Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,284 members, 7,981,543 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9250636 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (14421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:26pm On May 26, 2013
elampiro: This place is a real cult.

The cabals here have a solid cooperation. Coogar is the leader. Lol

When Coogar says a player is dead, without examination over 70% members will already be organizing a funeral.

When he says a dying player is most alive, over 70% rally behind him to see how they can use the remaining life in such a player to project him to forum greatness.

When people hold contrary opinion even with facts and evidences, over 70% rally round to ensure Oga is seen to be right.

When contrary opinion is clear to be the superior argument, the person coming up with it must be insulted, called names and bullied out.

At the end, there is only but a handful of people of same ideology always on the thread. Like a cult, they sometimes disagree on a few issues. A tiny sect of the members who don't have the stamina for argument take a spectators' seat while some others take a compromised position.

Unfortunately for this occult group, the people who take decisions in Old Trafford don't even know that this occult exist in the first place. Lol Otherwise Rooney would never have been asked to reconsider.
I gladly walk tall in that category, because it is a colossal waste of time & space cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:51pm On May 26, 2013

When Coogar says a player is dead, without examination over 70% members will already be organizing a funeral.

When he says a dying player is most alive, over 70% rally behind him to see how they can use the remaining life in such a player to project him to forum greatness.

When people hold contrary opinion even with facts and evidences, over 70% rally round to ensure Oga is seen to be right.

When contrary opinion is clear to be the superior argument, the person coming up with it must be insulted, called names and bullied out.

At the end, there is only but a handful of people of same ideology always on the thread. Like a cult, they sometimes disagree on a few issues. A tiny sect of the members who don't have the stamina for argument take a spectators' seat while some others take a compromised position.

Unfortunately for this occult group, the people who take decisions in Old Trafford don't even know that this occult exist in the first place. Lol Otherwise Rooney would never have been asked to reconsider.

this post should be ignored and i think you should apologise to everyone for thinking we all face the same direction when it comes to man utd issues. no one likes rooney as much as i do but no player is bigger than man utd.

rooney has disrespected the club by submitting 2 transfer requests. who is rooney? as much as ronaldo wanted to play for madrid, he never disrespected the club by submitting a request, he left when the club decided to sell him. rooney is a spoilt kid and an ingrate.....without united, he would have ended up as gerrard or defoe(0 league titles)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2013
coogar:

this post should be ignored and i think you should apologise to everyone for thinking we all face the same direction when it comes to man utd issues. no one likes rooney as much as i do but no player is bigger than man utd.

rooney has disrespected the club by submitting 2 transfer requests. who is rooney? as much as ronaldo wanted to play for madrid, he never disrespected the club by submitting a request, he left when the club decided to sell him. rooney is a spoilt kid and an ingrate.....without united, he would have ended up as gerrard or defoe(0 league titles)

Now The Capon wants me to apologize. I said it. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 26, 2013
elampiro:

Now The Capon wants me to apologize. I said it. Lol
cheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 26, 2013
elampiro:

Dumb So SAF, David Gill, RVP and De Gea who want him stay almost at all cost are dumb? It is only here fans feel think the way you guys think. Go to other United forum, the far majority have extremely high respect for Rooney and think is a the heart and hub of the team.
Hub?
What was his contribution last season (by that I mean 2012/13)?Compare it to 2011/12 and get back to me.
You cannot insult fans and think you'll get away with it.
Rooney was booed at the last home game vs Swansea at the trophy celebration, booed again at the open air parade.Are these paid fans? Or are you saying you're more knowledgeable than these fans who spend their hard-earned cash to turn up at every United game?
Now because a minority with internet access think like you (from their collective rectums), you think you have a point.
For me, and a good number of United fans, Rooney can sod off. If he thinks he can hold us hostage despite his declining output and fat salary,and you feel the need to speak for him,then the two of you have problems.
Unfortunately, your number 6 is missing.David Gill will tell the media what is proper, that he wants Rooney to stay till he sees a PSG or so willing to spend on him. After all This same David Gill told us Ronaldo was going nowhere. Fergie said he wouldn't sell Madrid a virus and 3 months later, Ronaldo was gone.
I think you need to think properly and use antecedents before rushing to these pages to put up rubbish all in the name of posting. Do you expect Fergie to be like Mancini who said Tevez would never play for City again only to do an about-turn?
Unfortunately you think you're smart. Obviuosly you;re new at blogging.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 26, 2013
tkb417: @Starboard

