a penalty in that game for a collision that had minimal contact in it, to say the least.

United would go on to win that game 2-1.

The match against Chelsea was also key, with Fernando Torres being sent off for a tackle on Jonny Evans that again that looked to feature very little contact. Javier Hernandez would go on to score the game-winning goal from an offside position and the linesman's flag stayed down.

United won 3-2.

And just recently in the FA Cup, United were awarded a penalty for a handball on West Ham's Jordan Spence just moments after the referee had waved away similar shouts for a penalty on Devils' defender Rafael Da Silva.

United would go on to win that game 1-0.

There are countless more examples for the Red Devils this season to prove that they have been fortunate in terms of those "50-50" referring decisions.

The 2012-13 season testifies that it's true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 07, 2013
One factor that is also important to consider in understanding why it seems that United win all the contentious decisions in the Premier League is SAF.

Ferguson will go down as one of the greats of the game when he eventually retires, but don't expect many other managers to applaud him on his way out. He has simply used up all of his lifelines and more against them by something he has either said or done.

Take the season so far as an example.

Ferguson came out and questioned the number of penalties that Manchester City were receiving in the league—saying that "if we got that number of penalty kicks there'd be an inquiry in the House of Commons" (per BBC Sport). Given the number of penalties that United do receive, it seemed a little hypocritical for him to be saying such comments.

Earlier in the year, he questioned the amount of injury time that was given to Tottenham Hotspur in their 3-2 loss to Spurs at Old Trafford (per The Daily Mail). That no doubt infuriated plenty of people since Ferguson has always been a big advocate for more and more injury time—to the point that it has now started to be known as Fergie Time.

May the record also show that United scored goals in injury time four times this season—all of which have earned the Red Devils last-gasp victories.

Oh, and who could forget the day that Robin van Persie was nearly killed?

Just another example of Ferguson manipulating, or trying to manipulate, the Football Association and referees to favor his side next time around

You lots need to embrace this about ur manager—that he is a brilliant and smart man, but that he is also incredible cunning and ruthless when it comes to his own team. And that no doubt must have some impact on how referees "favor" United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo: Here's been all my Point On here - You guys are Just a Lucky bundles of Midgets that depend on Refs for Victory, ur winning the League should be an all 'Thank U Mr Refs'

Mnaure have had a number of key moments of luck this year to assist them in their run to the Premier League title.

Liverpool Jonjo Shelvey's red card and Antonio Valencia's penalty decision both in the same match; Fernando Torres' red card and Javier Hernandez's game-winning goal as well—those instantly spring to mind as moments when United simply got lucky.

There can be no disputing that Manure have received several controversial calls this year that have aided their title chase.

That's not to say that the Red Devils didn't deserve those calls, and that the call was incorrect; it's just to say that the vast majority of the close calls have gone the way of United.

As mentioned before, Liverpool's Jonjo Shelvey was sent off for a tackle that many believe Jonny Evans should also have been sent off for. Antonio Valencia later won a penalty in that game for a collision that had minimal contact in it, to say the least.

The match against Chelsea was also key, with Fernando Torres being sent off for a tackle on Jonny Evans that again that looked to feature very little contact. Javier Hernandez would go on to score the game-winning goal from an offside position and the linesman's flag stayed down.

United won 3-2.

And just recently in the FA Cup, United were awarded a penalty for a handball on West Ham's Jordan Spence just moments after the referee had waved away similar shouts for a penalty on Red Devils' defender Rafael Da Silva.

There are countless more examples for the Red Devils this season to prove that they have been fortunate in terms of those "50-50" referring decisions.

Please we need more of your blue tears. cheesy more please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 07, 2013
Mr_TA:

Please we need more of your blue tears. cheesy more please.

Facts Bro wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 07, 2013

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2013
Excellent, don't stop now though.. cheesy

You forgot to put mike dean in a man utd jersey as well.

While we shine 13 premier league trophies. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 07, 2013
Mr_TA: Excellent, don't stop now though.. cheesy

You forgot to put mike dean in a man utd jersey as well.

While we shine 13 premier league trophies. cool

Returning some sense of Belonging - U'd need to thank me later cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2013
Awwwww, you've stopped crying. cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo: Here's been all my Point On here - You guys are Just a Lucky bundles of Midgets that depend on Refs for Victory, ur winning the League should be an all 'Thank U Mr Refs'

That's not to say that the Devils didn't deserve those calls, and that the call was incorrect; it's just to say that the vast majority of the close calls have gone the way of United.

United won 3-2.

And just recently in the FA Cup, United were awarded a penalty for a handball on West Ham's Jordan Spence just moments after the referee had waved away similar shouts for a penalty on Devils' defender Rafael Da Silva.

Your long essay is only about two matches. Liverpool Vs Man United and Chelsea vs Man United. Even at that, some of the points were not backed by evidence, like videos. Now all you guys shouting favouritism is all about two matches. I challenge you to come forward with more like this and with evidence. It appears you people have forgotten Manchester United were also disfavoured in some matches. All your essay above only suggest United gained four points from two match errors. You guys have simply forgotten United won this league with four matches to go and 13 points clear off City, 20+ points clear off Chelsea, despite United also losing points to referee errors. I have not even started counting the points City got from referee errors, if all plus and minus were to be taken into consideration, United will be at least 15 points clear.

Now I know the reason I was told not to argue about this. You guys appears to reason United won this league on goals difference.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2013
Only losers look for excuses and cry about it. It's what it all comes down to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

Your long essay is only about two matches. Liverpool Vs Man United and Chelsea vs Man United. Even at that, some of the points were not backed by evidence, like videos. Now all you guys shouting favouritism is all about two matches. I challenge you to come forward with more like this and with evidence. It appears you people have forgotten Manchester United were also disfavoured in some matches. All your essay above only suggest United gained four points from two match errors. You guys have simply forgotten United won this league with four matches to go and 13 points clear off City, 20+ points clear off Chelsea, despite United also losing points to referee errors. I have not even started counting the points City got from referee errors, if all plus and minus were to be taken into consideration, United will be at least 15 points clear.

Now I know the reason I was told not to argue about this.

Mind You, this 'claim' is not Just about this Season alone.

Now u know how Voluminous the Evidences u're Clamoring for would Look like.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2013
Mr_TA: Only losers look for excuses and cry about it. It's what it all comes down to.

Their argument lack substance. Waste of time to argue with them truly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 07, 2013
El Guapo:

And I never wished u'd Opine facts of the Past.

The Real Era kicked Off Under Jose - And we're Proud of it.

So by your logic, before 2004, Chelsea was what?
Stop making yourself look bad clutching at straws.
Answer my questions and stop bandying weak excuses.

For real this guy cannot be taken seriously.
Chelsea look up the table and see United 17 points ahead.
They have even tried sef, given that the final gap last season was 25 points.
Inferiority complex raring its head in the form of pompous supporters who can't let go of the past.
And he wants us to believe that the gulf in class is due to Howard Webb and co alone.

These Chelsea fans wont cese to amaze

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, kizolo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.