I dey bro...i dey always read na lol

How ur side?
Lol that's not good enough.
We need your input here.
Lol
Glad to know you're ok. I'm good, hanging in there. . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 26, 2013

And you struggle so hard to be heard by this "evil"cult?
Why not do yourself a favor and be quiet, if people don't agree with you, instead of sounding like a foool by labeling people?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:38pm On May 26, 2013
van persie sent this to piers morgan......

piers morgan:
'So. I just received a package from Manchester United press office. 'Robin wanted you to have to this.'

The package contained a double sided framed photograph. Of Van Pursestrings kissing the Premier League trophy.....

"Piersy my man, thanks for all the support! You made this day even more special! All the best, Van Pursestrings."

Side 2: 'Great to be a champ.. so many #Tears4Piersy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2013
StarBoard:
Hub?
What was his contribution last season (by that I mean 2012/13)?Compare it to 2011/12 and get back to me.
You cannot insult fans and think you'll get away with it.
Rooney was booed at the last home game vs Swansea at the trophy celebration, booed again at the open air parade.Are these paid fans? Or are you saying you're more knowledgeable than these fans who spend their hard-earned cash to turn up at every United game?
Now because a minority with internet access think like you (from their collective rectums), you think you have a point.
For me, and a good number of United fans, Rooney can sod off. If he thinks he can hold us hostage despite his declining output and fat salary,and you feel the need to speak for him,then the two of you have problems.
Unfortunately, your number 6 is missing.David Gill will tell the media what is proper, that he wants Rooney to stay till he sees a PSG or so willing to spend on him. After all This same David Gill told us Ronaldo was going nowhere. Fergie said he wouldn't sell Madrid a virus and 3 months later, Ronaldo was gone.
I think you need to think properly and use antecedents before rushing to these pages to put up rubbish all in the name of posting. Do you expect Fergie to be like Mancini who said Tevez would never play for City again only to do an about-turn?
Unfortunately you think you're smart. Obviuosly you;re new at blogging.

Look at this guy who enrolled on nairaland in October 2010 calling someone new. This has always been your impression. I have been on nairaland since 2005, and you could imagine how long I have been on other forums.

Everything you wrote up there doesn't make sense because Rooney received a bigger boo in 2010, yet he is the player in EPL who commands the largest followership online. The figure multiplies quickly. His jersey sale is constantly the highest in England, it only drops temporary to second or third. His jersey sale is number one in the US. Also number 1 in many other places where the club has market.

Boo is a normal thing. What is booing when your pocket is thick and the club benefits?

What do you know about club administration? When you own a company you can allow your key staff to go to rivals anytime they want. I know of a mega CEO in Nigeria who called from his holiday abroad a 'common' branch marketing manager when he heard he had resigned to a rival company. He used all his logic to lure him back and the medium was used to increase everyone's salary. The manager was shocked to havwe received the call and his phone fell off his hand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2013
StarBoard:
And you struggle so hard to be heard by this "evil"cult?
Why not do yourself a favor and be quiet, if people don't agree with you, instead of sounding like a foool by labeling people?

You are a compound fool.

It is you who labeled yourself evil. I never used evil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2013
elampiro: There was this midfielder yesterday, I think Martinez. He is a perfect rugged guy United should lure. Unfortunately it seems it's only Fellani we can get.

You must be high on roofies to think Martinez would leave Bayern for Man Utd

Bayern bought him last yr for 40m, So be prepared to drop 60 at least
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2013
montelik: I was really impressed with Gundogan and Subotic for Dortmund yesterday (Hummels has quality but lacks leadership at times). Bender did okay but he got lost too easily for my liking. Gundogan is the perfect profile of what we need in our midfield. Good technique, composure under pressure at high speed and tight spaces, lots of mobility and energy when Dortmund have possession. To go with solid work ethic, good tackling, covering, strength and discipline when Dortmund don't have possession. He shows you don't have to be built like Yaya Toure or slow the game down like the Busquets to be effective playing from deeper in midfield.

There was one raggamuffin comparing Gundogan to Welbeck on this thread like a month ago

No wonder I always say 80% of EPL fans are ignorant, I mean extremely ignorant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:16pm On May 26, 2013
dayokanu:
There was one raggamuffin comparing Gundogan to Welbeck on this thread like a month ago

if welbeck was in the bundesliga, he would be scoring 30 goals per season. the point is - players get the time n space to showcase their talents in bundesliga clubs with little squads - refer back to what klopp said about kagawa....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2013
coogar:

if welbeck was in the bundesliga, he would be scoring 30 goals per season. the point is - players get the time n space to showcase their talents in bundesliga clubs with little squads - refer back to what klopp said about kagawa....

How would Welbeck score 30 in Bundesliga when he cant even hit the water in the weaker EPL?

Kagawa went to a wrong team, Injured early and he was used wrongly thats what Klopp said playing an attacking midfielder on the wings is misuse.

Like playing Ozil on the wings
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2013
dayokanu:

You must be high on roofies to think Martinez would leave Bayern for Man Utd

Bayern bought him last yr for 40m, So be prepared to drop 60 at least

I don't watch these guys, so I don't know them. Only a few like Gomez and co I knew. But the guy I saw last night is a destroyer. So if Bayern could cough 40m for a defensive midfielder, what was United doing all these while? You see the problem? Another reason Rooney was correct to have said United was not competitive in the transfer market. A few players carry too much load for United. Why can't we rule Europe for 4 years as Barca did?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2013
dayokanu:

How would Welbeck score 30 in Bundesliga when he cant even hit the water in the weaker EPL?

Kagawa went to a wrong team, Injured early and he was used wrongly thats what Klopp said playing an attacking midfielder on the wings is misuse.

How is EPL the weaker league? I will like to know sincerely.

How do you mean Kagawa was misused? How many times did he play from the wing? United bought Kagawa to replace J.S Park so that the Asia revenue won't stop. Otherwise, I preferred a player like Hazard from the onset.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:00pm On May 26, 2013
dayokanu:

refer back to welbeck's stint at sunderland when he destroyed chelsea @ the bridge!

what's the meaning of kagawa went to the wrong team? did ballack also go to a wrong english team? bundesliga's best player became a flop under mourinho.

ozil does play on the wing....he can play there......for a player to do well in any team, he has to hold a regular position for that team come rain come shine. this is why lukaku is a demon at west brom but he won't cut a mustard at any big team unless ba/torres lose their legs for an entire season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2013
elampiro: There was this midfielder yesterday, I think Martinez. He is a perfect rugged guy United should lure. Unfortunately it seems it's only Fellani we can get.
Sure you can lure him! With 65-70 million pounds! Plus going from Bayern to Man U would be a step down in class
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 26, 2013
dayokanu:

dt gundogan boi sabi play ball oo. Most importantly, he's at d right age, and can only get berra.atleast, e betta pass dt kick-and-follow tom cleverly who runs about d pitch aimlessly. Someone shud pls spare me d details of foward-pass-completion rate, or his appearance/win ratio!! I dnt gv a rat's ass about such irrelevant stats. We say student no sabi book, sme pple dey talk say e get betta handwritting!! Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2013
A-40:

Sure you can lure him! With 65-70 million pounds! Plus going from Bayern to Man U would be a step down in class

United is a bigger club than Bayern, incase you don't know. United is the most valued and followed sports club in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 6:15pm On May 26, 2013
dademola: dt gundogan boi sabi play ball oo. Most importantly, he's at d right age, and can only get berra.atleast, e betta pass dt kick-and-follow tom cleverly who runs about d pitch aimlessly. Someone shud pls spare me d details of foward-pass-completion rate, or his appearance/win ratio!! I dnt gv a rat's ass about such irrelevant stats.
lwkm..y won't u want stats dat can make things clearer?dat means wat u just wrote is...........complete it yasef...lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2013
elampiro:

United is a bigger club than Bayern, incase you don't know. United is the most valued and followed sports club in the world.
Most valued and most followed! Bwahahahaha I'm sure Beckham is more valued and followed than Ronaldinho and Zidane that must make him better! Hahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 26, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm..y won't u want stats dat can make things clearer?dat means wat u just wrote is...........complete it yasef...lol
make wot clearer?? Forward-pass completion rate?? Appearance /win ratio?? Ability to keep it simple?? Hehehehehe. If such stats define hw good a playr is to u, den u must be very...........complete it ursefcheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 26, 2013
A-40:

Most valued and most followed! Bwahahahaha I'm sure Beckham is more valued and followed than Ronaldinho and Zidane that must make him better! Hahahaha
u dey crazecheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Deiok(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2013
A-40:

yes it definately make him better, he is more recognized than ronaldinho and zidane. Which make him more like the face of football. Achievement is important, fame also is important.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2013
Deiok: yes it definately make him better, he is more recognized than ronaldinho and zidane. Which make him more like the face of football. Achievement is important, fame also is important.
I see you going for style over substance! That a player is more recognizable doesn't make them better. Ronaldinho,Zidane would always be remembered as better than Beckham no matter how recognizable or famous he is
Same way Bayern would always be bigger than Man Utd because of our superior achievements on the pitch no matter how valuable or popular Man U is! This isn't a popularity contest last time I checked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Deiok(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2013
A-40:

I see you going for style over substance! That a player is more recognizable doesn't make them better. Ronaldinho,Zidane would always be remembered as better than Beckham no matter how recognizable or famous he is
Same way Bayern would always be bigger than Man Utd because of our superior achievements on the pitch no matter how valuable or popular Man U is! This isn't a popularity contest last time I checked
if ure a bayern fan what then are you doing here, or you cant read.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2013
A-40:

#1 Manchester United - Forbes.com

Value: $2.23 billion
Owner: Glazer family

The Red Devils are the world's most valuable sports team and have a long tradition of great play on the pitch. Manchester United has captured a record 19 English Premiership titles and claims to have 659 million fans worldwide. Next up for the Red Devils: an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange to reduce debt from Malcolm Glazer's purchase of the club in 2005.

1 of 51

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45ikdf/1-manchester-united-2/

You can go to the link and check for the most valued 50 sports club.

Talking facts.

I am reacting to your statement that going from Bayern to United is taking a step down in class. Define class! How many people follow Bayern? When you talk class, talk about Man U, Madrid and Barca. That's all. Following any other is a whole bunch of headache.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2013
A-40:

Put Ronaldo where you have Beckham and give me the result. Ronaldo is the most followed footballer in the world, and the richest too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
Definitely moving from Bayern to Man utd is a step down

Cos in every footballing factor Bayern outperforms Man Utd.

It's only uninformed people who would think otherwise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2013
Deiok: if ure a bayern fan what then are you doing here, or you cant read.

To teach ignorant man utd fans sense to respect their oga at the top
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
elampiro:

Put Ronaldo where you have Beckham and give me the result. Ronaldo is the most followed footballer in the world, and the richest too.

And does Ronaldo popularity make him better than Messi ?

Football is not a popularity contest. Its what you do on the field

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (14421) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.